It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bible secret code

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2002 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I heard of this for a couple of years ago and i have read the book. But I don't know what to think about it. Some things that were said to happen in 2000 for example, never happened.

posted on Dec, 22 2002 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday
And this shows how dumb they are...they made the codes in Hebrew and then translated it to English. They could have saved themselves a lot of time and got the book out sooner if they would have just translated it to English. I mean if you buy the book, your already stupid, so why would anyone even question how did they translate it in English when English didn't exist back then!

English may not have existed by that time but you can still translate it. You just translate it the same way as you do when you translate egyptian scriptations. You only have to have something that tells you what the symbols mean on a existing language. And since there still is people who know how to speak and read Hebrew it probably wasn't that hard translating it!

I don't know if I missunderstood you now 'cos you can't be that stupid that you didn't realize this!

[Edited on 22-12-2002 by Einstein]

posted on Dec, 22 2002 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Yeah, I really wasn't too clear about what I was trying to say. WHat I meant was that they prolly didn't have to say that they translated the codes to Hebrew and then made the translation to English. They could have just went straight to English because I feel that if people really believed that book and those codes, you could make them believe that they could have translated straight to English because maybe one code said that English would be the dominate language, thus they could have put the book out quicker, recieved the same results, and start making the $$$. Sure, it sounds better that the codes were translated to Hebrew and from Hebrew to English, but I wouldn't believe it either way and people who do believe it, would have believed it either way! I hope this kinda clarifies what I was getting at. I was tired and half out of it when I typed that!

<< 1   >>

join