It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bhutto assassination video!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Burginthorn

Thread spammer. I did kill myself, and was reborn an immortal Vampire.

I was just annoyed about going back to a thread that was already linked and that I already viewed, as if it was new information.

[edit on 12/30/0707 by jackinthebox]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjack
Just a couple observations and comments:

1. Correctly aiming a pistol is not the easiest thing to do even under ideal circumstances, and in the vid there is obviously a huge and surging crowd condition, and the gunman appears to be reaching up over his head and firing. To me this says that IF one or more of these bullets hit her, it was by sheer luck, AND there is indeed a great chance that each and every shot missed completely.

100% agree. It would have been hard too hit her with that gun from that position she is to the left of the shooter and above,The suv would have put a angle at her. When he shoots the gun is above his head showing he had no clear shot and he also bows his head showing he is no trained killer. The bomb in my opinion would have been detonated either way it was not just a backup plan.

As for the camera man I think it was sheer luck that he got the gun going off in his sights as you can see he is not that good at holding the camera and his attention may also have been diverted to that area as someone was bound to have seen the man emerge with the gun and set about yelling causing a camotion. The death probably came from the blast directly or indirectly that has been officially put out.

So to sum up I dont think there is any coverup but this is what it is and as seen. But never the less a shame.

[edit on 30-12-2007 by theukman]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This is certainly interesting. Pakastan didn't lift a finger to assist Bhutto with security- In fact they made it harder for her to hire outside help.

washingtontimes.com...

No they don't want a smart educated woman who actually has some sense to run a country. I think she would have done a good job. There is no doubt that she would have been elected.

So the Pak pres should step down. While a professional group of csi and forensic team members investigate Bhutto's true cause of death that has no ties to the PPP party or the Pak government.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Leyla

So the Pak pres should step down. While a professional group of csi and forensic team members investigate Bhutto's true cause of death that has no ties to the PPP party or the Pak government.

Well, they are rejecting "outside" help...figures.

apnews.myway.com...

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan (AP) - Pakistan rejected foreign help in investigating the assassination of Benazir Bhutto on Saturday, despite controversy over the circumstances of her death and three days of paralyzing turmoil.

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton said Friday that an international probe was vital because there was "no reason to trust the Pakistani government," while others called for a U.N. investigation.

Cheema dismissed the suggestion.

"This is not an ordinary criminal matter in which we require assistance of the international community. I think we are capable of handling it," he said. An independent judicial investigation should be completed within seven days of the appointment of its presiding judge, he said.

U.S. officials, however, said Pakistani officials have quietly begun consulting with other nations about the conduct of their investigation

"The Pakistan government is discussing with other governments as to how best the investigation can be handled," one senior U.S. official said, speaking on condition of anonymity because no agreement had yet come from the discussions.

With the United States, the official said, the discussions "are about what we can offer and what the Pakistanis want. Having some help to make sure international questions are answered is definitely an option."

There was no immediate confirmation from Pakistani officials.

White House spokesman Tony Fratto said Pakistan had not asked the United States for help.

"It's a responsibility of the government of Pakistan to ensure that the investigation is thorough. If Pakistani authorities ask for assistance we would review the request," he said.

[edit on 30-12-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I wouldn't trust U.S. investigators any more than Musharraf's. I think turmoil in Pakistan is exactly what the Bush wants. Cui bono? Bush gets to support his buddy Musharraf, while further destablizing the country bringing closer the possibility of deploying U.S. troops in Pakistan. Furthermore, it opens the possibility of another false-flag operation in the U.S. but with nuclear weapons this time.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Well, they are rejecting "outside" help...figures.

Oh of course they are- because the president is hiding something.He's trying to keep a lid on it so he will be in power for another term

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Leyla

Musharraf may be hiding the assistance by and complicity of "American Agency X."

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

I didn't hear a rate of fire that wouldn't be easily achievable by one shooter.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GT100FV
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

I didn't hear a rate of fire that wouldn't be easily achievable by one shooter.

Maybe with a automatic pistol.

And a second line

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Just a thought,looking at the video it wolud not be out of the question if some ISI operatives were shooting this and Im sure they were watching her.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Just saw a video on CNN of another angle of the Bhutto's murder, showing a direct hit at the back of her neck from the gun, visually obvious she was shot, blood appeared almost instantaneous.

The odd thing is that I cannot find it yet. It is a brighter video than the last ans was shot from behind.
POst it if ya find it.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by theukman

Well here's a video showing what kind of rate of fire a semi auto is capable of, and this is a shotgun. A pistol would pose even less challenge.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Heres seems to be screen shots from the NEW BHUTTO VIDEO showing obviously getting shot. Blood all over her neck and back.
VIDEO LINK

Still looking for the full motion version.

[edit on 30-12-2007 by IvanZana]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bartholomeo
I think it's foolish of her son to carry on with her political career. I mean I already see a pattern here as with the Kennedy's, Benazir Bhutto's Father was assassinated, her brother, and now her. If I were her son I would just vanish from politics because he will more than likely follow his mother's fate.

Some people fear death less than inaction.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I refuse to watch the video,

it's still happy holidays and I can not be bothered to see people being blown up because they were supporting some Western views of the free world.

World wars will not start because of events like these, America attacked Iraq and that is a lot bigger as 9/11 did not start a world war and that is just a war and that is all.

No one will use nukes either, it won't happen and even if they did they would only blow Pakistan it self up and no one else.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The CNN video shows a different person as the gunman.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
I refuse to watch the video,

it's still happy holidays and I can not be bothered to see people being blown up because they were supporting some Western views of the free world.

World wars will not start because of events like these, America attacked Iraq and that is a lot bigger as 9/11 did not start a world war and that is just a war and that is all.

No one will use nukes either, it won't happen and even if they did they would only blow Pakistan it self up and no one else.

Do you know how WWI started?

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CyberSEAL

Yes it does, the vid I posted shows one of the dudes on the back of the suv as the shooter. The guy in the crowd is a 2nd shooter, and may or may not have been the one who shot Bhutto. Good find.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

By all means don't watch it. You need to understand that World Wars do occur, and have occured because of a single assassination. As cyberseal stated. It is our duty to the world to find the truth, and report it to all we know, so that we can all be properly informed. Whether it's Christmas or not this situation needs scrutiny by all that have a working noodle in their dome. Denying ignorance isn't pretty sometimes, but it must be done so that we are not fooled by the powers that be.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Good job on this find. It reveals even more about this event.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join