It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru's 'First Phase' Due Fall 2009!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Where were you in 2001, when the planet-x crazies said the world was going to end back then?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon
Where were you in 2001, when the planet-x crazies said the world was going to end back then?

EXACTLY! I do not 'believe' everything I hear; there are right and wrong pieces of information about Planet X. Just because I believe it exists, doesn't mean I believe everything about it. That is something I want all skeptics on this topic to understand. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux

Better...what about the Heaven's Gate cult...they 'believed' that Hale-Bopp was towing, or that a ship was hiding, behind it. That was only a decade ago!!!

Cults come and go...life continues.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux
Real pictures of Nibiru! SO PREPARE FOR THIS!

[edit on 16-1-2008 by xnibirux]

Well one link was a fake bush speech that was edited together.

The 2nd video shows sundogs. Remember, nibiru must be a black hole so the video is either wrong or the 3600 year orbit is wrong.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

The 2nd video shows sundogs. Remember, nibiru must be a black hole so the video is either wrong or the 3600 year orbit is wrong.

Believe what you want; that is all I will say.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
You tube videos, random PDF's full of speculation and hear say. No figures, numbers, diagrams, or rough images. Just BS! Listen, the planet X phenomenon may in fact be real. But I have seen nothing but speculation and half finished work presented as evidence. I will say for the community that finding a planet several AU away is going to be more difficult to see than a star or a galaxy. It's a matter of light and radiation intensity. And if this "planet" does have a 3600 year orbit around the sun then we're not likely to see it for quite some time. Depending on the last time it was here. Assuming it was at all. The problem I have with this is that Nibiru would orbit damn near into interstellar space, right at the apex of the heliopause and the shock. Now that said..Voyager 2 I believe, detected a "dent" in the heliopause which they said might be interstellar EM fields...But I fail to see what is producing such a powerful em field out in the middle of nearly empty space. Gravity seems to fit the model a bit better. Voyager two is south of the ecliptic. So is the "dent" in the heliopause.

However, this is NOT proof of a Planet X or Brown Dwarf companion binary. It could be a large asteroid in loose orbit around the heliopause. And, Some asteroids DO produce not only their own gravity, but also EM fields. But these are usually low intensity fields. So that said. The only thing I'm asking for is some actual scientific work on this. I want people to put up or shut up on this issue..Because we can speculate about this BS all day long with no results of discernible value. Below is a link to an MSNBC article verifying my claims of the "dent". This is what one would call proof. People on this forum will soon see that my efforts will be purely scientific. And any speculation will be treated within the confines of scientific methodology. Because I don't believe in BSing people for the sake of getting attention. To get me to believe something is not very easy. With out, at the very least, clear connections between facts. But for the greater majority of issues, nothing less than scientifically sound work will convince me. This is one of those cases. Give me something HARD!

www.msnbc.msn.com...

[edit on 16-1-2008 by projectvxn]

[edit on 16-1-2008 by projectvxn]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Excellent analysis, from projectvxn.

A star for you!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
You tube videos, random PDF's full of speculation and hear say. No figures, numbers, diagrams, or rough images. Just BS! Listen, the planet X phenomenon may in fact be real. But I have seen nothing but speculation and half finished work presented as evidence. I will say for the community that finding a planet several AU away is going to be more difficult to see than a star or a galaxy. It's a matter of light and radiation intensity. And if this "planet" does have a 3600 year orbit around the sun then we're not likely to see it for quite some time. Depending on the last time it was here. Assuming it was at all. The problem I have with this is that Nibiru would orbit damn near into interstellar space, right at the apex of the heliopause and the shock. Now that said..Voyager 2 I believe, detected a "dent" in the heliopause which they said might be interstellar EM fields...But I fail to see what is producing such a powerful em field out in the middle of nearly empty space. Gravity seems to fit the model a bit better. Voyager two is south of the ecliptic. So is the "dent" in the heliopause.

However, this is NOT proof of a Planet X or Brown Dwarf companion binary. It could be a large asteroid in loose orbit around the heliopause. And, Some asteroids DO produce not only their own gravity, but also EM fields. But these are usually low intensity fields. So that said. The only thing I'm asking for is some actual scientific work on this. I want people to put up or shut up on this issue..Because we can speculate about this BS all day long with no results of discernible value. Below is a link to an MSNBC article verifying my claims of the "dent". This is what one would call proof. People on this forum will soon see that my efforts will be purely scientific. And any speculation will be treated within the confines of scientific methodology. Because I don't believe in BSing people for the sake of getting attention. To get me to believe something is not very easy. With out, at the very least, clear connections between facts. But for the greater majority of issues, nothing less than scientifically sound work will convince me. This is one of those cases. Give me something HARD!

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Then I am sorry that evidence of Nibiru is likely kept covert for a reason, and very little information or 'proof' can be found on the internet because of this. I had to buy a book to get the straight forward details. So demanding evidence from others('claiming' the proof should be found within the world wide web if Nibiru exists) will not be as easy a task as one might presume. Considering 'the public' is not to be aware of its existence.

'The public' are the largest consumers of internet time; therefore, government officials would limit that amount of information on this subject on a network so widely used by a large population.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Oh, Golly...you just burst the bubble, xnibirux....

You HAD to buy a book...see what we have been trying to tell you?!?

This nonsense is DESIGNED to sell something...either a book, or DVD, or an initiation into whatever CULT they happen to be selling at the moment...it's all about the money. (See: scientology for more info)

edit to add...just re-read what you wrote, xnibirux, ... if you wish to pursue this fantasy, and fall for the Snake Oil, then you have every right to do so. We have tried to explain the science to you, in an effort to show you how science will trump some silly 'belief'...but, you are an adult, so do what you wish. We tried....

[edit on 16-1-2008 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

It's not what I or anyone else believes, it's what physics require. Please look into masses traveling at extreme speeds and you'll see exactly what I'm saying. If you want, I can post some links that might help. Honestly I'm not trying to offend you or your beliefs, just trying to post helpful information.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Oh that's hogwash and you know it. Fact is if Planet X were getting close to use anyone with a decent back yard observatory would be able to detect an infrared blob with their telescopes. The internet is NOT the only source of information and I wish people would realize that already. Try finding Kuiper belt object related scientific journals. Because you know what? Big Brother Government, no matter how powerful they seem to be, are still ruled by people, and they can't suppress ALL the information. I first heard of planet x from a peer reviewed journal by a man named Dr. Robert Harrington formerly of the U.S. Naval Observatory. Look up the research and ignore the conspiracy theory behind his death. It was Natural, even if sudden.

And I have a right to ask for hard science and NOT speculation. I wanna see Sitchin style research, he's recovered alot of circumstantial evidence on the matter, nothing concrete, but then again no one has anything concrete. But don't expect me to buy more than there is to buy.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

It's not what I or anyone else believes, it's what physics require. Please look into masses traveling at extreme speeds and you'll see exactly what I'm saying. If you want, I can post some links that might help. Honestly I'm not trying to offend you or your beliefs, just trying to post helpful information.

I trust your thoughts; I assume you believe Nibiru does not exist because there is no evidence to back its claim, while I believe Nibiru does exist because I have a strong trust in the ancient traditions and texts which signify the existence of Nibiru. Let us just leave it at an 'atheist is to catholic' type comparison.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Oh that's hogwash and you know it. Fact is if Planet X were getting close to use anyone with a decent back yard observatory would be able to detect an infrared blob with their telescopes. The internet is NOT the only source of information and I wish people would realize that already. Try finding Kuiper belt object related scientific journals. Because you know what? Big Brother Government, no matter how powerful they seem to be, are still ruled by people, and they can't suppress ALL the information. I first heard of planet x from a peer reviewed journal by a man named Dr. Robert Harrington formerly of the U.S. Naval Observatory. Look up the research and ignore the conspiracy theory behind his death. It was Natural, even if sudden.

And I have a right to ask for hard science and NOT speculation. I wanna see Sitchin style research, he's recovered alot of circumstantial evidence on the matter, nothing concrete, but then again no one has anything concrete. But don't expect me to buy more than there is to buy.

However, even if someone were to place evidence of Planet X on this thread, there would still be people who wouldn't take it as truth and deny it once again asking for "REAL" evidence. Honestly, why would someone make up a theory of a Brown Dwarf(sister to our own Sun)in our Solar System(which used to be Binary) that has a 3,600 year eliptical orbit in which it collided with Tiamat(now the asteroid belt -half of Tiamat- and Earth and our moon-the other half of Tiamat). It just doesn't make any sense to me that someone would just make something up like that.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

This is so true, I in fact posted some evidence today of a few things and right off the bat someone stated to the fact they had never heard of the scientists that were reporting on these things. Can 26 scientists all be wrong? I dont think so. But we also need to realize that alot of the folks saying that all of this stuff is bull may be saying it to keep the truth away from people. I am sorry but some people just seem to enjoy debunking things even when its undebunkable.

I figure this way if someone doesnt like talking about Nibiru they dont have to come in. No one is telling them they have to believe in it are they?

Hilda

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Really? this makes no sense at all? So no one lies for personal gain?

I'm going to leave that statement aside for now and ask you where you got your info on our star being binary? And the asteroid belt? Are you sources planetary scientists? REAL ONES? I'm a close follower of many sciences and am one of the very few of this entire planet who actually know and understand the Scientific Method. Nothing that has come from the conspiracy theorists is science following this method. It's not real science. There's no scrutiny, it's all "Planet X is coming!" BS. Like I said, I believe that this could be very real based on circumstantial evidence pressed by Sitchin. I re-traced most of Sitchin's work and found it amazingly accurate. I even taught myself cuneiform for the sake of not being BS'd. Because I believe that it COULD be true doesn't mean that I believe every freakin' prediction made by crackpots on the net. And neither should you. Even Sitchin doesn't give an estimate less than 2086 or later for the arrival. Which means we've got a while to go. So please stop spreading this, it's not true and you know it.

Listen, I'm not trying to knock any work you have done. But people need to believe in something so bad that they're willing to be dooped into believing anything. They dress it up and make it sound scientific and in fact, as my experience in Scientific Methodology is concerned, it is not.

Go to Sitchin's website. God and everyone has ripped apart his Theories and misrepresented his information so much that it hurts me to see people like yourself being fooled by idiots that know less than YOU do.

Every website out there involving Sitchin's work puts their own spin on the circumstantial evidence that Sitchin spent 40 YEARS putting together. He's the Authority on the matter and how it connects with the Ancients. He has the actual credentials to DO this work. He's an REAL archaeologist, and a REAL expert on ancient as well as moder linguistics and language morphology.

www.sitchin.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hildar

This is so true, I in fact posted some evidence today of a few things and right off the bat someone stated to the fact they had never heard of the scientists that were reporting on these things. Can 26 scientists all be wrong? I dont think so. But we also need to realize that alot of the folks saying that all of this stuff is bull may be saying it to keep the truth away from people. I am sorry but some people just seem to enjoy debunking things even when its undebunkable.

I figure this way if someone doesnt like talking about Nibiru they dont have to come in. No one is telling them they have to believe in it are they?

Hilda

Ofcourse no one is telling them they have to believe in Nibiru, I agree Hildar; undebunkable or not, sometimes people have to find this acceptance and realize just how small we really are in the Universe. Many must come to the realization that anything is possible our reality.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Really? this makes no sense at all? So no one lies for personal gain?

I'm going to leave that statement aside for now and ask you where you got your info on our star being binary? And the asteroid belt? Are you sources planetary scientists? REAL ONES? I'm a close follower of many sciences and am one of the very few of this entire planet who actually know and understand the Scientific Method. Nothing that has come from the conspiracy theorists is science following this method. It's not real science. There's no scrutiny, it's all "Planet X is coming!" BS. Like I said, I believe that this could be very real based on circumstantial evidence pressed by Sitchin. I re-traced most of Sitchin's work and found it amazingly accurate. I even taught myself cuneiform for the sake of not being BS'd. Because I believe that it COULD be true doesn't mean that I believe every freakin' prediction made by crackpots on the net. And neither should you. Even Sitchin doesn't give an estimate less than 2086 or later for the arrival. Which means we've got a while to go. So please stop spreading this, it's not true and you know it.

Listen, I'm not trying to knock any work you have done. But people need to believe in something so bad that they're willing to be dooped into believing anything. They dress it up and make it sound scientific and in fact, as my experience in Scientific Methodology is concerned, it is not.

Go to Sitchin's website. God and everyone has ripped apart his Theories and misrepresented his information so much that it hurts me to see people like yourself being fooled by idiots that know less than YOU do.

Every website out there involving Sitchin's work puts their own spin on the circumstantial evidence that Sitchin spent 40 YEARS putting together. He's the Authority on the matter and how it connects with the Ancients. He has the actual credentials to DO this work. He's an REAL archaeologist, and a REAL expert on ancient as well as moder linguistics and language morphology.

www.sitchin.com...

Sitchin has claimed that Nibiru exists, that is all I needed to see, so there you have it.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I don't put huge amounts of stock into any theory without having researched the matter myself. What you have exemplified without scrutiny, is unfortunate ignorance. I will no longer be posting replies to you Thread. I wish you well.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I don't put huge amounts of stock into any theory without having researched the matter myself. What you have exemplified without scrutiny, is unfortunate ignorance. I will no longer be posting replies to you Thread. I wish you well.

I strongly disagree with you. I depise ignorance on all levels and deny it whenever it is revealed to me, especially through other individuals; so I am sorry but you are truely mistaken if you consider me an ignorant individual.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Honestly, why would someone make up a theory of a Brown Dwarf(sister to our own Sun)in our Solar System(which used to be Binary) that has a 3,600 year eliptical orbit in which it collided with Tiamat(now the asteroid belt -half of Tiamat- and Earth and our moon-the other half of Tiamat). It just doesn't make any sense to me that someone would just make something up like that.

OK....

I take it you've never read a science fiction book then?

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join