It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bible secret code

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
kim

posted on Dec, 13 2002 @ 05:15 AM
link   
this is scary. didnt want to put this on religious forum.

www.xyz.org...

www.xyz.org...

www.lightforthelastdays.co.uk...

check these out- this is too weird to be a coincidence. what do you lot think?

kim

posted on Dec, 13 2002 @ 05:22 AM
link   
i mean like, is this the real armageddon?

posted on Dec, 13 2002 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I believe I heard this somewhere before, on tv or something...

But I don't give much stock to applying math to language, music yes, language no

But it's definately an eye opener...

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Dec, 13 2002 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Or hmm, I assume it is through math, but perhaps not...code breaking, well, still, this world won't just "end"

I often say when checking or making prophecy you tend to see what you want to...

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Dec, 13 2002 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Oiy sorry for posting 3 seperate times, but it just hit me!!!

Ok, I know I'm really skeptical about this secret code thing, but if it can in fact predict the future, and not just what has happend (coincidences) than it possibly is fact

But let's hope it is not

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Dec, 13 2002 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The Bible codes are one of those curiosities you often come across.Some might say it's coincidence others believe they hold messages from God.I believe if you look hard enough you will always find the underlying message.

posted on Dec, 13 2002 @ 10:28 AM
link   
lol JB! wd wd! My thoughts exactly

posted on Dec, 13 2002 @ 12:32 PM
link   
[makes zombie eyes]

buy...book...boooook...uurrrgghh...popcorn...mmmm.

posted on Dec, 13 2002 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Someone has found the "lost code key" to the prophesies of Nostrodamus and you can review each quatrain in the same manner, coming up with actual dates and specific names of places and people.

It's probably based in fact but when I applied it I also recieved some garbled junk from some of his more famous predictions, like the Kennedy quatrains or the Hitler/Hister quatrains.

Only time will tell eh?

posted on Dec, 13 2002 @ 01:07 PM
link   
It is the end days, but let me try to explain something.

(2000 - 2006)

that seems aabout right because a sister from fatima was told she would live through
the great chastisement which will wipe out three quarters of the population.

she is 95 now.

but heres what will happen.

The third ww will happen as predicted not only by the code but by many many saint, it wil involve
nuclear bombs and it will wipe out three quarters of the world population.

it is called by many saints, the great chastisement, the baptism of fire.

(after) that happens, there will be an era of peace granted to the world with the rest of the one quarter of people left
on earth which is about 1 and 1/2 billion.

this peace will be short lived and man will go back to sinning badly and then the antichrist will arise on
earth.

Also i think nyc is predicted to be hit with aa nuclear bomb by terrorist in the future which will wipe out all of nyc.

ill have to check back on the prophecies.

It is time to pray (now) and to heed the lord with all our harts because this stuff willhappen all because
we are a sinfull creation who brings it on themselves.

This code is not shocking at all to me as it has been predicted by many saints.

peace.

posted on Dec, 13 2002 @ 01:11 PM
link   
personally i'm in the process of becoming Wiccan (as in, i'm learning and formulating) so i think it's all bull# :-D

posted on Dec, 13 2002 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Bible Codes:

Frequently disproved. People can find all sorts of messages if they look around ... I can find them in my Flash manual (and I could probably find doomsday prophecies there, too!)

The biggest evidence that they're lies comes from the "Negative Bible Codes." Prophezine (a Christian website) has a whole collection of them. The basic argument is that if these are real, then you should not be able to find any lies in there and it should not contain any slander against Jehovah.

So take a gander at THESE messages found in the Old Testament:
--Jehovah is a liar--occurs 8 times in the Torah
--Jehovah is dead--occurs hundreds of times in the Torah.
--There is no Jehovah--occurs dozens of times in the Torah
--There is no God--occurs 5 times in the Torah.
--God is dead--
--there is no truth--
--there is no evil--
--there is no good(ness)--
--there is no redemption--
--there is no Messiah--

In Genesis there's a code for "Please drive out Jesus!"
www.prophezine.com...

And then there's the "Jehovah is false"
www.prophezine.com...

All sorts of ridiculous rebuttals from the Bible, including "there is no grass"
www.prophezine.com...

I'm sure if we searched enough, we could probably find "Elvis is the True God" with Bible codes(I'm quite serious)

KK --I can recommend Wicca. I've been pretty happy with it.

posted on Dec, 13 2002 @ 02:41 PM
link   
really? i've been trying to find things to help me formulate but i'm not sure what i'm supposed to actually be doing, this is a recent decision of mine so i'm not exactly sure how to go about it

posted on Dec, 13 2002 @ 10:28 PM
link   
U2U me (that's a message function of this board, if you're unfamiliar with it... up at the top of the main entry to the board.) I'll point you to some sensible Wiccan sites and to some foo-foo Wiccan sites (so you can learn to tell the difference, eh?)

The basics are uncomplicated, but there's some ghods-awful nonsense out there as well.

posted on Dec, 13 2002 @ 10:33 PM
link   
*searches for quebec*
>Great Empire<
WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2002 @ 12:20 AM
link   
This obviously belongs in the religion section.

My opinion (for what it's worth), its bull crap. The meaning and message conveyed to humans from God by the Bible are in the words. While there is mystery to it, the mystery is clarified by the Holy Spirit to the ones who have Him in their heart.

This code junk is just a cult-like scene that sells alot of books. Someone is making a fortune off this, don't help them get richer by buying their books looking for meaning.

kim

posted on Dec, 18 2002 @ 07:01 AM
link   
yeah, i can see where everyones coming from now. just seemed totally weird when i came across it

posted on Dec, 22 2002 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Id like to read this dudes book before formulating a concrete opinion on the matter.

But i have always felt that During GWBushs second term that # will hit the fan. I am aware that they wish to weed out a vast majority of the population. So this doesnt surprise me. THese codes may or may not exist but the threat is certainly probable.

posted on Dec, 22 2002 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Are these codes are based on the english language? in order to be true codes of prophecies they would have to exist in all translations, or atleast the original language it was written in. Or is the code breaker translating the original code into english?

posted on Dec, 22 2002 @ 08:55 AM
link   
A quote from the website about the codes:

"Rips explained that each code is a case of adding every fourth or twelfth or fiftieth letter to form a word. Skip X spaces, and another X spaces, and another X spaces, and the hidden message is spelled out.

This is best explained by reading the paragraph below, starting at the first letter, and skipping every three letters.

"Rips ExplAineD thaT eacH codE is a Case Of adDing Every fourth or twelfth or fiftieth letter to form a word." The hidden message is READ THE CODE.

But it is more than a simple skip code. Criss-crossing the entire known text of the Bible, hidden under the original Hebrew of the Old Testament, is a complex network of words and phrases, a new revelation. There is a Bible beneath the Bible."

Now, from what they are saying on how they came to find all these secret codes, is pretty far fetched. "Every 4, 5, 6, etc letter times X amount of spaces, then a different amount of spaces" geeze, you could come up with anything from that. I wish I would have thought of that...then I could have published a book and made $$$ off of the ignorant.

And this shows how dumb they are...they made the codes in Hebrew and then translated it to English. They could have saved themselves a lot of time and got the book out sooner if they would have just translated it to English. I mean if you buy the book, your already stupid, so why would anyone even question how did they translate it in English when English didn't exist back then!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join