It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Election Fraud in Iowa and NH?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I am ever so grateful to the RP slander brigade for showing themselves to be frauds. Nothing a RP supporter could ever say could be so graphic.

Here’s a report on the NH vote breakdown by districts that use Diebold machines that I think you’ll find interesting.

www.libertyforum.org...

Here’s a call to C-SPAN about the Sutton Co. vote fraud.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheArchAngel

I'm not voting for Ron Paul. In fact, I'm not voting at all. I'd rather NOT VOTE than have ANY VOTE I cast be manipulated.

I'm not even a serious Ron Paul supporter. He has no chance.

But showing comical videos that are obviously staged for a "Ron Paul supporters are nuts" campaign as "real" and "sickening" is really some...(looking for some un-educated nomenclature here)...ah! "Weak Sauce".

If you think the guy in that video is a *real* RP supporter, get out of here. You are hereby blocked--thanks for the chance to even my case against your irrational and erroneous arguments.

Nice avatar BTW, do they make a Ross Perot one? I kinda want one of them....(for real).

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by resistor

Thanks for that link, interesting how the problems and discrepancies related to the voting Machines since the 2000 elections, has not instilled enough fear into the American public to stand up and demand these Machines be backed up by paper ballots.

Sad to tell the many people out there that still have fate on our electoral system, that already the two main candidates for the two elite parties are already been chosen or at least is a lot of work been done to have them win.

I am afraid that is forces out there that wants Hillary Clinton to be the winner for the Democrats even when her main contender Obama seems to be the one getting the votes.

Mr. Ron Paul will never have a chance against the favorites in the Republican Party, that has done so well for the private interest they support.

[edit on 9-1-2008 by marg6043]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I tend to agree, though I remain a bit more optimistic (it's a necessity of my predicament). Does anybody else think that Hillary's ‘emotional outburst’ that we've had shoved down our throats by the MSM is nothing more than an excuse for her miraculous comeback, or are we so acclimated to such political theatre as to look past it?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
The battle is already over.

How can "we" the regular people fight and stand up and make notice of "voter fraud"?

It's been mentioned on AM talk radio, briefly on television...but most people are more concerned as to if they will be able to make rent/pay electric.

No chance of "investigation" will be done unless the masses themselves rise up in the streets--like we see in "3rd world countries" when voter fraud is suspect.

Otherwise, our politicians will ignore us, our media will ignore us...and we''ll resign to the stress and task of "making it" in the world today.

People are intrinsically lazy in America...They'd rather focus on their own family unit when push comes to shove and let "slide" known voter fraud.

That is *the* problem.

We won't/can't win this fight unless actual mass-scale protests that invoke armed conflict on the military complex side happen.

Perhaps innocent protesters being slaughtered will galvanize the populace into action.

We as a public have been rocked into a slumber of worrying more about our immediate concerns than that of the community, state, nation or world.

This is not by accident.

[edit on 9-1-2008 by MystikMushroom]

[edit on 9-1-2008 by MystikMushroom]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Ask not for whom the bell tolls....the bell tolls for thee America..
The surprise of the MSM over the poll results being so wrong...Beggars Belief
Logical fallacy's aside the view from my country Canada...looks pretty grim..the consolidation of power by any means necessary be it Diebold or the other vote counting firms conveniently from Israel. The Revolution when it comes will not be televised..it will not be broadcast..the genocide when it happens will be kept secret for as long as they can..but like a lid on a shaken bottle of Coca Cola Government can only hold the people back for so long..Like the lid when it turns the slightest degree..the people and coke will pour out unchecked.
Ron Pauls message has reminded Americans of Americas Heritage...Its a countdown now...a countdown to the new American Century...and the New Declaration of Independence and the Re Commitment to the founding fathers seminal words on which your country was forunded.."WE THE PEOPLE"

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Does anybody else think that Hillary's ‘emotional outburst’ that we've had shoved down our throats by the MSM is nothing more than an excuse for her miraculous comeback, or are we so acclimated to such political theatre as to look past it?

My take?

She is cunning, very cunning...she knew the fix was on...and needed to create a reason for the miracle. (After Bills public tantrum, he had to call in a favor).

This is a woman who didn't even cry publicly when her husband disgraced her and our entire country in a nasty disgusting sex scandal. We didn't see her crying at the IMPEACHMENT proceedings, either. Cold as ice.

This is a woman who actually planned all this, the move to NY (she's no darn New Yorker) to become a senator, for her long-planned run for President.

She has amazing composure...Hillary is the Ice Queen. I believe she could slit all our throats to get what she wants, without batting an eye.

She's an old model, tried and true, and would stop at nothing to win...She is the status quo. Her husband handed the Presidency to the nightmare that is Bush on a silver platter, but she has no shame...only ambition!

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
If anyone finds an important video on youtube related to this subject that you fear will be removed please send me the link in a U2U as quick as possible. I can get the video ripped and moved to another source. That way people can't make evidence just go away.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
What really amazes me is that the American people are so delusional that they waste time on meaningless and pathetic ballot measures like bans on gay marriages but these idiots can't do something meaningful like ballot measures banning electronic voting machines. Its like they'd rather give up their rights as Americans as long as gay people can't get married. What a sad state of affairs. Our priorities are so seriously out of whack.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Oh Dear! It looks like someones 'alternate' candidate polled badly and supporters (?) can't handle it.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
That's not what this is about, Reaper, and you should know it. Whether it is a CFR-member or a fringe candidate, everyone deserve, and must have, a fair election.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reeper
Oh Dear! It looks like someones 'alternate' candidate polled badly and supporters (?) can't handle it.

So is election fraud a widely accepted practice in your country? Here in the United States we frown on such things and unfortunately it is becoming more and more of a problem.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Here is an even better video just posted on youtube of the Boston Globe fiasco...

www.youtube.com...

That might be worth archiving indy.

I also found it interesting the reports saying that the counties were reporting to the press BEFORE they were reporting to the NH Republican Party.

Edit to add:
And what are public officials doing about these wonderful voting machines? Check this video out:
www.youtube.com...

:shk:

This picture about sums it up:

More anomalies on CNN:
RON PAUL SHOWN ACTUALLY LOSING VOTES ON CNN LIVE

I am really starting to wonder if the media might be the real culprit here.

[edit on 10-1-2008 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Well just to throw this out here, but suppose all this vote fraud is completely planned.

Look at the options at the final result:

1. Since a fair and accurate vote can not be assured then all elections are suspended until such time as a fair vote can happen. Bush remains in office Jan 2009.

2. The people revolt in massive riots demanding a fair and accurate vote. Martial Law must be enacted to perserve the peace and inflaming the situation. Elections are suspended. Bush remains in office Jan 2009.

Now I am not saying that RP and Obama shouldn't file formal protest of the results but if I wanted to "reluctantly stay in power to preserve the nation" There can be no easier way to do it than to be asked to do it by and for the people.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
can you say "straw man"....if not how about "set up" or "gop plant" ?!

God some of you will fall for just about anything...anything other than healthcare, freedom, peace, justice, efficiency, and retirement for you and your children...god if it was a frozen fish and hit you square in the jaw could be more obvious? Quit the GOP and the Religious right....and though I'm not religious I might say "Jesus, please protect me from your followers!"

For the love of god, quit voting Republican!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Any statements from Ron Paul staff? I know someone e-mailed / phoned them asking for comment?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alphard
Any statements from Ron Paul staff? I know someone e-mailed / phoned them asking for comment?

It appears the RP2008 campaign is trying to keep its distance from any allegations of voting fraud, as well as staying away from the current law suit. They do not endorse it. And understandably so, for now. Hell they don't have to. The people are doing it for them, and they get to sit back and not say a word.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I have been following all/most of the threads on ATS on this issue atm... but I must have missed the bit of a lawsuit having been filed... Any more information on that?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
And there is more.

Statistically, about 40-45% of voters in NH are registered independents. If Ron Paul took only a 3rd of that vote, he should have had a 12 to 15% return, not 8 or 9 %. Now imagine if he really got half or more!

Ron Paul should wish he got "only a 3rd" of the independendents.
No such luck; that's a lot of votes, and no single candidate got that big a chunk of them.

As for the Boston.Com article, it's obvious that it is a case of misalignment of the columns or some such. I live in NH and I can tell you that there is no way Ron Paul had such wide support. Ten percent, tops. I'm not convinced by some blurry, jittery YouTube videos. That reminds me of those alien or ufo vids that are always cropping up here. I want the figures laid out on my desk so I can analyze them myself.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Excellent article over at Rense.com about some of things Ron could do:
Ron Paul - Vote Fraud Victim

I am sorry to disappoint you, but it's common knowledge on ATS that Rense is far from a credible source.

It appears the RP2008 campaign is trying to keep its distance from any allegations of voting fraud, as well as staying away from the current law suit. They do not endorse it. And understandably so, for now. Hell they don't have to. The people are doing it for them, and they get to sit back and not say a word.

Do you know why? Because it's the same reason why Ron Paul is staying clear of Alex Jones and the 9/11 truth campaign. It's damaging to him. What do you think would happen to Ron Paul if he said "right, I agree with those conspiracy sites. There is voting fraud!".

His reputation would be finished, especially by the hands of Rense.

My question to you guys, if Ron Paul was winning the votes and finishing in the top spot, would you still call voting fraud if evidence showed Romney or McCains votes were not counted?

Rense and Alex Jones wouldn't.

[edit on 10-1-2008 by infinite]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join