It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i have a demon, please help me

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
That's exactly why I post too; that if one single word I say could make a difference when I can't physically, that is all that I need to know. I believe there are liars and frauds on this board, and that is why I remain skeptical of some but offer advice nonetheless, but to those who request help from the off, I can overlook those parts that don't add up, to see that they just need someone to talk to, and if I can be that someone, then what difference is to me to spend my time talking? People all over the world visit chatrooms to talk to others, mostly for their own agenda, but if someone wants to talk to me, then I will listen - the only agenda I have is to help a fellow human who is troubled. People spend hours on the phone, but who listens to those who don't have the courage to call someone else?

I live in constant pain from an illness. It's not my fault, its just what I have and there is and never will be a cure. I can't say I've had a good life, but I'm happy with what I have and you either learn to live with and respect others, or you close yourself off. If there are others who have problems, then I will listen to them and offer advice, be it just listening, actual advice, or if I can't help, suggest someone who perhaps can. Listening is the first step - too many people are on here for answers, too many people want and not give, I'm glad that a lot of you in this thread have at least tried to listen or have given help. Shame on you that have taken that help as being 'brainwashed by Christians' or whatever.

I don't care if any of the story is true or false, the OP asked for help, and so if you still need someone to talk to, then I'll listen. I can't pretend that I know how you feel if the story is true and I believe you enough that it doesn't matter, but I have had to put up with constant pain since I was 11, doctors gave up on me when I was born (very premature) but I lived and I'm still happy with what I do have and what I can do. I won't try and convert you, but I am a Christian, but I have been a LOT worse in my lifetime, lets just say the occult and leave it at that and I definitely believe in daemons. I've had my share of loving and hating God, but I won't make you decide, that is your journey not mine, but I will listen.

I will say that you should definitely talk to a medical professional about your depression (cutting is also a part of it), and while I don't take anything for depression now, I have and it doesn't make you any less of a person, I believe in the 'chemical imbalance' theory and it helps, but you must try and let it work, and you must first stop thinking that no one can help you and want to seek help. It also won't change overnight, but I think it will help, however I do believe in the physical existance of daemons too, but I too believe we give them their power - you have to be strong yourself, you have to say no one too many times before they give up. They constantly see you give up every time you let them play their games.

Seek someone in real life, but in the mean time, I as will others, will be here to talk to, and I'm still sane and happy, so you know that eventually it does all turn out OK in the end, just don't give up before your time is up, because then, they've won and you can't talk to God from the grave.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Diegomt, wow what a story man.... i feel for you.... sorry, but he should be castrated for messig you up like that....
Let me tell you, thiers nothing wrong with seein a psychiatrist...iv never seen one, but have wnated to just to feel a little better... it DOES make a world of difference, talking to a neutral or positive person/entity.
I don't think its that you have a emon, its becuase he messed you up psychologically... dong that can canfuse 1 later in life, as to whats right and wrong... ive known women, who were sexually abused at a young age, and later in life, needed sex almost as much as the body neeeds water....not normal.
You need to fin yourself, and god. Use your true heat, and let his faith absorb ino you my friend,...talk and pray with god, ask for help and direction, bless and priase him as your true father. sooner or later, miracles of self wellness and being will feel and show, this i assure you, but you have to belive in heart in him. ttalk with your guardina angel, or jesus as well. the times you shoul have died, in my opinion was god in fact, looking out for you.... finding god is something thats not necessarliy taught, YOU have to find him yourself. others can tell you about him ect, bt its up to YOU to do the work, if you truely believe.
You can also say, in the name fo jesus, my heavenly father god in heavem my true father, i command all evil and bad entities to leave my house, room and body, in the name of jesus,a nd mean it form your heart. If something bad is thier, you will know sooner or later, maybe you will see a transparent black shadow, or somehing move on its own.... your upseting the evil entity.
please, do these prayers,a nd belive... people are not the easiest bings to work with, let alone live with. WHat we belive in life, and the decisions we make, tell the truth about who we are.
try prayng for alittle before seekign counseling. reorpt back! how things are going.
wish you the best of this frined and god bless you man..

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
also... read the bible find one with the old and new testament. Read th new testament, GALATIONS,,, look for chapter 17 i think. i think this wil hep you understand, what god wants from you, so you can understand him, and belive what it takes to belive

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Right, you're an interesting person, you're either kidding around, or you're mentally ill. I know you dont want a #ing person who are not belif in deaeaeamons. However I DO, you just clearly have heavy mental issues that you NEED to sort out. If you're going to see an exorcist, see a psychiatrist first.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Unfortunately, those of us who DO believe in daemons, know that they have the power of suggestion in their arsenal, and with that comes the ability to change your feelings, and in effect, mind control. This COULD exhibit in the form of the cutting, the depression, the willingness to drink the anti-freeze, BUT it could also be you are troubled with actual depression too and that before we can stop the paranormal events, you must make yourself physically and mentally well so the daemon has no chance of getting to you.

Consider that a daemon has suggested you drink alcohol and take drugs - all very common, and this then makes you dependant and depressed, you start cutting yourself, you start stealing to buy drugs, etc. Whats the first thing anyone should suggest? Get the daemon out? No, to stop those activities that GIVE it the power to make you feel bad. Ultimately, unless you stop the drinking and the drugs which alter conciousness and therefore make you more subsceptible to the daemon's power, you can't remove the daemon.

Therefore, its wise, to get checked out. Many theories abound that those who were inhabited by daemons in the prior centuries were those who were somewhat mentally ill, PURELY because they don't have the mental protection that 'normal' people do. As I've said, I've taken antidepressants before now and they do help, greatly, but you have to want to help yourself first and foremost, you can't blame everything on the daemon, because although he's made you ill, you ultimately believed him yourself, therefore you have to start showing him you're not listening anymore and seek to get help.

Talking is good, and will help a great deal, having people who listen and are your friends is a big part of it, because they try and isolate you, make you feel like nothing is worth it anymore, they take away your trust in friends, they make you feel unhappy all the time - that's their job. Don't make it easier for them, please, those who are suggesting its ALL mental have not experience of daemons, but those who are suggesting it first mean it in a positive, friendly way, we aren't NOT believing in daemons, but you must be willing to change as well.

So please, seek medical help BEFORE the daemon tells you to stop listening to us, because it will, you'll distrust us, as you are starting to do, thinking we think your 'mental'. We don't, but daemons have a big power over the mind.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Hey dude,

Your story was indeed a grim one. I feel sorry about what you have been through, but since it hasn't killed you, it has made you stronger...

I have read stories about possessed people, they have similarities although they vary in cultural context. Christian will see christian demons and aboriginal will see aboriginal demons - what they are they are powerful inner egoes, not real substance - therefore they cannot hurt you, but they CAN MAKE YOU HURT YOURSELF - as someone here earlier said. And before any conclusions, they are very real to the people who experiences them - and to the people around these people.

They are really powerful egoes, so powerful that they can take visible and audible form. Since you had such bad experiences with your dad and with rest of the world, these egoes have grown superstrong as you have tried to subdue them. This demon is part of your soul, and you have to kill it - killing yourself is not a solution tho, as it will be attached in your immortal soul, not on your body. One way to kill this demon is to forgive honestly to your father, no matter how evil he is and how he might have treated you. I know it is very hard, but if you don't want to live with demon inside rest of your life, you'd better do so. Everytime you feel hate, think love. Everytime you feel depressed, think of hope - generally, use positive force of your mind to kill the negative demon inside you. I hope you succeed, I really do. This is all the advice I can give right now.

Originally posted by diegomt
=)thank you everyone so much for everything =)... ok ill try looking to god ONE more time and if it doesn't work

Just like the demon is inside, so is God. Look for the God from within, not outside from church or religion.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Ok...first off you need to calm down and stop trying to harm yourself. If there are demons, then you are probably projecting them yourself. Try to do the following things to generate more love in your life. IF there are demons, they will not be able to stand the increased love resonance. Best of luck to you...

1.First you must forgive, or at least actively try to forgive, all those in your life who you feel have done harm to you (I know this will be very, very hard in your case, and do not worry if you are not able to...just make an affort to understand what fears and insecurities drove them to do what they did...and to let the anger fade). This is very challenging, but the trick seems to be in the way that we choose to look at those difficult experiences. Those who challenge us in our lives are often alerting us to lessons that we should take careful note of. When we become angry that is a very loud alarm signal that our fears are being confronted and we do not like it. Stop and look at the fear that has been unearthed by your anger, grab hold of it and do not let it go until you have analyzed it and understood what kind of effect it is having in your life. Dealing with your fear is absolutely crucial in this, since its resonance seems to stand in opposition to the vibrations of love.

2. Understand that your ego is a societal and cultural construct propped up by your limited five senses. When I talk about ego, I am not referring to love of the self (which is important). I am talking about the self-image that you maintain and calibrate in relation to others. Perhaps you believe that you are “smart,” you believe, maybe, that you are “wise,” maybe you believe that you are “quick to anger,” or that you are a "talented businessman." All of these beliefs must be fed regularly with artificial mental constructs that are often times delusional—these beliefs are a bit like demanding mooches who will not get off your couch. The way to proceed (and caution is required…do not be too hard on yourself) is to actively challenge all of your beliefs until you are left with the most basic thing, or set of things. You know you are making progress if the process feels uncomfortable and a bit destabilizing.

3. Love requires action. Someone said that you know you have made a decision only when you back it up with action of one kind or another. Even in those moments when you feel nothing but contempt for the world, actions of love are still required, and seem actually to be even more effective. Call your estranged siblings (this is one of my big challenges). Give to a charity that means something to you. Hold the door for people. Force yourself to look the supermarket cashier in the eyes, and consider what her life might be like. Think of the child that she once was, and the old woman she will one day be. Imagine what she might be like as a mother, holding her baby and feeling powerful maternal love for the child—all of these thoughts should be background noise whenever you meet someone new. Give them a fair shot. In fact, give them more than a fair shot (this one took me a long time to figure out).

4. Be willing to subjugate your own needs to those of others. By this I do not mean not eating so that you can feed an unemployed friend. It means realistically determining what your most basic needs are and then being willing to sacrifice all but that for others in desperate need.

5. Reserve judgment. There are times when it is crystal clear that someone is behaving in a cruel and thoughtless way. Child molesters are beyond redemption in my mind, but for the vast majority of humans, there is a rich panorama of back-information that we cannot understand or ever be aware of that drives their behavior. As such, we should never be quick to judge and condemn. Every judgment of another person must be made in full and complete awareness of who we are and what our faults are. This cannot be done, so we should be very careful. Reserving judgment takes discipline and work because we live in a society of quick judgments, but it has an amazing transformative power.

6. When you start to make progress and feel the change in your life, do not congratulate yourself too quickly. Never let your ego begin to sing the siren song of “you are great,” “you are an evolved human being, so much better than others.” Trust me when I say this line of thinking is nothing but poison, and it runs in the opposite direction of your progress. A positive and healthy self-image is very important, but it must be balanced against a equally positive and healthy image of the potential of humanity.

7. The planet must also be loved. The planet is here to teach us a series of great and important lessons, and the first of them is to learn to love it as our home and teacher. It is not possible to take the more advanced steps towards a state of living love without also recognizing that the planet is alive and as such very much deserving of out gratitude and deep affection. Get out doors and spend some time in nature. It will make all the difference.

[edit on 12-2-2008 by Silenceisall]

[edit on 12-2-2008 by Silenceisall]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by diegomt

what you write is very disturbing. I assume you tried to drink the anti freeze to commit suicide? Not to excorcise the demon. I think like others have suggested, is that you should see a doctor, perhaps antipscychotic medication can help the demon go away. ; I

I sincerely hope you feel better, I hate to be sceptical, but I am in this case.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
"believe it or not i have acually found people out there who are JUST LIKE ME!"

dude im amazed that many people are quaffing anti freeze and seeing demons having been raped as a child. i guess its quite a big world.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
you may not believe it but i think i have a demon problem i have been having dreams of demons and dont know what to do. it started 3 weeks ago when i had a dream about a demon the thing is, he said i was his son. another thing is that he was standing out my gate to my house (i dont know if it is some weird metaphore for the gates to hell) and told me to let him in. i didnt, but then he told me to kill this man, and so i did. the thing is that i didnt feel anything when i did it. the n i woke up before i could let the "demon" in through the gate. the next dream i had i was performing an exorcism AND I WAS SPEAKING LATIN!!! I CANT SPEAK LATIN!!!. i even had the demon in a salt circle (i knew that supernatural beings cannot escape from a salt circle). my most recent dream was that i came face to face with what i think was the same demon (in each of my dreams they had taken the form of a diffrent person) and he called himself the "your favorite anti-christ!".

Can someone please help as i am freaking out!
ps i found the latin i was speaking:
Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica, in nomine et virtute Domini Nostri Jesu Christi, eradicare et effugare a Dei Ecclesia, ab animabus ad imaginem Dei conditis ac pretioso divini Agni sanguine redemptis.
(i can only remember speaking the first 3 or 4 parts repeatidly in my dream)

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ciaranmccann

Contact the Catholic church in your area.If the house or apartment or whatever is sinister move or at least change your atmosphere clean and rearrange all the furniture. Get rid of old second hand items which might contain the previous owners emotional/spiritual bagage. Do not drink or use drugs. Fasting or at least restricting all junk food would not hurt. Exercise often. Pray at least three times a day particularly morning, noon and night not just just for yourself but for all sentient beings who suffer. Burn inscense. It goes without saying do not use tarot cards or weja boards .It would also not be a bad idea to stay with family or friends until you have someone within the Catholic is able to help. Peace be with you.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
thing is i have lived here all my life and im only 16. i dont use any tarot cards and the like, and i go to mass every week. i dont know if this means anything but i live near an old celtic settlement but it was cleared of all treasures before i was born. now that i think of it, when i was young, i thought i could see ghosts for split seconds and i could get a sort of "yellow" feeling in my gut every morning. i am extremly confused but i think i should put up anything i found unusual in my past and present. one last thing that i can remember was when me and my cousin were walking through fields,we could get an eerie feeling and the cross around my cousins neck was pulled off.

can anyone see if these are related to my derams? i dont know what to do. I am open to the concept of supernatural beings as i have put salt down under my door just incase.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ciaranmccann

Putting salt under your door is not as important as making your sleeping area as neat as possible think Zen. If you can ,white wash the walls. The smell of jasmine would greatly enhance the quality of your dreams. Catnip tea also tends to improve the quality of dreams. An hour before you sleep read one of Christs parables over and over again. Do say your prayers before you go to bed. If possible try to have one of your family members say a bed time prayer with you. As you close your eyes trying to sleep picture Christ as he looked telling the parable picture yourself in the crowd watching Christ. If any sinister dreams attempt to form in your subconscious say the Lord's prayer invisioning Christ as he said it.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Until a few years ago, I didn't believe in God or demons or much of anything else I could not see with my own eyes, but reality came stomping into my life and it's not always pretty.

Demons are real, and they are now here on earth. There is a literal spiritual war going on right now between Good and Evil. The only thing I can suggest to anyone being tormented by these things is to pray to God because that often (but not always) works. Also? Treat other people well and do your best to have a clear conscious.

Try not to show fear because they love that.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Amazing. People are saying ''god will help you, pray, god will protect you'', yet God let this person be raped as a child? Can anyone who believes in God please explain why a God would allow this to happen to a child? I'd truly appreciate a satisfying response to that.

Diegomt, whether you like it or not, demons do not exist and all these problems you have are psychological. Going by your previous posts you are probably going to tell me to go and fornicate with a goat or something (I prefer sheep tbh
) but please see some doctors before you really harm yourself.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
do u still need help? whats the stats at the moment?

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by diegomt

I am very sorry for the horror that your parents have put you through, you are still a child and obviously hurting greatly. I am curious what brought you to this sight in particular? Did you think that the more open minded might be able to help you, or understand more than the average Joe? I do hope you seek help, at the very least talk to a friend, you mention that you have other friends who also cut themselves, talk to them about what is going on, I would prefer you go get proffesional help, but if not please at least talk to someone who knows you. Have you tried fooling around with witchcraft at any time? Oiuja?

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Hello Diegomt,

I am really sorry about what has happened to you. Life is cruel to so many people.
Similar things have happened to me. I was molested as a child, not for long though like what has happened to you. When I became a teenager, I started becoming depressed.

I cut myself so I could see the blood, it made me feel human. I tried to find a friend that would be loyal to me and I would be loyal to them, you know talk about anything and do anything for each other, but people always stabbed me in the back, even my own family members, I've always felt alone. If you could actually find a person like that , that would be the best thing for you, but I've learned you shouldnt expect too much from people.

I thought I had a demon too, I always felt like there was a cloud over me, I never saw any demon though like you have. I did play the ouija board and some scary things happened, I would never mess with that again.
Your not doing stuff like that are you?
I studied the Bible so God could help me, I thought I cant depend on people so I'll be loyal to God.
I didnt get much back from him, I even started observing the Sabbath , I thought maybe I offended him because it is one of his commandments, but I still felt nothing from him. I asked him to just guide me. I mean He's all powerful, why couldnt He just show me something to let me know I was on the right path.

I think my case is just severe depression so I cant give you much advice on the demon part.

But, what is working for me is having a passion in life. Painting helps me a lot and so does reading and researching about different subjects.
You have to push yourself. Can you try it for a week to see if it helps, find something that interests you, study it and do it all the time. Maybe if you stop giving the demon attention it will go away.

Good luck to you and best wishes.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by zephyrs

Originally posted by diegomt
thanks for that quick bit of research there.. no i have been depressed since i was 10. i have been seeing things or what we call " demons" since i was 5. and no im not have hullicinations or making a reality to escape from somthign thats happening right now. and i drank anti freeze like 3 weeks ago, i have had this thing inside for 2 years. yea i don't think it is the ethanyol stuff thats making this.. look okie, can we please get off the anti freeze and back to the DEMON THING, LOOK I WANT SOME [SNIP] HELP! I DON'T NEED SOME WEIRD PERSON WHOS AN EXPERT ON ANTIFREE, I NEED SOMEONE WHO IS ABLE TO GET RID OF DEMONS!!!

--------------------------
Removed profanity

[edit on 28/12/07 by masqua]

Then get off of ATS and get in contact with a local mental health provider. Maybe some time in a hospital will do you some good. If things are as bad as you say they are, then I seriously doubt that anyone on a message board will be able to help you properly.

Quoted For Truth. That's probably a violation of the T&C, but it needs to be reinforced. I'm sickened by some of the responses I've seen to this person. (We'll assume the OP is telling the truth, which I somewhat doubt at this point.)

Here is a person who is obviously suffering from severe mental issues including severe depression and psychosis. Instead of suggesting he get real help, some of you continued to feed this delusion about demons. Have you lost your minds? This person needs professional help immediately!

In my opinion, a moderator should have stepped in early and closed this thread. The OP should have been pointed toward real professional help and that should have been the end of it. He came here asking for help for a serious issue, but it's borderline unethical of us not to insist that he seek professional help immediately.

If someone were drowning in a pool and was also having delusions of demons holding him under the water, would you rescue the person or would you shout demon-fighting instructions from the side of the pool?

According to the story, this person has suffered immense emotional trauma and needs to be treated by professionals, not by back-seat, wannabe demonologists on an Internet forum.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Neiby

Well we agree on one thing it is a dissappointing thread. I feel sorry for athiests. Anytime anything paranormal happens in their lives they want to run to a psychiatrist. Anytime someone has been traumatized the only advice an athiest can give is that the victim seek psychiatric help. Athiests have one solution for every problem. The Universe is not so simple.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join