It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are going to die!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99

Red Pill taker....I didn't know they even made those. We are all going to die and that is inevitable. The main thing is what are you planning to accomplish before you leave? Are you planning to be apart of the revolution, or are you going to wait for the corruption to spill over to your children's era. YOU as US citizens should be the ones with the power...not the government. Your government started taking the power slowly over time and now they share this power with corporations.

I want to witness the people of the US taking back their country before my time is done. Will it ever happen? That question lies deep within the consciousness of every American citizen. If everyone wanted change to happen then change will happen. If every person is tuned into false mainstream media, then it is your job to make sure that they hear the other side of the story. The people need to work hard in order to achieve this goal. Motivation is the key to success, and always keep that in mind.

The problem is is that true patriotism has been demonized. In the past government officials feared the people, and when I say fear they feared them because of physical retribution. Nowadays, these pricks can lie, lie , lie like there is no tomorrow and still call the people freaks if they call them out on their lies.

The people with the money and power have won but things can be turned around, but it has to be physical. If you think any kind of change can be done be non-violent means you are solely mistaken. In order to restore balance blood has to shed to make those in position of power understand that they work for us, we the people.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Yes, we are all going to die someday. So why not make the most out of your life while you are here?

You are not always going to agree with the life paths that some have chosen, but you can not change others, you can only deal with yourself. So who cares if Paris Hilton wants to get a nose job and fake breasts? What business is that of yours?

Yes it's sad that people look down on others, I have had my share of getting picked on as well. However as I said above, they are going to think what they think anyways, so why pay them any attention? I'm sure a homeless man pays way more attention to the people who actually help him or are nice to him than the ones who are being jerks.

I am not afraid of death anymore, but I am not going to give life up either. I may die someday but I am going to make the most out of my life while I am here.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conundrum04
I plan on doing one particular thing in my OP before I die that is for sure. It involves travelling to a foreign land, so that should give you a clue.

I'm done with that for I been to about 75 different countries and all 7 continents.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

I plan on doing one particular thing in my OP before I die that is for sure. It involves travelling to a foreign land, so that should give you a clue.

I'm done with that for I been to about 75 different countries and all 7 continents.

Dam, good for you!

I've been to 5 so I've got some catching up to do.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
die??? get away>>>>

yes i welcome the day i die as it is only the beginning, it will be nice to shed this skin/shell and get a new body(spirit)((enhanced))

as for the crap relationship your in?? not been in one in a long time, i seem to be thinking clearer now that i am single?

i am dead from the waist down mind ya

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by meremortal
die??? get away>>>>

yes i welcome the day i die as it is only the beginning, it will be nice to shed this skin/shell and get a new body(spirit)((enhanced))

as for the crap relationship your in?? not been in one in a long time, i seem to be thinking clearer now that i am single?

I haven't been in a relationship in almost 5 years. American women have certain expectations and I don't have the energy right now to try to present myself a particular way to these broads. I was a very good football player through college and even then, it was difficult being in a relationship(I went through many women back then).

I don't think I'll end up with an American chick unless I achieve my goals. Even then, I find non-americans far more attractive than american women. South American women and East European women do it for me.

i am dead from the waist down mind ya

Are you a paraplegic?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls.

Let it be known to all, around the world. Let it be known to those that think that death and decay are for "losers". Let it be known to those that think that because they've got 1 million in the bank and can afford constant trips to Thailand or the Philippines for your sexual pleasures. Let it be known for all those pathetic women that constantly go in for plastic surgery to look "young". Let it be known to all those people that look down on others that don't think the same way as they do. Let it be known that those that snicker or ridicule those that ask for change outside your local 7-11. Let it be known that you are in a costume wearing a suit and tie going into a work environment you hate everyday. Let it be known that you are engaged in at least one fake relationship(even intimate) at the present time.

Let it be known!!!

You are all gonna die!

We are all in this together, so stop being pricks and start understanding that we are all in this together.

*claps*

bravo guy. excellent thread. screw all the haters that came in here and tried to piss on your thread. i'm givin you star number 2.

SUPERB avatar btw.

[edit on 19-12-2007 by LordInfamous]

[edit on 19-12-2007 by LordInfamous]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

Thanks for the compliment.

Everytime I look at my avatar, I get motivated to grab an axe and pound it into the heart of some prick. lol.

I chose that picture from The Shining to basically represent the absolute madness that is going on in the world today.

I'm getting a little bit of cabin fever as I write this.lol.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Let it be known to those that think that because they've got 1 million in the bank and can afford constant trips to Thailand or the Philippines for your sexual pleasures. Let it be known for all those pathetic women that constantly go in for plastic surgery to look "young". Let it be known to all those people that look down on others that don't think the same way as they do. Let it be known that those that snicker or ridicule those that ask for change outside your local 7-11. Let it be known that you are in a costume wearing a suit and tie going into a work environment you hate everyday. Let it be known that you are engaged in at least one fake relationship(even intimate) at the present time.

Let it be known!!!

You are all gonna die!

ROFLMAO.

Let it be known that this is another pointless thread.

Ignored.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Conundrum04

no im not paraplegic thank god!!

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   

What is it with you? Every time someone disagrees with another person then they are a hater? I thought your interpretation of a hater is someone who is jealous of another or wants somthing that someone has. Why would we be jealous of the OP? No reason at all.

I just simply disagree with spending your whole life focusing on the fact that we are eventually going to die. I'd rather spend my life living.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   

No. It's truth.

YOu are gonna die at somepoint. So what are you gonna do about it?
live life to the fullest
maybe have a bit of fun but most likely die

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by snowflake_obsidian

go to urban dictionary.com and type in hater in the search box. i agree with every last definition.

[edit on 20-12-2007 by LordInfamous]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Ok, I read it and I agree with it, however it doesn't apply here. The OP didn't succeed in anything. he merely posted an opinion that many of us have disagreed with.

Alright, I'll stop throwing the thread off-track.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I will not die.

I will become more powerful than you can imagine. I will become one with the force.

Jedi MonKey

Dude (Op) really hope someone gets you a chisel for Chirstmas then you can knock that chip off your shoulder.

Chill.

MonKey

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
In my experience, a lot of people act in bad taste precisely because they are going to die. The clock is ticking so they pull out all of the stops. Maybe if we could convince people that medical science would develop far enough and fast enough to render them immortal, they'd slow down and act a little more human.

I plan to live forever. I haven't figured out how yet, but I've got a good feeling about it. Therefore, if I have to choose between screwing people over and waiting a while longer to get what I want, I at least try (nobody's perfect) to be patient. Besides, if I really am going to live forever, that leaves me A LOT of time to reap what I sew, so I really can't afford to be too much of a jerk.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Dear Brothers and Sisters:

Don't be fooled. You're all going to die. However it is the phyical illusion of life and death. This phyical life is actually like being in the womb of a great Mother and if you go full term you will be born into the true life upon your death. That's if you don't abort yourself. Please don't miscarry. Search out the spiritual truth for your self, then you'll have your own reward.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowflake_obsidian

Ok, I read it and I agree with it, however it doesn't apply here. The OP didn't succeed in anything. he merely posted an opinion that many of us have disagreed with.

Alright, I'll stop throwing the thread off-track.

he succeeded in making a thread that some of us liked.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Conundrum04

Let it be known to all, around the world. Let it be known to those that think that death and decay are for "losers". Let it be known to those that think that because they've got 1 million in the bank and can afford constant trips to Thailand or the Philippines for your sexual pleasures. Let it be known for all those pathetic women that constantly go in for plastic surgery to look "young". Let it be known to all those people that look down on others that don't think the same way as they do. Let it be known that those that snicker or ridicule those that ask for change outside your local 7-11. Let it be known that you are in a costume wearing a suit and tie going into a work environment you hate everyday. Let it be known that you are engaged in at least one fake relationship(even intimate) at the present time.

Let it be known!!!

You are all gonna die!

We are all in this together, so stop being pricks and start understanding that we are all in this together.

No offense.....and sorry, but I have to use your word. This seems to be the rantings of a "prick." Why don't you follow your own advice?

If you want everyone to "start understanding that we are all in this together," shouldn't it start with you?

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

No offense.....and sorry, but I have to use your word. This seems to be the rantings of a "prick." Why don't you follow your own advice?

If you want everyone to "start understanding that we are all in this together," shouldn't it start with you?

Why would you assume that I don't follow my "own advice"?

And yes this is a rant, do you understand what a rant is? I would guess that many posters that are in the rant section come off as being "pricks" because they want to vent their frustration, hence the reason to post in the RANT section!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join