It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul keeps white supremacist donation

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
$500.

This is news because it is a smear campaign.

This is publicized to make RP look bad and to get this Black guy more hits on his website.

Hillary gets millions from defense contractors who are trying to buy someone to drop their bombs. Kucinich gets money from Communists (really, who else would support him).

This topic is retarded.

Even if I did not ssupport RP I am smart enough to see through this.

What is wrong with you people.

I quit.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

Its not the local shoe shop!!

What about Nike, McDonald's, Microsoft and the thousands of other corporations around the world?

At some point and time they all sell to people that most of us would find deplorable.

And if truth be told I think if every candidate running for office looked into the beliefs of all their donors I think they would all have donors whose beliefs we all find reprehensible.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mephorium

Ahhhh thats why Ive been trying to say this whole damn time he says it so elaquently....I think I need to check out Ron Paul a little more I think I like the guy.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I'll repeat this once more just to be at the top of the page;

The implications within the OP are considerable.

Involved within it may be topics with a very wide range when comparisons are made of funds to RP and other hopefuls in the Primary Elections.

Please cast your doubts upon those who donate and those who receive those funds and try to resist personal attacks on all the good members active in this thread.

The ball, folks, not the player.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by etshrtslr

I think we are on the same page but different words...if you read a previous post of mine I spelled out what I was trying to say which RP summed it up pretty well and that is instead of worrying about some small time neo nazi or al sharpton 2 huge racists u need to worry about these big corporations who pillage, kill, and what not to get what they want. I think that no donations should be able to be on behalf of special interest groups or big organizations but if you let one do it you have to let the other....if you let al sharpton or exon do it you need to let the neo nazi.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

who is attacking someone personally?

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit
Give me a list of who donated to each canidate and I promise you Ill find some real racists in there on all sides white black asian makes no difference...do we make each canidate take them all back....

Knock yourself out

opensecrets.org...

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   

But youll take a check from any other polluting, killing, robbing organizations dont need to mention any company names again but u get the point....if you want to make a difference lets make it so all organizations cant donate just individual citizens and lets get rid of lobbying on capital hill too.

Id did not say who I would take a check from. Putting your strawman aside for a minute, If you have read throught the thread, I support limits and CAPS on ALL campaign spending. However, that is off topic and perhaps another thread for that would be more appropriate.

Yes yes all corporations are evil, I know the mantra. However, are you saying there is NO difference between a donaton from say EXXON and a neo nazi organization or its founder?

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
OMG!!!! Wal Mart SELLS FOOD TO White Supremisists!!!!

Wal mart must be a bunch of rascist scum!!! They actually Feed the white power KKK nazis!!!!

Wow, ill never support Wal Mart agian! They have been caught red handed feeding all these scumbags!!!

Does anyone understand the point im trying to make here??

Anyways, back to the Prom schoolgirls. Keep it going.

FredT have you ever bought anything from Walmart before? They feed white supremisists!!!! I guess that makes you a supporter of the supporters of the KKK huh? Busted.

Rofl.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
OMG! The Electric Company actually sells electricity to Rapists and Murderers!!!!

Looks like if you buy electricity from them, your nothing but a pro-rapist scum. Busted!!!

This is my favorite part of the Prom by the way.

Man, i could go on and on with this example. Ill hold back tho. For now.

One last realization tho - The Electric Co. Sells electric to the prison systems...that must mean they support all criminals of all types. I never realized how many skeletons were in the Electric Co.'s Closet. can i say "OMG" any louder??

[edit on 20-12-2007 by muzzleflash]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Yes yes all corporations are evil, I know the mantra. However, are you saying there is NO difference between a donaton from say EXXON and a neo nazi organization or its founder?

Strawman thats new...but anyways first of Im not saying All corporations are bad of course not I own my own corporation but thats off topic yes. Im saying that first off he is a normal citizen just like me..when I donate I do it under my name. I believe in UFOs does that mean that I cant donate because it would offend people that a "nut" like me is donating. Second I dont think special interest groups or corps should be able to do donations in that name do it on an individual basis but if you let one donate you have to let the other. In regards to the knock yourself out I couldnt find names of individuals just groups and companies....but take a group like altria they have made more money on poison and killing people that u me and 20 ancestors will see in our lifetimes and look they donated alot. But yet a guy who has pride in being white cant........not fair...

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---------------------------------------

Please read ABOUT ATS: Warnings for one-line or short responses

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 20/12/07 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirtonwater
Ron Paul is such a nobody that it doesn't matter that some undesirables send him donations. Personally, I don't have respect for anyone that gives any politician any money. Especially to someone like Rotten Paul who has absolutely no chance at the nomination. He has consistently polled in the lower to middle single digits. Oh but the MSM controls the polls ..... yeah yeah yeah...

There are ALOT of haters out there. I think there are alot of plants, too. People who go in strong Ron Paul communities online and spout Ron Paul hate, slander him etc.
We see straight through this nonsense.

As I said before, you don't see Ron Paul supporters running around websites slandering other candidates, do you? They are promoting Ron Paul - and leaving the dirt and mud-slinging to the other candidates. As you can see, there are plenty of people willing to do the dirty work of corporate candidates,

I'm surprised how many of these people are lurking on the internet

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FredT

And just cause he is a white pride world wide kinda guy that does mean hes out killing other races that would be like saying that you who thinks green cant vote because your out in california burning those houses expanding east into forest and killing and displacing animals......r ya getting what Im saying not fair just not fair ....and Im telling my mommy

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
OMG!!!! Wal Mart SELLS FOOD TO White Supremisists!!!!

Wal mart must be a bunch of rascist scum!!! They actually Feed the white power KKK nazis!!!!

Big difference between accepting a political donation from a neo nazi group and / or its founder and shopping at Sprawlmart eh? I realize it may be tough to make the distinction, but its pretty obvious.

FredT have you ever bought anything from Walmart before? They feed white supremisists!!!! I guess that makes you a supporter of the supporters of the KKK huh? Busted.

Yep, but looking at the tag that you left on your Strawman Im going wages you familiar with the store as well as well

Edit To Add: My bad it was not a strawman argument you put forth but rather it much more like Begging the Question yet another fallicy of logic. Please forgive me I have been hip deep in Strawman all thread long.

Cheers

[edit on 12/20/07 by FredT]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
Let's see....6 million dollars in a day and just a few blips on the radar.

$500 from a white supremacist who was donating based on Paul's views and NOT his own.....all over the MSM and now his candidacy is DOOMED?

It's pretty disgusting the way people are gobbling this up too. They want so desperately to eliminate the Ron Paul 'threat' to their favorite candidates... people are so bullheaded and nasty that if someone feeds them information like 'Ron Paul supports racists!' they will BELIEVE it and purposely put on an air of shock and idignation. These people do not care that a white supremacist made a single donation - they care about the ANGLE and the MUD SLINGING that they can use to bring down the candidate with this petty 'scandal'

As I said, people are mind controlled to the point that they will spread worthless information in order to dirty up their rival candidates, they are doing the dirty work for the corporate candidates.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

And just cause he is a white pride world wide kinda guy that does mean hes out killing other races that would be like saying that you who thinks green cant vote because your getting what Im saying not fair just not fair ....and Im telling my mommy

Ive got to be honest Im not really sure what exactly is your point. However since you have ignored this once already

Give me a list of who donated to each canidate and I promise you Ill find some real racists in there on all sides white black asian makes no difference...do we make each canidate take them all back....

and again

here you go
opensecrets.org... Go for it. Show me. Its all there

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
It's pretty disgusting the way people are gobbling this up too. They want so desperately to eliminate the Ron Paul 'threat' to their favorite candidates...

Funny many of these posters have exibited the same kind of zeal and fervor to the Ron paul machine here in this very thread that you are so quick to point out in other candidates. But hey it does not apply to your man eh?

apc

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

Paul has no intention of running independently or for a third party. He has declined an offer from the LP. So if he loses the nomination it won't be his fault if the Democrats win. If Romney gets the nomination, it will be the Christian Right that hands it to them with an independent.

reply to post by NewWorldOver

Hey I'll talk trash on Hillary all day long. Who wouldn't? It's not slander (or libel...) though if it's true. This ranting about Ron Paul is just that - ranting. The donation itself is a non-issue. People are making a fuss over their own personal belief that people of controversial viewpoints should be excluded from the electoral process. God bless the U.S.S.A.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc

Originally posted by FredT
We are talking about guys in white outfits burning crosses eh?

Burning crosses... dead babies... burning crosses........ dead babies.....

Yeah, that's the same thing.

If the hypothetical situation you describe were to take place, my reaction would be based on Paul's stated principles, which my support would have been based on. The nazi is just donating because our Constitution protects his right to be an idiot. Ron Paul supports the Constitution. They have a mutual interest which Paul is staying true to.

99.9 percent of white supremacists are non-violent. Do not talk about situations that you have no idea about.
Just because these people have a different idea or belief you are going to be intolerant to them? Sounds pretty hypocritical to me.
And where in the world do you get dead babies from?

They are people too, just because they're seen as "bad" he isnt supposed to take donations from them?

[edit on 12/20/2007 by mnmcandiez]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join