It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar debunked for good !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Hi all !

I have been waiting for this for a long time !

I have read Lazar`s stories and element 115...

On how he tried to reverse engineer crafts from out of this world...

On his site he mentions that all of these experiments were taking place near Papoose Lake, just 15 miles from Groom Lake (Area 51).

Here is is actual picture of the supposed helicopter landing area

And another one

Right here we can see where he displays all the hangars and the landing site.

Please notice in that pic that the "P" is really evident near the arrow 450' DIA and near where it says Landing Site...

Here it is in Google Maps

Lazar`s Landing Site

NO "P" No landing site for any helicopters, no trails, roads to "enter" the secret facility...

Nothing!!!!

This guy " Bob Lazar" maybe smart but he can`t fool us with Google Earth and his Russian photographs of the era.

No "P" parking space for an helicopter in Google Earth, NO BOB LAZAR..

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Grinder

Yes, i guess The Bob was indeed properly debunked some time ago, but i wouldn't expect to see unedited satellite information of u.s. military bases on google earth

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Grinder

I'm no fan of Lazar, but I fail to see how this debunk anything. You've given no coordinates for this "P" and your google earth picture shows a wide shoot of the dry lakebed with surrounding desert. Even zooming in, I only see desert: hardly a place you'd have a helipad in, its not even by the mountain.

Plus, such a landing site could probably be completely removed in 20 minutes if they wanted.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
LOL. Same here.

I don't like Bob Lazar 'the spook', but your Google Earth story made me smile

Did you seriously expect to view unedited US Military imagery on the internet?

It was said long time ago when this service first appeared, that the US Government censored Google imagery. It's not even a 'secret' or 'hidden' fact.

Sorry mate.

[edit on 5-1-2008 by AlienConspiracy]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Grinder,

When you look at the google Groom Lake I'll bet you look for secret aircraft, flying saucers or aliens, right?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Yea, sorry to tell you but that didn't debunk him at all. Many things on google earth are either censored or not shown and that can easily be one of them.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
seriously, someone just needs some attention..

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5-1-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Grinder, if ou really expect to see anything on Google Earth that is of a sensitive or classified nature, perhaps you could examine some images of dulce new mexico pr perhaps either of the 2 H.A..A.R.P. sites?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I am terrible sorry, but that situation do not proof nothing against Mr. Bob Lazar...
BTW...do you realy belive that google Earth realy shows up in "Real time", The absolute truth!?~~
If even in paper maps they don't show several militair facilities, why you expected to be allowed to see them in google Earth?!

[edit on 5/1/08 by Umbra Sideralis]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
How many posts are needed to convey the idea that google satellite images are censored and/or edited? A good example of people not reading the previous posts before posting redundant comments.

There was a documentary on TV some years back that was all about Lazar. They looked into his background, claims, and put him on a polygraph. Much of what he claimed didn't check out. It was the more believable things that he appeared to be deceptive about, but the more unbelievable things he seemed to pass the polygraph test. So it's hard to know what to make of him. He may have convinced himself enough or repeated his stories so many times that he no longer feels nervous or like he's lying, and as a result passed part of the polygraph test. However, since he failed on the other half of it and nothing about his schooling or past jobs seems valid, then you have somebody who is not being truthful some of the time. And somebody who you can't believe half of the time is about as useless as somebody you can't believe at all.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Bob Lazar was just another whistleblower exposed to smear-tactics and black-out campaigns.

You take a person, erase their credentials, and the media paints that person as a possible nut. Any story or information they present is blanketed under that suspicion making it harder for people to 'believe' or even consider the information.

Bob Lazar was telling the truth, as was Phil Schneider and every other whistleblower. The only people 'debunking' them base their entire case off their own disbelief and the exact smear campaign I just mentioned.

This thread isn't really a debunking thread I understand... but I just want to point out how easily this person decided that Bob Lazar was a liar because they couldn't corroborate one of his random bits of information. Now consider the enormous quantity of information released by whistle blowers as a whole and how impossible it is for average civillians to corroborate that information: it's not WONDER so many people think whistleblowers have been debunked.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
It is hard to deny ignorance when it jumps up and down in your face proclaiming its existence for all to see. I don't normally pay much attention to blind people describing colors nor to people talking about things they don't understand. I did read Bob Lazar on Bob Lazar and being contacted to reverse engineer a crashed spacecraft. I knew Mr. Lazar was telling the truth when he described touching the craft, it was warm, it felt, "alive". Element 115 is the only alien species with an atomic number. He could not have gained this knowledge if he had not experienced it. The craft allowed him access that it denied to other technicians and scientists because the beings that made up the craft read his mind as he read the craft. When they saw that he wasn't able to continue riding that train of thought, he was blocked. So it goes.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Originally posted by Elhardt

There was a documentary on TV some years back that was all about Lazar. They looked into his background, claims, and put him on a polygraph. Much of what he claimed didn't check out. He may have convinced himself enough or repeated his stories so many times that he no longer feels nervous or like he's lying, and as a result passed part of the polygraph test. However, since he failed on the other half of it and nothing about his schooling or past jobs seems valid, then you have somebody who is not being truthful some of the time. And somebody who you can't believe half of the time is about as useless as somebody you can't believe at all.

WOW! That was an interesting post Elhardt.

Especially because LANL hired Bob back a few years ago and when he came to my birthday party Dec. 4 he showed us all his current LANL I.D.

So if your information is correct they hired a fraud. Again!!

If I were you I would consider it my duty as a Patriotic America to call up LANL and tell them the facts that you know about his not being truthful about his schooling and past jobs and the polygraph tests because this could be a very serious problem for LANL and you could end an American Hero.

Now it's possible that his job at LANL is not as a scientist and he may be just a janitor or cook like it was alleged about his employment at S-4.

However since his company United Nuclear Scientific Supplies LLC is now one of the world's largest scientific supply company it wouldn't seem that Bob needed to supplement his income sweeping hallways or flippin pancakes at LANL. That may just be me of course.

Please post here on this thread what LANL told you when you called them up.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

I just got to ask: What is LANL, lol?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka
reply to post by johnlear

I just got to ask: What is LANL, lol?

Los Alamos National Laboratories.

I'm one of the few left who believes Lazar's story. I think he did what he said he did, and Big Brother ran a successful campaign to make him look like he wasn't legit. Of course, getting linked to hookers didn't help though.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The OP proves nothing, Google earth is sanitized and does not show what is not supposed to, picking an image from google earth and calling it evidence or proof is absurd.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I think Bob Lazar is VERY intelligent. About 150+.

Besides that, he is honest too...as far as i can understand him.

Starting a thread fot this reason is quit irritant.

[edit on 5-1-2008 by webstra]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I'm one of the few left who believes Lazar's story. I think he did what he said he did, and Big Brother ran a successful campaign to make him look like he wasn't legit.

I also believe Bob Lazar story and i also think that a huge successful campaign was done so he looks fake. There are so many stories out there, we only have to use our heads and mind before we debunk something like this.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I have always believed the story that Bob Lazar put out there. I have always believed the fact that our government can make files and/or people "disappear" through "misplacement" or any other means possible at their disposal. We dont have a NSA, CIA, NSO for nothing. I hope Bob is enjoying his job at LANL. IMHO he is a brave guy.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
twenty years ago I was right into Bob Lazer then after a few years he was so debunked....over...finished.

then about 5 or 6 years ago I watch a discover channel (I think) show
and a big panel of scientists got together to finally put his story to the test.

can you guess what their findings were?

they said that every scientific function that Lazar described had
perfectly sound scientific theory....
they all said that this is how it would actually work given there knowledge of the sciences involved.

now ......who is lying..some one is?

[edit on 5-1-2008 by Maya432]

[edit on 5-1-2008 by Maya432]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join