It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are going to die!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls.

Let it be known to all, around the world. Let it be known to those that think that death and decay are for "losers". Let it be known to those that think that because they've got 1 million in the bank and can afford constant trips to Thailand or the Philippines for your sexual pleasures. Let it be known for all those pathetic women that constantly go in for plastic surgery to look "young". Let it be known to all those people that look down on others that don't think the same way as they do. Let it be known that those that snicker or ridicule those that ask for change outside your local 7-11. Let it be known that you are in a costume wearing a suit and tie going into a work environment you hate everyday. Let it be known that you are engaged in at least one fake relationship(even intimate) at the present time.

Let it be known!!!

You are all gonna die!

We are all in this together, so stop being pricks and start understanding that we are all in this together.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Is it me, or is this attention-seeking topic?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
YEEEAAAHH UHH

#1 Reeally good way to get banned fast on this website

#2 Whats the points of this? The message is not very coherent

#3 This topic is a major negtaivity builder/downer

#4 Some of those things may be true, but save it for another part of the forum where it is appropriate.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
No. It's truth.

YOu are gonna die at somepoint. So what are you gonna do about it?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Conundrum04

Let it be known you're an angry, angry individual. Go you angry thing. As much as i think you are insulting, i like you. Let that anger out. Better out than in i say.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   

That post, like your whole thread is completely pointless

Of course everyones gonna die, and no, there is nothing we can do about it

So why exactly did you post this? For attention?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I can see what you're trying to do. But going the "Captain Obvious" route is not going to attract top tier intellects on ATS to show interest to your innuendo.

This board is for tangible subject matter for the mind's processor. Not for deciphering the intent of underhand philosophy.

Do yourself a favor and lead by example, not call people out.

However, this is just my .02

AAC

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Inevitably yes we all are. What we do about it is what we think is in our best intreasts.

Oddly enough i have not thought about death recently that much, and would be much of a surprise if i died tomorrow. Still doesnt change how its going to affect the world.

I see a flaw in your assumption of we all dying: is it the fact that we wont leave anything behind, thats postive or worthwhile to let those whol live utilize it? What i mean by the flaw is that your comment of us dying, its pretty ambigious as to what message your trying to convey?

Are you making me feel guilty, take life not for granted, etc.?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

This is more of a rant, I'm sorry. I didn't know where to put this

I guess I'm just tired of all the hatred that is going on(constantly). It just doesn't make sense to me. Their are people that have so much money but hate others because they have so little(very bizzare).

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
What a random thread starter.

I’m still not sure if this is a threat or an awareness to the fact that we are going to die eventually….?

Though definitely attention seeking…..

1 million $ these days is not really that much by the way?

We all don’t need to go to Thailand for pleasure…. Though I’m sure it helps

When I get older I will want to look young too… Hopefully there will be better and cheaper services in the next 20 years

I don’t ridicule beggars but the occasional bum fight video on Youtube is quite amusing

Sometimes I like wearing a business suit to work as it gets some of the “ladies” attention

I’m not a mega rich actor but I don’t mind my job either.

Fake relationship hey??? Well if that means a one night stand with a beautiful woman then I can deal with that.

An attention seeking question deserves an attention seeking answer

Cheers

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Greetings,

They don't seem to get it.

Good post. The people around here like to talk that is all, just talk.

Namaste

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Understand and learn from what you see, that is why we're here.

Be the change you wish to see in the world. < Ghandi said that!

AAC

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I'm not going to die. Ever.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jarheadjock

What I'm saying is that we have all been suckered/hoodwinked into believing absolute nonsense. As we grow older we fear death. The youth is closer towards the truth but the elder/weaker fearful adults, mold them into thinking the way the want them to think.

The elders are "wise", but only wise within this current system of capitalism fueled by an unprecedented amount of propaganda. We are taught that we have to get married are have children, and raise them to be honest/respectable adults. Unfortunately, you cannot raise a kid in this current system to be "honest/respectable". It's all a ploy.

The only thing we have that the powers can't take away is our own death. But they even have been trying to take that away from us for a while now.

If you can determine how you are going to die, you can determine how you will live your life, the way YOU want to.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I was thinking the same thing the other day. Why are we spending all this time and effort on petty things? We are here for a reason, and only for a short time.... so WHY are we spending all this time being selfish greedy nasty A-hole prick zombies doing things we hate and therfore hating ourselves and the situations around us just enough to give up and give in to all the BS pressure of society?

We are all gunna die here in X number of years, so frickin' ENJOY life and be LOVING and SHARE with oneanother, instead of petty bickering and fighting and killing and this side that side crap. We don't have time to do so.

I don't think he's trying to attract top teir intellects here. He's just "Mad as hell, and he's not gunna take it anyMO!!!!"

It's true. We are all gunna die. So who cares about national security? Who cares about nations, in general? Who cares about gay rights or pro life pro choice, political correctness, african american, mexican, scandinavian, chinese heritage!??!??! How about "We are all forms of life having a collective experience, so let's make it as pleasant as possible for EVERYONE, so we can all have a good ride before our time here on this rock ends."?

Is this your point, OP?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
For some people, misery is fun. That's why people beat up bums, to better enjoy their own life. That's why people rape, murder, rob, and generally screw over their fellow man. Because none of it does matter. "Do what thou wilt!"

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien[/i

It's true. We are all gunna die. So who cares about national security? Who cares about nations, in general? Who cares about gay rights or pro life pro choice, political correctness, african american, mexican, scandinavian, chinese heritage!??!??! How about "We are all forms of life having a collective experience, so let's make it as pleasant as possible for EVERYONE, so we can all have a good ride before our time here on this rock ends."?

Is this your point, OP?

Not entirely.

Responsibility is very important to me. I could be wrong but this quote you gave seems kind of like a lazy minded outlook. I think that it is crucial that a system that is running amuck and in control of the world, and to ignore that and just look at surface stuff that are the result of said system, is what the powers that be want you to focus on.

There is no enemy, the only enemy is ourselves.

If you fear another person, you fear life itself. We, since birth, have been taught to fear things. We, from viewing our surroundings, have been lead to believe that death is horrible. And death is the one thing that adults can hang over the heads of defiant kids.

Once you get over the BS propaganda nonsense, you start to understand that everyone is looking for love. Hate is spawned by not receiving love, and power formed by hatred is achieved by those that have been betrayed by people they once "believed" in. Capitalism spawned Marxism which initiated the rise of the Soviet Empire.

[edit on 19-12-2007 by Conundrum04]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Loving the replies, "pointless thread, you're an idiot, get off the forum" just the sort of replies you would expect from the human race. Good post, I agree

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Let it known to be to all. Death is not bad. it's actually a great experience. You feel your body float and you feel a relief and a greatness of positive light. So, from a certain point of view, death is nice and a gift. So i'm not afraid to die at all, actually looking forward to the experience.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

How do you know you've experienced the birth? Do you remember at all?

Regards

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join