It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bhutto assassination video!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
video.news.sky.com.../feeds/skynews/latest/flash/gunshot_291207_1225.flv

Lets get some ATS analysis on this right away!!!

[edit on 29-12-2007 by downtown436]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Whoa...just watched the video. Yeah it is quite clear that she was shot. Or was shot at...I just wonder why there is so much confusion there regarding this...It is obvious what happened...

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Yea this is like the Zaphruder film kinda. Scary stuff.

And here is one more line.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Yeah the film is like that...creepy...I didn't recognize at first the Zapruder name you mentioned, then I realized you were speaking about Kennedy's assassination. That is exactly what I thought as well.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I may have misspelled it, but you understood what I meant. I got a little bit of a fishy feeling when I watched it. The muzzle flashes look a little Hollywood to me. Wrangell I know you are good a this stuff after reading the thread where you de-bunked the ufo's that were shot from a Southwest airliner. Find out what is wrong here, please.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
finally she was annoying

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pravus_lumen

Holy mackerel man, this could well be the start of WWIII....... Maybe she was annoying to you, but you need to understand how significant her life, and subsequent assassination are in the here and now.

You should probably go to bed, because kindergarten starts early in the morning for you.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I really dont want to jump on you and throw a bunch of anger at you, but i have to ask...what compelled you to say something so heartless?

Digitalgrl

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pravus_lumen
finally she was annoying

You're enjoying the death of a fellow human? You may have the wrong website here man. This isn't a site that does the Happy Happy Joy Joy dance at the loss of life.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   

annoying? That is a really rude comment to say...Yes, she had scandal and corruption in her background and many did not like her; however, I would rather have her or Musharraff in power than some radical Jihad terrorist who would then give Al Qaeda the nukes. Her death is a terrible blow to the democratic process in Pakistan...as downtown436 mentioned this could start WWIII.

[edit on 30-12-2007 by wrangell76]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Ok, I will take a look at the video again. It did look a little too "perfect". But it really could be the real thing...

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Let's come away from that very rude and obviously uneducated comment and turn our sights on Bhutto. This is a very remarkable videotape, one that should be saved just in case. Glad somebody was courageous enough to release it, really relieved now for the Bhutto family and Pakistan.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Sorry but this is really fish to me. I heard 4 shots in the second segment of the video. The video seems to freeze, and then go back to the gun, and not Bhutto. Really weird.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Ok so I took another look at the video multiple times...What I find odd is that the journalist reporting is saying at least 2 shots. Unless he is deaf
...there are clearly four shots that rang out. The other suspicion I have of the video is that it is shows Bhutto and the crowd first. Then it looks like it was cut and edited and shows Bhutto's car and the crowd, but you cannot see Bhutto's face. That is when you see the gun come up and fire the shots.I am trying to see if I can catch the shooter in the crowd before he fires the gun. I will get back to you on that soon...

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by wrangell76

That is exactly what I was picking up on. Its just really weird that a little tiny gun (tiny in the big picture of it all) was in the center of the camera shot and it looked like the camera focused in on the gun. Weird.

I heard 5 shots in both vids....the first time we see it...it is really quiet

So many questions, as there are when we are presented with videos of things.

Who took the video?
Where is the rest of the video?

I cant see the gunman because of a person standing right in front of him/her

But if this video is legit.....it is proof the government there doesnt know what they are talking about

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
More about this over here on this thread, also...

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

The video's the same but there's a still taken from behind the vehicle on the news source, with a better image of the shooter.

[edit on 30-12-2007 by goosdawg]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by wrangell76

Yep, the freeze and cut, is really obvious, and fishy. The fact that you can't see Bhutto after is what really made me think something was wrong.

So here are some preliminary theories I have.

1) The shooter was a really bad shot.(since they are saying she died of hitting her head, and not gunshots)

2)Bhutto is still alive, and the entire assassination thing is all a lie.

3)Butto was shot and killed.

4)Bhutto was shot, blown up, and hit her head.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I have just watched the video for the 15th time. I think it is the real deal. The next couple of questions I have though are: As you stated greeneyedleo, Who took the video? I am thinking Al Qaeda or someone associated with them. This person taking the video knew where to point that camera. I could be wrong though.

Second question: What happened to the guy hanging onto the back of her vehicle? He surely would have had to been killed by the blast or seriously injured. He was right there.

I think the rest of the video was edited to save time on the news station. As far as the end of the video, I think that guy filming got blown off his feet following the explosion.

These are just my guesses-I could be wrong though.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I want you guys to go over the film again and count the reports. I counted 5 total.

Two shots seen in the video, and a micro second later 3 more. The first two came from the gunman in the video. His shots were spaced by about 1 second. The next 3 are in rapid succession separated by about half a second apart.

I suspect 2 shooters.

What you guys think.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Something I noticed about this video, why would you be looking away from the subject (Bhutto) BEFORE the shots were fired?
that seems so odd to me, to look at the shooter and then he shoots, that implies foreknowledge by the videographer , there is something very wrong with this video.
could it bee that the reason for the explosion was the person recording this had a remote switch? could the shooter have been coerced into shooting and missed on purpose? But the bomb was set off anyway? This just doesn't add up at all...............

[edit on 30-12-2007 by thedigirati]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join