It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians controlling our planet

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I'm open to the concept of there being reptilian aliens, and it is interesting with regards to how many ancient cultures have some sort of reptilian in their history, but how do some of you come to the conclusion that they are controlling our world leaders and carry responsibility for mankinds problems?

This claim of reptillians being our puppet masters seems more like a replacement of the satan blame game ie. 'the devil made me do it'.

I have read many threads on reptiles and seen the video's, but up until now I have yet to see anyone who agrees with these claims posting good links to reputable sources that actually backs up what they are saying.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by keops
Dulce is a myth?, I can see that you have not done enough research,The Reptilians are involved with Gov in Dulce base

are you sure they don't exist? have you ever ventured to the Dulce base? make sure NSA let you in

Have you ever been to Dulce Base? I doubt you have (even if such place really existed). I would be careful before you scoff at someone for not going somewhere to see it first hand when you have never been there yourself.

What evidence do you have that base exists, other than stories?

why All the whistleblowers were killed?

Most of these have nothing to do with Dulce...

Mae Brussell

Died on cancer. She wasn't murdered. To my knowledge she didn't talk about reptilians or a Dulce base. She believed JFK was killed by Nazis/fascists SOURCE

Danny Casolaro

Although he was researching conspiracy theories, he was not investigating or talking about reptilians at a Dulce base.

William Cooper

William Cooper was belligerent and delusional; he wanted to be a martyr for the cause. He wasn't killed because of his "whistle-blowing" but when police tried to serve a warrant and he shot one of them. Besides, Cooper did not believe in aliens, thinking it was an NWO trick.

Frank Edwards

Frank Edwards died in 1966, before the stories of reptilians and the Dulce Base.

Don Elkins

Don Elkins shot himself in the head, it was a suicide. But under Kentucky state law, since he was a mentally-ill, and not in control of his facilities, it was labeled as a homicide.

James V. Forrestal

Forrestal didn't blow the whistle on anything, and certainly not UFOs or anything related. He believed Zionists were after him, not those responsible for a UFO cover-up. He committed suicide, and gave no reason; even if he was murdered, the reasons behind it are mere speculation.

Dr. Max Gerson

Gerson was into alternative cancer treatments, not UFOs or the Dulce Base. He died before such stories were even circulated.

John Hadley

The inventor of the octant?

Harry Hoxsey

Hoxsey is another person who offered alternative cancer theories, not a UFO whistleblower. Besides, he died in 1974, once again before the stories of Dulce base.

Morris K. Jessup

Jessup committed suicide, even discussing it with friends for several months before doing it. And he died in 1959.
SOURCE

Dr. Milbank Johnson

Milbank Johnson died of a heart-ache at 72, and was not murdered as some have claimed. SOURCE

Jim Keith

Jim Keith, like William Cooper, did not believe that UFOs were of alien origin, but a conspiracy to make us believe they were.

Dr. David Kelly

Kelly does seem to have been murdered, and he was a whistleblower, but he never spoke of UFOs or Dulce bases.

John F. Kennedy

Definitely assassinated, and by a conspiracy. But there is no evidence what-so-ever it was because of UFOs or Dulce bases.

Dorothy Kilgallen

Seems to have died of an accidental overdose. Most conspiracy theories around he death involve her investigation of the JFK assassination. She did write an article about a UFO crash, but that was 10 years before her death; it makes little sense to silence someone ten years after the fact.

George Lakhovsky

Lakhovsky was an alternative medicine inventor, not a UFO whistleblower. And he died in 1942, well before the modern UFO era.

Dr. John Mack

Mack was not murdered, but killed in an accident. His family does not endorse the conspiracy theories, and he did not talk about Dulce.

Dr. Eugene Mallove

Murdered, but there is no mystery behind it. Someone was arrested for the murder.

Dr. James McDonald

Committed suicide, long before the Dulce base stories surfaced. He had a failed marriage, and was described by friends as having personality issues that lead to his troubles. He once tried committing suicide, was blinded, and sent to a psychiatric ward. SOURCE

Stanley Meyer

Once again, someone who was not involved with UFOs or Dulce base.

Dr. Wilhelm Reich

Yet another person not involved with UFO whistleblowing or Dulce base.

Royal Rife

Another alternative medicine inventor, who had nothing to do with UFOs.

Phil Schneider

Committed suicide -- the only evidence we have for murder is a story from his ex-wife.

Karla Turner

Died of cancer, not murder.

Gary Webb

Committed suicide, according to his wife he was depressed. Another person not involved with UFO conspiracies... SOURCE

[edit on 26-12-2007 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
FYI; I hve read+watched much info By+about Phil Schneider.
I truly believe HE WAS *The Real Thing+Telling the truth>>>
However, to my knowledge he said "He came down into the
deep part of a intended place underground (At Dulce), to look and have his expertise on what explosives to use, to open up what that type of rock was...As then he got 'down to the bottom', He SAW "2-LARGE GREYs"; Not "Reptilians".
Oh, and there is more than "just what his ex-wife told, that does, unfortunately point to a "Murder by Suicide".
If anyone is interested in what I know about Mr. Schneider(who IS an American HERO); just "Google-up his Name & Read the Site that has
the words"Tribute,or,memorial re: Phil Schneider.
..Or just remember, he mentioned ONLY "Walking right into large(7-8foot), GREYs; NOT Reptilians.
One more thing;
John Lear(On this ATS Site); I think tells there are MANY(I don't remember the exact count), but many Types of ETs, doesn't he,(Mr.Lear)???
PEACE+ENLIGHTENMENT TO ALL
*Shelly*LibBLVRdoc
HappyHolidays2ALL!

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Hey *SaviorComplex; Is there Really a "Louisville Skeptic Society";
I'm Near Derby-City, not TOO Far>>>Reply?
Cheers, *Shelly

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
O.K. I found it; to confirm Phil Schneider's Statement's, manner/mysteries
surrounding his "Life+Death", ect...

www.geocities.com...

OR google + read;

Zero Mass Energy Tribute to PhilipSchneider index page

Hope you find it as sincere, authentic, and eye-popping as I have,
The video"Phil Schneider;(aliens don't exist here)".
It is a VERY good & insightful look, into the Man imself, as he "Gave his last of I think approximately 30-lectures".

Enjoy, Seek Truth, be kind to others.
Thanks,
*Shelly

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by keops

I haven't really thought about that too much, to be honest. Though I may end up regretting it, if it goes too far for my personal comfort.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by keops

Still don't understand do ya?
There are only Humans, Angels and Demons that walk this planet.
Maybe your Reptilians are actually Demons in Human form... or atleast that's MHO.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zionide
These Alpha Draconis Reptilians reside in higher dimensions that our 3rd Dimension eyes and senses cannot detect...therefore we wont see em..except they will pop in and out at times....they are very advanced beings.
I mean they are invading slowly along with the orion and zeta greys...

Let me tell alot of you folks this....Advanced ET's would not bring mass amts of hyper star ships and start to invade a planet, instead they covertly come here and they take control of the leaders and they mess up and start brain washing society into warring against "EACHOTHER"...I mean it may be hard to swallow for you folks but this is the truth....
[edit on 26-12-2007 by Zionide]

Well said,I read somewhere similar scenario, they're at higher dimension,when their spacecraft land ,none of our radar could detect them! they were already here and long time ago, they live mainly in the US underground ,they manipulate our ILLUMINATI....
do you know what is really hiding under Denver International Airport?
Think twice and do some research before throwing into the skunk work

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

I only read stories I even saw some videos ..the link above telling one of the former employees at Dulce was a hoax?
as for JFK, One of the reasons he was killed because he didn't sign the treaty with the Aliens, unfortunately I don't have this link anymore, he was killed by MJ 12

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   

reply to post by SaviorComplex

as for JFK, One of the reasons he was killed because he didn't sign the treaty with the Aliens, unfortunately I don't have this link anymore, he was killed by MJ 12

jfk----the alien thing that u said ----then i read an article that he was killed by cia and bush because he wanted bush and cia to stop transporting drugs---they would fly them to off shore oil rigs---then when the boats were coming back from the rigs they would bring back the drugs---a great way to do it,, if it's true----i read another jfk reason that sounded plausible as well-----so as far as jfk and who did it---i don't know what to believe----but i know it wasn't oswald alone--thats for sure-----

sorry to derail---but back to thread

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by spec_ops_wannabe
Interesting they claim that European royalty are related to reptoid bloodlines and the such.
Last time I checked, I don't have anything seemingly reptoid about me, seeing as I'm descended from Charlemagne and King William I the Conqueror of England.

yes some people do have a strong tendancy of being paranoid, making up odd theories about human origins and etc.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Does anybody have a link to one of those shape shifting moments in HD? There are a few on YouTube and one shocking one with George HW Bush (being interviewed alongside Bill Clinton about tsunami relief on Larry King Live) but these are all grainy and low-res, and that graininess seems to be the cause of the optical illusion. The close-up of Bush's face is freaky enough!

This is a link to the grand-daddy of the reptile links:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   

And your evidence for that is what, a story? Anyone can make up any sort of story. Just because it's on the dubya-dubya-dubya doesn't mean it's true.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Sorry I can't buy the reptilian controversay.
But I would be interested in hearing how cats could be our ancestors

Actually I am interested in if there is anyone who knows- even crazy stuff- regarding this Iris feature. the only other person I've seen with this pigment feature is Madeline McCann.

I've researched 'Cat Eye Syndrome" but neither of us appear to have the other problems related to it.

I've been doing family genealogy to see if it is a inherited trait- If so do Madeline & I have ancestors in common?

Her disappearance has still not been solved. this is worth a thread. Esp for those into the Illuminati etc., mythology or possibly prophecies.

I started quite some time ago. got little response, still interested in thoughts.

Can you pull any strings togethr for me?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
This reptilian stuff has as much credibility as the controlled demolition nonsense of 9/11. A few seconds of what someone sees as an anamoly on a youtube video and weeeeeeee..... off go the wackos.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by WalkOn

"Still don't understand do ya?
There are only Humans, Angels and Demons that walk this planet. "

I hope that it's sarcasm I'm detecting in that post, because if it's not;
It's amazing that in the short time I've been on ATS how much angry, cocksure attitudes I've come across. I thought that we were all here to discuss with open minds the theories, ideas, and dreams that keep us up at night and to try to make sense of them, or if nothing else find some solace and comfort in having an open forum to do so without ridicule. Some of you have scoffed at the reptilian idea as being so out of whack that it needs to go ASAP and yet at the same time saying there are only humans, angels, and demons is like saying "my fairy tale is better than your fairy tale".
Hypocritical is the only word I can think of for it, and IMO you're minds are as closed as the people who you claim to be blind to the truth.
Again, this is all MHO, but then isn't that why we're all here?

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
This is a lapse of reason which has gone on for far TOO LONG!!!

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Pretty sure there was an edict from Springer that all the reptilian topics went to Skunk Works now, not made to clog up the UFO forums.

Reptilians don't exist, so i've got no world domination worries from them.

- OMG, Really... How sad people place personal image importance in front of common sense.... (I figure people are reluctant to open their minds to this because it seems so far out, & I have to admit I lauged at the info a few years ago too; I thought it was a joke, until I looked into it, for I initially became concerned with the actions og the government for the sake of our environment.

(First of all, you should've said "of them' - But grammar is not king here; Evidence is, & to quote someone else here, actually, in a court of law, the evidence of the WTC DEMOLITION would be irrefutable, and the suspisions of 911 DID NOT start by people looking at You Tube videos. To deliver such a statement is disgusting. - My point? - The evidence of the Reptilian origins of the Elite, Monarchy & the Government

To be able to maintain my desire to live, I've convinced myself that people like you do not exist... Otherwise, I would become what people assume me to be (crazy) if I wasted my time any further than this post, because the reality of Reptilians will become common knowledge when the data is presented clearly for the world to see, for this is IMPORTANT for the survival of life on Earth. Sorry to be slightly mean, but many people do not believe in UFOs, & would tell you they didn't exist... Perhaps they should go into the Skunkworks then? - You see, until it can be proven that Reptilians do not exist, then you cannot claim with such an opinionated stance that they do not. Also, there are NUMEROUS abduction cases where a Reptilian or more were on board the ship as well, so the DO belong in the UFO forum, alien AND definately the conspiracy forum, for they are the root of all conspiracies.

- Firstly, I feel I must explain why so many people (EVEN OPEN-MINDED PEOPLE (who are) INTO FINDING OUT THE TRUTH(s) HIDDEN FROM US) are SO quick to dismiss this info: Most are afraid of looking too gullible in their peers eyes, & the rest reject the Reptilians simply because it is so far out, yet the Grey aliens seem much weirder to me...

- Now for the proof:

(I don't have time to compile the vast amount of evidence, & you can snicker at that too, until you refer to this document: - The Biggest Secret.pdf - Can be found on: www.4shared.com...

What remains even more sad, is: I have not checked the OP's posted video yet, for I have to write this, & I gather that not too many, or at the most a few people checked it, for they were too 'busy' automatically reacting to their conditioned programming to reject things that conflict with their previous belief systems. I wish you the best of luck, when they will make their existence known, in the near future, but then it will be too late.

Oh: - To make it beleiveable for y'all; imagine our universe: It's impossible for bassturds far stranger than the Reptilians to have NOT formed. - And what has happened is EXTREMELY simple: These creatures have the belief that they are the masters in the universe, (and THAT can be proven to be untrue) ;-) , they aparently were on Mars before completely destroying their Planet, the Arians escaped to the backside of the moon & Earth. - If you look at the genelogical records of everyone in power, you see that they are the same bloodline... - This is because initially the Reptilian race had presented themselves as gods & later were forced to go 'undercover',underground , & interbred with the native humans, as the people realized the truth of their nature. This should also help redirect your skepticism:

criticalunity.org

[edit on 31-12-2007 by criticalunity]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by j1mb0
I'm open to the concept of there being reptilian aliens, and it is interesting with regards to how many ancient cultures have some sort of reptilian in their history, but how do some of you come to the conclusion that they are controlling our world leaders and carry responsibility for mankinds problems?
That is the initial misconception: The power structures that be were created from the start by this malevolent force, & I'm more concerned with getting the obvious out, than appearing ridiculous, amongst a bunch of judging people... - ReMeMbeR: Everyone is posing, & trying to be someone they are not, & judging EVERYTHING... With science fiction & there being documents to state that there was a plan to have the public indoctrinated to think that all this stuff is just... 'science fiction' ...
This claim of reptilians being our puppet masters seems more like a replacement of the satan blame game ie. 'the devil made me do it'.

I have read many threads on reptiles and seen the video's, but up until now I have yet to see anyone who agrees with these claims posting good links to reputable sources that actually backs up what they are saying.

You just saw it , prior to this post, mate.!

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
It is a bit strange that discussion about reptilians is treated so harshly on a conspiracy site. I would have to say this observation lends some credence to the idea that they may indeed be the puppet-masters sitting atop the pyramid and out of sight.

Here's my take on the reptilians. I don't think they are shapeshifters necessarily, nor that they even come from outer space. I do believe in the possibility of extraterrestrial life, but I will keep my explanation about the reptilians grounded in the realm of plauseable applied logic.

There is indeed ancient evidence of reptilians. It is in ancient artwork, myths, and some even claim in fossil record now. The Book of Genesis is probably the most revealing account, in its unwashed form.

We also know that reptiles once dominated the Earth for millions of years. We call them dinosaurs. I think self-centered human arrogance fuels the denial that any creatures other than humans can be intelligent, specifically to the point of becoming self-aware. There is however, evidence of creatures being of comparable intelligence to humans. Today there are the dolphins, who may even actually surpass human intelligence. (Maybe that's who the aliens actually come to visit.) There is also evidence of high intelligence among dinosuars, particularly in their hunting methods. Hunting among ancient men is also a measure of human intelligence don't forget.

So considering all of this, I really don't see it as much of a stretch to logically consider the possibility that an intelligent reptilian being may have survived and evolved from the time of the dinosaurs. If this is the case, they are likely intelligent enough to avoid human contact, or really have little need for it.

They may live deep underground with little concern for human life on the surface, as long as it doesn't directly affecct them. We may have aroused them with nuclear weapons in this case however. Out of their own sense of self preservation they may have seized control of our governments in a clandestine manner, so as not to cause any further problems or diruptions to the Earth.

Then there is of course the possibility that they have interfered with the development od civilization since ancient times for reasons that escape our intellect. They have no more motivation to explain themselves to us, than we do explaining to the gorillas why we are chopping down their forests.

I think it's important for people to remain open to possibilites so they are not shocked beyond psychological repair when bizarre things happen.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
"It is a bit strange that discussion about reptilians is treated so harshly on a conspiracy site."
indeed it is , i find it strange that this subject is treated has garbage here on a conspiracy forum and from what i have seen here there are many people that just try to ridicularize that subject especially to who created the skunkworks here.
and i think one thing is funny, the fact that ufo researchers just ignore the reptilian fenomenon , they act exactly as the same people that reject the idea of the ufos and any type of alien existence as idiotic and saying its all fake.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join