It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i have a demon, please help me

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE
Well, if I had to make a bet, I would guess the OP is trolling.

Your guess is as good as mine.

I've came across this BTS thread since yesterday and if indeed the OP is trolling then this one is worth reading because the topic mentions the concern of us 'normal' folks helping those who may or may not need more professional help.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Trust and pray to God, He loves you endlessly even if you think otherwise. He will help for sure if you truly want. All the best.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
i wrote you a message.

have faith, little one.

ps: stop drinking those chemicals, immediately!

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
It is not my intention.....
......to pour scorn on the O.P's credentials of what he believes is happening to him.
A logical and level headed approach is important here - and I am pointing a finger at those posters who are tubthumping that spiritual intervention is a solid option in exorising a (ho-hum) demon is the solution here.
We have to assume that many factors here are on the playing field.

* We are all victims of a prank and attention seeker.
** Ingestion of automotive antifreeze is toxic and requires rapid medical attention.
*** O.P. needs psychological assessment or evaluation from a health professional before consulting forums such as this one.
**** O.P. (supposistion) and his mates are having a laugh at our expense.
***** O.P. is metally ill.
The forums in ATS cite 'demonic' intervention in far to many posts many posts lately. I believe this is a fad to capture maximum attention to a post.

I believe in this world there are 'bad' people. There are also good people.
There are people who wish to exploit the attention that these forums can give them. Anonymity is their shroud. They can -and do - exploit our willingness to believe for their entertainment.
I rest my case......... Demons...... ? Narrrrrh!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 666 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
well i have to say that is the saddest story i have seen anyone write about here, and i'll tell ya i'm really not the most religious person on earth but i do believe in god to a certain level. to me Earth its self is hell and when we die we get to get out of it unless you weere bad then you get reincarnated to continue your sentence

as far as demons go i cant say i believe in them but i wont say i don't either cuz anything is possible right. but my first sugestion to you would be to surround your self in as much of a positive enviroment as ou can and try to get your mind to leave this stuff behind.

i'm sure this sounds prepostrous to you but if you really want to you can do it. just start slowly like go see a happy movie something from disney thats like a family movie.

i'm sure you dont want to do anything to you dad being that hes blood and all but you should tell someone you trust in your immediate family about what he has donne and let them help you deal with it.

dont go ask a priest to help thats a waste of time in my opinion, in truth they are just normal people who are fanatics of religion but go pray for your self.

praying for your self is not a sin as long as you're not praying for material things maybe your voice will be heard.

stop cutting yourself that is total self dissrespect on your part, your primary instinct of self preservation need to be reinforced.

if you fear you're being followed by demons place crucifixes around them, or go vissit some wiccans and see if they can help.
just dont place all your trust in them and if they ask for money tell them to get lost.

never trust anyone but yourself you cant screw your self.

i hope this helps a little, and i'm sorry if i offended anyone you can U2U me if you wanna argue

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sanity Lost

"This girl" is a boy by the way. Read more before posting perhaps.

Neither gender was proven my friend. Nor was the long tale of woes.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Guys, this kid is dangerously easy to influence, so stop putting stuff in his head that perpetuates the "demon" theory. Even I believe in demons, but all responsible people suggest getting therapy before going down that avenue.

Kid, stop listening to all the people telling you what you want to hear. I don't want to comment on your experiences as I see kids use those excuses as lies all the time to get attention to a more ego-centrical problem. Just walk into your counselor's office and tell them you need help badly.

You're trapped in a fantasy world you want to be reality. Grow up and realize you are being played for a fool.

Shame on you all who are actually telling this kid he might be on to something.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
A human, made in the image of God is vastly superior to any demon. If you still have breath and a heartbeat, sit down, realize you are a reflection of God, not God, but made in the image, and cast off any malignant presence, ego, or thought.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
the only good theraphy is wall to wall counseling

nah man do go see a head shrink they are biased to think all people are crazy normal people to them is basically something like you would see in a romantic comedy. there are all kinds of sane people and all kinds of crazy people, someone that drinks coffee to make it trough a work day is normal those who pay more that 1.50 for coffee are nuts.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by diegomt

My guess is you suffer from clinical depression...the mind is pretty amazing in terms of how it deals with stressors, hallucinatory events are very common amongst those with certain 'types' of mental illness. Notably the schizophrenic variety...have you been tested? Im quite sure you arent infested with anything but depression, though yours seems quite serious. Mania and Dementia both exhibit these characteristics as well. Is there a history of mental illness in your family?

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
If you feel STRONGLY that you have a 'demon' within you...it would make sense to approach it from a spiritual angle, even if the results are psychosomatic (in your head), it may help.

Just ask for the 'armor of christ' to protect and cover you, also there are some places online with actual phrases to speak for just this thing...it may help it may not, depending on strength of faith as well as the sincere approach.

Again, this is if you are convinced it is a spiritual attack, that process may help you.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I know life sucks really bad. Although I have a great family my life is rittled with bruises. I see hate in the world, I feel your pain. Only you can make a difference. You can conquer your demon. My best wishes.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Internet + psychopath ...

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
great.. here come the people who tell other people waht to do when they say that i should not trust people who tell me what to do.. the ego maniacs who have a "logical approach " to every problem

[SNIP]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i would like to thank every one has acually taken time to help me. what you said has dramatically changed things. but i don't really see an up side to this thread now that there are 4k view and now more "logical" people will come and lecture me on how god should be and how hes" not rea" blah blah blah, and again [SNIP] you people for saying that, you have no idea what the hell your getting into.

and i thank everyone else for listening to me

i am PERMANTLY leaving this thread. you can still contact me through this account.

and you can have my email adress

[SNIP] and if any of you ego, logical, non believes, try and contact me and tell me waht to do and believe , then i pray to whatever god is out there , that my demon finds you and it putsyou through what i have been.

---------------------------
Edited 2 counts of profanity and a personal email address.

[edit on 29/12/07 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
are you the same person as Sweeper777?

if not sorry,

just want to know.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om
A human, made in the image of God is vastly superior to any demon. If you still have breath and a heartbeat, sit down, realize you are a reflection of God, not God, but made in the image, and cast off any malignant presence, ego, or thought.

I really think this idea is good for you.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I'm so sorry this happened to you but i honestly don't think your possessed i think your deeply traumatised and distressed. Like someone said earlier, you need to go get assistance to help you sort out your various issues that you have. I hope this helps and you feel better soon.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Stockburn

Below is a quote from the OP:

oh yea a BIG question i had on my mind. do you think i am an indigo child or just another disturbed boy whos hounted by somthing?

Reads to me to be a boy, but that's based on taking his word for it too.

I trust you will have a happy new years.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
are you the same person as Sweeper777?

if not sorry,

just want to know.

hrmm.. me thinks you are on to something here.....
I would not put it past someone to 'orcestrate' something like this to 'lure' potential tithers.. lol

[edit on 28-12-2007 by constantine70]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join