It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are going to die!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Perhaps I can take up the mantle of "prick" as I have a wall decoration/diploma that confirms that I have a degree in being a first class "prick"

So if you think it will really help; I promise to change my ways and be nicer, less sarcastic and forgo my profession as a paperhanger and just general lout.

When I die, I want everyone to say "now that whaaa guy was almost OK"

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Conundrum04

Why would you assume that I don't follow my "own advice"?

And yes this is a rant, do you understand what a rant is? I would guess that many posters that are in the rant section come off as being "pricks" because they want to vent their frustration, hence the reason to post in the RANT section!

Answer to question #1: I didn't assume anything....you made it quite clear.

Question #2: You are displaying the bahavior of a "prick" again (just using your word)

Rant all you want....but don't go on about how horrible everyone is and how everyone is a "prick" when you are doing exactly what you are telling everyone else not to do. Hence, being a "prick."

Perhaps you could get your point across without being a "prick." Perhaps you can discuss your concerns in a non-prickish manner. I mean, that's only fair as you seem to dislike "pricks."

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

Answer to question #1: I didn't assume anything....you made it quite clear.

Question #2: You are displaying the bahavior of a "prick" again (just using your word)

Rant all you want....but don't go on about how horrible everyone is and how everyone is a "prick" when you are doing exactly what you are telling everyone else not to do. Hence, being a "prick."

Perhaps you could get your point across without being a "prick." Perhaps you can discuss your concerns in a non-prickish manner. I mean, that's only fair as you seem to dislike "pricks."

Thank god for your sake this is only a discussion board. You really got me heated up over the garbage you just posted. It's clear that you do not have to mental capacity to understand what a RANT is. I take your post as a personal attack and if you have the guts to call me a prick directly to my face, those well be the last words coming out of your mouth before you a fist in it.

[edit on 28-12-2007 by Conundrum04]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Conundrum04

Thank god for your sake this is only a discussion board. You really got me heated up over the garbage you just posted. It's clear that you do not have to mental capacity to understand what a RANT is. I take your post as a personal attack and if you have the guts to call me a prick directly to my face, those well be the last words coming out of your mouth before you a fist in it.

WOW! You have some issues. Must be why you have all the negative points. It appears you need another spanking from the mods. Or perhaps you need a time out. Do you have a time out mat or perhaps a corner you use for your time outs?

I like that show "Super Nanny." Do you like that? She gives the kids a naughty chair or naughty spot to go to when they misbehave. Do you have a naughty chair? Go there now.....then play like a nice boy when you come back little feller.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

WOW! You have some issues. Must be why you have all the negative points.

No, I just don't like someone personally attacking me when they don't even know me. I've never had a problem with anyone on ATS before like this. You attacked ME, not my opinion. Nowhere on with thread have I made personal attacks on anyone, my views here are strictly generalizations.

BTW, have you looked up the definition for rant yet?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join