It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar debunked for good !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I would love to see United Nuclear with an online store like
Apple.com.
Science students could log on and order items with ease.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Mr. Lear,

When you see Bob ask him why he doesn't sell small models
of the Sport Model, Top Hat and the Jello Mold at United Nuclear?
At least put the above 3 spacecraft on Coffee mugs.

I will ask him but if I recall correctly there was a quid pro quo when he went back to work at LANL.

And you can imagine what that was.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Hey Mr. Lear, your UFO research is endlessly fascinating. Your Full Disclosure proposition was downright scary, i had to put my printout down for a while to digest it.

I just posted what I think was a UFO sighting tonight flying over Jefferson County, Alabama/ 6:24pm Central time. The thread is a few topics underneath this one. The chief characteristics were that it had no blinking lights and it disappeared from view behind some very light clouds on an otherwise very clear night where you can see planes come and go clearlt, taking minutes to leave your sight.

My first post here, the one that made me register was a TR-3B sighting of March of last year. I thought for months that it was a real UFO, but after some Googl search, I had seen the top classfied craft. I witheld one defining characteristic to see if others would come forward and be legit witnesses. That characterictic was the large red light in the middle of the triangle recon craft.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Mr. Lear,

Thanks for asking Bob about the harmless coffee cup request.
I think they will sell like hotcakes.
BTW i stopped by Wikipedia. Bob Lazar is there but you are NOT!
I guess you're not quite a celebrity yet.
Maybe you need to write a book or something.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grinder
Well how come we can clearly see, on google earth, area 51 witch was NOT supposed to exist ??

The Government has admitted the existence of it since 1994 or 95 when some employees tried to sue the Government.

The Government/USAF, however, have never referred to it as Area 51 or anything like that. They refer to it - at least publicly/officially - as the Air Force's Operating Location Near Groom Lake, Nevada.

You should read this.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Did you seriously expect to view unedited US Military imagery on the internet?

Well how come we can clearly see, on google earth, area 51 witch was NOT supposed to exist ??

There's not anything special about any of the pictures available of Area 51. They know when the satalites capable of taking pictures are overhead. They also closely monitor all aircraft flying near their airspace. When there's any potential risk to security they hide everything they don't want seen. It's standard porcedure. They've been hiding stuff from the Russians for many years. You can even see some enclosures that aircraft can scoot into quickly and hide from airborn cameras. For added security the good stuff probably only comes out at night when the natural security of darkness would make taking pictures very very dificult.

It makes sence doesn't it?

Wasn't Bobs first adventure with John Lear at Area 51 done at night?

Showing uninteresting pictures of Area 51 on Google Earth actually could work to increse security at the base. EVERYONE knows Area 51 exists. The Government has a super secret base out in the middle of nowhere that people now associate with UFOs. If they were to black out every picture of the base that is available all that would do is fuel the speculation. You'd have more people than ever trying to get a look at whatever it is they've got there. Several people a night would probably be rounded up by basesecurity trying to sneak in close enough to see something, but if they show the World a straight forward air base that is documented to have been where the newest and best AIRPLANES have been devoloped then people might forget about the UFO thing. It's true, that the Government denies the existance of Area 51, but who do you thing told the public about all those planes that were devoloped there? It HAD to have been the Government.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Bob's back at LANL! Why? As you've noted, United Nuclear is doing pretty well and it seems like his hydrogen conversion kit may be back online some day. I think Lazar has to be one of my favorite whistleblower stories, because it seemed one of the most credible. Bob may or may not have padded his resume some. But compare his background and what he's done against say, Dan Burrisch, who looks like a total fraud or disinformation agent to me.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Bob's back at LANL! Why? As you've noted, United Nuclear is doing pretty well and it seems like his hydrogen conversion kit may be back online some day.
reply to post by SevenThunders

Hi Seven, I think after years of managing a company, designing hydrogen conversion kits and calibrating geiger counters, Bob may have wanted to get back to what he really liked to work with, propulsion. And what better way to get back into it than to go back to work at LANL where many his former collegues and friends hang out?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Hey Eurisko2012 !

I did buy a Sports Model once at my local hobby shop. I had to glue it all together and paint it. I came with a booklet explaining the functioning of the gravity amplifiers (Delta and Y configuration)...

I still have it now, have installed LED`S inside of it and hooked it up to a light sensor so when it`s dark, it turns on and spins the LED`S at the speed I want.

Maybe it was a limited edition, but I still like it and it`s thanks to that Saucer I got to get interest in Bob Lazar

Chow!

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka
reply to post by Grinder

I'm no fan of Lazar, but I fail to see how this debunk anything. You've given no coordinates for this "P" and your google earth picture shows a wide shoot of the dry lakebed with surrounding desert. Even zooming in, I only see desert: hardly a place you'd have a helipad in, its not even by the mountain.

Plus, such a landing site could probably be completely removed in 20 minutes if they wanted.

Hey Merka !

In BobLazar `s Web Site, there are pictures taken from a Russian Satellite and we can clearly see a "P" landing site near the mountain on Papoose Lake.

Papoose Lake sector, in Google Earth, was for a long time, in low details and you couldn`t zoom in. Just Lately, I noticed that one could zoom in at a good resolution. I studied that place for a long time and never saw roads nor the "P" landing site that Lazar claims.

Here are my Goole Earth images :

Here you can "save to disk" the .kmz file and open it with Google Earth. I uploaded it to Google Earth Communities.

Papoose.kmz

Don`t forget to compare all of this info with Bob`s images from his site :

Bob Lazar`s Russian Sat Images

Lazar was flown from McCarran Airport in Las Vegas to Area 51 which is a highly secure government base on the Nevada Test Site. Area 51 is located about 125 miles north of Las Vegas near the Groom mountains and the Groom dry lake bed. "From Area 51, I was bussed to an even more highly secure facility located about 15 miles from Area 51, called S4." The following satellite images were obtained to verify the existence of a secret base Lazar said he worked at. Lazar provided Latitude and Longitude coordinates and times he worked at S4 and JFI imaging checked it out.

The coordinates of Area S4 are N 37° 01' 40", W 115° 46' 35". Note the shiny reflective object, (right).

I hope this clears things out, from my perspective.

Peace !

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by danx

The Government has admitted the existence of it since 1994 or 95 when some employees tried to sue the Government.

The Government/USAF, however, have never referred to it as Area 51 or anything like that. They refer to it - at least publicly/officially - as the Air Force's Operating Location Near Groom Lake, Nevada.

You should read this.

Danx, hi my friend!

I can understand all what you have mentioned.

I have another question for you: Why is it that, again in Google Earth, that I have uploaded a "Nuclear Silo".kmz file and I can zoom in in a whole bunch of Ballistic Nuclear Silos in the USA, either MinuteMan, Peace Keppers and so on...

Wouldn`t those sites be blurred or non-existent ???

I`ts like you can drive to any Nuke Silo and look at it through the gate?

Doesn`t it make any sense for any country to know where most of the US Nukes are located? Even tho they are underground and supposedly hidden ???

So, what`s wrong with a "P" chopper landing site in the middle of the NV desert ??

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Nobody has to bother. In case you haven't been paying attention he's been back at LANL for about 5 years.

I had no problem finding a few current LANL employees I worked with 15 years ago, in the Los Alamos phone book:

phonebook.lanl.gov...

Lazar is not there. It must suck to be Lazar because nobody ever can call you, even from payroll division.

He doesn't work at LANL.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Grinder

Sounds great Grinder! Can you take a picture of it and put it on this
thread? Have you ever wondered what the "Top Hat" and "Jello Mold"
look like?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I got pics of my saucer, sorry if the pics are a bit blurry, took them with my webcam.

Enjoy the "Lazar Sports Model"

I hope you like them Eurisko2012

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Great Post buddhasystem

Bob, or Robert Lazar, with his under 1000$ pay slip, to reverse engineer ALIEN CRAFT TECHNOLOGY ???

Com on !!!!!

I`ts like "void".... I`ts like being paid to reverse engineer A GM motor for Ford.

That doesn`t make any sense !

Thanks for posting that

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by borek
Wait a minute... isn't LANL a government lab? And they hired him knowing he was a leaker? Either Bush's administration is dumber than I thought or he must be really a genius and they can afford to take the risk of further leakings?

Not only that, but he also apparently stole a few pieces of element 115 from his alleged involvement with extraterrestrials. He has so much of that stuff in his apartment that he didn't care to secure it. A lot of it got stolen in the end, according to him.

Now, you have a person who not only blows cover of a secret govt operation, but also removes a slab of beyond-precious secret material from premises (which is actually a felony), which in fact can be used to construct a bomb of immense power. And the govt is somehow cool about that. And they welcome him back so that he can rip off even more classified govt materiel. Does it still make sense to you? It sure as hell does not to me.

And after reading Bob's statement that it takes more than 250000V to deflect an alpha particle, I'm more than skeptical about his qualifications as a physisist.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Grinder

Hey! Great pics of Sportmodel!

Maybe you could make a wooden model of a Triangle Starship.
I found the bottom view at Google - Triangle UFO
This is what i think the side and top views are.

You can buy wooden semispheres online.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I'm guessing a starship would have 2 reactors.
One forward and one aft.
If the Element 115 is depleted in the forward reactor
just take it off line and then bring on the aft reactor.
The saucer is detachable.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
and they cant delete him from the books?
cmon of course they can..they can do anything they want and you will like it.
Dont be so gullable...

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by johnlear
Nobody has to bother. In case you haven't been paying attention he's been back at LANL for about 5 years.

I had no problem finding a few current LANL employees I worked with 15 years ago, in the Los Alamos phone book:

phonebook.lanl.gov...

Lazar is not there. It must suck to be Lazar because nobody ever can call you, even from payroll division.

He doesn't work at LANL.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I feel, Mr Lazar was paid-off. Big-time. Only or the most serious deluge, he must from that time forward SAY, WRITE or SPECULATE nothing perpetuating his experience, thoughts or history regarding the TRUTH.

Dallas

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join