It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question about the "reptilian thread" phenomenon

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
*sigh*
It would seem that every few months, there's a new reptile thread and it always goes the same way.
And there's always a few people (you know who you are) who act as though they are exemplars of cosmic truths and and speak just vaguely enough to almost sound like they know what they're talking about without sounding crazy or condescending.

Yeah, it's part of the great cycle here on ATS.

I'm not saying I believe, but I'm not saying that I don't.
Just because you can't prove it, doesn't mean that you can disprove it.
So on, etc...

*cough cough*
www.abovetopsecret.com...
*cough cough*
Ah, sorry, I don't know what came over me.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The way i read Genesis is there was nothing except the Creator Then He began to think. The very first concepts he came up with were selfish ones. There was nothing else to think about. In the course of that self examination that God came into contact with that which met his/her/its presence but was not an actual attachment. God named it the dark. This dark limitless expanse created a feeling of emptiness within that First BeingThe creative one decided that it would be easier to cut the darkness into more manageable sizes if he desined an anti-darkness which he called light. For those of you who really are intellectually superior, the pattern should already be patent, readily explainable as to the meaning of life. For the less enlightened, The desire to replicate Himself and His creations led to the concept of hatcheries Planets that are hospitable to various and sundry creatures and beings and having developed these viable creatures, transplanted them to designed planets for them to develope on. Most of these creatures cannot co-exist with one another but the "lab technicians" needed to be able to access all these planets quickly and easily, so they came up with the solution of separating them by dimensions. It is at this point cultists come in, almost smart enough but lacking that one key bit of evidence that would open the door of knowledge for them. I sense attention spans becoming strained, so i will pause for a while so you can recover.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
But you all are forgetting (or neglecting) one supremely important fact:
And that is, without something tangible, or at the very least, a general consensus, all you have are theories and interpretations.

Ancient books?
"Lost" scrolls? (if they were lost, how did any of you obtain them anyways?!?)
The Bible?

Y'all have to understand, that all of those sources can easily have been edited as needed to provide, or remove ideals.

It's great that y'all have your own personal philosophies and beliefs, but until and event happens that makes the truth known to all, that's all that they are...beliefs.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Ok guys I don't have time to read the whole thread right now, but here are some links from official sources for for you to dig out, I think if you dig out well you will find hundreds of shapeshifting videos here, here are some I found

www.myfoxla.com...;jsessionid=C43A0AF21866061B5C9A2BDD0561CBD2?contentId=4385774&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pa geId=1.1.1&sflg=1

www.myfoxla.com...;jsessionid=25D43DF30DEE78B8348072155D9DAAF4?contentId=1888246&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pa geId=1.1.1&sflg=1

www.myfoxla.com...;jsessionid=37B63489AFCFF4B3043C38F175F7A9CC?contentId=4018989&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pa geId=1.1.1&sflg=1

www.myfoxla.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
It's only famous people / politicians that are so called reptilians, and that's weird? The theory goes that you don't get to be famous or a prime minister etc UNLESS you have a certain strain of blood or are locked into a certain low fear based frequency wavelength. So it's not that wierd. If you're not on their low wavelength, you don't climb the slippery pole as it where

[edit on 5-1-2008 by JOHNK46]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ratman
reply to post by Incarnated

"The Bible, many lost scrolls, the sumarians, and every fricken culture that were worlds appart back in the ancient historic days all have documentation."

Damn fine evidence - those "many lost scrolls":@

Real good arguing there. Now you are just pecking away. In fact there are many lost scrolls.
www.deadseascrollsinstitute.org...
thats alot of scrolls right there. "many" is in fact an uderstatement.
And he is correct, i have also looked up on these reptilians". There are many mentions of them in history.
video.google.ca...

Those demons of old are the same thing as a reptillian today.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by THIseNdsnowoldKings
Those demons of old are the same thing as a reptillian today.

So, are you saying that there are no demons, that there are only reptiles?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

Expose them 1st. Expose what their agenda is 2nd. Then what? I don't know. What would you do? What would the universal code on such a matter be? How would it be judged and by whom? I hate answering a question with a question.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Most don't want to admit that there is a huge Spiritual Aspect to the NWO/Illuminati....after all their ULTIMATE PURPOSE is to usher in the Anti-Christ.

The Bible is very clear on the Anti-Christ and the One World Government.

Who do you think is really involved here?

You can flame all you want, but you can't argue with the Truth of the Devil and his demons....

Yes thats who the reptilians really are....DEMONS.

These creatures are very old and very smart...much more so than you or I....and they only reveal themselves when its convenient.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by JFree

Seriously...
where do you guys get this stuff?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Okay, but so far many of you claim to have already exposed several of them (reptilians), including politicians, actors, actresses and pretty much anyone you see on TV. Secondly, I don't see any significant reaction from the majority of people out there. In reality, many of them do not care to know about any wacky conspiracy theory claiming there's some elite reptilian order within the government. Last, you nor anyone could do anything if there was an elite reptilian order within the government.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Few things come to mind. 1st I have to ask you, your avatar, and your profile show me you accept these reptilians as real? 2nd I believe you are correct in stating many people don't care (or don't want to know). Those that have hoodwinked the masses on the scale (npi) of almost the whole planet have done a *perfect* job of pulling it off. 3rd I believe the reptilians have underminded mankind in their own reptilian arrogance, and that is to our advantage.

One thing you must know as all lifeforms throughout this infinite universe should also acknowledge. That is their right to existence under the code of creatism (what ever god/s they choose). Religion is not the focus, and has been used deliberately in the way to control mankind and its societies. Religion has been used to hide spirituality, and from everybody learning and knowing their true potential as loving beings. God/s are a different matter and do not have to be worshipped as such in this language of love. False God/s and ego driven deities yes. Infinite love no. Reptilians seem to lack this love, care and human condition (most likely seeing it as a weakness or threat to them... why? I don't know...survival of the fittest mentality perhaps?).

I personally would accept any living entity for what it is, and see it through the principals of how it treats other living beings.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I do not acknowledge your definition of reptilians....and you did not answer my question...just how do you expect to bring these reptilians down when the majority of the human population doesn't know or care about this conspiracy theory?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

What is your definition of a reptilian/reptoid then?

I dont have an answer to "bring them down". But as I stated before 1st to expose them, 2nd to expose their agenda.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
OMG! Reptilians are SO real! Michael Jordan is one. I saw a game when I was little and as he was dunking the basketball he stuck his tongue out and caught a fly! At first I didn't believe what I had seen, but I know it must have been real!

Honestly, people will believe what they want. Personally, I think reptilians are the product of bad science fiction and pseudo-scientists, just like Stargate and David Icke.

I too would like to see some quality hd footage of someone shapeshifting... not these ridiculous clips that are floating around where everything is pixelated that you can't barely make out the person in question's face let alone see their eyes morphing into "reptile eyes"

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I doubt strongly anyone will get a quality or otherwize video of them and
remain alive so we have to go on the background which is available if you
do the footwork.
Reading over the last decade about the illuminati bloodlines by Fritz Srpingmeier for one and many others presumes enough information for the reader to make up their own mind. I do not believe all these aurhors are lying
and based on much documentation of their bloodlines I choose to believe they
shape shift. It's a demonic force within them and lucifer. God help them as they are doomed to spend eternity gnashing their teeth in hell.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
this is weird, I first heard about shape shifter reptiles from a couple of people who claim to have witnessed it firsthand; mind you this was YEARS before youtube conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
OH MY GOD! I just realized that my cat is indeed a REPTILE! His eyes have vertical pupils!!!!!

Oh wait.... thats just how cat's look.

How did this "look at the eyes... he has to be a reptile" nonsense get started?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Greetings, Humans.

As a "reptilian" as you call us, I feel I must address certain writings on this forum. Many of you seem to think that there is some sort of hybridization between my race and yours. It is clear that you have no concept of the genetics involved here. Our respective DNA is totally incompatible and therefore impossible to facilitate inter-species breeding. We are egg layers and you are mamallian. I shouldn't need to tell you this. Inter-species sex maybe, but you guys are terribly ugly and unappealing to my race. A paper sack will not help.

As for your violent behavior, this is nothing new to us. We out grew it. We indeed intend to welcome you into the Galactic brotherhood (Galactic, not Inter-Galactic. We do not believe there are other galaxies with life, only ours, but we do have our ancient documents that seem to indicate that our galaxy has been visited in the ancient past by inter-galactic beings, but totally unprovable, you know) but you are not ready yet. We will not pollute the rest of the galaxy with your brand of violence for any reason. So grow up, lose the attitude, and then we can talk.

Inter-dimensional travel? Nooooo, not really. We possess the technology to close the gaps in the space-time continuum but there are no other dimensions that we know of. What you see is what you get.

Shape shifting? Well, no, but we can camouflage ourselves much like the chameleon that you are familiar with, but to a much finer degree. You will never catch us on film. We are that good.

We will be watching....

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DisgustedOne

Uh, yeah...
So, you're a reptile huh?
How's that working out for you?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join