It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians controlling our planet

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
is someone forcing you guys to believe the reptilian stories? NO? THEN STOP WHINING AROUND , SAIYNG THAT YOU TIRED OF READING ABOUT THAT , IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN DONT READ , THIS IS A FREAKING CONSPIRACY FORUM

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

I didn't imply any shapeshifting, I only refered to the Reptilians who are on top of NWO, they probably engineered the greys too
Try to do some research before jumping to the conclusion
FYI, What David Icke said about Reptilians except the shapeshifting are true,a lot of ppl agree with him

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
All the history we are taught in school is taught as fact even though it is known to be wrong and mostly accepted by the people learning as correct, if you look into the history of man going back for thousands of years and im talking about evidence left by the people who lived in those times there is evidence of something, be it reptilians or some really ugly human beings the evidence is there.

ancient sumaria even in some egyptian temple art there appears to be what looks like a half human half lizard type being, in almost every country with an ancient history there is mention of lizard type beings, India, tibet, china, african countries, eastern european countries, south american countries, the list is huge even in north america native american nations have stories of lizard people who live underground which most stories around the world agree with,

Im not saying i believe 100% these beings exist today but i cant ignore these stories and anyone with an open mind would agree there is something to these ancient stories and pictures, so why would i listen to someone on ATS who totally off the block does all they can to debunk them?

ive researched these stories even spoken to people who tell the stories handed down for centuries and i believe them before i listen to some of the so called debaters on here esp the ones who sign the same day.

Maybe we should ask the debunkers to prove history wrong?

edit for missing letters

[edit on 25/12/2007 by azzllin]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I think the reason why they want to shut down the questions about the Reptilians is because the Reptillians do not want to be known. And one perspective may be a good read of the book of Genesis where the "serpent" appears. He was a reptile not a human. The reptillians, greys. whatever, were said to be the original inhabitors of the Earth before a carastophic event nearly wiped them out. They left the Earth for another place leaving behind a dead cold Earth that was covered with water and thick clouds blotting out all sunlight. But they have come back and now are trying to regain the control of the planet. If it is true that they began to appear again in the 19th century, they were probably put off by the fact the we humans now possessed nuclear weapons. This was a deterrent. So now we have area 51, Dulce, Pourto Rico, etc.

But threads like this cannot be allowed to continue so as to not bring attention to them, so it will probably get shut down very soon.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Alright, this has been moved to Skun Works.

Back on topic now, and the topic is "Reptiallians controlling our planet"

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Interesting they claim that European royalty are related to reptoid bloodlines and the such.
Last time I checked, I don't have anything seemingly reptoid about me, seeing as I'm descended from Charlemagne and King William I the Conqueror of England.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raoul Duke

Jim Sparks is a credible witness who has seen Reptilians.

[edit on 25-12-2007 by Raoul Duke]

I've never heard of this guy. His story is very interesting, It actually contradicts all the reptilian stories out there right now. Check out that link if you haven't heard it.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dracodie
is someone forcing you guys to believe the reptilian stories? NO? THEN STOP WHINING AROUND , SAIYNG THAT YOU TIRED OF READING ABOUT THAT , IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN DONT READ , THIS IS A FREAKING CONSPIRACY FORUM

Thank you for this, it's about time I've seen more people get angry about the arrogance around here, especially regarding Reptilian threads.[snip]

Mod Edit - removed unecessary remark.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26-12-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenVisage

indubetedly!

In regards to the OPs question, i am a little edgy on the thought of Reptillians, but i do not think its a far fetched idea. I believe they are real, but i do not know the extent of their powers and where they are in the world, both politically and geographically.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I think the Reptilians exist mainly because theyve been here for so long. Even before humans inherited this Earth. This plainly suggest that theyre somehow in tune with this planet, in different universal ways our minds dont understand.

Dont call me crazy, but you may Mr. Icke. However, his claims may hold some type of light to the dark subject.

Blessed be, guys

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I believe there's something sinister out there like an Illuminati plot for a NWO. I can believe it that far, but as for the reptilian theory I have a really hard time believing that one.

Any good links on the subject?

[edit on 26-12-2007 by MissInformation]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigbert81
Reptilians are a ridiculous idea.

I can't believe there are people out there who believe this bs.

Can someone explain WHY they believe in reptilians without sounding completely out of their minds?

you may be right---BUT-- i walk my dog in the dark in a huge farm field, and sometimes when i'm out there and here things moving in the bushes---they become really real---man the tricks your mind can play---the images that go through my head and then i start walking faster---and then i totally spook myself out....

so they're fake---except when in a big,dark field or woods by yourself in the dark--hahaha

you know that video with the devil in the woods with glowing eyes. everytime i go at night that video pops in my head-and boom i spook myself out---i just picture those glowing eyes

then later i laugh at how scary a memory can be when your alone

this video---
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I am ever the skeptic, but I am a sketptic looking for a reason TO believe. I want to find truths, but will not accept something as truth until it is proven. Just because somebody strings together a youtube video with a collection of unprovable theories does not mean it is fact. If you provide me with a handful of people who say reptilians or nibiru or annunaki are real, I can give you a dozen handfuls who say they are not.

I am looking for something credible to prove they exist. Provide something undeniable that shows they are real. Sorry, but I personally cannot buy into the reptilian conspiracy because everything that has been presented does NOT hold any weight, in my opinion, whatsoever. If you are going by interpretations of Sumerian tablets by Zacharia Sitchin then I'm sorry, I don't buy it one bit. Anyone can take those same Sumerian tablets, warp them for your conveneince and make them serve your own fictional theories. If you are looking at and believing those youtube shapeshifting videos, I've pulled several originals from their media sources proving those 'so-called reptilian politicians' are the result of video compression - yes I work in the media - I have access to them.

According to Mayan myths, Tepeu and Gukumatz are the earth's creators. With the Mayan calender coming to an end... why isn't this godly duo making their triumphant return instead? Uh oh, new potential theory looming on the horizon - who wants to take this one on and run with it?

Yes, this IS a conspiracy forum and I am here to talk about it. I just see too many people regurgitating the same things over and over again because they want to believe. Could an intelligent reptilian-like race exist somewhere in the universe - yessss, most sssssertainly. Are they here controlling this planet, I highly doubt it - no matter how many youtube videos try to convine me otherwise.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by spec_ops_wannabe
Interesting they claim that European royalty are related to reptoid bloodlines and the such.
Last time I checked, I don't have anything seemingly reptoid about me, seeing as I'm descended from Charlemagne and King William I the Conqueror of England.

Well you will be surprised know then we all actually do have a reptilian part of our brains....

www.groundreport.com...

The reptilian section of the brain is basically the same in humans as has been for millions of years in reptiles, we can only assume that many of the traits of reptiles will be exhibited in human behavior. Social hierarchy is a reptilian brain function, so is maintaining the status quo, the pecking order, bureaucracy and follow the leader.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by hikix

If you're interested in the abduction phenomena you should read his book (you can find it on Amazon and I assume the other usual places). He has near 100% recall of his abduction experiences. He believes the greys have benevolent intentions.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
I think the Reptilians exist mainly because theyve been here for so long. Even before humans inherited this Earth. This plainly suggest that theyre somehow in tune with this planet, in different universal ways our minds dont understand.

Dont call me crazy, but you may Mr. Icke. However, his claims may hold some type of light to the dark subject.

Blessed be, guys

Thank you topsecretombomb, they are in tune with the creation of darkness. WE did not originate from here in the physical, we were spiritual beings that was trapped by darkness to suck energy from the divine light to sustain darkness.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Alright, this has been moved to Skun Works.

Back on topic now, and the topic is "Reptiallians controlling our planet"

Thanks.

The guy who used to work at Dulce base was a hoax?

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Do you ever ask yourself, why the snake symbols are everywhere?

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by spec_ops_wannabe

why don't tell it to D Icke?

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
LOOK AT OUR DNA SYMBOL!!!!! two serpents???? And thats not Reptilian??! Most Humans have no clue of whats out there...and most certainly most of them would not have any encounters either...there is a war going on!!! and its the war of MASS CONFUSION AMONGST THE EARTH PEOPLE!!!! MOK MY WORDS...they are tryin to blind you folks from the truth...and im gonna tell you folks this:These Alpha Draconis Reptilians reside in higher dimensions that our 3rd Dimension eyes and senses cannot detect...therefore we wont see em..except they will pop in and out at times....they are very advanced beings.
I mean they are invading slowly along with the orion and zeta greys...

Let me tell alot of you folks this....Advanced ET's would not bring mass amts of hyper star ships and start to invade a planet, instead they covertly come here and they take control of the leaders and they mess up and start brain washing society into warring against "EACHOTHER"...I mean it may be hard to swallow for you folks but this is the truth....
I just hope that humanity here will one day open up to a new perspective...and this website for one is a step....
Blessings of Light to all....

[edit on 26-12-2007 by Zionide]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Here; let me inject my thoughts on this reptilian thread. I think those who are so against it must be covert reptilians bent on up holding at all cost, there secretive brotherhood. Denial is the most effective when many chime there voices against one.

Now, I think the reptilian is real and we have fossil records to prove they were here. Whether they and man entwined there presence is another thought provoking adventure.

I have thought the serpent in genesis may have been an informed reptilian conversing with the patriarch of dirt and matriarch of bone after the secret builders of the human race momentarily stepped out of communicating with there creations.

The one thing of the serpent/reptilian was it told the truth after the creator(s) lied to the creations. So who is the bad guys here. the reptilians or the hidden creator(s).

The answer may hide in a hypothetical reason we are to unwrap in time for our self discovery of this life we so have a curiosity to seek the truth from denial.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join