It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Election Fraud in Iowa and NH?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Evidence of Election Fraud in Iowa and NH

www.bbvforums.org

Michael Rivero of "WhatReallyHappened.com" posted a link to an article on his site today. Below it, he wrote:

"I received numerous emails from Iowans who had participated in the Caucus, and they were reporting Ron Paul wins in the rooms they voted in."

I shot off an email to Mike Rivero, asking him if he wouldn't post more info about those emails here in this thread btw.

www.youtube.com...
Caller to C-SPAN concerning Sutton County NH Ron Paul votes.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.truthnews.us
www.whatreallyhappened.com

[edit on 9-1-2008 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Scroll on that Black Box forum and you will see this:

I observed the Republican's Coralville, Iowa "super" caucus (all six precincts in one location) and was able to document the entire process from vote casting to counting and calling the centralized phone bank with video and a standard digital camera. The photos can be found here: iowa.facebook.com... and the video will be up YouTube once it's been transferred off the camcorder.

These are the votes that I was able to record as they were counted:
Coralville 01:

Giuliani - 3
Huckabee - 10
Hunter - 0
Keyes - 1
McCain - 7
Paul - 12
Romney - 13
Thompson - 1
Undecided - 0
Coralville 02:

Giuliani - 6
Huckabee - 61
Hunter - 1
Keyes - 1
McCain - 22
Paul - 20
Romney - 27
Thompson - 7
Undecided - 1
Coralville 03:

Giuliani - 0
Huckabee - 4
Hunter - 0
Keyes - 0
McCain - 1
Paul - 3
Romney - 9
Thompson - 5
Undecided - 0
Coralville 04:

Giuliani - 2
Huckabee - 18
Hunter - 0
Keyes - 0
McCain - 3
Paul - 16
Romney - 23
Thompson - 9
Undecided - 0
Coralville 05:

Giuliani - 6
Huckabee - 22
Hunter - 0
Keyes - 0
McCain - 14
Paul - 7
Romney - 58
Thompson - 4
Undecided - 0
Coralville 06:

Giuliani - 15
Huckabee - 67
Hunter - 1
Keyes - 0
McCain - 54
Paul - 19
Romney - 92
Thompson -13
Undecided - 0

The Coralville location was where all ballots and tally sheets for Johnson County congregated at the end of the evening. I was able to get the photo of one other precinct in Iowa City, IA, but they were starting to get suspicious of me (something about asking questions like "Why are you using an old amazon.com box to cast ballots?" and "Why don't you have a standardized counting procedure for all six precincts since they are all in the same room?") and would not let me see additional Reporting Sheets.

Iowa City 01:

Giuliani - 2
Huckabee - 15
Hunter - 0
McCain - 11
Paul - 26
Romney - 18
Thompson -6

(Note: when I photographed this reporting sheet, I was told that Paul won at least one other precinct in Iowa City, but was given no numbers to back that up)

I stuck around well after the press had left trying to get the county chair to tell me a time when precinct level results would be available and if I could take quick snapshots of the other tally sheets now since they were all here and easily available (piled on a table in the corner). At first they were very nice and saying "We'll see what we can do for you, but not right now, let's wait a bit." but around the time that the last few precincts were dropped off in Coralville, the county chair went away somewhere and then came back, then was very irritable at me, said that they (the various county officials) needed to take care of some "bureaucratic paperwork" alone and kicked me out.

A few quick issues with how the six precincts held their caucuses:

- There was no official posting of results at the caucus location: the bulletin board was "missing"

- Ballots were on common, colored (by precinct) cardstock paper with no markings or other method to verify that any given ballot was legitimate. When precincts ran out of ballots, colors from other precincts (with the correct precinct number written on it) or other non-standard papers were used.

- The ballot boxes were used cardboard boxes passed through the room "collection plate" style. It would have been easy to add or remove ballots as it moved through the crowd. (In fact, one of the vote tabulators mentioned that he could not find his own hand-written ballot, which was quite noticeable, since there were only 22 votes cast in that precinct)

- Additional votes were accepted after the polls had closed and counting had been completed (but not yet called in) on very non-standard ballots (grocery store receipts)

- There was no validation at the time of counting to assure that the number of votes cast matched the number of caucus goers that signed in.

- There was no standardized method to count and verify the count of the votes. Only one person per precinct was responsible for counting the votes (although often candidates' observers helped with the count).

We have GOT to do something about these damn wretched voting machines, states that don't put security measures into place, and have some form of cross verification.

I was totally floored when I saw this other video. It is a touch long, but OH, SO WORTH THE WAIT. I will not spoil it for you.
www.youtube.com...

Edit to add: Also, there has apparently been an emergency injunction filed in NH, according to further posts on that page at BlackBox.

Bev is going nuts right about now.

Edit to add again:
Another thing I don't understand is how is RP winning nationally at the straw polls and only showing 8-10%?

www.usastrawpolls.com...

That has him in the lead at 26! So why aren't these numbers translating?

Edit to add:
Apparently a lawsuit has been filed:

January 4th, 2008 at 6:56 pm
LIKELY VOTE COUNT FRAUD IN IOWA REPUBLICAN CAUCUS UNDER INVESTIGATION.
Former FBI Division Chief, Ted Gunderson sent a private investigator to Iowa for the republican caucus.
This investigator discovered suspicious VOTE COUNT activity that may prove that Dr. Ron Paul and his supporters are victims of fraud. The investigation is continuing and a full report is forthcoming.

That is from:
Ron Paul Class lawsuit Former FBI IOWA Fraud

www.bbvforums.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
And let us not forget this:

www.youtube.com...

This problem has not gone away. This is sickening.

Edit to add:

Watch carefully in this video Ron Paul's column, and this was taken just as the results were coming in:
www.youtube.com...

He was clearly winning. But then magically the numbers get shifted? Here is the new table currently on the same site at boston.com
www.boston.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Seems like we have 2 threads on this subject
also 1 here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I hope the mods combine the threads so we can dissect the information as 1.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I thought initially the same thing but the sources for this information pieces are different... I would keep them separate, but reference each other perhaps occasionally. Eg. if the other thread turns out to be a mistake - eg in compiling the spreadsheet, it would not also discredit the point made in this thread

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alphard
I thought initially the same thing but the sources for this information pieces are different... I would keep them separate, but reference each other perhaps occasionally. Eg. if the other thread turns out to be a mistake - eg in compiling the spreadsheet, it would not also discredit the point made in this thread

Yes, I'd have to agree there, because I think this piece has a bit broader scope. Also, in the video I reference regarding boston.com, you can actually SEE Paul's name and the corresponding numbers in his column, so it is real, and maybe a touch more convincing. But yeah, there is something going on.

Edit to add:

And here's another story from Bev at BlackBox:
Bev Harris: Iowa Caucus Had Vote Fraud:

The Republican caucuses usually take only half as long as the Democratic caucuses, due to simpler procedures. Yet the Republicans are lagging behind the Democrats now by over TEN HOURS in having all their results in. Results delays are a red flag.

Alert CSPAN watchers caught TV screen shots of Giuliani vote totals going down by a couple thousand votes midstream in, I believe it was, Linn County. That needs a confirm; screen shot images were posted on various blogs, but if anyone recorded the coverage and can corroborate those screen shots, please let us know.

As many of us know, vote totals that go DOWN during the middle of the count can be an error, but also can signal an election theft tactic whereby votes from a candidate finishing very low in the pack are skimmed off and given to a favored candidate higher in the pack. If corroborated, the vote total shift will be another red flag.

Edit to add again:
And here is the little table Bev at Blackbox and many of us had been waiting for: A comparison of hand counted votes vs. what the Diebold machines said- see it at:

ronrox.com...

While this doesn't prove anything concrete, sure makes one wonder why the numbers are so off.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
And there is more.

Statistically, about 40-45% of voters in NH are registered independents. If Ron Paul took only a 3rd of that vote, he should have had a 12 to 15% return, not 8 or 9 %. Now imagine if he really got half or more!

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I do find it funny that they made sure, he never got into double digits. I think thats important.

The answer is we will never know, so all of you complaining will not matter at all.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I've posted on other threads earlier today, but they've since been closed, or moved to Above Politics.

Anyway,

I encourage all of you to contact the NH GOP office and demand some accountability and a thorough explanation and if not, and investigation. The NH GOP is far detached from the lock step US Gov. and as we all saw last week (FOX debates) can be trusted to do the right thing.

The New Hampshire State GOP website is: www.nhgop.org...

The direct Email for them is: www.nhgop.org...

PLEASE! Keep your emails on topic, and more importantly POLITE!

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Hey TrueAmerican,

Do you have another video source for

Watch carefully in this video Ron Paul's column, and this was taken just as the results were coming in:
www.youtube.com...

That video was removed.

I am very concerned and disgusted at such activity. What will happen this time around when we get election fraud on a massive scale yet again? Oh right, nothing. We as a country don't seem to care.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Great suggestion Comma8...! I definitely will be doing that!

This article puts it all in a nutshell:

www.prisonplanet.com...

The head clerk of the New Hampshire town of Sutton has been forced to admit that Ron Paul received 31 votes yet when the final amount was transferred to a summary sheet and sent out to the media, the total was listed as ZERO.

This is outragous!

www.opednews.com...

UPDATE JAN 9 9am PST: TOWN OF SUTTON CONFIRMS RON PAUL TOTALS WERE 31, NOT ZERO.

I just got off the phone with Jennifer Call, Town Clerk for Sutton. She confirmed that the Ron Paul totals in Sutton were actually 31, and said that they were "left off the tally sheet" and it was human error.

[edit on 9-1-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I think election frauds probably will be alive for a long time, I don't think anybody can do anything about it. Media and the bosses ignore the complaints for sure, lol.

[edit on 9-1-2008 by TheoOne]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Theo... I beg to disagree on that.
Comma8comma1 made an excellent suggestion. Might want to read it over because there ARE some things that can be done about it that WILL make a difference because when it comes down to it, Your Voice Does Matter even though you may think it doesn't.

[edit on 9-1-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Well, I for one am declaring definate election fraud in NH.

Why?

Just like in Ohio for the 2004 election where "the polls" showed kerry winning the state but Bush ended up winning.

In NH, the polls all showed hillary losing, but she ended up winning.

So, where are all the ATS election fraud people on this issue?

Oh wait, I forgot they all like hillary, so there's nothing for them to complain about.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by merryxmas
That video was removed.

I am very concerned and disgusted at such activity. What will happen this time around when we get election fraud on a massive scale yet again? Oh right, nothing. We as a country don't seem to care.

Your kidding? Right? The cleansing has begun. I saw the damn thing with my own two eyes SEVERAL times. And I'm sure others here following this thread did too. Anyone else see it? Come on, get in here and help dammit.

Edit to add:
Would make sense they removed it. Cause it was the only one that actually showed his NAME in the column where you could SEE it, and see his numbers. Now they can claim it was all a mistake. I'm gonna be sick.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

I wouldn't be so quick to suggest fraud just yet (but I've got it in my back pocket).

Something that most people don't understand about "polls". THEY ARE A PAIN IN THE A$$!!!!

Here in New Hampshire we we're inundated with commercials and we received no less than 15-20 calls A DAY from every one of the front runner candidates. We would answer the phone and if it was for Obama, we would say "STOP CALLING! WE'RE VOTING HILLARY!" and if the call from Hillary's campaign "STOP CALLING! WE'RE VOTING FOR McCAIN!" Etc,etc,etc.......

The polling process was rude, intrusive, and we are all thankful today that it's over (for awhile). My point is that the polls can be misleading and I for one don't pay any attention to them at all. I vote my conscience, and hope for the best.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
All of the kooks are packed in Ron Paul's corner now. They cannot even get by one primary without crying foul. They will never face reallity now that some real numbers are in, Ron Paul in unelectable.
So what will his move be? Will he run as an independant, ensuring 10% do not vote Democrat? Maybe the Dems see the reallity of huge voter turnout compared to the Repubs and see that Ron Paul is truly a non issue.
Either way we will get a clean result at the end because all the looneys will have something to whine about over a candidate that makes no difference instead of the Florida/Ohio debacles of the past.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Comma8Comma1

I wouldn't be so quick to suggest fraud just yet (but I've got it in my back pocket).

Something that most people don't understand about "polls". THEY ARE A PAIN IN THE A$$!!!!

Here in New Hampshire we we're inundated with commercials and we received no less than 15-20 calls A DAY from every one of the front runner candidates. We would answer the phone and if it was for Obama, we would say "STOP CALLING! WE'RE VOTING HILLARY!" and if the call from Hillary's campaign "STOP CALLING! WE'RE VOTING FOR McCAIN!" Etc,etc,etc.......

The polling process was rude, intrusive, and we are all thankful today that it's over (for awhile). My point is that the polls can be misleading and I for one don't pay any attention to them at all. I vote my conscience, and hope for the best.

To be honest, my post was meant to be sort of "tongue-in-cheek" for all the rabid ATS posters claiming fraud in the last election, by re-using their so-called "logic". IMO, if there is fraud, both sides are doing it and people only get upset if they think the other side did a better job.

Oh and consider signing up for Privacy Manager if your telephone company offers it. I now get no political calls or solicitations because no calls with blocked caller ID's are allowed through.

[edit on 1/9/2008 by centurion1211]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I thought so,

I've seen you on here before and didn't peg you for a tinnie.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

I hear you.

Well, frankly, we live in a corporate world, dude - even if you do that, I doubt anything will make difference.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join