It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Coffins In Georgia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I'd like to see any proof you have of reptilians being here, cause so far I haven't seen anything legit, and what does it have to do with plastic containers that may or may not be coffins?

Personally I don't see any government spending the money on hundreds of thousands of plastic coffins when the world has already proved mass graves work just fine for getting rid of the dead. Plus if there was a biological attack I think it would be better to burn the bodies, and why would they put them in a plastic container first just to then set it on fire.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Not to want to sound overly gross but they seem too "tall" to be coffins. As another poster stated you could fit 2 if not 3 normal sized bodies in there. FEMA I am pretty sure would want to dispose of the remains to relatives as soon as possible rather than "which one of these three is your uncle?'
They don't seem to appear to be airtight as you would want in the case of a epidemic.

Not saying they aren't what is being suggested but they could be totes for anything as well. Heck , fill them with soil and you have some pretty good barricades as well.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Angrylightbulb

Personally I don't see any government spending the money on hundreds of thousands of plastic coffins when the world has already proved mass graves work just fine for getting rid of the dead. Plus if there was a biological attack I think it would be better to burn the bodies, and why would they put them in a plastic container first just to then set it on fire.

Why plastic coffins?

Seepage?

Bodies left to "ferment" unpreserved (embalmed), for a period of time tend to "seep" various fluids you might not want to leak out; especially if those fluids might harbor some pathogen.

Unpreserved bodies also tend to "bloat" as the decomposition process releases various gases from the necrotizing flesh. This bloating can swell a body to twice its normal size quite easily

If these really are coffins, these factors may explain the features observed.

Why not just use much cheaper body bags?

Body bags are not easy to transport in what might be seen as "a dignified manner befitting a deceased love one".

In a mass casualty scenario, tossing victims about like so much bagged garbage, would surely add to the trauma experienced by the survivors. It might even lead to violent resistance to containment and decontamination efforts: thus compounding the the difficulties faced by the responding officials.

"Coffins" would also serve to minimize contact with infected cadavers: Loading a dead body into a rgid container would be much easier than wrapping an empty "baggie" around each body for a remotely operated device.

It takes at least two people to safely handle a body bag: one person could be used to roll a body into a coffin. Man-power might be in short supply after a mass casualty event.

Still, I do not not know whether these are some sort of government pre-planned disposal scheme for the Apocalypse, or just a cheap storage solution for farm equipment.

On a possibly related note:

As I was leaving the office today, the was a sign in the lobby directing attendees to to a "Pandemic Training" seminar.

Sometimes coincidnces are just too creepy.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
patimg2.uspto.gov...://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?u=%25252Fnetahtml%2525 2Fsrchnum.htm%2526Sect1=PTO1%2526Sect2=HITOFF%2526p=1%2526r=1%2526l=50%2526f=G%2526d=PALL%2526s1=5425163.PN.%2526OS=PN/5425163%2526RS=PN/5425163

This looks similar to the containers. It is a us patent for cremation containers for corpses. It is made of polymers and is for ease of transportation of bodies.

Probably not anything but you never know.

U S Patent number 5425163

Read all 6 pages and see what you think.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by carpediem
youre opening up one big can of worms with this one. Its all to do with Rex 84.

Rex 84? I've never heard of Rex 84. Care to explain or give some more information about what you speak of?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfpack 51

Wasn't really bothered by this thread until I read that post, how absolutely creepy.
Just out of curiosity, How did FEMA's name get thrown into association with this site and the containers? There's a thread on here somewhere that talks about FEMA ordering a huge amount of body bags too, Hurricane Katrina era I think, that was really creepy too.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I had not heard specifically of Rex84 either.

Interesting topic.

I'd like to see where this thread goes...

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I just read the whole thread and it occurs to me this:

1 body per body bag.
2 Body bags per container.
8-10 containers per crate (this big box with the smaller containers in them).
5 crates per gondola load (Rail).
50 gondolas per train.

I'm just saying, that's what occured to me.

Cuhail

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   

OMG!!! The drawing in that patent document looks just like the containers. OMG!!!

That is one of the best finds yet explaining potential uses and the reason for the odd design.

I don't know what to think. It is awesome that this thread has held up so long and more information being shared

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

OMG!!! The drawing in that patent document looks just like the containers. OMG!!!

Many thanks to Wolfpack 51 for posting the link to that patent. However, when I tried it just now I only got a message stating "search time expired" -- which I find rather baffling. Even ignoring the fact that the link is to a specific and numbered patent, are there time restrictions on searches?

If anyone can access the relevant image from that patent doc and post it I'd sure appreciate it.

Regarding the "storage container" suggestions, I agree that they could well be for storage, meaning they are not just molds for something made from concrete, for example. However, coffins are also "storage containers"...

Look at it this way: if these things were purchased/are to be purchased by a Govt. department, somewhere along the way there has to be paperwork. Now, if that paperwork refers to an order for (x) 100,000 / million

"containers, plastic, materials, for the transport and storage of",

that reads a whole lot better and is less likely to ring alarm bells and lead to whistle-blowers than

"coffins, plastic, human corpses, for the transport and burial/cremation of"

-- doesn't it?

If this enormous stockpile of plastic "containers" are really only septic tank components, it sure gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "when the SHTF"...

EDIT: Though I could not access the cited patent at USPTO, I did find basic details of it on another site (but no pics). However, if the pic in the patent is pretty well identical with the actual plastic containers under discussion then that would seem to support the "body container" idea.

Just wondering: is this the only storage facility for these containers, or are there various others dotted around the country? In my humble opinion it would be folly for any emergency authority to have its entire supply of such "containers" in one place. Never have all your eggs in one basket. (Or should that be "casket"?) There are the logistical concerns, if nothing else.

[edit on 20-12-2007 by JustMike]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   

ALABAMA
Opelika - Military compound either in or very near town.
Aliceville - WWII German POW camp - capacity 15,000
Ft. McClellan (Anniston) - Opposite side of town from Army Depot;
Maxwell AFB (Montgomery) - Civilian prison camp established under Operation Garden Plot, currently operating with support staff and small inmate population.
Talladega - Federal prison "satellite" camp.
ALASKA
Wilderness - East of Anchorage. No roads, Air & Railroad access only. Estimated capacity of 500,000 Elmendorf AFB - Northeast area of Anchorage - far end of base. Garden Plot facility.
Eielson AFB - Southeast of Fairbanks. Operation Garden Plot facility.
Ft. Wainwright - East of Fairbanks
ARIZONA
Ft. Huachuca - 20 miles from Mexican border, 30 miles from Nogales Rex '84 facility.
Pinal County - on the Gila River - WWII Japanese detention camp. May be renovated.
Yuma County - Colorado River - Site of former Japanese detention camp (near proving grounds). This site was completely removed in 1990 according to some reports.
Phoenix - Federal Prison Satellite Camp. Main federal facility expanded.
Florence - WWII prison camp NOW RENOVATED, OPERATIONAL with staff & 400 prisoners, operational capacity of 3,500.
Wickenburg - Airport is ready for conversion; total capacity unknown. Davis-Monthan AFB (Tucson) - Fully staffed and presently holding prisoners!!
Sedona - site of possible UN base.
www.jameswickstrom.com...

Link supplies aphabetical list

Please read Posting work written by others

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 20/12/07 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfpack 51
patimg2.uspto.gov...://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?u=%25252Fnetahtml%2525 2Fsrchnum.htm%2526Sect1=PTO1%2526Sect2=HITOFF%2526p=1%2526r=1%2526l=50%2526f=G%2526d=PALL%2526s1=5425163.PN.%2526OS=PN/5425163%2526RS=PN/5425163

This looks similar to the containers. It is a us patent for cremation containers for corpses. It is made of polymers and is for ease of transportation of bodies.

Probably not anything but you never know.

U S Patent number 5425163

Read all 6 pages and see what you think.

I couldn't find the patent on that page, must've "disappeared," but I did find it here:
Source-Free Patents Online

Here are a couple pics... Never posted pics so hope they work.

Creepy stuff. I found a few more similar patents, but I don't have the space to post them.

EDIT: ADD

[edit on 12/20/07 by SantaClaus]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
prob just for emergency scenarios: nuclear, bio, bird/dance fever.

sucks but it's just a darn dangerous world out there/in here.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I just think they are too deep for coffins on the other hand there's tooooo many for a septic company. Looking forward to watching today.

mikell

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
This looks like a 'one size fits all' product so that stacking and transportation is simplified. My advice to you all is 'Keep Your Powder Dry'
Regards,
Horsegiver.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Bingo!!! You go girl! What a find "interestedalways".

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
An interesting thread.
Just had this thought - if someone could check the County land records
to see who owns that parcel of land.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

I wish I could take credit for that find, musselwhite, but actually wolfpack 51 found the first patent and pics. And of course you did get the pics.

I was beginning to believe the purpose of the containers was a septic tank of some sort and business had gone bad. I guess it would make sense to contract the making of such a product with a company in the business of making similar products already.

I noticed the phone number of some surrounding businesses had been found, has anyone followed up on this?

If this whole concept, which has been discussed before, is a real scenario with the camps and the containers and all then it does need to be made public and we need to know the intentions of those who "manage" us.

This should not be discussed and then swept under the rug like it always is.

This is important to know, what are they doing with all the closed military bases??? They made a big show on the news about closing them all the while never mentioning what will be done with the structures after being closed.

I don't want to be feel like a sheep being fattened for the slaughter, What is going on and why are there SO MANY of those things???

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Those containers are not used in septic tank installations. I am familiar w/the operations of septic tank installations (friend in business) and drain fills.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I've been googling prison construction in US. www.wpi.edu...
www.prisonpolicy.org...
www.granma.cu...

We are connecting the dots.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join