It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Coffins In Georgia

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackMumba
I just found out where who the coffins belong to!

I wonder if they get asked this often, because I just got the same email.

Now that you know who and why, do you still think there is a conspiracy?

[edit on 7/28/2008 by Pauligirl]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I just found out where who the coffins belong to!

You certainly are dedicated to answers though; This thread is how I found and joined ATS a few months ago and I spent a few nights finding out the same thing. I'm glad you've found it out and hopefully you still don't believe that FEMA is preparing to use these for a mass casualty event. cheers.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Hang on a second,

Vantage have ties with Hercules, Ashland, Monsanto all government connections.

Read it

Link

This isn't over or "confirmed" not by a long shot

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
there is an Interstate 3 being proposed running from Savannah Georgia up to Knoxville Tennessee. It will run quite close if not through madison georgia. savannah is where billions are being pored into military upgrades. www.chattoogariver.org...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
also note

Georgia ’s newest Air National Guard unit, the 139th Intelligence Squadron was officially activated on May 29th at Fort Gordon , GA , becoming the ninth Air Guard unit in the state and the first new Georgia Air Guard unit in more than 30 years. The mission of the new unit is the executing of cryptologic intelligence operations to satisfy strategic, operations and tactical intelligence requirements of national decision makers, combatant commanders and combat operations. In addition, the 139th IS has an important state mission of providing a trained and equipped force to assist the citizens of Georgia in times of emergency.
www.dod.state.ga.us...

to "state mission of providing a trained & equip'd force to assist the citizens of Georgia in Times of Emergency.............madison, georgia is 91.1 miles, straight shot to this facility off Interstate 20

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I live in Charlotte, NC. Today I saw FEMA coffins in a recently cleared area. They were visable from the road and had absolutely no identification. This is messed up.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Curiouser And Curiouser.

Vantage Make Furnaces & Ovens & Equip For DOD

Well, have fun. I found out what I wanted to know. The black boxes aren't coffins and don't belong to FEMA. Rowan is very large company and has government ties. A lot of large (and small) companies do. Is it a conspiracy? Or just good business? I read the links on your site. I don't see anything sinister in what they do.

Your milage may vary.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
If you have undeniable proof of that not just "someone's word for it" i'd like to see that proof.

FYI : Just because Vantage say they leased the land doesn't make it so. That goes for the burial vaults too.

Scan your documents of proof here please?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
There has to dead people there!
Somebody has to know because someone set that up.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

If you have undeniable proof of that not just "someone's word for it" i'd like to see that proof.

FYI : Just because Vantage say they leased the land doesn't make it so. That goes for the burial vaults too.

I don't have a problem with "someone's word for it" since I never thought there was anything to the FEMA coffin rumour anyway.

Like I said, I found out what I wanted to know. If you're not satisfied with it, keep digging.

Happy hunting.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
yea that mass graves comment..

the government are being smart this time there trying to get to effect us like enviormentaly(chem trails polution in the air, poisoning our water, and #ing up our food that we buy with, and with out us knowing wat the ingrediants in the product really do like aspartame) but basicaly there being smart and not geting invovled with it and leting the enviorment effect us slowley

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I just found out about these coffins. Very strange. Did anyone find out what they are and what they are for? Maybe contact someone like the mayor or governor and see what they say these are. What about the concentration camps they say FEMA has set up and all the guards there all the time even though the camps are empty. And those special trains they have that they say they are going to use to haul people to the camps. There are railroad tracks near all this stuff. They use gangstalking as a way of harassing people, too.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
You guys scare me hahaha
You think so low of the human race !

there will be no mass genocide dang thats under the belt

But I can tell you this

there is going to wars many more wars like Mcain mentioned
video.google.ca...#

there is going to be Riots food shortages
video.google.ca...=riots%20&hl=en

and if some how, the Neocons are that mad, even Nukes in America.

America today is on the cusp of radical changes
video.google.ca...=NAU%20&hl=en

The Constitution in the future is going be known as only a g~d Dam~ piece of paper, by the common man desperate for survival.

do as your told you will not die
if you riot they will stick you in a plastic box down in Georgia

So chill out grab a cold one and don't play with guns,make threats or disobey police and cause trouble.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Musselwhite,

I am incredibly curious and must ask... what led you to first post about these containers back in December?

The pictures you posted were taken during a visit to Madison in 2002. Did something happen or was there some activity or new info that caused you to regain interest? Why is all this suddenly being discussed now?

Those containers have just sat there untouched for years. All over the internet now though, people are going nuts about them.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I have an idea supposedly if those containers were supposed to house dead bodies. Couldn't you in theory just cremate them all?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkullShoals
Musselwhite,

I am incredibly curious and must ask... what led you to first post about these containers back in December?
i had just moved to 584 harper valley in 2002. something strange began to happen on harper valley www.abovetopsecret.com... being placed in the path of this rabbit hole and subsequent catastropic events which too place, i suffered extreme emotional stress. i believe there is a cover underground military infrastructure. it took sometime to realize i was not nuts.

Originally posted by SkullShoalsThe pictures you posted were taken during a visit to Madison in 2002. Did something happen or was there some activity or new info that caused you to regain interest? Why is all this suddenly being discussed now?
i first posted to www.abovetopsecret.com... Gathering List of underground facilities in US

Originally posted by SkullShoalsThose containers have just sat there untouched for years. All over the internet now though, people are going nuts about them.

yes and finally. it has come full circle back to ATS. i started researching to make a connection with what went on in the north georgia mountains and i began to connect the dots. get ready and pray!

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I've been looking at the youtube videos and images of these items and here's my theory.

The Centers for Disease Control is in Atlanta, GA. In the greater Atlanta area there are many BSL-4 facilities which handle some of the most infectious agents known. It seem that these containers are staged in the area for containment of cadavers in the event of a disastrous release of some pathogen. The larger size of the containers could be to accommodate more than one cadaver or to hold some kind of inner containment system or body bag.

If you go to Google Map, search for "BSL-4, GA, USA" to see the large number of high-level laboratory facilities in the area.

Map coordinates of the mystery location: +33° 33' 57.36", -83° 29' 6.26"

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Industrial Process Furnace And Oven Manufacturing Industry Revenue For The Year 2006 Was Approximately $1,960,000,000 Business Wire, March 27, 2007
findarticles.com...

brace yourself America and prepare yourself for a bird flu pandamic. read this article

Pandemic flu preparedness and the China connection We received a special visit from A. True Ott, PhD, ND on July 18. "I have a very important scoop for you," he said. Then he described in detail a compelling scenario that left us with a curious dilemma: Do we report our belief that what Dr. True Ott said was true—that something monstrous associated with the 2008 Olympics in Beijing is being planned—or wait until we are absolutely certain. But responsibility outweighs uncertainty because time, as you will see, is of the essence: If we wait until we are certain, it will be too late. When you put all of this together, it feels like the stage has been set for the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing to kick off a global influenza pandemic with a bioengineered blend of the "recreated" H7N3 ("Spanish") flu and the H5N1 ("avian") flu via millions of doses of vaccines that have been cultured in Chinese human kidney tissue.
proliberty.com...

people get ready their's a train a coming!

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

I don't have a problem with "someone's word for it" since I never thought there was anything to the FEMA coffin rumour anyway.

Don't have a problem with it if it jives with your beliefs, but demand proof if it doesn't, eh?

Typical thinking, actually.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join