It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians controlling our planet

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
What does Dulce have to do with Reptilians? Find me ONE link betwen both, first, prove that Dulce exists, not with a list of dead people.

Second, prove me that Reptilians exist, not with an eye-changing-color- video.

Third, if there so smart, why are they taking so long to conquer us? I'm tired of waiting.

Fourth, ....... .

Fifth, I'm tired of these reptilian threads.

Sixth, I am posting here to rant, I know it is a conspiracy forum, and I don't have anything else to do except post on this thread particularly, so HA.

Seventh, Why are so many people into reptilians NOW? Keops, prove that greys exists first of all.

Eight, I am not a Reptilian trying to cover anything up, of course I am not.

Ninth, this thread is lame.

Tenth, How are Reptilians controlling our planet, where is your proof?

Eleventh, prove to me that the NWO exists and is controlling our planet, and not by folding an AMERICAN one dollar bill.

Twelveth, David Icke is out to make money, just like L. Ron Hubbard was.

Thirteenth, If Reptilians are so smart, powerful, on top of the NWO, why don't they just enialate us already or keep us as slaves? Oh, did I already ask that? Yea It's cause none of you Reptilian believers have yet to answer it. And don't come in with the 2012 crap, that has to do with Niburu, nto Reptilians.

Anyways, I could keep going and going. ... Oh, an why would Paul McCartney, news casters from fox, and Queen Elizabeth 2 be reptoids? I don't see the link...

-Jimmy-

LAME...

[edit on 31-12-2007 by Jimmy910130]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I have a explaination.

For the sightings about attacks. The reptoids were angry at the earth for bush using scientists to do experiments on reptoids in area 51. Then, they decided to go on war starting by attacking people with raping dreams or real attacks.

So, no crazy world domination.There is proof in area 51.That it is highly secured, and looks like they won't let people see it.2012 is so crazy too, and Bush isn't a lizard. He's a neonazi/dictator. Reptoids would get into war with a NEONAZI race. Don't forget global warming, these theorys, all that anti-reptile stuff, and it goes on. Bush just cause our cows to get ruined.

The Reptoids are dark, and that dum other world things are crazy too. Is there proof? No. The Reptoids are just aliens that see us as savages. The europians treat indians that way, but much more worse. That's all so don't get scared. Bush is just a guy who ruined the usa. Looks like we have alot of
dealing 2008 after Bush is out

EDIT:Isrealies have a connection to this due to 9/11 edivence.In the 9/11 forum.

[edit on 31-12-2007 by dinodude]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dinodude

Well apparently Reptilians have ben here long before Humans. So your explanation doesn't make the cut. And I don't get the link between reptoisa and global warming. And Bush didn't hire scientists to do tests on Reptoids in Area 51. How would he have captured a race so far more advanced then ours?.. Come on man.

-Jimmy-

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
1.I was talking about how reptoids are more dangerous then they were before all these stuff happen.

2.They could be from earth, and those stuff might effect them. If they are aliens. They must have some bases under us, and they might think humans are a thret.

3.Don't forget spaceships crash too. So, bush will reverse enjineer the ship, and use it as a weapon. They also want to see the dna. The greys of area 51 go through that.

[edit on 1-1-2008 by dinodude]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dinodude
1.I was talking about how reptoids are more dangerous then they were before all these stuff happen.

2.They could be from earth, and those stuff might effect them. If they are aliens. They must have some bases under us, and they might think humans are a thret.

3.Don't forget spaceships crash too. So, bush will reverse enjineer the ship, and use it as a weapon. They also want to see the dna. The greys of area 51 go through that.

If they think Humans are a threat, and they are able to build underground bases, why don't they just kill us off?

If there under us why do they need spaceships? And I bet Bush wouldn't have the brains to reverse enGineer a ship, even if he does hire a tech crew, use it as a weapon against who? Why? Don't you think if they can build a spaceship they can build a weapon to destroy it too?. How do you know there's Greys at Area 51? Stop proclaiming things just like that, it's nonsense. Show some evidence, a thread on an internet forum where anyone can join and post won't get me to believe anything unless there's somesort of proof. I don't know who's behind the screen talking back.. And frankly with what you believe I don't know if I do want to know who's behind the screen.

Everything you say contradicts yourself. Show me a glimpse of proof and maybe I'll continue telling you how wrong you are. (And no, I don,t work for the Thought Police, nor the Greys, nor The Reptilians, nor Bush, nor anyone. I'm 16 and frankly I think I'm one of the only ones here who knows how to use basic logic. No offense.)

-Jimmy-

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by criticalunity

Originally posted by j1mb0
I'm open to the concept of there being reptilian aliens, and it is interesting with regards to how many ancient cultures have some sort of reptilian in their history, but how do some of you come to the conclusion that they are controlling our world leaders and carry responsibility for mankinds problems?
That is the initial misconception: The power structures that be were created from the start by this malevolent force, & I'm more concerned with getting the obvious out, than appearing ridiculous, amongst a bunch of judging people... - ReMeMbeR: Everyone is posing, & trying to be someone they are not, & judging EVERYTHING... With science fiction & there being documents to state that there was a plan to have the public indoctrinated to think that all this stuff is just... 'science fiction' ...
This claim of reptilians being our puppet masters seems more like a replacement of the satan blame game ie. 'the devil made me do it'.

I have read many threads on reptiles and seen the video's, but up until now I have yet to see anyone who agrees with these claims posting good links to reputable sources that actually backs up what they are saying.

You just saw it , prior to this post, mate.!

I am aware of Ickes work and I have a lot of respect for the guy, especially because he faced ridicule for his beliefs but stuck to his guns. I don't think money is the motivator for him.
That does not, of course mean he is right in all that he says however.

As for his "covert control" theory, it does'nt make sense. Icke says that there was a plan in place many many years ago that resulted in the present power structures - would'nt it have been more logical for the Reptiles to have just herded us like cattle when we had primitive tools and were fewer in number?

As for the video you posted it is not evidence it is opinion so my original post still carries true.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy910130

Originally posted by dinodude

If they think Humans are a threat, and they are able to build underground bases, why don't they just kill us off?

If there under us why do they need spaceships? And I bet Bush wouldn't have the brains to reverse enGineer a ship, even if he does hire a tech crew, use it as a weapon against who? Why? Don't you think if they can build a spaceship they can build a weapon to destroy it too?. How do you know there's Greys at Area 51? Stop proclaiming things just like that, it's nonsense. Show some evidence, a thread on an internet forum where anyone can join and post won't get me to believe anything unless there's somesort of proof. I don't know who's behind the screen talking back.. And frankly with what you believe I don't know if I do want to know who's behind the screen.

Everything you say contradicts yourself. Show me a glimpse of proof and maybe I'll continue telling you how wrong you are. (And no, I don,t work for the Thought Police, nor the Greys, nor The Reptilians, nor Bush, nor anyone. I'm 16 and frankly I think I'm one of the only ones here who knows how to use basic logic. No offense.)

-Jimmy-

1.From what I'm seeing they're also fighting againist pledies.So, they're quite busy with those people.

2.He could just hire the best scientists of usa and allies to do ALL the work.

3.The middle east is the perfect place to use high tech weapons for destruction.

4.ALOT of stuff.

5.Sightings, policies, videos(Not those eye ones), 9/11 investigation videos of isreal doing the bombing(They're involed)

6.I have logic. That really insults me. Go read icke's theorys, and you will see that it is improbable acording to qutamechnics.

7.I will find proof.I will show you.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Yes they are here now and in total control. All you need to do is view the utube videos. there is stacks of evidence which cannot be denied. Hilary Clinton is the Queen Reptilian!

We must fight them before it is too late! They will destroy our planet and make us slaves.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by thebeliever81

you say this and you have no proof. youtube is NOT proof of anything

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebeliever81
Yes they are here now and in total control. All you need to do is view the utube videos. there is stacks of evidence which cannot be denied. Hilary Clinton is the Queen Reptilian!

We must fight them before it is too late! They will destroy our planet and make us slaves.

only now, just now they want to make us slaves, how long have they been here, and billy idol wants us to be his slaves?

I mean I like white wedding and all but I doubt he is in full control and under the "Queens' influence

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by thebeliever81

Hilary Cliton... Come on. Stop the eye videos.They're annoying.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Well, then all the reptilians must live in the tropics then,... since reptiles are cold blooded.

Either that or each and every one of them has a hidden hot room hidden in their houses with a bunch of heat lamps.

Hey, why don't we just check everyone's electric bills to see who's running heat lamps?

Or maybe check their grocery bills to see how much fruit and chocolate covered grasshoppers people are consuming.

Maybe that's why hillary is so ugly, she needs to moult a couple layers of dead skin.

Some people,...SHEESH.

Later, Ausable_Bill

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dinodude

Well for one, you answered my easiest questions with lack of knowledge in the subjects. Your answers are plain and show nothing and add nothing to my quest for the truth.

So from what YOU HAVE SEEN, they're fighting the Plediades? What have you seen? Why would they let YOU out of everybody look at their warfares?

Even if he does hire the best scientests, how to capture the ship, how to reverse engineer a ship that we merely comprehend and then use it without the general population finding out.. Yea right..

Who brought in the middle east and why?

Why are you bringing 9/11 into this? Can you provide the videos of greys at area 51?

And now you've stated to find prove, I'll be waiting patiently.

By the way, I have read Icke's theories, I have his books here with me, He's nuts, his theories are insane.

Can you even explain in your won words what quantum mechaincs are or as you call it qutamechnics?

-Jimmy-

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

ssorry to tell you disbelievers...but i have proof they do exist here,. I have a rreptilian mark of a tail on a t.v. that was 5 ft in the air, and if you look at it, youll believe. i took it to the zoo in oklahoma city, and the said it wasnt any reptile they had seen, but was very interested in it. it was not fabricated, and they took samples of it.many researchers, doctors alike have asked for permission to display it.I live way out in the country and beleive they are way more advanced than us, and are after the technology . if you dont believe in things you cant see, well then your just blind.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
For the record, I've had a close and personal encounter with a "reptilian", so I know damn well they exist. But I'm not stupid enough to talk about it in detail on here...

[edit on 16/7/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Has anyone ever heard of [G. Warren Shufelt] 1934 He found Lizard people.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Dulce base: no photos, no evidence, no proof of any kind.
Reptilians: no photos, no evidence, no proof of any kind.

Personally, I've never thought anything alien gets down on Area 51, I think that's strictly for military and black projects, nothing alien about them. I do believe we do study that somewhere, but I don't think it's at Area 51. I know people that have worked there, and as far as I could tell, it was just run of the mill top secret air force stuff.

Where in the world do folks come up with these stories on alien wars, reptilians, etc.? Some people have vivid imaginations, and way too much time on their hands, imo.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy910130
Can you provide the videos of greys at area 51?

Why do people on here ask for "proof" that they will only refuse to accept if it is presented?

If a real video of greys at area 51 appeared on here as evidence, let's face it, everyone would cry "CGI" if it was of any decent quality.
It is therefore impossible to provide "proof" on this site in any way, shape or form. People either believe in it, or they dont, and pictures or videos won't change anyone's opinion.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Hello ATS, first post.
Sorry that its a reply to a thread as controversial as reptilian humanoids.

I am currently in limbo on my personal belief of the existence of reptilian humanoids. However, this is only because I have not witnessed it myself.

I am not closed minded enough to believe that the only possible intelligent life form would resemble us. Surely, life would take the most efficient form, and that efficiency would vary dependent on different environment.

Now, to throw some flames on the fire :
Didn't many past civilizations allude to the existence of reptilian humanoids?

One theory that I heard, was that Satan was portrayed as a snake, which links to previous worship of reptilians, but we have changed and now use modern symbolism in worship.

I'm sorry that my post is devoid of facts, as it is pure conjecture.
But, I enjoy a good debate and conversation!

Thanks,
ThreeDeuce

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join