It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Election Fraud in Iowa and NH?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
You Can Be Involved To Help Change This

Well, I guess it's time us ATSers learn the lingo.

"Voter-Verified Paper Record" or VVPR are the operative words here being used by several organizations campaigning for state legislation to end the use of these idiotic electronic voting machines.

VerifiedVoting.org is one such organization, but there are many others. If your state does not have such regulations, maybe its time you found one and got involved.

Step 1 of our strategy has been to make sure that there is a paper record of every vote and that voters are able to verify the accuracy of that record before the ballot is cast (that paper record is called a "Voter-Verified Paper Record" or VVPR).

VerifiedVoting.org, our partners, and voters across the country have successfully persuaded the majority of state governments to pass legislation or establish regulations to require VVPR. 28 states, with more than half the U.S. population, now have such a requirement. We need your help to make sure the voters in the remaining 22 states are protected, through Federal or state legislation.

But we need to do even more to ensure that the results of elections are verifiable. Voter-verified paper records are most effective when used as the basis for mandatory manual audits in randomly selected precincts. Step 2 of our strategy is to encourage states to adopt laws or regulations requiring such mandatory manual audits of the VVPRs. As the map below shows, 13 states have such a requirement now. We need your help to pass laws in the remaining 37 states to require such audits.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by thedangler

There is a link to a spreadsheet showing the results sorted into hand-counted and diebold votes here.

McCain actually seems to have a larger downward swing than Paul on the diebold machines according to that. The biggest winner from the electronic voting was Romney apparently.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Chris McGee

Thanks for that compile link..

1) It seems to have affected everyone, the question is who, by how much and why?

2) Paul's hand-total in 127 precincts (out of 301?) beat Guiliani. This fact must be understood in light of the situation that 30+ confirmed votes were not even counted for Paul in Sutton - he got a '0' - not one Paul vote was counted. Did this happen elsewhere in hand count precincts?

3)Again to simply focus on Paul - would one expect that the above hand count percentage putting Ron ontop of Rudy in NH would stay constant and not swing when we tally the machine count results?

They do change ultimately putting Rudy ontop of Paul in the grand total.

Do technophile townships simply love GOP Mayors more than GOP Representatives?

[edit on 10-1-2008 by scrapple]

[edit on 10-1-2008 by scrapple]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
There is federal legislation pending:
Voter Confidence and Increased Accessibility Act of 2007

H.R.811
Title: To amend the Help America Vote Act of 2002 to require a voter-verified permanent paper ballot under title III of such Act, and for other purposes.
Sponsor: Rep Holt, Rush D. [NJ-12] (introduced 2/5/2007) Cosponsors (216)
Related Bills: S.559
Latest Major Action: 5/16/2007 Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 91.
House Reports: 110-154SUMMARY AS OF:
5/16/2007--Reported to House amended. (There is 1 other summary)

Voter Confidence and Increased Accessibility Act of 2007 - (Sec. 2) Amends the Help America Vote Act of 2002 (HAVA) to revise requirements for the audit capacity of voting systems, particularly those for a permanent paper record.

Requires the voting system to require the use of or produce an individual, durable, voter-verified paper ballot of the voter's vote, created by or made available for inspection and verification by the voter before the voter's vote is cast and counted. Requires the voting system to provide the voter with an opportunity to correct any system-made error in the voter-verified paper ballot before it is permanently preserved.

Requires each ballot produced to be: (1) suitable for a manual audit equivalent to that of a paper ballot voting system; and (2) counted by hand in any recount or audit conducted with respect to any federal election.

Sets forth a special rule for treatment of disputes when paper ballots have been shown to be compromised.

Revises the requirements for accessibility and ballot verification for individuals with disabilities. Requires a system that: (1) allows the voter to privately and independently verify the individual, durable paper ballot through the conversion of the human-readable printed or market vote selections into accessible form; (2) ensures that the entire process of ballot verification and vote casting is equipped for individuals with disabilities; and (3) does not preclude the supplementary use of Braille or tactile ballots.

Requires the Director of the National Institute of Standards and Technology to study, test, and develop best practices to enhance the accessibility of ballot verification mechanisms for individuals with disabilities, voters whose primary language is not English, and voters with difficulties in literacy. Authorizes appropriations.

I suppose that might be a very good call or email to make to your local representative. Vote yes on H.R. 811.

If this becomes law at least we can all rest a bit easier that an improvement was made nationally and there is better overall accountability.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
wots all this from alex jones show about they used a convicted drug traffiker for counting and now his rap sheet has exposed him anyone else know of this?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Yeah, the Diebold guy isn't even legally aloud to vote but he can write the vote tab software and count votes as well as not only design the hackable vote machine but design it to BE hackable. THey are breaking a crap load of laws and no one is saying anything. My head is about to explode.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Well.. I can only say. I hate trolls and ignorants.
Been posting this related information a long while ago.
Supervised paper-voting FTW!

Electronic Voting: Easy Manipulation Proved!

The main problem about EVM, apart from the general fradulent attitude in the US, is simply that it is less transparent than original paper voting.

By the way.. the efforts of the Dutch group mentioned in my old reference thread managed to contribute removal of the EVM in the Netherlands. The inventors and sellers of the EVM System have actually gone back to paper voting. Wow.. Holy #? How is that possible.. huh? Well I suppose it's called political pressure.

For all those trolls, nay-sayers and ignorants out there.

Sure we can do something about it. The question is only if people are too stupid in their silly, little.. retarded, funny, tiny brains... or not. Ooooh they are so cute, those stupid little brains of the masses. *dudududu*.. *wigglewiggle* ;]

The attitude of some people in here is just... madness.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Arcane Demesne

Originally posted by Arcane Demesne

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

More anomalies on CNN:
RON PAUL SHOWN ACTUALLY LOSING VOTES ON CNN LIVE

I am really starting to wonder if the media might be the real culprit here.

The only instance I see the votes going down are from 1,812 to 1,807.

At approx. 1:35 McCain's numbers are 7896. At approx 2:35, his numbers have dropped nearly 100 votes to 7799.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I am starting to get worry about the next elections, if this NH really starts to get ugly.

Is going to be a lot of vigilantes during our next major elections.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by gingerly
reply to post by TheArchAngel

Ron Paul has already addressed this FALSE report..and is now doing so again since sokme people obviously did not read it the FIRST time..so here you go.

www.ronpaul2008.com...

Press Releases › Ron Paul Statement on The New Republic Article Regarding Old Newsletters
January 8, 2008 5:28 am EST

ARLINGTON, VIRGINIA – In response to an article published by The New Republic, Ron Paul issued the following statement:

“The quotations in The New Republic article are not mine and do not represent what I believe or have ever believed. I have never uttered such words and denounce such small-minded thoughts.

“In fact, I have always agreed with Martin Luther King, Jr. that we should only be concerned with the content of a person's character, not the color of their skin. As I stated on the floor of the U.S. House on April 20, 1999: ‘I rise in great respect for the courage and high ideals of Rosa Parks who stood steadfastly for the rights of individuals against unjust laws and oppressive governmental policies.’

“This story is old news and has been rehashed for over a decade. It's once again being resurrected for obvious political reasons on the day of the New Hampshire primary.

“When I was out of Congress and practicing medicine full-time, a newsletter was published under my name that I did not edit. Several writers contributed to the product. For over a decade, I have publicly taken moral responsibility for not paying closer attention to what went out under my name.”

###

©2007 Ron Paul 2008 PCC Contact Us | Privacy Policy Paid for by the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign Committee

Damn, seems you were wrong. It is headline news on CNN now. He is officially unelectable at this point. Nothing matters anymore, the general populace has him tagged as a hatemonger. Knew it couldn't last.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Et tu, Mitt?

I just noticed that Mitt Romney's numbers also decreased in the CNN video. That makes Paul, McCain, and Romney, that I know of. I'm sure that further inspection would show other instances.

So much for the "CNN conspiracy".
Next?

[edit on 10-1-2008 by jsobecky]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
What happened the "Racist Ron Paul" guy? Just because you post false information and lies doesn't mean you should run and hide. Come take the shame like a man.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

Not sure, I guess he has to recharge his batteries, ha.

But I sure hope his candidat of choice is John McCain

On his campaign bus recently, Sen. John McCain told reporters, "I hated the gooks. I will hate them as long as I live."

www.commondreams.org...

Along with the similar remarks he made against muslims in tonight's debate. Pretty crazy how they accuse Ron Paul, when McCain is shouting he is in everyone's face...America I tell you...we're all nuts I suppose...

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Fantastic work on important subject matter, TrueAmerican. I salute you.

That being said, I just need to get something off my chest. I'm not a Ron Paul supporter, but you trolls (yes, you are internet trolls, look up the definition) who jump into a thread with your anti-candidate-hate should really look at yourselves before you spew your vitriolic, Limbaugh-esque babble and talking points at others.

The "you people" attitude you display is ignorant, and about one step away from racism/sexism/religious intolerance. "You people's votes aren't important anyway" is about the most un-American way of thinking that I can imagine.

I am also a supporter of a "can't win kook," Dennis Kucinich. His position on issues are the closest match to my opinions. Should my vote not count because the TV tells me he is "unelectable?"

One other thing, we'll never move forward as a country until we start to recognize and reject the TV-borne myths like "electability." Why is that even an issue in the PRIMARIES? Why some people don't vote their conscience in the flippin' primaries and buy the media hype of "wasting your vote" is truly beyond my comprehension.

See trolls? You can stay on topic if you try. My vote counts. Your vote counts. Voter fraud of any kind must not be tolerated.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
yes its a fraud in NH

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

Ron Paul is a racist. I have sources that indicate he is. You have sources that indicate otherwise. Nothing more to say. My only point in this thread is that there was no reason for voter fraud against Paul. He is simply not electable because of the scum he is.

At least this thread is dying finally. I guess all you people are not going to march into Washington after all.

I get to this site about once a day just for amusement. Its like being in the checkout line at the supermarket and glancing at the Weekly Worl News.

What amuses me the most though, is that some of you actually seem to take some of this garbage seriously.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Well it is good news that Rep. Kucinich has called for a recount, there are a few threads on that specific development but I wanted to post it in here so TA can add it to the list.

There is also a $100,000 reward offered by VelvetRevolution for any evidence of fraud associated with the NH primaries.

link

Last night, Presidential Candidate Dennis Kucinich formally requested a hand-recount of the votes in New Hampshire. He sent a letter to the New Hampshire Secretary of State asking for a recount of Tuesday's election because of "unexplained disparities between hand-counted ballots and machine-counted ballots."

He added, "Ever since the 2000 election -- and even before -- the American people have been losing faith in the belief that their votes were actually counted. This recount isn't about who won 39% of 36% or even 1%. It's about establishing whether 100% of the voters had 100% of their votes counted exactly the way they cast them." Kucinich wrote, "This is not about my candidacy or any other individual candidacy. It is about the integrity of the election process."

emphasis:mine

Thank you Rep. Kucinich, I think that is not too much to ask from those tasked with counting OUR votes.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dirtonwater

Why dont you go to the supermarket and look at those then? Then you can argue by yourself and agree how smart you are, and we can all get more done here. You can look from afar at the freaks on ATS, but you would be better to keep your mindless rants to yourself.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirtonwater

Ron Paul is a racist. I have sources that indicate he is. You have sources that indicate otherwise. Nothing more to say. My only point in this thread is that there was no reason for voter fraud against Paul. He is simply not electable because of the scum he is.

What amuses me the most though, is that some of you actually seem to take some of this garbage seriously.

Actually, we are serious about this. ATS is a place where people share their opinions and concerns about many topics. And who may be the next President of our Country is important to us. We take each other seriously, and we respect the opinions of others. We don't bash!

I am an African-American woman and though I am not voting for Paul, his supporters have the right to voice their concerns without being insulted. For your information, Kucinich (sp?) has officially requested a recount in New Hampshire, and I, myself am happy to hear it. These machines are totally illegal and should not be used in America or anywhere else!

I am watching the speeches, all of them, as the candidates move from one state to the other...and, I must say that I find that many of them sound like crazy people, I keep listening and watching. Have we dissected the backgrounds and pasts/scandals of all of them? If Paul was a racist 15 years ago, must he still be one now? (Could Paul have grown as human being and outgrown racist thoughts?) Are his claims to enforce our Constitution the rantings of a crazy man? Or, are the words of Bush: "the Constitution is nothing more than a piece of paper" more pleasing to you?

I just hate the idea that all of them, in their quest for power, are going to end up acting like animals fighting over the carcass that is America, fighting for the prize...their basest level...disgusting. The tricks, the planted stories, the inferences about their competitors, the media, and the haters...perfectly nice people being made to act like fools (and lie a lot), and put on grand performances like crying and stuff...

I only offer food for thought. Your opinions are yours, and you have the right to have them, and in a civil manner, to share them here with the ATS family.

Peace

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Alphard

Here is the only thing I have seen on the lawsuit in Iowa.

www.youtube.com...#

Here’s a link saying that a recount is on with the republican side.

grannywarrior.chipin.com...

And in response to the Ron Paul slander brigade, here is some first hand testimony from a former employee of his.

stewart-rhodes.blogspot.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join