It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians controlling our planet

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I'm not sure if it was brought up before just in case you have not done enough research

[edit on 25-12-2007 by keops]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
This is a false belief system used to manipulate the minds of mankind.

All you have to do to know the truth is check into historic records.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Pretty sure there was an edict from Springer that all the reptilian topics went to Skunk Works now, not made to clog up the UFO forums.

Reptilians don't exist, so i've got no world domination worries from them.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr

are you sure they don't exist? have you ever ventured to the Dulce base? make sure NSA let you in

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Reptilians are a ridiculous idea.

I can't believe there are people out there who believe this bs.

Can someone explain WHY they believe in reptilians without sounding completely out of their minds?

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Want to hear something rediculous?

Look at how many threads are locked one the front page of this forum.

It's just getting filled with utter nonsense.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Since Reptilians are not technically "Aliens", they are certainly not UFOs and since the vast majority (if not all) of the "video evidence" is nothing more than lights reflecting on the glossy, spherical shape of the human eye and creating an elongated shadow that when viewed on a terribly pixelated, low resolution video appear to be something they are not, it is now ATS POLICY that these threads be started in the Skunk Works Forum.

From Springer.

Please read before you post.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Lexion

Could you answer to my question, what the Gov doing in the Area 51 or Dulce base?

why it's so secret, most whistleblowers were killed

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
A-51 is a Naval Base.

It's people are maybe 20%
military.

They fly test air-frames.

There is no secret, there.

Dulce is a myth.

Zero proof, or evidence.

What do your questions have
to do with "reptilians" ?

Cornfused,
Lex

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion

Since Reptilians are not technically "Aliens", they are certainly not UFOs and since the vast majority (if not all) of the "video evidence" is nothing more than lights reflecting on the glossy, spherical shape of the human eye and creating an elongated shadow that when viewed on a terribly pixelated, low resolution video appear to be something they are not, it is now ATS POLICY that these threads be started in the Skunk Works Forum.

This is one of the most ridiculous statements in the paranormal world that I've ever seen. Jim Sparks is a credible witness who has seen Reptilians. Of course they're aliens where do you think they reside Timbuktu? What are we doing here? I thought we were investigating/discussing unexplained mysteries/phenomenon.

p.s.David Icke has spoken with a shaman of an African indigenous group who has knowledge of Reptilians. Here's an interview with him. There are many other good witnesses to Reptilians. The Wikipedia entry on reptilian humanoids says one of the first reports in modern times of them was of a policeman in the 60's.

[edit on 25-12-2007 by Raoul Duke]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

No reptilian threads here please shut this down

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by atsguy_106
www.abovetopsecret.com...

No reptilian threads here please shut this down

It's distressing that the thought police are so active today. I'm glad the edict has come down from God above about what constitutes an alien...

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Pretty sure there was an edict from Springer that all the reptilian topics went to Skunk Works now, not made to clog up the UFO forums.

truly dont get it...so now we are all experts on UFOs and know that any (if they exist) UFOs dont look like reptilians? They could all look like purple mushrooms for all we know - so I see no biggy saying they are reptilian, etc. This is as true as any other theory.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
the title of the thread is a pretty blatant violation of the rules it needs to go. now

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by atsguy_106
the title of the thread is a pretty blatant violation of the rules it needs to go. now

As much as it may be against the rules, you dont have to distress yourself by coming and visiting something that bends you so out of shape...no? Or is this like an magnet that draws you in against your will? Im sure you have better place to spend your time posting...as you seem to be pointing out that this thread is a waste of time.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This whole Reptillian phenomenom thats gained traction in the alternate-information genre may have its roots in the form of it being a religion of some sort.

To claim you are of Reptillian Ancestory would infer you are an Atheist and that the mammalian group of animals evolved from Reptiles. To be of this mindset you could go one step further and claim "The Law of the Jungle" is your belief system and that "your" bretheren are top of the food chain and hence anyone else believing in something like Creation is your food.

This Shape-Shifting garbage is just an extension to the story like all Mythology has no basis in truth.....what do I base my claims on ? The fact that the only provable form of shifting is done only with colours and not physical shape eg: Chameleon, Cuttlefish and Squid.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
There's absolutely no reason to blatantly disregard these forums rules. There's supposed to be no Reptilian tomfoolery in an (attempted) professional section of ATS. This belongs in Skunk Works and to be honest, there's nothing much new being introduced with the OP's post.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The whole reptilian thing has been one of the biggest nonsense I've ever had misfortune to read on these forums.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Dulce is a myth.
Zero proof, or evidence.
What do your questions have
to do with "reptilians" ?
Lex

Dulce is a myth?, I can see that you have not done enough research,The Reptilians are involved with Gov in Dulce base

why All the whistleblowers were killed?

Dr. John Badwey
Paul Bennewitz
James Black
Dr. Eugene Blass
Ron Bonds
Mae Brussell
Danny Casolaro
Dr. J. Clayton
William Cooper
Dr. Cooperson
Arie DeGeus
Ruth Drown
Frank Edwards
Don Elkins
James V. Forrestal
Dr. Max Gerson
John Hadley
Harry Hoxsey
Morris K. Jessup
Dr. Milbank Johnson
Todd Kauppila
Jim Keith
Dr. David Kelly
John F. Kennedy
Dorothy Kilgallen
Dr. William Koch
George Lakhovsky
Ann Livingston
Brian Lynch
Dr. John Mack
Dr. Eugene Mallove
Dr. James McDonald
Stanley Meyer
Dr. Wilhelm Reich
Royal Rife
Ron Rummel
Phil Schneider
Leonid Strachunsky
Jose Trias
Karla Turner
Dean Warwick
Gary Webb
25 Marconi scientists, 1982-88
10 NASA astronauts, 1964-67
9 Minot and Barksdale AFB airmen, 2007

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Show me a reptilian morphing video in HD and I will maybe believe... MAYBE...

these flash videos are garbage

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join