It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soviets Found Something ....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonSays
reply to post by Havalon

well I have to say your hypothesis sounds interesting no doubt.
It cannot be any part of Lunokhod 1 or Lunokhod 2 in the
photo. As the original poster states that these photos were
taken by Lunokhod 1

The image was taken by Luna-13 not Lunokhod 1. The picture of the cubed object in the crater (in the original post) was from Lunokhod 1.

/rich

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Maybe that rectangular thing is an alien pirates treasure chest

Take me to your alien booty....

sorry
[gets coat...]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by olegkvasha

When we were discussing this object in the other thread, one of the reasons that made me stop posting about it was the fact that all similar objects that I could find on the Soviet probes were from more recent ones, all the images from the first probes showed conic shaped antennas, like the one with the number 2 on the image internos posted, but not those antennas with the parallel disks .

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Went through some Russian sites to see if I could find more images of the Luna-13 lander. The only one I have found so far is this one:

(Click to see full image)

Edit: Well I have found an old .pdf from nasa about luna 13. You can read it here (takes a while to load)

Luna-13 .pdf

Here is the interesting bit:

Seems like we have found what it is. Although it is nasa that has wrote this not the russians. What you guys think?

/rich

[edit on 15-1-2008 by olegkvasha]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by olegkvasha

Seems like we have found what it is. Although it is nasa that has wrote this not the russians. What you guys think?

/rich

I think that this find deserves a star from me

About the "spiral" shaped object, you are right: i forgot that this has already been pointed out in one of the John Lear's threads (but i don't remember by who...).
Keep on doing the good work, here

[edit on 15/1/2008 by internos]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
I think that this find deserves a star from me

Fully agreed Internos, a star from me as well. Also, I'm really impressed with the work you've done following this case through olegkvasha. That .pdf was pretty lengthy. You must have done a lot of digging for those photos too. Consider yourself added to my 'friends' list here at ATS. I'm glad to have people like you here who will take the time to research.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Repost, sorry, computer issues...

[edit on 15-1-2008 by WitnessFromAfar]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

It doesnt have to fall EXACTLY at the time the pic was taken, it couldve happened before the lander even landed and happened to be in the pic.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Your forgetting the moon spins. and rotates around the world

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by shiman

It doesnt have to fall EXACTLY at the time the pic was taken, it couldve happened before the lander even landed and happened to be in the pic.

I've already posted and re-posted the answer, including previous missions, dates and coordinates: so if you want another time the same answer, feel free to re read one of my previous posts: i'm not interested at all in convincing you: anyway, if you want to know how many chances you have to be right, and assuming that the object is no more than 20 meters from the camera

Originally posted by shiman

Your forgetting the moon spins. and rotates around the world

Maybe you discovered this half an hour ago, i already knew it when i was 3.
Listen: keep your conviction: i respect your opinion, but what you think, frankly, doesn't matter to me, ok? Peace

[edit on 15/1/2008 by internos]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Were these other similar suspicious objects pointed out already?

I see more inline disk objects

[edit on 15-1-2008 by mindping]
*they have been, on page 3, sorry i missed that.. great catches guys*

[edit on 15-1-2008 by mindping]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Thank you all for the kind words.
you will never find the truth unless you are persistent on finding it.

However we need to find out what the original object is. For those who haven't seen it:

Cropped Image

I dont think this one is going to be as easy to solve

/rich

[edit on 16-1-2008 by olegkvasha]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Thanks Olegkvasha for the redemption up there ^^

If lunkod was damaged (as per the damage to the steerage system) plus some of the other debris around that site I wonder if this bit (red boxed) fell off too! just a thought!

just a thought!

H

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Havalon

Havalon, this is what we'd really need to do, IMHO: i'm convinced that the explanation should be found somewhere, and now this is a logical one:

i have some doubts about the "box": it looks to change shape at a certain point, (see this image)

but this may have happened in case the "box" has broken in the moment of the impact. That's the box for the analysis of the samples with the X-rays spectrometer, if i'm correct. This is a possible explanation, IMHO, even if it seems that the box was working: a good find

[edit on 16/1/2008 by internos]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Havalon

There are no tracks from the rover near the object, for it to have fallen off though.

The only thing (that I know so far) that is jettisoned from the luna-17 lander are the external fuel tanks. They are left in orbit to reduce landing weight.

/rich

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   

You are right: no tracks at all. The box could have broken at the moment of the [soft] impact, and then the luna braking engine could have semi-buried it,

nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov...

but it seems that Lunokhod 1 performed twenty-five soil analyses with its RIFMA x-ray fluorescence spectrometer: it's almost sure that the box played a role in this, and to work it should have been entire.
But is important that someone has found a matching device. What do you think about the shape that i've pointed out? It seems that as it gets buried, it gets larger, but i may be wrong...

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Hi Olegkvasha,
Do we have any photo's/diagrams of the fuel tanks? (I will try to find them!) I thought they were round or cylinderical rather than rectangular.
As for the lack of tracks, you may be right. Are there any forces that could eliminate the tracks?

H

[edit on 16-1-2008 by Havalon]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Havalon

Sure here is best photo I could find at the moment:

/rich

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

What about hidden missions?

top topics