It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bhutto assassination video!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by pravus_lumen
finally she was annoying

It may have been her ticket out of here. She may have been killed for a reason. To start a war, to get the Middle East straightened the hell out, like it needs to be. "Nothing happens without the OK from above."-Quote from Sleeper. Anyways, that's my thoughts on it. That's how I look at death. Things happen for a reason, whether we like it or not.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Well the new video proves she was shot in the back of the head and thats what killed her. She fell into the car without hitting anything before the blast.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Pretty sure she was taken out as she advised the US that she would allow them to cross the borders into Pakistan to chase 'terrorists'

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

When she came to my country in 1995 for a wolrd trade conferance in which she was the main invited speaker I witnessed a strong willed and eloquant women who truly understood what democracy ment for her country as well as the world. Listening to her oratory and inteligent communication I did not percieve one who would wellcome harm to anyone, group or country. It is a shame that a member of ATS [Lumen] would make such naive comment of someone of this nature without knowing the true meaning of demmocracy unless he had some personal griff with this person.

IMHO we loose again as a human race.
Thanks for this post "downtown"

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Thanks for your input, Ivan.

You know, seeing the new picture and this video the media provided, I must say, this dude (assassin) looks like Tom Cruise character from the movie, Collateral, don't you think?

Things that make you go, hmmmm, lol...

[edit on 30-12-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The below clip shows the full version of the video shown in the opening post.

www.youtube.com...

Interestingly, the film still cuts to the different angle just before the shooter is seen.

I think either Bhutto was shot by the government and they are now attempting to steer everyone clear of the shooter theory, or that footage is faked and she isn't dead - for whatever reason.

Obviously the first scenario is much more likely but who knows in this day and age.

It seems whoever wanted her dead was going to make damn sure of it - shot and blown up.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsmarlboro
Pretty sure she was taken out as she advised the US that she would allow them to cross the borders into Pakistan to chase 'terrorists'

Are you sure?

I saw a news footage were she said Pakistan didnt need the US help and hasn't needed them or something like that. not to long ago either.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tsmarlboro

I doubt it. She would need the support of the extremists to some extent. Musharraf's power is based on military strength. Hers would have been much more reliant on politics, and therefore she would have been forced to placate the extremists. If anyone was about to let U.S. troops into Pakistan it would be Musharraf, and he might yet if this turns into a civil war.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by angelc01

Thanks, and we owe it to her to figure out what happened.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
So I could be wrong, but I thought I saw in one of the first reports that the gunman had an AK-47, not a pistol, but now I can't find the article. It was from the day she was killed, and I'm pretty sure I saw it on Foxnews.com. Anyone else see anything like that or did I imagine this? Is it possible that there was another gunman with a rifle that fired shots as well, that initally got reported and then the story changed later?
Hope I'm not crazy.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimoire017
So I could be wrong, but I thought I saw in one of the first reports that the gunman had an AK-47, not a pistol, but now I can't find the article. It was from the day she was killed, and I'm pretty sure I saw it on Foxnews.com. Anyone else see anything like that or did I imagine this? Is it possible that there was another gunman with a rifle that fired shots as well, that initally got reported and then the story changed later?
Hope I'm not crazy.

See my post on the previous page...

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tsmarlboro

It has now been confirmed that US Special Forces are already operating inside Pakistan.

Nuclear Terror Imminent?

Special forces on standby over nuclear threat

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
It looks like Scotland Yard has been called in, guys not sure what they are gonna do other than confrim what the PTB want confrimed.news.yahoo.com... missing evidence:news.yahoo.com... humm.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by mike dangerously]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
ok guys i'm very new to this site and i stumbled upon it one night. I do video editing for baldwin wallace in ohio and i took a look. A FEW things i need to share with you with my findings.

1. The video is clearing 2x zoomed at first and then all of a sudden its alot further away(no zoom). It also jumps. I looked at the time frames , which is not advisable without an ORIGINAL but it doesn't loop and it doesn't change times... It looks cut...

2. Another thing we all can agree on is there are 4 actually GUN SHOTS and one Explosion to the untrained ear. I noticed, after slowing frame by frame- 2 gun shots from the person in the crowd.... the other shots- were not fired from his gun due to no flash...

3. The only possible Bullet that could've hitten her from that gun and from that geometric angle of the shot was the first one. After the first shot, the gun looks to be pushed/wrestled into the air where 1 more shot was fired. Another 2 shots were fired but with enhancing the sound, they seem to be piped in- there not the db's. Or, there was another shooter. Or possibly, it was some sort of security or police that shot at the shooter. maybe you guys could help me debunk this i'm not quite sure but. All my info, i've spent the passed 2 days working on and even made a presentation for my school that THEY WOULD NOT ALLOW ME TO SHOW. Let me know what you think

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
i'm sorry i forgot to add. the first shot showed no fire.... the second shot showed the actual fire and the hand gun actually threw the guys arm back... not sure why that dramatically...

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Maybe this is the wrong thread to ask but.... what was she thinking being out in the open like that?! I mean, trying to show your poltical and social strength is one thing, but it all seems a bit crazy to be out in the open like that just for the sake of waving at "your people" and showing no fear... either there's a bigger agenda at work here or she wasn't thinking clearly IMO... where was the "popemobile"?.... BTW, i'm not making light of this.. it's tragic and unnerving to say the least... but if you're the leader of a party opposing a ruthless dictatorship, i wouldn't suggest flaunting your popularity in the face of the enemy... supicious

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
wasn't there an explosion after the shooting? sweep and clear mission?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join