It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are going to die!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Hey Jedimiller,

Do you feel like you are more alive getting responses to your threads?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
just shows how little you know! some of us will "live forever"!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conundrum04
Hey Jedimiller,

Do you feel like you are more alive getting responses to your threads?

Is that a trick question? No I don't feel more alive at all. Actually when I had the OOBE I felt more alive than now and that was a form of death, leaving the body for a long time. 12+ hours.

but seriously, why the attacks? I'm just saying, you are more alive when you die.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
You seem really sure thats a form of death.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I think a couple of people misunderstood my comment. I'm not saying to ignore it. I'm saying let's stop bickering about how proud and stubborn everyone is in their ways, and just find a way to agree to disagree and love the ones who hate, so they will stop hating, and then let's all work together and friggin do something AS A WHOLE instead of having all these agendas. It does matter!

We are all gunna die, and we will reflect back upon all the time we lived doing pointless crap, and we'll judge ourselves based on how many things we did out of love and free will compared to how many things we did out of hate and fear... and we'll learn our lessons.

So really, it only matters what YOU think, because it's your life... but don't get too caught up in the here and now, because like the OP said, it's not permanent. It is what you make it, and too many people make it what other people make of it.
Too many people are afraid of death, and therefore, they blame others solely and they use others and they fear others, only because they think that this is the only chance they get, so anything that taints this life needs to suffer because they just ruined the only thing they have... but in reality, we all have the whole infinite universe. This is just a place in infinite probabilioty. The More positive you make your experience, the more probable your experience will exponentially get better into infinity.

A bit too philosophical... but you can't mention death without being philosophical. The OP has a right to be frustrated. People don't get simple things. All they have to do is take the time to think for their very own, and appreciate the experience a little more. Instead of obsessing over certain narrow pieces of it, try to view the whole band, and keep nothing material sacred. Keep nothing man-made on a pedestal. Because you can't take it with you when you die.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   
So what? Everyone is gonna die sometime.

Just conduct yourselves accordingly.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   
When I die, I will become a corpse, then a skeleton, and then dirt. I can't wait.

the single point of energy which is my consciousness will probably be somewhere else though.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Thanks for the news flash.

To live is to die........... good metallica song actually.

enjoy the points.

By the way, does your post matter anyway??

Love all, all love.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   

You are going to die

And your point is?

Dying is easy, living in this crazy world is the hard part
and if you don't achieve enlightenment, you then have to go through it all over again and again and again and again. What a bummer!!!!

Jedimiller
Is that a trick question? No I don't feel more alive at all. Actually when I had the OOBE I felt more alive than now and that was a form of death, leaving the body for a long time. 12+ hours.

but seriously, why the attacks? I'm just saying, you are more alive when you die.

I can relate to what your saying after my own spiritual experiences. I also never felt more alive than when I was outside my physical body. It's truly an liberating and amazing experience that you can't really put into words. As humans we all carry the weight of this planet on our shoulders and as we walk the path of life, we accumulate alot of emotional baggage along the way. One of the first things you notice during an OBE is the absence of that emotional baggage and in it's place an overwhelming feeling of connectedness and also calm, peace and serenity. There is nothing to fear from death, only the mistakes you make in life.

Conundrum04 I suggest you read the Tibetan book of living and dying and learn about dying to prepare yourself for the death you know that's coming and which none of us can escape from.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   
well said, Kindred.

Those who fear death, fear life.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Conundrum04

Conundrum04…………….lol…..you’re a funny SOB……..

“Do you feel like you are more alive getting responses to your threads?”

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I think what J o h n n i e e e e is trying to say is we are destined to die spiritually if we don't change our ways

I would also like to let it be known that you are going to be taxed!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
"Die - Die - Die - Delilah!"

How do you know we're not all dead already? ( Like the 6th sense? )

2PacSade-

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
To the OP, are you just learning this? Where are you from? My parents explained death to me when I was 6 or so. Yes, everyone dies. It sucks but I have had 20 years to get used to it and I recommend you do too.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conundrum04
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls.

Let it be known to all, around the world. Let it be known to those that think that death and decay are for "losers". Let it be known to those that think that because they've got 1 million in the bank and can afford constant trips to Thailand or the Philippines for your sexual pleasures. Let it be known for all those pathetic women that constantly go in for plastic surgery to look "young". Let it be known to all those people that look down on others that don't think the same way as they do. Let it be known that those that snicker or ridicule those that ask for change outside your local 7-11. Let it be known that you are in a costume wearing a suit and tie going into a work environment you hate everyday. Let it be known that you are engaged in at least one fake relationship(even intimate) at the present time.

Let it be known!!!

You are all gonna die!

We are all in this together, so stop being pricks and start understanding that we are all in this together.

Oh man I am loving you today.

I am totally feeling this. This is what is up. Words to the wise..

Yo, I been highly misunderstood, by those that met us..
They had .. ears of corn, and heads of lettuce, mentally dead
Essentially fed, by the false teachings and eventually pledged allegiance
To that which was against them, then juiced and pimped them.
-Rza

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Conundrum04

Its true. The only thing we Know about a person from birth, are that they're gonna die. We're born to die

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Jesus what a waste of a thread, so we're all gonna die then eh? Tell me something I don't know.

Your thread supposes that you lead a guilt free, morally correct life and you have done nothing wrong towards anyone else ever? As if....

So, since we're all gonna die anyway as so expertly pointed out, why be good then? Why not be an evil bastard and rake the earth of all its got and make a ton of money or whatever takes your fancy?

Being good won't make you live forever anyway so whats the point?

Yes we are all gonna be dust at some point, so make the best of it, good or bad I say.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Did anyone find the fountain of youth yet? I'm talking about the one Ponce De Leone and many others have tried to find through out history. Some say it is in South America while others believe it's in the Middle East where the garden of eden once was. Where did this tale begin?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Those that you refer to, that are going to die, those people with a million on the bank.

Those people can most probably afford getting themselves frozen in, thus technically suspending their life until they get "revived".

You may call it, temporary death.

[edit on 19/12/07 by -0mega-]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
It is Human arrogance which fuels the false belief in any sort of concious afterlife or of ethereal purpose. Consciousness is a construct of the brain. You don't get to take any of it with you. You don't take any memories or thoughts in death any more than the ancients could take their slaves, wives, or fortunes that they were buried with. When you're dead you're dead. The universe doesn't care about your singular point of view. Humans are not special.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join