It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran state TV says pentagon video was fabricated

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Iran state TV says pentagon video was fabricated

www.foxnews.com

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) -- Iran says video released by the Pentagon showing Iranian Revolutionary Guards boats confronting U.S. warships in the Strait of Hormuz was "fabricated," state-run television reports.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
This is typical of Iran but strange considering they admitted the boats were theirs. I wonder what will happen next?

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Now "they" say Gulf of Tonkin was a hoax... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Before that "they" introduce a new thought crime bill...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then "they" say Iran wants to rumble...

After that "they" release a video of the incident...

What next? This movie script is conveniantly poorly written, I can only wonder what the next Act will be?

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by bakednutz
...but strange considering they admitted the boats were theirs....

They admitted the boats were theirs BEFORE the PentaLawn put out that video. In no way have they admitted that the boats IN THE VIDEO were theirs.

This is very curious. And note the shortness of that story in your link. Something stinks, and it Sure ain't my underarms. I use Sure, baby...

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
It MIGHT also be that they mean the video has been doctored.. eg. voiceover added or similar. I have not listened to it with sound but wasn't there suposed to be some 'you will explode pretty soon' statement made on it? Perhaps they mean that the audio has been changed?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
This is purely for Russia and China.
Iran knows its been caught out instigating military action.
Russia and China are only willing to back Iran, if the US does to it, what it did to Iraq.

Iran now has to convince its ''war-allies' it didnt try to kick off the war on purpose.

You could take it further and ponder Iran is probably trying to test the REAL resolve of Russia and China.

I mean, its obvious Iran did it, and are simply trying to cover there asses.
They are now waiting on Russia's 'behind the doors' reply... to see if Russia and China are simply backing Iran in the name of world peace, or as an excuse to take on America, through proxy.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Persia is one of the greatest empires known to man, they are smart cunning and decisive.

To believe Iran are simply denying this as a lie, which would be so obvious.. is insulting their logic.

Never underestimate your enemy.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I bet you its a outside party that benifits to profit off this crisis. By firearms, oil, Water or even down to freakin fabric,

all we know is iran says their boats were out near the Us ship, and that they said the video that depicts iranian ships is doctored,

To me this sounds like a fog of prewar startin.

They are trying for something, whether they be Iranian, American, or Ice Seller in hell. They are doing something on purpose. they have rehearsed this well.

I wouldnt be suprised if there is a whole string of acts like this

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
It is 'sad' how 'former' allies from 90s USA and Iran are now on the 'edge' of war.

Btw, as I already said, the whole thing looks like from "Tomorrow Never Die" movie.

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
This is purely for Russia and China.
Iran knows its been caught out instigating military action.
Russia and China are only willing to back Iran, if the US does to it, what it did to Iraq.

Iran now has to convince its ''war-allies' it didnt try to kick off the war on purpose.

You could take it further and ponder Iran is probably trying to test the REAL resolve of Russia and China.

I mean, its obvious Iran did it, and are simply trying to cover there asses.
They are now waiting on Russia's 'behind the doors' reply... to see if Russia and China are simply backing Iran in the name of world peace, or as an excuse to take on America, through proxy.

PRC doesn't have interest that USA attack Iran. For Russia, I am not sure.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
at first i just got the headline---iranian gunboats taunting, circling us navy

then today i see the footage---what a joke----i was picturing actual warboats , with guns and soldiers

it's a bunch of speedboats!!!!!!!!!!!!

i feel so used and lied to, and manipulated----

here they make it this huge headline----then u see the footage and laugh---i mean come on are they serious????
that was a threat---those boats---and our huge cruisers?????

of course i guess they did quite a number on the uss cole with a blow up raft

but still,,,yeah they taunted and invaded our space,,,but come on

what was implied and what was reality were not even close

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
well if that video is true...

saying your gonna explode in a moment being on that speed boat would of been a clone of the U.S.S Cole.

wasnt that bombed by a speed boat from orders of osama been hiden?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vojvoda
I

Btw, as I already said, the whole thing looks like from "Tomorrow Never Die" movie.

since u mentioned that----- i was picturing the scene from FACEOFF when travolta and cage are fighting in the bay on the speedboats

or one of the coast guard shows---at spring break--pulling over some drunk kids having a good time-----flying around the lake having fun

not an army posing an act of war

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
SO let's see what we have here. Iranian boats got within several hundred yards of US ships... explain to me where the aircraft flyovers were when they should have been sent to intercept... where were the warning shots...why was the video so grainy.. I would figure we have better cameras on the ships....how about helicopters... for God sakes we are in a war zone there and it isn't like the equipment is in New Jersey or anything.

Poor US Navy if they cannot handle speed boats... at least in theory the Vietnamese had gun boats. Amazing the similarity of events...

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

What's next? Hmmmm, G-Dub "barely escaping" an assassination attempt?

Seriously though, is there any way to get a look at Cheney's schedule while Georgie Boy is in Israel? I know he's less and less visible these days, but can anyone figure out if he's in Washington, tucked away in his bunker, or just MIA?
I think it would be interesting to see if his movements in the upcoming days are anything to be suspicious about.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
According to some prophecies, WWIII will commence when a ship is blown!!! The ship, ours, will have hundreds of people (the sacrificial lambs who the US government will give up, like in 9/11,) in order to go to an immediate war!!!

Judging by Bush's arrogance on tv this morning, i would say the "seed" has now been planted and WE will bring down our own ship in that area to make it look to the world THEY DID IT.

Stay tuned. This above scenario will happen sooner than later.

WE are the masters of illusion. Take the dead Osama appearing repeatedly on videos and audios.

Time to wake up, for once and for all, my friends.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This thread: a perfect example of what I've said on other threads.

The U.S. haters on ATS will automatically accept the iranian version as gospel, while automatically assuming the U.S. is lying - on every issue.

So, how exactly does being a single-focused, tunnel-visioned, U.S. hater (or any kind of hater) square with "deny ignorance"?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Did the Iraqi information minister slip over the border and get a job in Iran? The news is state run by the ruling I-a-toilet, everything in that country is a puppet including president acne-dunajob.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
It wouldn't suprise me in the slightest if this footage is fabricated. If they can stage 911 as an excuse for war, I'm sure a 4 minute video wouldn't be much of a problem, especially since those in charge have a nasty habit of using deception to the maximum extent possible and are famous for telling lies.

Originally posted by dgtempe
According to some prophecies, WWIII will commence when a ship is blown!!! The ship, ours, will have hundreds of people (the sacrificial lambs who the US government will give up, like in 9/11,) in order to go to an immediate war!!!

Yes, it seems the Dark Tricksters are setting it up, doesn't it? We all know the US is busting for an excuse to go to war with Iran. If they don't get one, they'll make one.

[edit on 9/1/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Of course Iran is going to say it was fabricated. DUH!

Do you really think they would embarress themselves by saying, YES, it was us and we were idiots by threatening warships with our little boats by dropping fake bombs in the water and making threatening radio calls. Oh, and by the way, we ran away after doing this.

I don't think so.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I believe it happened as the US Navy reported. I also believe that the Captain of each threatened ship should be brought up on charges.
Those charges should include but not be limited too negligence and failure to Command thier vessels. Failure to defend thier ships and crews. They are unworthy to command and should be removed right now! Those are our kids on board those vessels. If they exploded some devices from those ships and killed our kids, we still would've been accused of creating the circumstances. Man, sink the threats your tarded Captains, don't just let them kill our kids!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join