It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar debunked for good !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The now famous thread on 115:

Element 115

If you actually take the time to read this thread, you will find each and every thing associated with the whole element 115 arguments brought up by John and his legion of "must" believers are debunked using nothing more than an average Joe's common sense.

Bob is full of nonsense, and so is anyone, in my opinion, that puts credit towards his foolish and absurd stories. I'm sure the attention seeking was fun at the time, but it has evolved to the point where these people get tore up by simple facts, reason, logic and common sense. Only those that have nothing to loose and no other means of getting the necessary attention still sing this off-key tune.....

[edit on 7-1-2008 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
At this point in time, the water around the whole 'Lazar' thing is so muddied, that I think it will be impossible to ever get to the bottom of anything.

To the OP, nice try, but it doesn't debunk anything, but then again, nothing can be proved either way... Either Bob made a very good ambiguous backstory, or the Government did a good job of debunking him just enough to make him appear dubious.

Either way, I'm not wasting any more time on it.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Hi Mr. Lear,

Here is the requested thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

"I don't recall either Bob or myself ever saying we lost the Element 115. I recall Bob saying when Art Bell asked him where the piece of Element 115 was, "no comment".

I recall myself saying the same thing.

There were originally 3 pieces of Element 115. 2 of them disappeared. As to what happened to the third piece I don't believe that either Bob or I have any comment. "

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Originally posted by xburnoutz

There were originally 3 pieces of Element 115. 2 of them disappeared. As to what happened to the third piece I don't believe that either Bob or I have any comment. " Thanks!

Thank you xburnoutz for bringing this to my attention.

Yes, the third piece was hidden.

As you may know, Bob, Joe Vaninniti and I (observer) conducted an experiment to prove the properties of Element 115. We videotaped it and I thought Bob had the only copy.

But it turns out, a couple of months ago, I found out that George Knapp had a copy. I asked him for it and he promised to give it to me.

When I get it I will post it on ATS Video.

What the video shows is Alpha particles being deflected by Element 115. I thought there was just one instance of deflection but at my birthday party last Dec 4 Bob said that there was "more than one instance".

Thanks for the post.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Hi Mr. Lear,

In a previous thread about Bob Lazar, you stated that he had applied for patents based on the allegedly alien tech he was working with. I have asked you this question twice now, both unanswered, and now I will ask a third time. Patent applications are public documents after 18 months or after the patent has issued. Since these events happened years ago, I have to assume that the applications have either issued or were abandoned. Can you please find out the application numbers from Bob, since you appear to be in contact with him? This will help settle, once and for all, whether his claims are verifiable or not. Any information you can provide in this regard would be most helpful. Have a great day!

Keeb

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Originally posted by keeb333

Can you please find out the application numbers from Bob, since you appear to be in contact with him? This will help settle, once and for all, whether his claims are verifiable or not. Any information you can provide in this regard would be most helpful. Have a great day!

Keeb

Will do. I will be seeing him in a few days. I'll ask him.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Hi Mr. Lear,

Many thanks for the info! I'm definitely excited to see this video!

Thanks again

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a question , for all those who believe that the ` evil government ` erased all Mr lazar`s paperwork etc :

has lazar or anyone who has investigated his case mannaged to contact any ex workers , faculty or alumni who would have known him , and be able to verify his claim ?

it would only take one out of the hundreds who would have had intimate contact with him , or have they all been ` silenced ` ?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
The now famous thread on 115:

Element 115

If you actually take the time to read this thread, you will find each and every thing associated with the whole element 115 arguments brought up by John and his legion of "must" believers are debunked using nothing more than an average Joe's common sense.

Same old hokum. "We're going to disprove a scientific genius with our common sense tactics!"

How do you disprove fantastic scientific technology when you aren't even privy to the information that it exists?

Just more tired skepticism claiming to be a shining light amongst ignorance. You people gather together in a group and try to mutually concede that _____ must be a lie, or ______ must not be true. You seem to forget that your playing ball in someone else's court. "Average Joe" common sense and amateur scientific debate doesn't do much to disprove ANYTHING outside the common realm of science.

I swear, these skeptics on ATS think they are a scientific body of rule
"Yeah, we beat some threads to death and that proves we have debunked _____."

Yawn.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
]Originally posted by ignorant_ape

a question , for all those who believe that the ` evil government ` erased all Mr lazar`s paperwork etc :

has lazar or anyone who has investigated his case mannaged to contact any ex workers , faculty or alumni who would have known him , and be able to verify his claim ?

it would only take one out of the hundreds who would have had intimate contact with him , or have they all been ` silenced ` ?

Nobody has to bother. In case you haven't been paying attention he's been back at LANL for about 5 years.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Nobody has to bother. In case you haven't been paying attention he's been back at LANL for about 5 years.

CORRECTION

you claim he now works at LANL

evidence ??

further , there is the possibility that he lied about his education - and has gone one to secure some position at LANL , so desipte your avoidance of the issue - the question is relevant

why can lazar not produce a character witness who can confirm his education ?

PS - you earlier claimed that his company " united nuclear " was - one of the biggest scientific supply firms in the world

sorry - not even close - his own website only claims 300K satisfied customers , thats not even close to a world ranking

no offence to paypal , or indeed united nuclear - but only small companies that cannot afford the expence of there own dedicated SSL page use paypal as thier transaction portal

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Ignorant ape I think you're taking the role of online detective a little too seriously.

Do you really expect to gain every detail on Bob Lazar from his acquaintances? Do you really think by pointing out obvious pockets of information that are not available that you're somehow crumbling Bob Lazar's reputation?

Because that's what I really see going on... a bunch of internet detectives who are unable to get their answers from Google and thus demand that they've debunked Bob Lazar
This, as I have said, has already happened to all the major whistle-blowers.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Did you seriously expect to view unedited US Military imagery on the internet?

Well how come we can clearly see, on google earth, area 51 witch was NOT supposed to exist ??

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Why are you so interested in his education background? The only thing this would debunk is that he has not got a piece of paper to prove his knowledge.

If you read my post a page back you will clearly see that Bob Lazar is a genius when it comes to anti gravity, with evidence! This proves that he has been working on such technologies.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Grinder,

When you look at the google Groom Lake I'll bet you look for secret aircraft, flying saucers or aliens, right?

Hello John, nice of you to reply to my post and I`m an avid reader of your posts. Thanks for sharing your ideas and experience here with us

Hummm, to answer your question, no !!

I did see lots of things of Google Earth, including area 51 and Nuclear Silo sites...

I just was waiting for Google Earth to unblurr, or enhance Papoose Lake area and to my amazement, the "P" that is visible on Bob`s site via the Russian Sattelite imagery, was not there...

Maybe I used the word "Debunked", but instead I should of had used the word "Skeptic" of his story...

Thanks and take care.

Grinder

[edit on 7-1-2008 by Grinder]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Grinder,

When you look at the google Groom Lake I'll bet you look for secret aircraft, flying saucers or aliens, right?

I do, whats wrong with that

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Originally posted by ignorant_ape

no offence to paypal , or indeed united nuclear - but only small companies that cannot afford the expence of there own dedicated SSL page use paypal as thier transaction portal

Thanks for the input ignornat_ape. It is truly appreciated.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I do not understand why Lazar would make that up. It wouldn't be worth risking his professional career, and jepordizing any future government contracts, just for a few minutes of media attention. I have a feeling he knows more then he is telling, and that he may have some leverage over the government (hard evidence, or documents) that they don't want exposed (I know I would have an "insurance policy" if I was going to spill the beans on a top secret project). I am not sure why else they would continue to work with him on classified projects. Even if it was made up, that has to be a redflag to the government not to trust hiim with classified info. There is some reason they continue to work with him. Maybe it was just intentional dis-info, and it was his job to spread it... although im not sure why they would want to draw even more attention to area 51, or try to discredit their own disinfo agent. Nothing about this story makes sense from any perspective, there must be more to it then we know.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by b309302]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Thanks for the post.

Wait a minute... isn't LANL a government lab? And they hired him knowing he was a leaker? Either Bush's administration is dumber than I thought or he must be really a genius and they can afford to take the risk of further leakings?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Mr. Lear,

When you see Bob ask him why he doesn't sell small models
of the Sport Model, Top Hat and the Jello Mold at United Nuclear?
At least put the above 3 spacecraft on Coffee mugs.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join