It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Coffins In Georgia

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Theresa, just keep doing what you do, girl.

I will remember your name!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

hi there girl! thanks for the encouragement. i remembered pauligirl's post wherein she states that Rowan Technologies, Inc. is the parent company of Vantage

Indel Inc (Rowan Technologies, Inc* ) 10 Indel Avenue Rancocas, NJ 08073 (Philadelphia, PA-NJ Metro Area) Phone: (609) 267-9000 Website: Indelinc.com Ads by Google Industrial Furnaces Industrial Furnaces. Free Information! Compare and Save. Barnstead Furnaces Get Barnstead Furnaces for less! at Discount Lab Supplies Industrial Oven Industrial Solutions & Resources. Search Our Leading B2B Directory. The ads are not affiliated with Indel Inc Business Categories Machinery-Manufacturers in Rancocas, NJ Mfg Indstl Furnace/Ovens Mfg Welding Apparatus Mfg Environmntl Controls*, Industrial Process Furnace and Oven Manufacturing*
www.manta.com...

and as you can see Rowan is in the business of industrial ovens! ha! ha! ha! kinda neat huh?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
sorry about the above link to united american freedom federation or uaff.us which i am unable access so here is a much better link www.eclipptv.com... i am unable to embed this video

please take the time to view this video and this is the link to the patent for the fema coffins and please note they are designed for cremation.

www.uaff.info...

and let's not forget the information provided by pauligirl that vantage products' parent company is rowan technologies, inc. which is in the business of industrial furnaces and ovens.

and the coffins are found in indianna www.youtube.com...

edited to embed videos but do not have the ability.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by musselwhite]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Gawd.. not the Kingsbury coffins again. Those are likely pallets of potting
soil.

From a few pages back.... this post (mine):

The Kingsbury Indiana coffins ( 41°31'8.48"N - 86°41'24.36"W) are pallets of potting soil according to one respondent to the Youtube video.

Doing a search of the property appraiser tax rolls for Laporte County Indiana show that the site is most likely Plant Life Soils, Inc., 0345 E. Hupp Rd. Kingsbury, Indiana.

Why that particular segment of Goog Earth is blurry I don't know... but the patterns of the blotch do not match the known "coffin" sites.

I wasted the better part of 15 minutes trying to track down the property records for that area. Their appraiser doesn't use a map based system so I had to do it by addresses.

Take a look at the surface pattern of the objects and compare them to the Vantage site and the other known coffin site. They don't match.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by RoofMonkey]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite

please take the time to view this video and this is the link to the patent for the fema coffins and please note they are designed for cremation.

www.uaff.info...

and let's not forget the information provided by pauligirl that vantage products' parent company is rowan technologies, inc. which is in the business of industrial furnaces and ovens.

Hope you are doing well.

Couple of things....

The folks that have been out and seen the "coffins" say they are big enough for several bodies. The patent drawing shows one body and it actually fits in the coffin. Unfortunately, it doesn't give the dimensions, not that I could find anyway. Maybe they were planning on making different sizes. I don’t know because they never went into production. According to the patent application: “Both the cover and the container are manufactured from a material that produces no atmospheric polluting gases or vapors when burned. Such a material might include polyolefins, polyallomers, polyethylenes, and polypropylenes.” That may the part that never worked out.

This one expired on June 20, 1999 due to failure to pay maintenance fees.
www.uspto.gov...

When it was first believe that Polyguard make these-they were emailed and part of their response was ‘

Many of you keep referencing a patent for a cremation container. This product never even made it to the market as far as I know. If it did, it is not the same product that is being stored at the manufacturers storage facility in Georgia. DO NOT CONFUSE THE TWO ITEMS!!!!

According to the website, Vanguard makes them out of polypropylene. Polypropylene has a melting point of ~160°C (320°F) Bodies are cremated at a temperature of 760° to 1150°C (1400° to 2100°F). Which to me means that the box would turn into a goppy mess long before the body (s) ever burn. I’m not a scientist, I could be very wrong on this.

Crematoriums use cardboard or special made wooden caskets, nothing plastic. So, the fact that Vantage Products parent company is Rowan Technologies, Inc. which is in the business of industrial furnaces and ovens, really doesn’t seem to mean whole lot. Now, if Rowan has a couple of million family sized cardboard boxes stored out back, that would make a much better story.

What Vanguard makes has NO ties to the patent, which is expired–why? Maybe because they couldn’t find the right material to make them out of. Which is a shame, because it seems to be a really ingenious idea.

Now, do you anything that ties the liners to FEMA?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
For those who don't believe that FEMA Camps exist, I suggest you google
"REX-84". If you think about whats happened between 9-11 and the H1N1 Flu, not to mention were this economy could be headed, I'd keep my eyes opened. Although I'm not convinced, I wouldn't be to quick to dismiss the Georgia coffins as a non-issue. I have seen them and they look a lot more spookier on site than they do on youtube.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
80,000 stored there?

From the pics, I count the stack as about 17 high. From Goog Maps, there are at least 14 squares of about 90 x 74 feet... which gives you roughly 6324 per square, yielding about 94860 from just the full squares. There is about 9429 in the oddly shaped stacks to the south giving a total somewhere above 104,289. There are about 17707 in the partial stacks (~75%, ~50%, ~50%, ~90%, ~15% of a full square), putting it at about 121,996. And thats not counting the ones set up as a fence.

Nah... it's over 80,000.

And then you think about the company's main site... they have about the same number, if not more. That puts their inventory up around 240,000+. Just sitting around... collecting dust.

Vantage Corp is pretty close to exactly 25 miles from CDC headquarters in Atlanta Georgia... and the Madison "storage site" is pretty close to exactly 50 miles. (within 1/5 mile or so). Using Google, I've looked around the 25 mile arc and the 50 mile arc and found nothing. Scoping out the regions near rail lines. Even perused the 75 mile arc... nada, yet.

Even with that... this leaves us with a company who is very stupid... or very shrewd. Prepping themselves to be in a position to make a financial killing should something really nasty happen. Either that... or they have been told to have plenty of inventory... just in case.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by RoofMonkey]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
sorry. wrong patent

[edit on 29-8-2009 by musselwhite]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
the above patent was issued in 1995.

Documentation Evidence
www.fedspending.org...&detail=-1
Federal Funding | Recipient Name | Major Agency | Program Date
$260,195 POLYGUARD & CO. LLC Dept. of Agriculture Business and Industry Loans 2001-01-10
$260,195 POLYGUARD & CO. LLC Dept. of Agriculture Business and Industry Loans 2001-07-10
$260,195 POLYGUARD & CO. LLC Dept. of Agriculture Business and Industry Loans 2001-07-10 Coffin Manufacturer Webpage www.polyguardvaults.com... Video Evidence www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... Photographic Evidence files.abovetopsecret.com... files.abovetopsecret.com... files.abovetopsecret.com...
forums.liveleak.com...

i have edited this post several times.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Has anyone had any luck in locating Polyguards production facilities?

Vantage Products Corporation‎ has what appears to be their main plant at 33°37'41.32"N - 83°56'34.85"W, with storage in Madison GA.

Polyguard has a Western Office at 42°45'19.88"N - 110°55'52.20"W at what appears to be light industrial... with no storage. This would seem to indicate that the volume of their production is scaled to meet the order.

The Eastern Office is in a neighborhood in Fairhope. Alabama. (I'm not giving a lat and long since it probably is a residence)

"Polyguard & Co. LLC. has enlisted the services of Polyguard Sales Company, Inc." (from the website) so most likely the Sales Inc. was formed specifically for that purpose.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by RoofMonkey]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by RoofMonkey

i believe their headquarters is located in afton, wy. also, when i looked a little deeper into the federal spending allocated to polyguard it appeard the monies went to veterans affairs. i'm still looking into federal spending.

in answer to pauligirl's post about whether or not the coffins are linked to fema i reiterate back in 2002 when i emailed thumbnail pics of the coffins to freedom radio and asked they please identify these containers, the answer i rec'd was they were in fact coffins ordered by fema after 9/11 in case of a biological attack.

the above statement alone makes perfect sense fema would want to be prepared for mass killings whether by terriorits (????) or the flu.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite
reply to post by RoofMonkey

i believe their headquarters is located in afton, wy. also, when i looked a little deeper into the federal spending allocated to polyguard it appeard the monies went to veterans affairs. i'm still looking into federal spending.

in answer to pauligirl's post about whether or not the coffins are linked to fema i reiterate back in 2002 when i emailed thumbnail pics of the coffins to freedom radio and asked they please identify these containers, the answer i rec'd was they were in fact coffins ordered by fema after 9/11 in case of a biological attack.

the above statement alone makes perfect sense fema would want to be prepared for mass killings whether by terriorits (????) or the flu.

That first link on liveleak doesn't have anything to do with Polyguard. It goes to "Assistance to PHILIPPINE CARGO AND GIFT in NV
(FY 2000-2007)" ? I have no idea.
This is what I pulled last year for the VA spending:

Polyguard got a government Business and Industry Loan for $780,585 in 2001. Polyguard sells these vaults to the VA for use in VA Cemeteries. The VA has been buying them since 2000 under the name of thermoplastic graveliners.
You can see this on the fedspending webite here:
www.fedspending.org...
Total paid for 2000, 2002, 2003. 2004, 2005, 2006 and part of 2007, $5,042,716.00. For whatever reason there was no contract listed in 2001

I hope the link is still the same--I'm too tired right now to look it up again. As far as asking Freedom Radio, that's kinda like asking Alex Jones if there is a conspiracy. Not exactly a sterling source. Do you have any kind of legitimate documentation that ties FEMA to the vaults?

Here’s the email from Polyguard:
July 21st, 2008 at 11:25 am
Got a response from Polyguard:
Polyguard and Co.
Afton, WY 83110
1-800-654-1067
RE: infowars.com Cryptogon.com disclose.tv and all other paranoid sites!!!
To Whom this May Concern:
As you all know, death is one of those issues that we all fear yet we all will go through it at some time in our life and we have most all experienced a loved one passing away. In fact there is as average of 2.5 million deaths occurring each year. Some are cremated and some are buried. Most burials require an outside burial container to go around the casket to keep the ground from settling and the aesthetics of the cemetery beautiful with the least amount of maintenance needed. Until about 30 years or so ago, the only outside burial containers available were Concrete or wooden boxes. Because of modern technology, there are now other alternatives to concrete such as fiberglass and polymers (plastic).
I am not sure how Polyguard became associated with the burial vaults that are stored in Georgia. Those vaults are manufactured by our competitors in Georgia. However, the Manufacturers own the property they are stored on and there is no big secret surrounding the vaults. Because of manufacturing costs and the ability to manufacture 2 parts probably every 2 – 5 minutes, once the process begins, to be cost effective you manufacture until your raw products are gone. This creates inventory that can be rotated and used as needed.
In the funeral service industry, there is a program called "pre-need" which allows families to go to a funeral home or cemetery and pre-pay for their funeral merchandise and services. I would guess that most of these vaults have been pre-sold and they are meeting the requirement of the storage program set forth by the manufacturing company and the Federal Trade Commission who governs funeral service. Because we do not own the vaults and are not the manufacturers of the vaults, I cannot tell you those numbers for sure.
Many of you keep referencing a patent for a cremation container. This product never even made it to the market as far as I know. If it did, it is not the same product that is being stored at the manufacturers storage facility in Georgia. DO NOT CONFUSE THE TWO ITEMS!!!!
If this information does not help ease your mind, you are welcome to call us.
Debbie Sainz
Polyguard & Co., LLC

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I was going to do some on site research in person. Photo's etc for FEMA camps in the Portland/Salem Oregon Area. What types of things would I be looking for/not looking for? Believers in the FEMA camps or debunkers what info do you need? What types of photos? M2M me!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

documentation? no. i simply asked the containers be identified and that was the response i received. freedom radio, alex jones.....it really doesn't matter where this information came from as far as i am concerned. i just wanted to know why so many and as you know they are being stockpiled across the united states. either the company that mass produces these containers are smart in preparation of millions of people dying or they are not so smart (as one poster above put it). whether they are linked to fema and/or cdc, one cannot discount the mass production. the connection to fema and/or cdc is, at this point, not as relevant and a point i consider to be moot. the mass production and stockpiling of these coffins and for what reason is the most important point in this thread; wouldn't you say?

i've been searching patents that would specifically say "more than one body" and have not come upon an abstract that indicates "more than one body"; however, when i looked at the words "body container" it could be construed as more than one body. one can look at things in so many different ways depending upon one's perspective. just a thought. here is a link to yet another newer patent:

United States Patent 5,485,661 McClure January 23, 1996 Environmentally-protective combination burial/shipping/cremation case Abstract An environmentally-protective body container comprises a burnable double-walled utility case which can be used either as a shipping container and/or as a casket for burial or for cremation. The case is blow-molded from an organic thermoplastic which does not create explosive gases during burning and which leaves little ash or residue. At least the outer walls of the case are impervious to liquids, thereby preventing body and embalming fluids from contaminating the adjacent ground water supply in the case of burial. Air injection holes created in the inner walls during the conventional blow-molding process make the inner walls air pervious and thereby provide expansion space for body gases between the inner and outer walls. Use of a double-walled case also enables hand recesses to be formed into the lower section of the case and thereby eliminate the need for costly metallic pallbearing hardware. Forklift truck recesses are conveniently molded into the bottom of the case to enable lifting and handling of the case while at least its top, sides and ends are surrounded by a corrugated air tray.
patft.uspto.gov... &Query=PN%2F5485661

it's always good to hear from you pauligirl. you make me think and i appreciate that.

what part of the united states do you live. i'm still in the south!

hope to hear from you soon. musselwhite

[edit on 31-8-2009 by musselwhite]

[edit on 31-8-2009 by musselwhite]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

From Vanguard:
Air Seal:

Outside Dimension: 94 7/8" Length X 36" Width X 30 7/8 " High

Inside Dimension: 91 3/8" Length X 32 3/8" Width X 24 3/4" High

Weight: 128 lbs

From the patent:
Because of the size of the case for adults, twenty-six inches wide by eighty inches long to accommodate even an oversized body,
(doesn’t give a height that I saw) but this seems be a bit smaller-not made to hold a coffin like the Vanguard product.
But, I don’t know that it matters, since this one is expired too.

www.uspto.gov...
United States Patent and Trademark Office OG Notices: 23 March 2004
PATENTS WHICH EXPIRED ON January 23, 2004
DUE TO FAILURE TO PAY MAINTENANCE FEES

5,485,661 08/088,726 01/23/96

Over 2.4 million people die in the US every year. Say 1 million get cremated (I don’t think it’s anywhere close to that, but hey, it makes the math easier). So, 1.4 million get buried every year. More and more cemeteries are requiring these vaults. My family had to buy one three years ago when my mom passed. So, it stands to reason, to me anyway, that there would a whole bunch of these things around. They ship them out as needed and make some more and store them.

As far as Freedom Radio and Alex Jones, well, they are in the conspiracy business, so they will say anything to stir the pot and get more publicity. I’ve never even watched Jones, but caught him in big fat lie here on ATS: www.abovetopsecret.com... so I would take anything said there with a grain of salt.

I’m in the south, too, but not as far south as you–North Carolina. Didn’t you say one time that you were a paralegal? So am I. That may account for the digging we do. And speaking of digging, I know the vaults are used here. Why don’t you call a couple of funeral homes where you are and see if these things are required?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Forgot to put where I found the death stats.
www.healthnews.com...
The number of deaths in the U.S. in 2007 was 2,423,995,

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

This letter from Polyguard says it all people. If you look back to the very beginning of this thread you'll see my very first post on ATS. I say something to the affect that these are burial vaults used by the VA in every National Cemetery burial. Not Coffins, I repeat not Coffins.

Deny Ignorance and close this thread for cry-eye.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
We will fight for freedom if tyranny attempts to overtakes us

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Undertaker
Deny Ignorance and close this thread for cry-eye.

Sure thing boss, but just out of morbid curiosity, how is closing this thread denying anything except your lack of decorum and someone's right to post on this forum? Who or what is cry-eye?
I swear, people who jump on a thread demanding it to be closed because they don't agree with what's being said are about as irritating as it gets... sure we read your post, what more do you want?
Burial Vaults, Coffins, can you tell us the difference and how that difference might be reasonable grounds to close someone else's thread? Any other threads you want closed while they are at it?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   

CLAIM: "500,000 plastic air-tight coffins in the middle of Atlanta Georgia. Apparently the Government is expecting a Half Million people to die relatively soon, and the Atlanta Airport is a major airline traffic hub, probably the biggest in the country, which means Georgia is a prime base to conduct military operations and coordination. It is also the home of the CDC, the Center for Disease Control. I don't want to alarm anyone, but usually you don't buy 500,000 plastic coffins 'just in case something happens,' you buy them because you know something is going to happen. These air tight seal containers would be perfect to bury victims of plague or biological warfare in, wouldn't they?"

FACT: The black polypropylene products purported to be coffins are grave liners, or burial vaults, manufactured by Convington, Ga.-based Vantage Products. (In this case, they are examples of the company's Standard Air Seal model.) The use of a burial vault, which prevents the collapse of cemetery ground and protects the casket, is a common requirement when a body is interred.

The filmed lot in Madison, Ga., is a Vantage storage facility. Of the 900,000 or so in-ground burials in the U.S. each year, a small percentage of those people prearranged their own caskets and vaults—which Vanguard holds at the storage facility until the appropriate time. According to company Vice President of Operations Michael Lacey, there are approximately 50,000 vaults in storage in Madison. "It's nowhere near the quantity they talk about on the Internet," he told the local Morgan County Citizen newspaper. Furthermore, Lacey has said the company maintains detailed records of product ownership and is audited annually, to insure all vaults are accounted for.

edit to add:www.popularmechanics.com...

[edit on 1-9-2009 by space cadet]

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join