It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Coffins In Georgia

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
When cremation is selected for the final disposition of the remains a container is needed for the deceased. This container is made of wood and allows the crematory operator to slide the deceased on a cardboard roller into the retort. This container can be a wooden casket depending on the circumstances. When the cremation process is over the remains are raked out into a holding bin and an industrial magnet is used to sift through the bone and ash to recover staples that were in the wood or metal hardware from the casket. Can you imagine having to clean out a retort with melted plastic in it, much less the amount of polution it would create? Come on people use your noogins.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
To be fair, the patent in question was indeed for a plastic cremation vault, but "material that produces no atmospheric polluting gases or vapors when burned", does not sound a whole like plastics. Also, the patent has nothing to do with Vantage Products, apart from the obvious similarity in appearance between the products, and Vantage clearly market their product for burial, not cremation. 2+2=5 me thinks.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

Interesting state/location to be found in and if FEMA truly plans to use these as coffins at least someone with foreknowledge is thinking about the aftermath/bodies. That doesn't appear to be the case throughout most of the world, many will be swallowed in earth and water upon such an event, and many other bodies will need burial. Many might hate me for suggesting such a thing but foreknowledge always was forewarning and to be forewarned is to be forearmed.

Georgia,

"Low lying lands along the eastern coast of the United States will be drawn below sea level some 150 feet at the start of the pole shift, water rushing in over land pulled down temporarily by the stretch that the sea floor of the Atlantic will experience. This in combination with the tidal waves that all ocean coasts can expect will wreak havoc on states such as Georgia. Where Georgia has land in it's headlands that border the Appalachian Mountains, the steady rise of land from coast to foothills will actually encourage the water to rise higher, as it will gain momentum. Those living in the low lands of Georgia will in all likelihood drown, unless in boats that can deal with wildly sloshing water. Following the shift, these low lands will also steadily go under water due to the melting poles. Those wishing to survive are advised to move."

Florida,

"Stretching out into the ocean, Florida has a tenuous position during the coming cataclysms. The strikes against it are many. The land is too low to offer safe haven to tidal waves, which will roll over the state without hindrance, from one side to the other. When the Atlantic stretches, just prior to the shift, the lands closest to the equator will feel the draw the most, as this is where the Atlantic rifts are deepest. Thus, where land in the southeastern US will be pulled under to the degree that water may lap at cities high in the Appalachian mountains, along the eastern seaboard, it will surely pull Florida under the water long enough to drown the populace totally. Those in boats will find they must contend with whirlpools and sloshing water that can capsize even large ocean going vessels. And those in skyscrapers likewise should not assume that their foundations will not be undercut and eroded. This is not a safe place."

The FEMA camps are mostly preparing not for reasons everyone insinuates or thinks but the truth will come out eventually and upon it coming out this is when such camps will be needed/used the most.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

But the idea that they are just and have been "sittin there" speaks volumes, most companies don't have the capital to stockpile like that unless they expect to sell them pretty quickly...........

I have never worked in a company that runs thousands above orders that never move, just sit there waiting for a buyer, that doesn't work well for the stockholders.............

Do the math. 50,000 vaults is a 2 week supply at 50:50. Somehow I think more people are burried than cremated, if so then its less than a 2 week supply. Dealing with those numbers, 50k really is not an unusual amount to have sitting around.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by The Undertaker

mr undertaker, sweetheart, ha ha ha ha, initially and i reiterate, from prior post some 2 years ago, these coffins were produced in large numbers in case of a biological attack after 9/11. designed and manufactured for easy containment (of bodies and their contaminates) and easily disposed of.....as in cremated.

i could be totally wrong. it wouldn't hurt one bit. i just asked a question and posted pictures and began to dig and am still digging. i would like nothing more than to be wrong.

my gut tells me differently and i'm banking on what i preceive to be a matter for public knowledge. Just in case someone might want to prepare. i personally have made changes to ensure I am better prepared inside and out.

right now there is an issue concerning the patent if you would like to take a gander and help with this matter.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

You know... I keep seeing a lot of alarmism over the inevitable pole shift. Many claim that the seas will inundate the coastlines or some other catastrophe will ensue. I have as yet to see any of these alarmists postulate a mechanism or theory that can be examined or verified.

Fact: The magnetic field will collapse and reverse. We see archaeological record of it in the magnetic alignment of ferrite material in cooled magma.

Fact: The gravitational field will not collapse... unless you can figure out how to eliminate the mass of the Earth.

Tides are caused by gravitational variations from the relationship of the Earth-Sun-Moon gravity wells. And.. to a lesser extent (far smaller) Jupiter, Venus, Mars etc. NOT by variations in the magnetic field. (If you can prove that it does, submit a paper, you can get a lot of fame from that theory... if true)

Failing a catastrophic change in this gravitational relationship, or a full on major shift in a tectonic plate, a new LIP forms, or asteroid impact... You aren't gonna see the water inundating the land as claimed in your reference.

Geomagnetic reversal

[edit on 1-9-2009 by RoofMonkey]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread321952/pg34#pid7012064] these coffins were produced in large numbers in case of a biological attack after 9/11. designed and manufactured for easy containment (of bodies and their contaminates) and easily disposed of.....as in cremated.

Pure fiction. The patent was granted in 1993, other similar containers back to the early 70's or even earlier. These rumours started to appear mid-late 90's?

i could be totally wrong. it wouldn't hurt one bit. i just asked a question and posted pictures and began to dig and am still digging. i would like nothing more than to be wrong.

I don't think you do want to be wrong given your sheer stubbornness in hanging on to make believe.

my gut tells me differently

Ah the gut, it aint always right you know.

right now there is an issue concerning the patent if you would like to take a gander and help with this matter.

Which patent, I've found several, by different inventors/assignees that are all for similar burial or cremation purposes. Only the structural design/material varies.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by quackers]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

apparently you have not read the entire thread. these plastic containers are made for cremation. vantage products parent company is rowan technologies (now known as Indel, Inc.) www.manta.com... and www.manta.com... who is in the business of industrial furnaces and ovens. why bother posting if you do not read the entire thread? i have looked into the crematories; i have a thread on them.

did you check the patent? they are made for cremation undertaker.

The Undertaker is right. Plastic containers are not used for cremation. They would melt and gunk up the works. I think that's why those patents were never put into production.
Google cardboard cremation.
www.matthewscremation.com...
www.gordersupply.com...

See if you can find a crematory that uses plastic coffins.
I've read so much funeral stuff now, I twitch. I didn't know until today that they have to remove breast implants prior to cremation.
Eek.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

apparently you have not read the entire thread. these plastic containers are made for cremation. vantage products parent company is rowan technologies (now known as Indel, Inc.) www.manta.com... and www.manta.com... who is in the business of industrial furnaces and ovens. why bother posting if you do not read the entire thread? i have looked into the crematories; i have a thread on them.

did you check the patent? they are made for cremation undertaker.

The Undertaker is right. Plastic containers are not used for cremation. They would melt and gunk up the works. I think that's why those patents were never put into production.
Google cardboard cremation.
www.matthewscremation.com...
www.gordersupply.com...

See if you can find a crematory that uses plastic coffins.
I've read so much funeral stuff now, I twitch. I didn't know until today that they have to remove breast implants prior to cremation.
Eek.

Never heard of anyone removing a breast implant. We do however remove pacemakers. They have some radioactive elements in them I believe.

The reason I jumped back into this thread is because I can't believe it's still going on. I originally thought when I joined that by posting the fact that these are burial vaults and not I repeat not Coffins, then people would lose interest and this thread would die. Obviously, I was mistaken.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Well... there is the slight problem of Vantage having just so many of the [expletive deleted] things in storage... at the ready. ~ 240,000 just from my estimates based on satellite imagery of both sites and the Youtube vid of Madison GA.

Either Vantage is very stupid, or very shrewd. That's a lot of inventory in anybody's book.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Undertaker

Never heard of anyone removing a breast implant. We do however remove pacemakers. They have some radioactive elements in them I believe.

The reason I jumped back into this thread is because I can't believe it's still going on. I originally thought when I joined that by posting the fact that these are burial vaults and not I repeat not Coffins, then people would lose interest and this thread would die. Obviously, I was mistaken.

A lot of folks don't read the entire thread. I posted back about 15 pages ago that they were vaults and included an email from Vanguard, saying they made them and rented the lot for storage. You see how much good that did. SkullShoals posted parts of a lawsuit where the county was suing Vanguard for taxes on the stored vaults.

The breast implants--hey, I read it on the web, so you know it's got to be true. I thought pacemakers were removed because of batteries.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoofMonkey
reply to post by ET_MAN

Fact: The gravitational field will not collapse... unless you can figure out how to eliminate the mass of the Earth.

Due to the gravitational force of an incoming celestial object that is a brown dwarf the earths gravitational field will collapse or moreover be forced/pushed. This object has been spoken of by many ancient civilizations and many people of the past including the great flood spoken of in biblical texts. This is a cyclic event that occurs so is not some unexpected object out of the blue coming, it has happened many times in the past and will happen again many times in the future. This object is the same object referred to in Book Of Revelation for those who are religious in nature called “Wormwood’. The fact is many ancient civilizations have written about this very event, the evidence for it happening in the past through ancient texts, scientific knowledge/discoveries, archeological findings, astronomical knowledge and biblical scriptures including other various prophecies are overwhelming.

Upon it’s pass it will release red iron oxide into the atmosphere and the moon will appear as red or blood, the sun will become darkened due to a number of things. There are a great deal of things that will happen including the displacement of earths crust, great earthquakes, tsunami’s and so on. I will add some more info from another thread. you can follow this link on it as I explain a little more:

”As the earth starts wobbling or shaking this is when a displacement of the earth's crust will occur to be more specific:

Earth is composed of several layers, the outermost layer is referred to as Earth's crust. The more technical name for this layer is the lithosphere. The surface layer is in the neighborhood of 30 to 40 miles thick and is mostly composed of solid crystalline rock. The next layer down is made up of a more fluid like layer of "Hot Molten Rock" and is known as the asthenosphere or mantel.

Earth is in like an egg, with the shell of the egg forming the thin crust it's lithosphere and the liquid part inside represents the earth's molten mantel or it's asthenosphere. As an eggshell can spin independently over the liquid part of an egg, the earth's crust can also spin independently over it's molten mantel. In this slippage of the Earth's crust over it's fluid like inner layer that is the physical mechanism by which the planet actually shifts it's axis of rotation.

What actually can take place during an "Earthian Pole Shift" is that the most solid lithosphere (crust), slips over the more fluid like asthenosphere (mantel) a phenomenon known as "Lithospheric displacment" or the displacment of earth's crust.

” This object goes by many names, the Egyptians called it the “Terrible Comet”
The civilizations of South and Central American called it the “Sky Serpent”
The Hopi Indians named it “Sasquasohah”
The Babylonians called it “Marduk”
The Chinese labeled it “The Red Dragon”
The Sumerian’s called it Nibiru or Planet of the Crossing.
Other civilizations labeled it “The Winged or Horned Disk”, “The Destroyer”, “The Death Comet” and many others. I will provide greater details in the video and even more data on a website once up and running.

The Biblical prophecy and bible speaks about this same object in the book of revelation labeling it as “Wormwood” The ancient texts of the bible among many other scrolls, tablets and written texts all talk about this object and a great flood, fire coming down from heaven all coinciding with the story and time of Noah in the old testament. Everything you will see fits together once presented in a whole and coincides with this same object passing through the solar system.

All of these ancient civilizations had knowledge of this object and talk about this cycle period, in fact most of them were extremely observant with the stars and continually were in watch for this same object to come back in fear knowing how much destruction it would cause upon it’s passing. You will see great evidence that every cycle and time this brown dwarf passed in history it would cause global catastrophic destruction, earthquakes, tsunami’s, new volcanic activity, block faulting, a displacement of earths crust and geographical relocations, new land rising, mountains and land disappearing, mountain building, magnetic pole shifts and in some cases complete flips of earth among many other earth changes.

All of these changes always depend on how and where it passes exactly upon it’s crossing. Wormwood the object coming is a brown dwarf, the ancient civilizations knew nothing about brown dwarfs as the first brown dwarf was officially confirmed in 1995, today hundreds of them have since been found, recognized and confirmed however science and astronomy still know little about the brown dwarfs and objects that pass space/time and many cases dimensions which have never been officially recognized yet because it cannot be seen therefore cannot be explained. An object disappears from view and that is all one can see and confirm, the world cannot yet see beyond this dimension and science cannot prove something they cannot see, taste, feel, smell or touch.

So for ancient civilizations the brown dwarf red object appears to look like a planet or comet passing to them and most of them believed that’s what the object was with a fiery red tale that holds gases, debris and red iron oxide that will be released turning the stars and moon to appear as blood or red in color. The waters and earth will be hit with this iron oxide and the methane that it carries with it usually will ignite due to the oxygen in the atmosphere of earth. This is where many ancient civilizations talk about fire coming down from heaven or hail of fire burning entire cities and civilizations, this will at a different level or degree happen all depending on position of this brown dwarf (and I will call it “Wormwood” from now on) when crossing between earth and the sun. Earth will wobble back and forth, the sun will appear to darken due to the atmosphere and ash from volcanic activity in many parts of the world, earthquake’s will be taking place on a scale/magnitude never before experienced or recorded, tsunami’s will cover entire cities and block faulting will take place rising new lands and falling/sinking others.

Hurricanes, massive storms and extreme weather will continue for months not to mention the volcanic activity that will all seem to happen at the same time. People’s hearts will literally fail them as a prophecy of the bible says upon looking up and seeing what is coming in the sky. The book of revelation is not far off to a level and I believe whoever wrote that knew and was aware of these cyclic events to come because they have happened over and over in the past with many civilizations all the way back dating to the city of Atlantis which sill exists today under the sea and is expected to be found after this event or at least publicly found and seen as earth oceans that make up roughly 70% of earths surface will relocate. Block faulting will take place meaning land will rise and land will fall in various places throughout the world.”

Source, www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

*sigh... I reiterate:

You know... I keep seeing a lot of alarmism over the inevitable pole shift. Many claim that the seas will inundate the coastlines or some other catastrophe will ensue. I have as yet to see any of these alarmists postulate a mechanism or theory that can be examined or verified.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
More data:

It`s hard for me to believe some of the things your saying.

Much expected , I will do my best to present all information/evidence available on the subject then ultimately the decision is yours.

What if I were to say that the object you talk about is nothing more then a story? A story set up to keep the masses on edge, or, in fear.

Then I would tell you everyone has freedom of opinion and speech and I can respect everyone’s opinion/freedom of speech.

Our entire solar system is going through a change as we speak. We are passing through what is known as an energy field. It radiates out from the center of our universe. It is what holds the universe together. It is the energy that helps in the evolution in all things, from the smallest of microbes to the planets and stars themselves. An evolution that we are now going through.

I would tell you that earth and all species are continually going through changes due to energy exchange/fields on a everyday basis coming from both within this universe and higher/lower dimensions right here on earth. I would tell you that all things happening are not based on the center of the Milky Way galaxy alone.

I would tell you that today, the science of astronomy is still in it’s infancy, I would tell you that earth knows little about it’s own solar system and even less about the universe at large. I would tell you that even the little earth does know (or at least thinks it knows) about it’s own solar system has only recently been discovered.

I would tell you Uranus was completely unknown about until higher powered telescopes were produced in 1781. I would tell you that Neptune wasn’t figured out mathematically until 1846, and Pluto until 1930. Astronomers still struggle to just identify objects within earth’s own solar system, it wasn’t until 1999 that Prospero, Setebos and Stephano, three of Uranus’s moons were discovered. In 2003 astronomers announced the discovery of three new moons on the Planet Neptune. The first brown dwarf wasn’t confirmed until 1995 and astronomers know very little about these objects to date.

After Pluto was discovered in 1930 it became evident that something was still out beyond it, several decades after this discovery astronomers continuously observed the outer planets of the solar system and noticed strange wobbles, behaving like something was pulling at them from deep space. (Something massive existing outside the solar system.)

Astronomers concluded that something else was out there, something extremely massive with an incredibly strong gravitational pull, perturbing the outer planets of the solar system. Astronomers labeled this unknown object as Planet X. (X) Simply stands for “Unknown” The ancient civilizations also misinterpreted this object to be a planet or comet having zero knowledge of what a brown dwarf is. Astronomers have since started looking at the possibility of it being a “Dark Star’ Due to it’s incredible gravitational affect it’s demonstrating on the outer planets.

In 1972 the Institute of Theoretical Astronomy in Leningrad used the perturbations in the orbit of known comets to help calculate this object. In the same year, astronomers at the Livermore Radiation Laboratory in California used the perturbations in the orbit of Halley’s comet and two other objects to also mathematically demonstrate the existence of this massive and mysterious object traveling outside the visible solar system.

By the late 1970’s, most astronomers had enough theoretical and mathematical evidence to be convinced that something was out there. Most astronomers then concluded the only thing left to do is identify this dark, mysterious object and determine its exact orbital track. Focus then changed to finding where this object was going/headed and when. Then in the early 1980’s the search for this mysterious object strangely escalated in intensity at NASA and other governmental institutions. In 1981 the following statement was made“Astronomers readying telescopes to probe the outer reaches of our solar system”

Dr. Tom Van Flandern of the US Naval Observatory states this objects path is highly elliptical like that of a comet. Throughout the early 1980’s NASA searched desperately for this object but could not find it even though they had powerful light gathering telescopes pointed in it’s general direction due to the object not emitting any visible light. On January 30th 1983 an article from New York Times states:

“Something out there beyond the farthest reaches of the known solar system seems to be tugging at Uranus and Neptune. Some giant gravitational force keeps perturbing the two giant planets, causing irregularities in their orbits. The force suggests a presence that’s far away and unseen, a large celestial object that may be the long sought Planet X.”

Later that same year in 1983 NASA’s newly launched IRAS (Infrared Astronomical Satellite) spotted a large, dark, mysterious object coming towards us from the depths of space. Their discovery was mentioned in a 1983 Washington Post interview with the chief IRAS scientist from JPL in California. Dr. Gerry Neugebauer. The article states:

” A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion, by an orbiting telescope (IRAS) So Mysterious is this object that astronomers do not know it if is a planet, a giant comet, or a nearby proto-star (dwarf star) that never got hot enough to become a star.”

You will notice the object is unknown to them at this point and they could change the search from Planet X to Object X or (X) For Unknown. Pioneer 10 & 11 were eventually launched for this very purpose of detecting and finding what is out there, so what do you think they found?

I see your on the bandwagon that supports the planet X story.

Just to make this clear (X) simply means Unknown to astronomers, the object is not a planet but a brown dwarf. The coming informational video will give you a run down on things that I cannot fully share at this time. The object is out there and headed this way, it’s not a matter of IF but WHEN. I suggest you watch the video once released for further details.

Source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will be releasing an informational video with much more information, evidence, facts, scientific discoveries supporting this, archeological discoveries, ancient texts from many civilizations, astronomical discoveries/evidence, biblical and prophetic texts/statements and much more. I am working on that now and hope to have it completed by Oct 11th of this year. This thread I have going is rather incomplete on information at this time but nevertheless gives some info on it can be found here:www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would ask you to disregard all religious beliefs, put aside all differences from whatever walk of life you come from keeping a rational and open mind, taking a look at only the facts of certain things and evidence suggesting that this event has happened many times in the past and will happen again in the near future and consider what I have to present you with. To be Forewarned is to be Forearmed!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

reply to post by ET_MAN

*sigh... I reiterate:

The mechanism has been presented and it undoubtedly has already been astronomically/mathematically verified (unpublicly/unofficially.) But it could be done publicly by someone or at least the theory presented, do you know someone in this field who wishes to put their name on the line? I'm assuming you may have not yet received enough data/information on this subject to know yet what is to be expected upon this object's pass. (The brown dwarf passes between the earth and the Sun.) I realize there are many others out there presenting information and dis-information on the subject but I haven't seen a video yet with complete data/evidence presented in the form of a bigger/detailed picture. There is a way bigger picture to all of this then meets the eye than just an incoming object. So if you can stay patient and visit my thread around Oct 11th you might start thinking twice about all of this.

Best Wishes!
ET_MAN

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
A brown dwarf is not a pole shift.

Sorry, nice try.

Sumerian dogma and a reinterpretation of a creation mythos is not sound verifiable data. Makes a great story, and is a good way to find a lead to look for supporting evidence, but until you find that evidence, it's still mythos.

A few months ago, I ran across the brown dwarf idea in another site that I was subsequently banned from without explanation. Here are a few things to think about in any Marduk/Brown Dwarf line of reasoning...

1) A Brown Dwarf is massive by planetary scales. Generally the mass has to be a bit over 13 Jupiter masses or you will never get any fusion at all. At this point deuterium fusion is possible. Less than that and all you have is a gas giant, like Jupiter or Saturn.

2) Up around 68 to 70 Jupiter masses, Hydrogen fusion becomes possible. More than this and it's a Star, not a brown dwarf.

3) Can a brown dwarf be "out there" lurking in the shadows? Yeah, it can. But it's not a "pole shift" as mentioned a few posts back.

Being a stellar type object, it can have material in stable orbits around it, much like Jupiter has it's on mini system. Outside of that, the orbits of it's satellites become unstable and are ejected from the system.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ff6d6163e2b9.jpg[/atsimg]

How possible is a brown dwarf being "out there"? Pretty good... actually.

[Antoine Duquennoy and Michel Mayor of the Geneva Observatory] produced evidence that as many as 10 percent of solar-type stars are bound to brown dwarfs—that is, they have stellar companions with masses ranging from 0.01 to 0.08 times the mass of the sun.

"Companions to Young Stars", Scientific American special edition "Secret Lives of Stars" 2004

Either way... this is still not a pole shift... nor is it related to the "Fema" Coffins.

EDIT: FYI... since I just noticed the "passes between Earth and the Sun" bit. Orbits are orbits since they repeat themselves. In order for this to be "an orbit" it would have had to pass in that location several times in it's history.

Given a 3600 year orbit... (I don't know why, it just keeps coming up in the alternative literature) this would mean that this Brown Dwarf would have made some where on the order of 4.6 billion years / 3600 years = 1.28 billion passes. (or somewhere up in that range) since the Sun has been around. Each and every passing that close would have had a pretty good chance of perturbing the orbits of the inner planets when it happened... perturbed as in; ejected from the solar system or thrown into the Sun.

Funny, I have never seen anyone address that issue either...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Well... there is the slight problem of Vantage having just so many of the [expletive deleted] things in storage... at the ready. ~ 240,000 just from my estimates based on satellite imagery of both sites and the Youtube vid of Madison GA.

Either Vantage is very stupid, or very shrewd. That's a lot of inventory in anybody's book.

And just how many does Vantage have? Depending on where you get your theory, there are a couple of manufacturers supposedly producing and storing plastic coffins for FEMA. Vantage is one Polyguard (who actually do have a government conrtact, for Veterans) is the other. Vantage has nothing to do with Polyguard and both have made clear exactly what these are and why they are stored in quantity. There are stacks of 20, so for there to be that quarter a million, there would need to be some 12,000 stacks. Sorry, but no one has shown any evidence of anywhere near that number let alone the 25,000 needed for 1/2 a million.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

ET Man, I followed your "warning from the benevolents thread" for a while and I was wondering if your posting in this discussion as a connect the dots type of suggestion?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by RoofMonkey

I respectfully disagree and suggest you visit the thread near/around Oct 11th to get more answers.

Given a 3600 year orbit... (I don't know why, it just keeps coming up in the alternative literature) this would mean that this Brown Dwarf would have made some where on the order of 4.6 billion years / 3600 years = 1.28 billion passes. (or somewhere up in that range) since the Sun has been around. Each and every passing that close would have had a pretty good chance of perturbing the orbits of the inner planets when it happened... perturbed as in; ejected from the solar system or thrown into the Sun.

I respectfully disagree with this as well on a certain angle/level. The Brown Dwarf has been around for a long time and this event HAS happened many times in the past and there is overwhelming evidence to support this if you view it all in which I'm sure you haven't or you would undoubtedly take this subject much more seriously. There is a much bigger picture then meets the eye on this one! (Please wait for the video for more detailed explanations/answers.)

Best Wishes!
ET_MAN

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Undertaker
reply to post by ET_MAN

ET Man, I followed your "warning from the benevolents thread" for a while and I was wondering if your posting in this discussion as a connect the dots type of suggestion?

Maybe/Yes/Probably, there are so many dots out there and many conspiracy theories displayed happen to revolve around this particular event in one way or another. Perhaps I should move onto underground, cities, tunnels and bases!-)

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join