It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Coffins In Georgia

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by RoofMonkey

A lot of inventory yes, but when your customers are in the tens of thousands you need that volume to satisfy demand. Polyguard and similar brands are very popular due to price. Middlemen can also put a good amount of profit on top.. In some facilities such as the VA, it's your only option in vaults. Goes the same for private facilities sometimes as well.

As far as Vaults are concerned these Plastic Polyguard's can be handled by two people easily. Who has the manpower to pour concrete at the graveside or lug around a bronze vault weighing a 1000lbs?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Don't leave on my account. Is your warning from the Benevolents thread your speaking about to visit on the 12? Are you still posting there or on hiatus?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
just answered my question Et.

thanks

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
most f#u of all must listen carefully. everytime he says the words classified put in the words. 4 trillion, h1n1, h1n1, iran, h1n1, h1n1, a radiated h1n1, some division of airborne attacks,h1n1 flesheating,h1n1 spuing, h1n1 escape released or uncontrolable,h1n1, should events occur in urban areas h1n1, fema body disposal actions, new world order underground, nwo birthing centers,nwo,
put the words in and you will understand the whole picture of what is going on here. a must , must , must watch,.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by pudgeego]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by pudgeego

It's from Onion. It's not real, so chill.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

i know what is going on here, and the fema coffins. watch video above. it is so f# up even the pennsylvania congressman hesitates and says. must see, must see, must see.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemicalSubstance

who or what is onion, and why would congress say such a thing.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

It's not C-Span it's just a wind up, it's meant to be comedy, look at the Onion logo on the screen

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I know. not funny is it.

I also fell for that one the first time I saw it

[edit on 1-9-2009 by ChemicalSubstance]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemicalSubstance

thats messed up, so if you ignorant like i was, what are you to believe. i did not know that the picture of onion-span was the indicator of not real. then who is talking? is that the congressman from pensylvania talking?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I really don't know, I think it's made just to confuse people from the real truth, I once saw a thread posted on here about it, and he got one hell of a bashing for it.

Her's theWebsite it's all a bunch of bull.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
The congressman in that video, John Haley, do not exist. This was announced in another post. I researched it and he is nowhere listed on the offical house of representatives website.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by RoofMonkey

I respectfully disagree with this as well on a certain angle/level. The Brown Dwarf has been around for a long time and this event HAS happened many times in the past and there is overwhelming evidence to support this if you view it all in which I'm sure you haven't or you would undoubtedly take this subject much more seriously.

The only subject I take seriously goes by the name "plausibility."

The gravitational attraction of a mass of 9 to 70 Jupiters in size, barreling through the inner solar system on a periodic basis will literally destroy the orbits of any thing in or near it's way.

I don't care If it causes environmental havoc or not. It doesn't matter. Earth would be flung to the outer reaches of space or driven into the Sun..., or flippin near close to it. Either way, kiss all life higher than a bacterium goodbye.

Close enough to cause tectonic shift? Doesn't matter. Your on your way to Alpha Centauri.

Close enough to raise the tides by 150 feet? Doesn't matter. Your on your way to Alpha Centauri.

The concept is called a "stable orbit." That size mass getting anywhere near the inner solar system on a periodic basis means that the Earth would not exist. The Key thing here is that the claim is that it has happened in the past... inferring it has an orbit, and will be back. That would mean that it has been going on for quite a while... you don't do that with something that massive over eons and have any planets left to influence. They are gone.

So... maybe it's happened only once? Well, that would be a thing called a hyperbolic orbit. It won't be coming back. Objects on a hyperbolic orbit only show up once then they are gone.

Comets on hyperbolic orbits are seen all the time. Some occasionally get captured by the Sun and become periodic, adopting an elliptical orbit (stable or not). Some varieties spawn the "Sun Grazer" variety of comets that you see on SOHO all the time. Those don't tend to last very long either.

Another example of a hyperbolic orbit would be the "sling shot" effect that NASA and other agencies use to boost a satellites speed by cutting in close to a planet. The satellite does not fall into a stable orbit (unless designed to do so) with respect to the planet used. (sometimes they miss the target and we get a new crater there or loose the satellite)

Your theory (as presented) has about as many holes in it as a flour sifter.

If, however, you want to state that the brown dwarf comes in close enough to fiddle/influence the outer planets or the Oort cloud... I would call that plausible.

Long term influences by close passage on the inner planets? Got to throw the B/S flag on that. The orbits would become unstable over just a few passages.

Back to the subject of the thread...

How I came up with an estimate of ~240,000 (From a few pages back)

From the pics, I count the stack as about 17 high. From Goog Maps, there are at least 14 squares of about 90 x 74 feet... which gives you roughly 6324 per square, yielding about 94860 from just the full squares. There is about 9429 in the oddly shaped stacks to the south giving a total somewhere above 104,289. There are about 17707 in the partial stacks (~75%, ~50%, ~50%, ~90%, ~15% of a full square), putting it at about 121,996. And thats not counting the ones set up as a fence.

Nah... it's over 80,000.

And then you think about the company's main site... they have about the same number, if not more. That puts their inventory up around 240,000+. Just sitting around... collecting dust.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by RoofMonkey]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
by registering a free acct w/freepatentsonline.com i was able to view all 6 pages Wolfpack 51 posted on 19-12-2007 @ 11:34 PM of www.abovetopsecret.com...

It has long been known that the deceased continue to carry the diseases of the cause of death as well as those incidental to such cause, and that these diseases may be highly contagious during the period of time from the moment of death to the final disposition of the body. Today, more then ever, it has become most imperative to treat the deceased with a great deal of care in avoiding the spread of infection. There is a great need for a cremation container for the deceased that is able to contain the corpse and fluids expelled therefrom in such a manner that the spread of infection is totally avoided. Additionally, there is a need for an inexpensive body cremation container which is at once strong, impermeable, durable, easily stored and shipped in quantity and which is burned without producing residues and pollutants. The relevant prior art includes a variety of burial and other cremation container having features of interest and which are made of a great variety of materials. For example, Edwards, U.S. Pat. No. 1,507,957 discloses a cremation container composition made of rice, straw, paper, wood pulp and water. Post and Kersten, U.S. Pat. No. 1,348,579 and U.S. Pat. No. 1,234,180 respectively, disclose cremation container compositions of paper. Listing U.S. Pat. No. 1,730,666 shows a mortar-like, cementitious composition. Wilson in U.S. Pat. No. 2,004,454 discloses a fiber outer layer with an asphaltum inner layer. Warner, Taylor, West and Skolnik disclose compressed paper, asphalt over plywood, an asphalt lamination and pitch impregnated paper respectively in U.S. Pat. Nos. 749,763, 2,156,552, 2,327,949, and 2,448,923 respectively. Some of the prior art materials are highly flammable and do burn with little residue or pollutants. Some of the prior art materials are strong or have other attributes such as compactness or light weight. None of the prior art discloses or claims a cremation container for the intended use which is at once a pathogen barrier and yet provides the other important advantages of the instant invention. SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION The present invention is a multi-functional cremation container for a cadaver. A rectangular container is enclosed on five sides by four container side panels and a bottom panel. The sixth side is an upwardly facing open top for providing access to the internal volume within the container. The side panels terminate at the open top in a first annular horizontal peripheral groove and a downturned external flange having a downfacing annular edge. Each side is sloped so as to allow multiple caskets to be nestled for compact storage and easy transportation. A rectangular cover has a horizontal top panel with four peripheral, downwardly extending cover side panels. The cover side panels fit over the container flange for closing the container. The top panel has a peripheral upwardly facing second annular horizontal groove for nesting within the first annular groove as a moisture barrier. One portion of the cover may be transparent for viewing the contents of the container. Each of the cover side panels includes a latching rib for fitting against the downfacing annular edge of the flange of the container. Both the cover and the container are manufactured from a material that produces no atmospheric polluting gases or vapors when burned. The present invention is a multi-functional cremation container that is able to contain a corpse as well as the fluids and noxious vapors expelled from the corpse. The present invention is inexpensive to produce, and is at once strong, impermeable, durable, easily stored and shipped in quantity, and is burned without producing residues and pollutants. Further, the present invention may be built of a size to fit into a standard display casket so that the cadaver does not need to be removed from the present invention at all. Other features and advantages of the present invention will become apparent from the following more detailed description, taken in conjunction with the accompanying drawings, which illustrate, by way of example, the principles of the invention.
www.freepatentsonline.com...

What is claimed is: 1. A multi-functional cremation container for a cadaver comprising: a rectangular container made of a material taken from a group of polymers such as polyolefins, polyallomers, polyethylenes and polypropylenes, the material producing no atmospheric polluting gases or vapors when burned, the container being enclosed on five sides by four container side panels, and a bottom panel, a sixth side, being an upwardly facing open top, defining, and providing access to an internal volume within the container, the side panels terminating at the open top in a first annular horizontal peripheral groove and a downturned external container flange having a downfacing annular edge, the flange defining an annular hand clearance space between the flange and the side panels for improved gripping in carrying the container; and a rectangular cover having a horizontal top panel with four peripheral, downwardly extending cover side panels, the side panels fitting over the container flange for closing the container, the top panel having a peripheral, upwardly facing second annular horizontal groove for nesting within the first annular groove as a moisture barrier; whereby, a cadaver can be contained during funeral preparation, presented at a funeral, and cremated in the cremation container, the cover providing isolation to the internal volume and additional rigidity to the cremation container. 2. The cremation container of claim 1 further including a sealing strip sandwiched between the first and second annular grooves for providing a moisture and vapor barrier such that molecular exchange between the internal volume and the environment is thwarted. 3. The cremation container of claim 2 wherein the sealing strip is of an ethylene vinyl acetate polyolefin. 4. The cremation container of claim 2 wherein the sealing strip is of Elvax™ manufactured by DuPont Corporation. 5. The cremation container of claim 2 wherein the sealing strip includes an adhesive material being positioned between the strip and the first annular groove, for holding the strip permanently to the container. 6. The cremation container of claim 5 wherein the sealing strip further includes the adhesive material being positioned between the strip and the second annular groove, for improved sealing of the casket. 7. The cremation container of claim 1 wherein the four cover side panels and the annular downturned external flange are not mutually flush so that the cover is easily removed. 8. The cremation container of claim 7 wherein said non-flush condition is achieved by the relative downward angle of each of the four cover side panels and the relative downward angle of the external flange being unequal. 9. The cremation container of claim 1 wherein each of the cover side panels includes a means for latching against the downfacing annular edge. 10. The cremation container of claim 1 wherein the container includes a plurality of parallel container stiffening ribs extending laterally and longitudinally over the container side panels and the bottom panel for improved cremation container rigidity. 11. The cremation container of claim 1 wherein the cover includes a plurality of parallel cover stiffening ribs extending laterally and longitudinally over the cover side panels and the top panel for improved casket rigidity. 12. The cremation container of claim 1 further including a plurality of notch-shaped reliefs in the cover side panels for use in carrying the cremation container when the cover is in place on the container.
www.freepatentsonline.com...

now to the point made by pauligirl the patent is expired:

Potentially an even greater burden is the possibility that the failure to pay maintenance fees may have created so-called "intervening rights." When a patent expires due to failure to pay maintenance, it has fully expired, and the formerly patented device moves into the public domain. If the commissioner grants the petition to accept late payment, it is as though the patent never expired - with one important exception. A person who has begun making, selling, using, or importing the device in question during the time after the expiration of the six month grace period but before the acceptance of the petition to pay a late maintenance fee, may have established "intervening rights" to their activities. 35 U.S.C. S41(c)(2) provides that a person who has begun use during that time period, or who even has made "substantial preparation" to do so, may assert their reliance on the expiration as a defense to infringement. The court may, in the interest of fairness, allow such parties to continue their use, even if it otherwise would be blatant infringement.www.invention-protection.com...
www.uspto.gov... mpep/documents/appxl_35_U_S_C_100.htm#usc35s100; www.uspto.gov...

also, after the expiration of a patent, anyone is free to make, use or sell the patented device without infringing upon original owner's rights pursuant to u.s. code. The patent holder may continue to make, use and sell his device, but may no longer prevent others from doing so as well.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Ok, now all you need to show is that the so called FEMA coffins are of the burning kind, not the burial kind, show they belong to FEMA, and show that they exist in sufficient quantity to be "out of the norm".

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by quackers

ok, one step at a time: posted on 1-9-2008 @ 10:37 AM single this post www.abovetopsecret.com...

Additionally, we are annually audited by several states including Georgia to insure that we have all of the products that our records indicate and that are on file with each of the participating states. These products are not owned by any one individual person, company or the government. Additionally, there are only about 50,000 vaults in storage in Madison, no where near the quantity that is being discussed openly on the net. In the United States there are approximately 1,300,000 deaths each year. Of those deaths there are about 900,000 in ground burials preformed every year. Only a small percentage of those people have pre arranged there burial. I hope this has answered you questions. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have additional questions. Cordially, Michael A. Lacy Vice President of Operations Vantage Products Corporation 960 Almon Road Covington, GA 30014 770-788-0136 Office 770-788-0361 Fax 404-545-8022 Cell [email protected]

www.abovetopsecret.com...

that's dated back to 9/1/08 and she states there are 50,000 vaults in storage and approx 1,300,000 death each year. of those 900,000 are in-ground burials. she states these "vaults" are not owned by any government; however,

posted on 29-7-2008 @ 08:28 AM single this post "quote"REPLY TO: Hang on a second, Vantage have ties with Hercules, Ashland, Monsanto all government connections. Read it Link This isn't over or "confirmed" not by a long shot
www.abovetopsecret.com...

i tried the link provided but when i followed the link it said "blogger: blog not found"

she also states w/in the email: "no where near the quantity that is being discussed openly on the net." well it is way over the 50,000 mark today, wouldn't you say?

don't give up on me quackers!

i shall continue to dig!

[edit on 2-9-2009 by musselwhite]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Deviator

Link won't work for me...

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by skycopilot

the link did not work for me either as stated in the above post; however, please take a look:

There have been many developments on the New World Order research front since we ... Hercules, which has been acquired by Ashland Corporation, has had major defense contracts with the US government. ... Vantage has ties to Hercules, which has ties to Monsanto. ... I'm sure its all a coincidence. ...

Vantage Corporation has a very suspicious history and equally suspicious connections today. On the Vantage website, they state: "Vantage Products Corporations was founded in 1978. The plant was a research and development facility of Hercules, Inc. before being purchased. Hercules, Inc. is a multi-national/global corporation that is primarily a chemical company, but also has a number of subsidiaries and is part of the Aqualon Group as is Vantage Products. Hercules spun off from DuPont Corporation in the early 1900's. Hercules, which has been acquired by Ashland Corporation, has had major defense contracts with the US government. This is their website: www.ashland.com...

The Chief Legal Officer for Hercules worked 30 years for Monsanto in various high positions: Richard G. Dahlen Chief Legal Officer Vantage has ties to Hercules, which has ties to Monsanto. The corporation has the smell of a CIA front company, but it gets better..... Vantage's parent company is Rowan Technologies. Check out their website here: www.rowantechnologies.com...

And what is one of Rowan Technologies major products? Industrial Furnaces and Ovens. I'm sure its all a coincidence....... Polyguard, the other coffin company involved in this mess, has been awarded a contract for an undisclosed number of Coffins by the U.S. Government. You can see the bid contract here: www.governmentbids.com... Query.Status=PublicVisitor/SearchQuery.ItemIdList.ItemId=3526566/Searc hQuery.QueryId= Notice that the due date for the bid closed on 03/19/2009

The CDC's guidlines for the clean-up and removal of bodies exposed to deadly viruses, as well as high levels of radiation, require the use of plastic sealable containers for transport. www.scribd.com... guidelines

"When the investigation at the scene is complete, they will place the body into a body bag. Some jurisdictions use plastic remains containers for the body bags (Figure 9). This is recommended, because the team can transport the body bag out of the area and lower it into the plastic container. The exterior of the container is clean and can be transported out of the controlled area without spreading contamination." "Decedents (bodies) are normally transported in sealed containers. The standards imposed by the airlines or by states for transport of uncontaminated remains are more than adequate." "Select a burial container that will delay the release to the environment as long as practicable. Wooden caskets are not sealed. Metal caskets have a seal that will release pressure from inside the casket, but will retard the entry of ground water. Place the body in a metal casket, not a wooden one, and place the casket in a concrete vault lined with plastic. Use the type that has a lid with a butyl compound gasket with a tongue in groove seal (Figure 14). In the cemetery, place the lid on the vault above ground where it can be inspected for a tight fit before lowering into the grave." Polyguard or Vantage coffins which are plastic and easily sealed are highly useful in such a situation. Since the cremation of bodies exposed to radiation or infection could in some cases quickly spread the problem, the only option is airtight burial. Conclusion: All signs point to a deliberate catastrophic situation involving either viral pandemic or radiation exposure on an incredible scale. All the preparations made by FEMA and the CDC point to such an event. Their excuse as this becomes more evident will be that they are merely "preparing for the worst." But as the Baxter situation clearly shows, they are not preparing because they are unsure, they are preparing because they are certain.
neithercorp.us...

i am still digging. musselwhite

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Polyguard's contract is to supply liners for the burial of veterans, which apparently remains the responsibility of the government. As to Vantage's past, its an old company and has gone through some hands no doubt, but the simple fact remains is that all that has been shown is that they manufacture plastic grave liners, which is nothing strange. Rowan may very well produce industrial furnaces, but it's not all that they do. In fact they seem to be quite involved in the hazard materials disposal business. So, the fact that they own a subsidiary that manufactures grave liners is not strange either. The tie with DuPont is also not strange as DuPont is heavily invested in the plastics industry. People die, dead people need grave liners, it must be an attractive bisuness for investors, especialy those already involved in similar or related markets.

At best, the evidence for FEMA coffins is highly circumstantial, and that's being generous. I suppose you could argue that the liners might be used for anything, it is after all a big plastic tub, but shouting about them being for the disposal of americans killed at the hands of their own government, well, that takes some imagination.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by quackers

i must say quackers you sure read fast. i am impressed. a government killing it's on people, huh? how about nazi germany anyways, thanks. best to you and to your family. i remain, musselwhite

[edit on 2-9-2009 by musselwhite]

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37 >>

join