It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre statement from Fox Debate Moderator

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Maybe he is a stutterer but based on the subject about electability, he was stammering and formulating his words to get his point across effectively.

Contextually, "there way" in relation to being electable could mean he was trying to say something like "Is there any way" "Is there a way", "there a way", theraway"

no way. he's obviously possessed by supernatural beings and is manipulating the public and the presidential candidates with his barely audible command.

25 flags?

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I must agree, hes old, and he just studdered as he desided what to say to RP. Eaither way it was a rude question to ask.

[edit on 1/14/08 by Cyprex]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jamesder

You are also bringing up how many flags this thread is receiving.

If a thread on ATS receives 27 flags (and counting), then it really interesting the ATS community, and the OP intrigues me too.

I just find it strange and I don't know how we will find the answer to what happened to this man who said "their/there way".

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
he stuttered? seems more plausible to me it was a freudian slip

or perhaps it was the manchurian questionaire but in honesty

I mean stuttered is the convenient opinion and everyone knows we don't have answers just opinions

it is convenient because it wisks us back to normalcy

we convince ourselves everything is fine because

1/ if it wasn't what would we really do about it any way
2 nothing, so that would make us face a reality in which we have no say in the direction this country takes (not thru voting anyway)

i mean i don't think it should be a big deal even if he meant

"do you think RP , knowing the way these campains are run and who the advisors the other candidates are backed by, that you have any way of winnng things since you are completely opposite from "their way" of running i.e backed by the bilderbergers, the CFR , the globalists ...you know the way all other ELECTED Presidents campaigns are run and backed.

it is at the very least an option

you know if he agreed with the question or wanted it to sound harsh i think he may have just dead panned after the question instead of going to an effort to try to legitimize the question and make it sound more respectful he may have been givin R.P a head's up or he read the qestion was displeased and sick (like many of us are) at how faux shafts him and he was just voicing his displeasure by mouthing (thier way) to sort of slight the people who wrote the question and make sure paul understand's this.

[edit on 14-1-2008 by cpdaman]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

I'd have to agree with biggie on this one. I think he was just trying to decide how he was going to say it and knew it wasn't an appropriate question. Some may think it was, but I think it was a shock to everyone. He studdered.

[edit on 14-1-2008 by Quazi176]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I think he was just stammering. He was starting to say "There's always..." when he went back and added the "Are you electable, sir?" part. He then continued on with his "there's always the question..." part of his comment.

I heard it this way:
"Congress...Congressman Paul, uhh, yet another question about electablity: there's always...[these last two words said with a stammer, then] Are you electable, sir? There's always the question as to whether or not you are in fact viable."

That's what I heard...nothing sinister here. If that guy wanted to send a secret signal or a subliminal message, he could have found some better way of doing it.

No, this is simply the case of a nervous moderator who was trying to say something clever and got his words a little mixed up, that's all.

[edit on 1/14/2008 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
you know i was going to give you props

but watching it , i dont see there's always being "stammered"

i hear there way pretty clear.

perhaps he is as sick of working for a biased fox news as we are of watching it.

there way makes even more sense to me and probably doesn't need to be explained to Paul, but in case you need an explanation

i.e "do you think RP , knowing the way these campains are run and who the advisors the other candidates are backed by, that you have any way of winnng things since you are completely opposite from "their way" of running i.e backed by the bilderbergers, the CFR , the globalists ...you know the way all other ELECTED Presidents campaigns are run and backed.

[edit on 14-1-2008 by cpdaman]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
He's definitely not a reptilian, that is absurd.

The moderator is obviously a reptiloid (robotic reptilian servant). Notice his water glass is FULL after at two hour debate, proving his robot characteristics and allegiance to his Masonic Bavarian Super Nazi Mcdonalds masters!

I mean come on, just look at the guy, theres no way in hell that is a real face!

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
wow that was awesome I had to play it a few times,

what fun

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Ever heard of Occams Razor, people?

Using logic, the simplest explanation would suggest, he is a reptillian, or at least a mind controlled clone.

The possibility of a person burping while talking, is just to far out there, to even be considered.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
It seems to me in my opinion that they are changing his/her train of thought while asking the question or changing the question from their monitors in the place where the questions may be on their prompt monitors. Proving once again, that many of these people including the political candidates, really do not have a clue as to real thinking while any of the debates are going on. The debates have become a freak show that should be shown at any circus that travels around this Country. The real sad fact is that it is all probably shown around this World.

This Country again with some of its babyboomers want to chide the rest of the Country again with only his/her views including the people asking questions again from the networks or places of debate giving the debates.

When the rest of us can pass lie detector's test on what some of these people have done to this Country (since I am a civilian and can prove it) it leaves no doubt in my mind that these type of people (and not all people) again think that they are above the rest of this Country and think again that it can not be proved.

It can be, and if it keeps on going, from lackluster ministers with some being child molestors, along with priests from the Past being child molestors with some, and the rest of their fanatic type religions of which other people actually applaud their faces in this Nation in a sense acting as bad as the radical Islams in this World, and all the rest who think they hold this Planet in Terror with their weapons of mass destruction, better start realizing that even Jesus may not deal with them anymore, nor along the way, and that all of them were actually out of their minds that they could never find their way back to God, and never ever will anymore.

I really like to think how humorus they think they all are stating that they have more Rights and Freedoms than others when it all started when some people protested the Vietnam Police Action, and then some ex-veterans took it upon theirselves to attack civilians in this Country because they were high and high sellers blaming this Country because of political parties back then, and continued on with some threatening this Nation and are convinced the rest of us can not begin to prove it.

Do not case your Evil upon others, who really know what your Hearts are all about either with political candidates, political debates, their words or deeds that have been done ever since the first Israeli War of 1967, and then have them act as bad as the rest of the fanatics in this world, and then have the statement that it is religion.

It is not, it never has been, it can be proved, and the rest is yet to come.
They only favor theirselves, they have been doing this in the Past, they continue to do this, and then they want more or less to have everyone else put them out of their misery. Misery does not need company, they all seemingly are going back to Hell anyway, if the Devil is leading the World.

Call it the Wrath of God then.
This get mad, get even, kind of mentality is all they can seem to dish out, the evidence is on TV broadcasts, and it is showing to the rest of this world.

Peace, another word they distort to suit their own whims, and continue to do in this Nation as well as across the world.

It may be impractical also with some of Ron Paul's statements to think that it actually can be reversed and then all the madness and insanity will stop. It will not. They simply seem to not have a brain anymore.

I think you will see that the majority of the people of this Country should know the Evil in their Hearts, their hatred of this world, and yet, because they can not control themselves, they wish to control others in this Country and continue to delude themselves, with false lies and false hope, and falsehoods like some Prophets of Old with their disbelief in what they do.

Some of them darn well know what they done in the Past also, and some of it can be proved, and still it continued because other people could not fathom what it was that they were doing. In the end, when your political leaders are so mixed up along with the lies of the others who never paid for any insult to this Country along with the people like me that actually can prove some of it:

They have never listened and they never will.
They are not humans in that sense, because with such stubborn attitudes, you actually leave no choices left in this world to actually persue Peace in any which way shape or form.

Do not doubt that they all should actually Fear God, for God may upon their souls, like the thief in the night. And it is they who will not know the hour or time it occurrs.

The rest of us may know, but since we feel not debating it anymore, and only hope to know, then know that if you know by some information on the Internet that you are in this place and time to witness such events and it will be from an Act of God.

One can only hope that sanity comes back to these people, but I think in my opinion that they are actually too far gone in the head to continue on, and only subconciously wish to really end their lives, due to all the lies and deceit that they have preached to others over the years.

At least some of what Ron Paul states makes sense yet, however what the other political candidates state are only their own sense of well-being over others in this Nation.

That - that is not what this Country is about, nor intended to be in the first place. That is why some other parts of this Planet do not like them, and it is clear that they do preceive what it is that they do. Crazy like a fox, I doubt it. More like if you think you can get by with it, then you will.

Perhaps it is time for the real USA to stand up, and show what real Americans do know for facts.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
WoW

Ron Paul never ceases to amaze me...

Not because i think hes is the best thing since sliced bread, no!

But because he manages to hold his own, just about, no matter what they chuck at him...

And do you know, even the UK Press cuts him out of the Media, you certainlly dont get to see much if any of him on the BBC...

He certainly has my respect...

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by alinost

Haha that made me laugh

I never caught it while I was watching it live, but that question made me yell out a few obscenities.

And I really don't like the guy who was asking the questions, I just can't say why because I don't know.

-Will

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golack
But he utters something very odd in between the statement about electability and the question "Do you have any sir?" It happens between the 8 and 10 second mark in the video.

See it? "Their way"

It looks like mind control. If someone is trying to do something, then they instantly whisper something and then switch what they were doing. If you question them about it later, they will tell you "I don't know what you are talking about".
The folks that use that type of mind control usually do it with a "psychic" either on the spot, or when you're sleeping (yeah, spooky stuff).
That's what this looks like to me.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
What you have in the USA is a bunch of some people in towns who even defie their own States, do this negative stuff refusing to pay any fines, and then state they can apply their whims, also to illegals in this Country. That would include Davenport, IA, along perhaps with other large cities, like New York City who also go against other people in the State of New York, along with the Eminent Domain situation brought up by still others all across the Nation, along with California and those type of people all condemning who they only wish in this Nation as well as thinking that they Rule this Planet with their type of faces. Not only is there people in the Congress who play their games with the people of the USA citing how illegals were at fault coming into this Nation while this Nation gave the impression of inviting them into this Nation with talk and meetings along the lines of the North American Union, they also breed contempt and hate upon others who do not agree with their fanatical whims of Being. Yet, they think that they can call it religion in one political party while the other political party does even more of their own whims, leading people on like they did in the Past, and denying what it is that they have done. They defie the real USA and even Ron Paul may not be able to fix this mess that was started by people who are only liars and madhatters underneath.

Stand up for the USA, stand up to their faces. It is not the illegals that make this Country less, it is these type of Americans who have made this Country less, while the rest of the world is looking for the USA, the real USA, that means something despite the difficulties of their own people in their own Countries across this Planet. When humans are so entwined as to wish this upon others in this Nation, without real appropriate resolutions even coming out of this Congress with some of their people, the only thing they all seem to have on their minds is this Armageddon, none of which they can prove, but always seek to communicate to the rest of the world.

Explain then, why these type of people should not have Armageddon from God, they pray for it in the sense they always state that they do not know what they are doing, that it is up to the American people who with some they berate and have the gaul to be on TV berating others like Ron Paul who still have somewhat of a brain in the USA?

Baloney!
These type of people are too old to fight in a global war, but yet they still think that even as old as they are, that they can come on like some irrate teenagers who at least with some, know that there is something wrong in this Nation and actually do not know how to handle it.

Don't think people this way, for it will be handled, because not all adults can be as dumb as what some of these other people think about others in this Nation. Not only have they forgotten what they went to college before in and used their college degrees they still state that they know more than what they do. As being the same age, I can state that I went back to college just recently, received my two year degree in computer programming in 2003, and then this Country changed again, and wanted Computer Science College Degrees and shipped the jobs over to another foreign Nation. I am not mad about it, they can not program a computer, and although I may not quite keep up with young people who can work the job, at least I am busy using my brain while they deny what they really do - and that is not using their brain.

When in a sense you start a Civil War on Civilians as far back as what it was with some babyboomers during the previous encounter with what they were doing, and then some actually started continuing to go on to college, they never ever took Calculus, or Engineering Courses, but only thought to becomes Lawyers and Busness people and continue to screw up this Country as bad as the rest of the Upper Management type who were stating all this blanket type of statements - like there will be a WW - and all of this stuff.

Prove that they are "Time Travellers" in the first place, and where is their machine like John Titor stated, because even now, I can think of a general idea on how his machine really works, while they have no idea, do not know even what it is that they are talking about, but do not expect me to come out with the math or anything else except a general idea, that will not even be stated, and then have these type of people still deny what it is that they are really doing.

Fools! You actually have citizens in this Country actually listening to this crap on TV?
Bang your heads against the walls then!
It will or may do you some good!
The rest of us -- are not real dummies -- like you want to make us out to be -- when it is clear -- that these type of people may be the real dummies of the world. Let them go back to where they came from along with their Armageddon. It is the best thing that they can do, but watch out, they have no good-will at all, only their type of control, and at least there are some real people in the USA instead of Huckabees, Thompsons, Romneys, and others like Clintons, or Bushs, or Edwards!

A real political statesperson candidate?
Where?
In Mexico perhaps, or Canada perhaps, but here in the USA -- only perhaps tomfoolery!
That is it, and it is not a triade or rant, it just is the way that my opinion holds, but is also always looking for new information not ill-will out of these type of people. Guilianis? The other political candidates?

Give the USA a real break! Condemn yourselves it would be better for the USA.
I am done, and no I have not lost my mind or brain.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

Mind control--wouldn't surprise me.

There's so many secrets and hidden info. this corrupt government hides.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
well if things are kept from the public , what would the benefit be of doing so?
then the majority of (the public/ masses/sheeple) won't even have these things (secret info) in their "decision set when trying to figure out what happened" thus their is much benefit from keeping secrets

mind control possibly but this would never be a majority belief here since most think it is fantasy

who knows i sure like the entertainment a candidate like RP brings, along with the 20 Mill in donations which have certainly given the elite fits!

These Globalists ( Tri lateral commision) and other multi national and private banking elite's wishing and plotting the end of the soverign nation state (which is what the NWO means) and undermining the power and borders of nations with most every issue they raise.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamesder

Originally posted by Alxandro
Maybe he is a stutterer but based on the subject about electability, he was stammering and formulating his words to get his point across effectively.

Contextually, "there way" in relation to being electable could mean he was trying to say something like "Is there any way" "Is there a way", "there a way", theraway"

no way. he's obviously possessed by supernatural beings and is manipulating the public and the presidential candidates with his barely audible command.

25 flags?

Who is possessed by supernatural beings? Ron Paul or the Stuttering Carl the Moderator?

Why are so many people easily freaked out by this?

There is an obvious explanation for this, and reptilian shapeshifting is not one of them, unless you happened to see a forked tongue poke out of his mouth.
(Now I'm sure someone will review the vid once again and look for the snake tongue)

He stammered and stuttered, he did not hisssss.

I bet if you were to find more videos of Carl you'll see the same stammering pattern.

This is yet another thread that leads me to ask...

Why are Ron Paul supporters so gullible?

Seriously, you ain't helping out your candidate any.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Golack

The debate moderator seemed to have steped right out of the Twilight Zone. He reminded me of one of those old kung fu flicks where the action came before the spoken words that went withthat action.

After that Ron Paul gave him a Bashing!!!beyond the bell!!

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a stutter is nothing to be concerned about.

the facts that every debate question aimed towards RP seems to be nothing but personal attacks on his credibility and that most news sources don't even dare to mention his name are the real issues here.

there's a MSM blackout on RP as the people in office now fear the change he could REALLY bring. not the obama/hillary/edwards "change" that gets forced down your throat everyday, but legitimate change that will eliminate most of the ways washington works right now. a lot of people would be s#!^-canned if he were to become president, and they wouldn't appreciate that too much, so they do everything they can to make him look like a fool(and i'm pretty sure that includes feeding the ever-so-hungry conspiracy theorists in teh interwebs, as those people are comprise most of his following)

*edit to add another point*

i was up fairly early this morning and caught "morning joe" w/ joe scarborough on msnbc, and when they brought up the results of the NH primaries they don't even show RP's percentages, even though thompson did worse than him and he gets mentioned on the air.

[edit on 14-1-2008 by Sacreligion]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join