It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Coffins In Georgia

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

w/regards to the term "expired" holds no validity to the continued manufacturing and selling of this patent: www.uspto.gov...

Potentially an even greater burden is the possibility that the failure to pay maintenance fees may have created so-called "intervening rights." When a patent expires due to failure to pay maintenance, it has fully expired, and the formerly patented device moves into the public domain. If the commissioner grants the petition to accept late payment, it is as though the patent never expired - with one important exception. A person who has begun making, selling, using, or importing the device in question during the time after the expiration of the six month grace period but before the acceptance of the petition to pay a late maintenance fee, may have established "intervening rights" to their activities. 35 U.S.C. S41(c)(2) provides that a person who has begun use during that time period, or who even has made "substantial preparation" to do so, may assert their reliance on the expiration as a defense to infringement. The court may, in the interest of fairness, allow such parties to continue their use, even if it otherwise would be blatant infringement. www.invention-protection.com... Pay_Those_Patent_Maintenance_Fees.html/

www.uspto.gov... _S_C_100.htm#usc35s100; www.uspto.gov...

didn't michael jackson buy the patent rights to the beatles music? also, after the expiration of a patent, anyone is free to make, use or sell the patented device without infringing upon original owner's rights pursuant to u.s. code. The patent holder may continue to make, use and sell his device, but may no longer prevent others from doing so as well. suffice it to say, the term "expired" here has no bearing with respect to the entity that now manufactures and sells this product.
www.uspto.gov... _S_C_100.htm#usc35s100; www.uspto.gov...

almost 25" in height does not allow for more than one body and the depth of those coffins appears to hold an entire casket; however, i'm still digging as to whether or not a third-party assignee can improve on the scope of original patent.

i am not a paralegal. just a retired legal secretary; however, i love digging. we have something in common.

i do understand about conspiracy theorists for i am one w/regards to the fema coffins! i do believe there is an expectation on the part of cdc/fema that millions of americans will die from a biological attack or Codex Alimentarius. an attack from whom???? remains to be seen.

i do, sincerely, appreciate your comments.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by musselwhite]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Easy there, I didn't mean to get you all flustered. It's just that this thread was started on the false assumption that FEMA was stockpiling Coffins. It's just not so. Yes it looks creepy to see these things stacked like they are, but that's the way it is when you compile this type of inventory. They can build this inventory and let it sit outside because these vaults won't rust and they are almost impossible to move around by yourself.

I've been a Funeral Director for 20years and I can tell everyone with the utmost of confidence that, "Sorry folks, nothing to see here, move along." has never been more appropriate.

If you don't believe me, go to a National Cemetery today and watch a burial of one of our Veterans. Stick around for the Interment after Services. After everyone leaves and they've lowered the casket into the Grave. I'll bet they drag one of these vaults out from behind the bushes and cover the casket.

Have a great day.

TU

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by The Undertaker

hello undertaker. thanks for your experience and the command to "move along." let's just forget the connection w/fema or the cdc and let's just answer the question why so many? why is there no decrease in inventory? so in your 20 years of experience could you please provide locations of these type containers stockpiled prior to 2001? was it to bury our soldiers who are dying in wars we should not be in? just what is the expected number? millions? i appreciate your confident input; however, only time will tell undertaker.

this thread was started in ignorance of what these containers were. i was told they belonged to fema. that seems to have touch nerves. nonetheless, they are for the dead! that's been established. who gives a rip who ordered them at this point, caretaker of the dead, the issue at this point is why so many?

since you have a vested interest in the coffins, what are your next year's projections? you must be looking forward to a prosperous year!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

ha ha ha! i like the "sure thing boss." thanks. your post made me smile. i've had so many lately in the negative it makes me feel good to smile. this thread is alive and all over the globe. must have credibility. again, thanks. musselwhite

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite

this thread was started in ignorance of what these containers were. i was told they belonged to fema. that seems to have touch nerves. nonetheless, they are for the dead! that's been established. who gives a rip who ordered them at this point, caretaker of the dead, the issue at this point if why so many?

So many? How many is too much? How many would be acceptable for them to have? Considering you know nothing of the industry, how do you even know that the actual numbers are anything but ordinary? The owner of the infamous plot in Georgia made a perfectly plausible and reasonable statement about them, and there is zero evidence linking them to FEMA.

Deny ignorance and all that.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by quackers

i appreciate your input. it seems you have more questions than i and as you pointed out i know absolutely nothing of the industry. please enlighten me as inquiring minds want to know. vantage is not the owner, btw, it is leased by vantage and the statement made is plausible and reasonable. right again. have you read the thread from beginning to end or just popped in to exercise some of your brain cells?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Why are so many detractors bothered by this thread?

It's like the same old info is being rehashed over and over.

Actually if there is a flu outbreak like so many seem to think is going to happen I can totally see the need for burnable coffins!

The patents for coffin "liners" and the uses for these coffins have been explained many, many times...........

Those of you who refuse to see ...................well you just might end up in one!

hahaha........Just playin...........

You guys have too much trust in ole uncle sam don't cha?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

The "move along" comment was more tongue and cheek, sorry if I offended anyone. On the other hand it really does apply here. This is just a stockpile of inventory, that's it. It's bulky,black and scary knowing that they are indeed for the dead.
These pictured in Georgia are the cheapest of many different types of vaults provided by cemeteries and funeral directors. That's why the government uses them. The VA has actually progressed to in ground crypts in some cemeteries already laid out, pre-dug so to speak. All a contractor has to do is remove two inches of top soil over a pre-lined-pre-dug crypt and lower the casket in and move on the the next grave.

"since you have a vested interest in the coffins, what are your next year's projections? you must be looking forward to a prosperous year!"

I don't own the facility I work at so my only interest is helping a family through the worst day of their lives.

I'd rather surf ATS all day long, screw work.

Don't get me wrong here guys, I believe that FEMA isn't all it professes to be either. There is definitely an eugenic agenda, whether it be FLU, War, or some health care sub-committee type gate keepers that decides elderly hospice/death care. We are in for one heck of a storm. It's just that the govt. isn't going to spend the $ on having your body buried in a casket under a vault with pretty flowers so the caretakers of the cemetery don't twist their ankles mowing your lawn in 20yrs. What you/we need to look out for are large industrial cremation facilities. That's how you get rid of a lot of bodies.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

These are caskets.

www.dignifiedcaskets.com...

These are vaults.

polyguardvaults.com...

The vault goes over the casket to prevent the ground from collapsing in on the casket.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
These vaults sure do come in handy for some.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Undertaker

These are caskets.

www.dignifiedcaskets.com...

These are vaults.

polyguardvaults.com...

The vault goes over the casket to prevent the ground from collapsing in on the casket.

Honey, I have been following this issue for two years, so unless you come up with something new your words mean nothing to me!

I have seen many patents that contradict your information, you have brought nothing new to the table, have you even read the entire thread or did you jump in the water cause you thought it was warm?

And by the way, not much of a bigger turn off than your "close this thread" or "move along folks" who died and made you the sheep herder???

And for the record this is almost a two year running thread, back off my friend Theresa, she is no stoopid person and deserves some respect for the work and research she has done regarding this thread........

[edit on 1-9-2009 by interestedalways]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Well I can't seem to find how many people are burried in the US every year, so we'll play it by ear. About 2.5 million americans die every year, for whatever reason. For arguments sake lets say 1/2 get burried, the other half cremated. That's 1.25 million burials, 1.25 million graves and presumably 1.25 million casket vaults. So, 50,000 sitting in a field in Georgia does not seem all that out of the ordinary. At any given time there will be masses of vaults sitting around, simply to keep up with the, otherwise ordinary, demand.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

you have such a way with words. good to have you back. 2 year running thread, huh? thanks for the vote of confidence. and i do appreciate you interestedalways. you are my hero!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by quackers

Well I can't seem to find how many people are burried in the US every year, so we'll play it by ear. About 2.5 million americans die every year, for whatever reason. For arguments sake lets say 1/2 get burried, the other half cremated. That's 1.25 million burials, 1.25 million graves and presumably 1.25 million casket vaults. So, 50,000 sitting in a field in Georgia does not seem all that out of the ordinary. At any given time there will be masses of vaults sitting around, simply to keep up with the, otherwise ordinary, demand.

In such a case with an obvious explanation then you would expect the stockpile to be slimming wouldn't you???

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by The Undertaker

apparently you have not read the entire thread. these plastic containers are made for cremation. vantage products parent company is rowan technologies (now known as Indel, Inc.) www.manta.com... and www.manta.com... who is in the business of industrial furnaces and ovens. why bother posting if you do not read the entire thread? i have looked into the crematories; i have a thread on them.

did you check the patent? they are made for cremation undertaker.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Haha, we posted at the same time, Ms. T..............

Fact is I am no hero and you know it.............yet I trust the research and time you have put forth here and would think others would too.

I give Kudo's for Twitchy who didn't take sides on the content of the thread but at least stood for it's worth to exist as any other thread has the right to the same..................

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by quackers

But the idea that they are just and have been "sittin there" speaks volumes, most companies don't have the capital to stockpile like that unless they expect to sell them pretty quickly...........

I have never worked in a company that runs thousands above orders that never move, just sit there waiting for a buyer, that doesn't work well for the stockholders.............

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

well interestedalways, i had to reiterate about vantage products' parent company being rowan technologies (now known as Indel, Inc.) who are in business of industrial furnaces/ovens. this is the direction i got from the undertaker to venture into........the industrial furnaces, i mean.

o numerous occasions you have reduced to writing words i am unable to convey unless they are $%^&*&*( when i get frustrated. beautiful way w/words.

you still are my hero, heroine (sp?) heroin. o, well!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

No, because there will always be a minimum stockpile. Unless there is a mad rush on dead people you'd expect the numbers to remain fairly static.

As for them being for cremation, well, perhaps not.

In most areas of the country, state law or local law does not require that you buy a container to surround the casket in the grave. However many cemeteries require that you have such container so that the grave will not sink in. Either a grave liner or a burial vault will satisfy these requirements.

The Vantage Standard
Molded of nonbiodegrable polypropylene
Material withstands5,100 lbs per sq.ft and over 44,000 of total load after burial
Non -porous and completely water resistant
75 Years Warranty

$837.00

Casket & Monument Discount

[edit on 1-9-2009 by quackers]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I ran a crematory for a year. Not in a million years would I put a poly-guard vault into a retort. Call any and I mean any funeral home and ask them.

Geeesh, All I'm trying to do is bring a little real information and Facts into this fantasy driven thread that you and interesdalways seem to be coveting.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join