It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Blackout Ordered As UK Begins Mass Burials

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

what UTTER thread derailing TWADDLE

today the telegraph had an article about how Gordon Brown thinks organs should be harvested from dead patients without consent. That right he says when your dead the organs are property of the homeland.

the article , nor Mr Browns proposal mention no such thing , the key issue which you deliberatly ignore is the provision of an ` opt out ` register and the kext of kin veto

how you twist that to ` without consent ` beggars beleif

i am in favour of this - it puts the onus on those who do not wish to donate to activly say no

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Truth In Labeling

Originally posted by snoopyuk
ok , so i repeat my question , Why has this been left as it is , it is on the front page of this site, and it clearly does NOT say hoax or anything....very misleading..

An administrator or perhaps another moderator may indeed choose to do that, but for my part I am extremely cautious about making "official" determinations about the credibility of stories.

The main reason I'm so reluctant has to do with the core ATS ethic of leaving the question of truth or falsehood for the members to decide for themselves.

It is my responsibility as a moderator to enforce the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use, and I'm allowed to express my personal opinions on topics just as any member can -- but not to use my position as a moderator to force my opinions or beliefs on anyone.

Aside from all that, it's always possible that an "official" pronouncement in a circumstance like this could be wrong, in which case I as a staff member would be potentially deceiving my fellow ATSers under "color of authority" -- which I can assure you is a far more horrid prospect for me than simply choosing not to label a dubious story a hoax.

Finally, though I think the source in question has been thoroughly discredited in general, that in itself does not prove that this story isn't true -- though I note that several well-informed members whom I respect do seem to think it's a load of bollocks.

Thus, despite my own personal suspicion that this is yet another shipment of manure from a notoriously prolific source, without sound evidence to support labeling it a hoax (i.e., deliberately contrived to deceive), I don't think it would be proper to do so at this time.

However, if someone should make a solid case proving that the source article is indeed a deliberate hoax, that could change.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

*yawn*

do some research first before jumping on the old Rothschild conspiracy of the British Empire

Yeah, as a UK resident, I must of forgot we were a police state. After all, I have a right to vote and freedom of speech still

Grow up.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
As has been pointed out - this story is false, an out and out lie in fact.

My reasons for posting are because I know a thing or two about "media blackouts" in that they don't really happen without an injunction - the last time this happened was in 1982.

I could tell you why but I would be contravening the Official Secrets Act.

So I probably will at some stage.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

i loved your post. in the midst of a crisis i would want you by my side. i always try to make light of a very difficult situation especially one i find myself in the midst of and labeled the instigator.

by the way, musselwhite is my maiden name.

thanks for the laughter.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake
I wouldn't be surprised if this story was true. The U.K. is a total NWO police state and getting worse everyday. England is messed Rothschilds live there the house of windsor is based there its bad news for the average joe.

I mean just today the telegraph had an article about how Gordon Brown thinks organs should be harvested from dead patients without consent. That right he says when your dead the organs are property of the homeland.

Organs to be taken without consent in U.K.

Sick!

Nurse...NURSE!

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
As I speak men in jackboots and helmets are marxched down the street, dragging peple out of homes seemingly at random. The power has been cut (battery won;t last much longer on my laptop) helicopters are whirling overhead. There are gunshots in the distance ......

I lost contact with my parents last week. When I rang them a 'nurse' told me they were unwell but I was not to worry .....

There have been no newspapers published in the UK for 4 days.

I fear the worst ......

...... whoops, sorry, i was dreaming
I also had a nightmare that people in the USA beleived all this nonsense. I really, really, hope that was also a dream ......

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join