It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bhutto assassination video!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Just a couple observations and comments:

1. Correctly aiming a pistol is not the easiest thing to do even under ideal circumstances, and in the vid there is obviously a huge and surging crowd condition, and the gunman appears to be reaching up over his head and firing. To me this says that IF one or more of these bullets hit her, it was by sheer luck, AND there is indeed a great chance that each and every shot missed completely.

2. The surging crowd may also be an explanation for the camera man's "odd" framing of the video shot.

Poor lady, I knew in my heart back when she returned to Pakistan that she was not long for this world.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by pravus_lumen
finally she was annoying

What is wrong with you? This is a human being. She's done nothing to earn what's happened to her.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
It seems VERY STRANGE that the videographer didn't just drop his camera and try to tackle with that gunman .. did he even yell out a warning into the crowd when he spotted that gunman??

Instead, he's just standing there recording the whole scene as if he was nothing but a bystander about to witness a horrendous event... and doing nothing about it!

So this gives clue that he either works for the gov't or he's a member of the assassination crew.

I wonder how they found this video. Do they know who recorded it?

Something is not right here. But just looking at the gunman... it sure doesn't look like his gun was steady enough to hit his target. I'm seeing his head bow twice each time he pulls the trigger. But there are more shots heard in this video so that could mean another gunman right?
It's so odd that no one around him is dragging him down off the car. How he even managed to climb up there on the back of that vehicle is amazing!

[edit on 30-12-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I see what you guys mean, it does seem rather strange the way the video is made, why dont we see her! the cameraman somehow luckily aims at the gunman, and we see him shooting, then nothing, wheres the rest of the video, ofcourse its probably because of the bomb.

Its just odd that the camera man aimed at the gunman just at the right moment, and we dont get to see Bhutto, it would be nice if there was another video at another angle, so we can see Bhutto, it may be nothing, it may be something, just seems like a odd video for some reason.

[edit on 30-12-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
There were at least 4 shots that you could hear during that clip (it seems to cut off suddenly so were there more after?) I'm wondering if Musharaf (sp) and his government had anything to do with this? after all it seems to me that Bhutto was being positioned by the cia/mi6? to take over from him as their new favorite puppet and he surely wouldn't have been a happy bunny about this?

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by pravus_lumen
finally she was annoying

Hey this is a classic example of what should be discussed in the good VS evil thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hey leader of the 4 horsemen please come over to the thread above and let us use you for research. This statement you make is so uncalled for that I would really love to understand where this type of hate comes from in people.

very hatefull comment and surly not good!!!!!

[edit on 30-12-2007 by geemony]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
MSM ran the same clip all lastnight. I seems to me to be two different camera shots spliced togeather to make one clip.

Where was the protection, no one saw this guy climbing up the back of the vehicle? and if he is shooting with one hand and holding himself on the vehicle with the other..... then "who" hit the plunger???????

Smells of an inside job to me!!!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I counted 4 shots and they all seem to be coming form the same gun. It's odd how her "security" doesn't even turn towards the gunman , he just ducks his head.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I heard 4 shots..... pow.............pow,pow,pow. It was about a 5 foot shot, from the back of the suv, to the sunroof. Not a very difficult shot, even with a sub-compact pistol. But like someone mentioned, when a crowd is trying to pull you down, it does get harder. So I'm guessing he missed all four shots, and had to detonate the bomb to get the job done.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Is it just me or does the blast from the gun looks very fake?
And does anyone think it is odd that the camera man pans away from bhutto right when the shots are fired, not even looking to see was she ok?
This video has the traits of every fake ghost/ufo video ive ever seen
Also wouldnt the crowd of screamed in terror when they herd gunshots fire off?

[edit on 30-12-2007 by Disgustipated]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Burginthorn

Troll. Don't just try to hype your own thread. If you want to link, at least type what the link is about. Like this:

I started a thread about a month ago exploring the strong possibility of a destabilized Pakistan leading to a nuclear terrorist thread. If you're interested, please visit Nuclear Terror Imminent? here on ATS.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Does anyone have it in a another format? I can't see the video because this computer does not support the format.

Wether or not the gunman actually hit his target, his actions caused her death.

Unless she's really not dead! I hadn't even thought of that downtown436

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I think she is very dead other wise her son would not be takeing over her posistion in the ppp and his father is to be co-chairman,

Bhutto son

"Benazir Bhutto's 19-year-old son Bilawal has been chosen to take over her Pakistan People's Party, after her assassination on Thursday.
He will become president in a ceremonial capacity while he finishes his studies at Oxford University. "

[edit on 22/11/2007 by SE7EN]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Hey, look -

What about this person's phone camera that's pointing at bhutto's head? This person surely must've recorded something! Including others, too - here, I took the screens of other people recording or taking picture....surely they must've caught something? Check the red circle. All of the cameras are directed at Bhutto's appearance....in those phones, the technology probably have the information confirmation of her being shot and all.

The question is, where are other vids of her apperance before she died?

[edit on 30-12-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Ive watched the vid and seen the angle of the shooter from the other forum's picture the guy is nigh on point blank and dont over-estimate peoples response time he had 1 good shot at her which would have taken her out, then the guy leaning on the vehicle tackles the guy with the gun producing more shots!
Its obvious someone wanted her dead with the explosion aswell!

As for the camera man -i think i would wanna get out of there if i seen someone shootin about the place for fear of my life and he is too far away to do anything about it!

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SE7EN

"He will become president in a ceremonial capacity while he finishes his studies at Oxford University. "

Any guess when this will be? Too late perhaps?

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Very disturbing video.

If I may, is it possible that the videographer didn't even know he/she had the footage until later review? Based on the location of where the video was taken, it would appear that the person who was shooting the video had the camera held above his/her head. As an earlier post showed with the video phone. That is pretty typical in large crowds. Is it possible the camera wandered over to catch the event? And, after hearing the shots the camera was quickly pulled down as the person taking the video panics, and runs like normal humans do in situations like this?

Also, if the person taking the video knew beforehand, would they not continue taking video?

The fact that the people in the suv maintain she was shot to death, and now we have a video, what doesn't add up? This question has been gnawing at me since thursday. Why would the Pakistan Government be so addimit that she was not shot? What is there to be gained by this? Why shoot her, detonate a bomb, and then say no she was killed when she hit her head?

I would really like to hear some theories about that part of the story. Thanks in advance.

Edit to add: I'm not trying to imply the Pakistan Government was responsible for this act, only there is something strange with thier offical explaination of the event.

[edit on 30-12-2007 by seawolf197]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I think it's foolish of her son to carry on with her political career. I mean I already see a pattern here as with the Kennedy's, Benazir Bhutto's Father was assassinated, her brother, and now her. If I were her son I would just vanish from politics because he will more than likely follow his mother's fate.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join