It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

!!!Mars Blue Sky & Water!!!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yknot

Originally posted by rolotommasi

Anyone have any theories on this dust plume?

Looks like a small creature being chased by larger white one (from the right).

Try magnifying the image to 200%

Maybe some current Martian life-forms consist of burrowing creatures that come up to the surface to sun (and hunt)in the Martian noon? Look to the left of the "dust plume" also. How many other "rocks" in this pic have what could be considered eyes? I count 4....... Look at the "white or snow colored" rocks in this scene closely. Also, at 4:00 of the circle, could that be tracks or 'slither marks"in the sand? Unlike the more sandy areas in the picture, these marks lead directly to the rock formation, and are the only ones in that immediate vicinity, so it doesn't seem likely they're windblown sand. Someone mentioned the "plume " was a split rock; though on closer examination I am able to see thru it, as a dust plume would act.
Look very closely at this picture and tell me what YOU think.....

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yknot
Maybe some current Martian life-forms consist of burrowing creatures that come up to the surface to sun (and hunt)in the Martian noon?

You got it all wrong! The Martian life-forms like Perfect Martinis made with Plymouth Gin -- if you haven't tried THAT, you don't know what you are missing. So there is a highly developed civ inside Mars (just listen to John Lear) that is receiving a shipment of Plymouth every month (terrestrial) from that evil NAZA organization John loves to tell us about.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lotlatino
that looks like a pond to me the way the lines are looks like theirs a bit of wind and is making the water wave alittle and it gets lighter blue when it nears the end of the pond or where is less deep. i say this cause i see a pond here that looks almost identical to that one. everyone in my house is looking at the pic and think the same.

Ever been in a desert? The wind can have the exact same effect on sand too. I have a strong suspicion this is just sand...

J.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimholt

Funny you should ask.... remember Bill Nye the Science Guy was responsible for the sundial.He attracted THEIR attention with a sundial.So did they tinker with it like a toy to see how it worked? Did they think it CONTROLLED the ROVER ?
Masking is JOB ONE ! I designed the Mars rovers 1987.They found life on Mars 2004.There are people on Mars like us who wear clothes but don't always bury their dead.Animal life on Mars is amazing,like in sci-fi movies .both large and small creatures and in between.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

vze, you got that right it is like right out of science fiction movies the lifeforms on Mars are absolutely unbelievable. Remember the life form near the Viking 2 Lander it had large claws and was right out in the open. It is rare that someone comes along like yourself that can actually see these lifeforms. I have seen lifeforms with two heads and some with many faces. I started seeing lifeforms from the Viking 1 and 2 Lander missions although many thought and still do think I am crazy because they can not see these lifeforms. Rik Riley

[edit on 26-2-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Dae

In your first pic at very top there's a big masked face,probably fake.Some of the chunky atrificial looking bits like the wedge in your second pic are not real solids but are a dead give-away to a covered up fossil or live one,like a gecko looking crawler. Some time I'll show you.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Jibbs

Hi Jibbs ,I don't know exactly what that white bump is on the horizon.It couls have been a fast and dirty masking job by Nasa without filling in SKY drop-ins. But I used your pic,since you mared a nice rough circle hand -drawn so I could unmask for people a scene that looks very placid and describe what is being hidden right under their noses. That white bump ,from my impression may or may not be the actual horizon as weird as that seems. It looks like MOSS is all of a sudden growing all over Mars??? so WHERE did that come from....they say False color imaging?? How about a false wall to go with it? I have seen similar debunkers do this with crater walls that they are sure have been altered as in risen by 10 feet in height overnight to hide something. I'd love to have clear images,but you may need to see this with the mind's eye to get what I'm describing.I'm going to hope you saw at least saw parts of the movie "Starship Troopers". I'm talking about giant insects. I am using your pic in each of these frames and you can watch your circle change,but the scene will totally flip flop like an amusement park ride.
Yes I can't help the detail wash-out,but just generally you ess more activity,hopefully,than in your original pic.I had to use that since the circle you drew identified it in each frame whethe pos or neg image. Can anyone see any creatures?

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

I don't go as far as calling you or vze2xjjk crazy, but you are right that those things are unbelievable.

Because of that I would like to have more details about those life forms so I could even consider that as a possibility.

You have to agree that it is hard to believe in something which we can not detect with our senses, in those cases the only thing that we can use is our thought capabilities, but even those need more information than just words.

It may be a fault in my ability to detect shapes in photos, but, as I have never had a problem with that (and I know that I have a problem with photos taken in specific conditions) I think that the reverse is also possible, you may be interpreting the images in a wrong way.

I think that you said before that you think that the time is not right for you to show what you see on those photos, but the opposite approach, bombarding us with altered images supposedly unmasked images, like vze2xjjk does, is not the best either, I think it's even worse.

So, once more, I would like to ask you some questions, if you don't mind. (I think I never asked these before, sorry if I did)

1. Have you ever tried to take a photo of a rocky ground, like those we see on the rovers' photos, and see if you can detect the same type of life forms?

2. Have you ever seen those life forms in photos with more colours than those from Mars or the Moon?

3. Have you ever tried to see this type of things in a different target, like in a watery surface instead of sand?

I would like to point that I am asking these things because I think that we must remove any possibility of this being some kind of "artifact" (maybe not the best word to describe what I am thinking, but at this moment my English vocabulary is not working as it should) of your vision or of your interpretation of the images, I do not want to offend you in any way, sorry if I did.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Yeah I often wonder how come that RikRiley is so crazy he sees some of the same things I see,then tells me more to go check out instead of constantly with the same blundering negativism.
Ah,but Rik,I've got some customers waiting...not humanoid,so very impatient and they could break something.The 2 at bottom have their heads resting chins on the rover deck,always looking up at 5 ft tall pan cam,as if staring toward the eyes instictively,and why it was designed to look like an animal head to attract attention.Those entire small frames were reduced from about 20mb or so....way down.condensed or compressed.That represents about one tenth of the total panorama area..just approximately. The rover deck is about 3 feet off the ground.Those animals are all crawlers. Panorama is the same west valley 2008 Spirit that's so popular these days.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
If you still can't see anything in the above 2 images,just look for 2 big snake eyes at either side of the bottom frame.They are almost perfectly round,so just look for all the dark circles.It's a very good snake close-up that takes up the top half of the bottom frame(exact same pic + -,but nat as standout in top pos frame).
Maybe a snake expert can take a guess what kind it is??? The Mars Tourism board owes me kickbacks for this pic.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

Can you say Anaconda. Lets call this snake Snake Rattle And Roll LOL. Here is a question for everyone if you were able to go to Mars would you be their friend, foe or the many lifeforms dinner? Rik Riley

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Someone ought to make a book with all these images collaged with different colors and outlines - just like they appear in these threads. This is more art than even pseudo science.

[edit on 26-2-2008 by stikkinikki]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

That is why I have completed over eighty paintings of life and anomalies on Mars not including all the drawings. It is a shame NASA is not telling and showing the real truth about life on Mars. vze is trying to show you things on Mars you thought and have been told are not possible. Just buckle your seat belts folks because he is taking you on one of the greatest discovery expeditions by way of photographs in your lifetime. Rik Riley

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

I don't go as far as calling you or vze2xjjk crazy, but you are right that those things are unbelievable.

Because of that I would like to have more details about those life forms so I could even consider that as a possibility.

You have to agree that it is hard to believe in something which we can not detect with our senses, in those cases the only thing that we can use is our thought capabilities, but even those need more information than just words.

It may be a fault in my ability to detect shapes in photos, but, as I have never had a problem with that (and I know that I have a problem with photos taken in specific conditions) I think that the reverse is also possible, you may be interpreting the images in a wrong way.

I think that you said before that you think that the time is not right for you to show what you see on those photos, but the opposite approach, bombarding us with altered images supposedly unmasked images, like vze2xjjk does, is not the best either, I think it's even worse.

So, once more, I would like to ask you some questions, if you don't mind. (I think I never asked these before, sorry if I did)

1. Have you ever tried to take a photo of a rocky ground, like those we see on the rovers' photos, and see if you can detect the same type of life forms?

2. Have you ever seen those life forms in photos with more colours than those from Mars or the Moon?

3. Have you ever tried to see this type of things in a different target, like in a watery surface instead of sand?

I would like to point that I am asking these things because I think that we must remove any possibility of this being some kind of "artifact" (maybe not the best word to describe what I am thinking, but at this moment my English vocabulary is not working as it should) of your vision or of your interpretation of the images, I do not want to offend you in any way, sorry if I did.

Thanks.

The answer to question 1. is yes I have scanned and taken photos of rocky and sandy ground on Earth. Occasionally I pick up on life forms on Earth but not even close to the amount and complexity and weirdness of lifeforms on Mars.

Question #2 each individual has their favorite color to see anomalies better with and l can see better with different colors but not all of the time. I have an easier time seeing things on Mars but can see plenty on the Earth's Moon.

I have looked at water on Earth and clouds to see if I can see things. I have found lifeforms above the clouds at high altitudes on Earth. Similar to anomalies we see in outer space. Water no such luck on Earth other then looking into the depth of the water to see fish and aquatic life.

I found Lumeria in the western part of the U.S. by seeing photos in 3D with the aid of full spectrum light. The statues, monuments and holograms left behind by the Lumerians will go down in history as one of the greatest finds in human history. Rik Riley

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Personally I believe NASA has manipulated the colors to show a "red" planet to reveal that we're far from any intelligent civilization and inhabitable place to live> But I know for a fact that they manipulated photos to give it the red color, after reading about this on the internet i start playing with it on Photoshop and most images after switching the colors look much like earth.

The way I did this was by looking at the probe pictures on Earth compare the colors of "arrows/flag/components" on the probe and reverse the colors using hue/saturation to bring the true colors back. You can do this yourself and see the True colors of mars! Then ask yourself it looks so much like earth... there must have been ET there at some time like we are now on earth! and why they are so interested in going there... if we all know nothing is there, just like moon!

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Thanks.

One of the things that keeps me from dismissing your posts is the way you present your information and your honest answers to my questions.

vze2xjjk

Could you please answer the same questions?

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

The funny part is that NASA posts the reddish images and also the ones that look more natural, but they don't give as much publicity to the natural looking ones as they give to the reddish ones.

And there is no need to play with the colours in Photoshop, you can use the photos from the red, green and blue channels to create an almost true colour image, like these.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Hi ArMap, thanks for sharing the the true colors of Mars it is not the red planet that we have been shown it to be. If you will look at your 3rd photograph you just presented you will see toward the middle what looks like a large arrowhead shaped rock. This so called rock has two faces one that covers the arrowhead and a female looking face for the chin. The female looks as though the arrowhead is her headdress. The letter E is tilted as an emblem at the top of headdress.

To the right of the arrowhead you will see a lizard sticking his head up over a small rock. Below the lizard you will see a strange looking life form with its longer body and head facing the rover.

To the left of arrowhead you will see 2 distinct faces in the so called rocks. Also to the left border of photo you will see a rock that is shaped like a pyramid this is a life form that vze talks about. You can see the front leg as well as the snout and side view of the eye. Remember as you know NASA can mask anything and make lifeforms look like rocks. Rik Riley

[edit on 27-2-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Neat pictures. Number two - look to the lower left corner. Se that round object? looks like horse manure, a plant or a fungi. Doesn't that rock seem out of place? I would like a higher res of that pic if you know where to get it.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
you dont need to be an expert to see that the pics were dramatically altered.
in the middle of the landscap the image is dizzy... WEIRD!

anyway... theres life everywhere and mars would be no exception!

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join