It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are going to die!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conundrum04
YOu are gonna die at somepoint. So what are you gonna do about it?

I actually liked this comment. Well said!
I think the thing to do would be to prepare yourself for the next life, by trying to learn as much as possible during this one. A lot of people shut death out of their minds because they fear it, and focus their lives only on the present.

Originally posted by jedimiller
I'm just saying, you are more alive when you die.

I believe this also. Bodies can be a severe handicap.

[edit on 19/12/07 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by thesneakiod

So, since we're all gonna die anyway as so expertly pointed out, why be good then? Why not be an evil bastard and rake the earth of all its got and make a ton of money or whatever takes your fancy?

Therein lies the only truth. Make your own existence as pleasureable as possible while you exist. Good and evil are really beside the point.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Let it known to be to all. Death is not bad. it's actually a great experience. You feel your body float and you feel a relief and a greatness of positive light. So, from a certain point of view, death is nice and a gift. So i'm not afraid to die at all, actually looking forward to the experience.

I am also looking forward to leaving this vessel for my eternal life.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
There is nothing we can do about it and Death is only a transition

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   

No. It's truth.

YOu are gonna die at somepoint. So what are you gonna do about it?

I think I'll start by doing everything you worte about in your first posts.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

lol.

I plan on doing one particular thing in my OP before I die that is for sure. It involves travelling to a foreign land, so that should give you a clue.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Hey Jedimiller,

Do you feel like you are more alive getting responses to your threads?

Is that a trick question? No I don't feel more alive at all. Actually when I had the OOBE I felt more alive than now and that was a form of death, leaving the body for a long time. 12+ hours.

but seriously, why the attacks? I'm just saying, you are more alive when you die.

I'm not attacking, relax. I was kinda poking fun about your post that is now going on 16 pages probably.

Anyway, you were dead for 12 hours? Do tell.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Let it be known, you're all going to die!

Required Reading for Death Experience: Urantia Book

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by one_small_step

By the way, does your post matter anyway??

Love all, all love.

Yes it does. It matters because YOU responded.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred

And your point is?

Dying is easy, living in this crazy world is the hard part
and if you don't achieve enlightenment, you then have to go through it all over again and again and again and again. What a bummer!!!!

My point is is that the sea of lies is now an ocean, and if you don't have the ability or luxury to see land and swim towards it, you are in deep shhhh****t. If you believe any part of this massive BS machine, that is working overtime, you are a part of the problem and not leaning towards enlightenment. I've been a red pill taker for over 10 years now(before the matrix even came out) and it's really scary to see what is taking place in this country(that being the US) and across the globe.

The revolution will not be televised.... due to technical difficulties.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I like him me.
stop bullying yah immature cuns, his obviously in his 20's like me, lets not be jealous of our youth now; especially you old ladies with women liberty issues.

much love.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
It is Human arrogance which fuels the false belief in any sort of concious afterlife or of ethereal purpose. Consciousness is a construct of the brain. You don't get to take any of it with you. You don't take any memories or thoughts in death any more than the ancients could take their slaves, wives, or fortunes that they were buried with. When you're dead you're dead. The universe doesn't care about your singular point of view. Humans are not special.

Very negative post, and very sad too.

Humans CAN be special. You say all these words with full 100% certancy, but yet you dont know anything, you dont know the truth, how could you, now thats arrogance, you just defined it haha, your being a hypocryite now, how ironic.

Im not trying to be rude, and I have absolutely nothing against you, I just thought your post was funny.

By the way you are special.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod
Jesus what a waste of a thread, so we're all gonna die then eh? Tell me something I don't know.

Your thread supposes that you lead a guilt free, morally correct life and you have done nothing wrong towards anyone else ever? As if....

So, since we're all gonna die anyway as so expertly pointed out, why be good then? Why not be an evil bastard and rake the earth of all its got and make a ton of money or whatever takes your fancy?

Being good won't make you live forever anyway so whats the point?

Yes we are all gonna be dust at some point, so make the best of it, good or bad I say.

You can do whatever you want, just as you pointed out. However, you are not the only person on this planet, and what you do impacts untold numbers of people around you. Throw trash on the ground and someone else will have to pick it up... or not... or it suffocates a plant... or blocks a stream... perhaps leaching poisons into the drinking water of several animals... or... who knows?

Personally I respect the concept of cause and effect (kharma), I know that whatever I do will have an effect or consequence. I prefer to have happy consequences. Also I like the idea of leaving a better place for my kid and eventual grandkids to live in.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathpoet69
I like him me.
stop bullying yah immature cuns, his obviously in his 20's like me, lets not be jealous of our youth now; especially you old ladies with women liberty issues.

much love.

No offense, but this generation of teenagers and young adults (not ALL of them, but most of them) are the most self-indulgent, selfish, ignorant, uneducated, PC, bunch of pansies I have ever seen.

The future is in DIRE trouble when you guys start to run it.

[edit on 12/19/2007 by MauiStacey]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey

Originally posted by deathpoet69
I like him me.

much love.

No offense, but this generation of teenagers and young adults (not ALL of them, but most of them) are the most self-indulgent, selfish, ignorant, uneducated, PC, bunch of pansies I have ever seen.

The future is in DIRE trouble when you guys start to run it.

[edit on 12/19/2007 by MauiStacey]

"No Offense"...

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This post says nothing that is not already known by the vast majority of members here.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

By the way you are special.

I thank you for your input and your kind words. I am glad that I was able to add some enjoyment tou your day, because that makes me happy.

Ask yourself this. Do you pet the dog to make it feel good, or because it makes you feel good to make it feel good?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

If you believe any part of this massive BS machine, that is working overtime, you are a part of the problem and not leaning towards enlightenment. I've been a red pill taker for over 10 years now(before the matrix even came out) and it's really scary to see what is taking place in this country(that being the US) and across the globe.

The revolution will not be televised.... due to technical difficulties.

Red Pill taker....I didn't know they even made those. We are all going to die and that is inevitable. The main thing is what are you planning to accomplish before you leave? Are you planning to be apart of the revolution, or are you going to wait for the corruption to spill over to your children's era. YOU as US citizens should be the ones with the power...not the government. Your government started taking the power slowly over time and now they share this power with corporations.

I want to witness the people of the US taking back their country before my time is done. Will it ever happen? That question lies deep within the consciousness of every American citizen. If everyone wanted change to happen then change will happen. If every person is tuned into false mainstream media, then it is your job to make sure that they hear the other side of the story. The people need to work hard in order to achieve this goal. Motivation is the key to success, and always keep that in mind.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

I'm afraid. Not of starting a revolution, but of wasting my life by trying. I'd rather be a Canadian.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Wow! That was weird! This went to BTS right in the middle of me posting!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join