It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order Questions About Population Control

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I believe they are doing it. Just slowly, and may pick up anytime soon. Especially with the populations that are not benefiting their revenue(if correct word for it) or Utopian ideal. If they really needed to get rid of a mass part of the population, it seems not much would stop them.

[edit on 20-12-2007 by dreamingawake]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Create a deadly, contagious virus, create a vaccine, vaccinate nwo members. Release the virus, sit back and relax. A fools guide to depopulation. Nobody would suspect anything .

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
and who deals with the disasters when all the dead bodies are lying around? when the nuke plants go into meltdown? when the terrorists start launching nukes? when all the animals are eaten by starving humans? and who exactly is going to maintain the infrastructure for these supposed NWO members if everyone is dead? and who is going to buy the stuuf made in NWO members factories if they are all dead?

NWO is a myth

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
NWO might be a myth. We actually already had bunch of dates like 2012.
But there are questions that still have no answers.
And nobody here knows the truth. So we may just argue and discuss...

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The powers that be have been aware of the population growth problem for a very long time.
I have wondered why they allowed religion to dictate uncontrolled breeding. Why didn't "they" who are a part of religion shift into a more conservative mode on family size at least 200 years ago?

Why is it that China with its one child policy not mandate sterilization after that one child is born? A few of those children will die and leave the couple childless, yes, but that is all the better for the over all plan.

Which would the world rather have; plagues & wars or forced sterilization?
People get really upset when they feel that their "right" to reproduce is threatened, but they seem to accept the pain and torture that disease & wars bring them.

There is a big problem convincing people that there really is an overpopulation problem. Your hear mindless idiots repeating the mantra that alll the people in the world could live in Texas (or some other large state) & each have an acre of land. Thave no idea of the lay of the land or the logistics that go along with this airy-fairy idea.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by j_kalin

I think Hitler can answer some of your questions. Nazi Germany is like global blue balls for the NWO.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I'm very new to all these interesting discussions. I 've read about viruses and bombs and all other sorts of ugly ways of destroying life...Did anyone mention genetically modified organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered organisms (GEOs)...this is and has been happening for quite some time now. They still do not know all the effects it causes in the live stock, crops and Humans. But it seems that it is pretty bad. The bees have already decreased by like, 60%. Without 'em we die in 4 years. I do not claim to be an expert in any of these matters but i do see a lot of these terrible ingredients in foods and when i call up packagers and the like, they refuse to give any direct answers on GMOs. Easy way to kill off many, I mean we all gotta eat.

I read about plastic like substance that is also being fed to livestock...they said it's used w/GMOs to increase the volume of meat...Humans have been found with plastic fibrous tumors in their bodies from consuming these unnatural products...GENETICALLY ENGINEERED FOOD PRODUCTS...???!

What about the government's ability to create and control "Natural" disasters? I also read that the hurricane (Katrina) which destroyed New Orleans was pushed toward Mexico but the technology was not yet perfected...this sounds "Real" to me...I mean after all I had to create tornadoes and mini controlled hurricanes in 8th grade science class. It works!

I read that the New Orleans disaster was a small controlled experiment...right down to the delay in "helping"....to see what people would do in such extraordinary, life threatening circumstances....people are not rational when driven by fear...they killed elderly in a nursing home and did all kinds of things to survive...primal but whatever it takes to hold on to life, no matter how bad it may seem.

How 'bout Blackwater? There is a book out, Blackwater The Rise Of The World's Most Powerful Mercenary Army by Jeremy Scahill, which describes the carefully laid out plans, in strategically placing base camps in the East (done), North(done) and now the West (Cali) and it's all supported by the US government and Right Wing Religious investors. Supposedly Blackwater is getting ready to overthrow the military (they're all out of the country anyways) and take control of the States...All in the name of God.

Of course you can throw in a few viruses,add those controlled natural disasters and since many are not covered by healthcare they'll die...

Again, I don't claim to be an expert on any of these topics and I certainly do not spend valuable time thinking about all the negative possibilities but i do care about my health and well being...the GMO thing is just so blatant...luckily, for now anyway, i do have some local farmers who do not use any of these GMOs in their crops or live stock...oh, and the tidal waves, mimi hurricanes and tornadoes i made were on a very, VERY, small scale...tub, bottle, pool, heat, cold and fan...i don't have the $$$ to buy the technology (already in use) nor would i want to...I'm terrified of tidal waves! past life thing i think! ^_~

Just curious to see if anyone else has heard/read any of these other topics...

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaos Moon

Genetically modified food is bad news in many ways. The most obvious, we don't know the long-term ramifications for changing mother earth's recipe. Of course there is a more immedaite concern about our health. But then there is this question. Why are they modifying the foods to start with. Obvioulsy it is to maximize profits, but it also seems that there is not enough food left for the number of people on the planet. We have reached critical mass and the population is about to implode.

If you are worried about Blackwater, check this out.

Yes, I think the weather can be and is being manipulated in various ways. You might be interested to look into "chemtrails."

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I have allways said and stand by my theory that the NWO and world financial bankers are setting up Australia to be the NWO capital. The other superpowers are there to by Australias resources so that Australia may become extremely wealthy in a short amount of time, and this money is being put away for the inevitable time when the world turns to S#$T !

The world superpowers and (I include EU, India, China, Russia, US/NAU, aswell as the soon to be Arab Union) are all being propped up at the moment to all get to the very same point, that point being the point of no return where Global conflict will innevitable, and everything that we take for granted now will be taken away from all, turning the rest of the world into a 3rd world status if they are lucky, otherwise others will be relegated back to the stonage and resort to barbarian ways of life, whilst NWO will control Australia and inject tecnology to accelerate this one continent into the modern day version of the mythical Atlantis.

Travel to other "destroyed" continents will be forbidden other than for obtaining natural resources if needed and if obtainable, and for human "mutant" hunting adventures that will become an industry within itself. The mutant humans being the genetically destoyed and radiation affected survivors of the global war.

Australia is reletively easy to control with only 21million inhabitants living self sufficiently in a modern way of life.

I think the thing to look out for before all this may take place would be the sudden change in immigration policy allowing an influx of educated and skilled migrants from the US and Europe before this takes place.

Kind of like a todays version of Operation Paperclip where the best scientists were taken from Nazi Germany to the US.

Another thing to look out for is the implementation of a large "coast Guard" around Australia, something the labour party has been trying to do for ages now and now in power Im pretty sure this would be around the corner.

This will enable the destruction of any waves of "mutant" refugees trying to gain access to the Australian mainland once war takes place.

Yeah, might sound far fetched, but seriously, how far from reality can it be? Not that far I reckon. Australia is the designated safe ground and the rest of the world is designated for destuction!!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

A most excellent theory. It appears geographically logical. I don't know if I really believe it, but it is certainly something I have never even thought to consider. Definate food for the brain. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Who implemented in our minds that this world is over populated? Not that hard: the NWO aka Illuminati did that.

Why would they want less people on our planet. Again really simple question. Ask yourself this: What is easier, controlling 6 billion people or controlling 500 million people?!?!!?

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Thanks....more to obsess over! Just kidding... ^__~ well, not really making a joke...it seems pretty serious. i think I've seen those trails but I'm not really sure.

I wonder if they are spraying over Switzerland...isn't that where all the money is....? not that it makes a difference.

Kroll...someone told me there are a lot of those groups "Out There"...Uuugh, I should be drawing now, instead I'm READING all this insane yet informative info...what do I tell my editor...? ^_~

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaos Moon

Quit your job, delve hard and deep into the quest for truth, and join the rest of the paranoid conspiracy theorists in misery.

Just kidding. Find a balance between the truth and the matrix. Sometimes you'll have to unplug. Follow your instincts. Don't worrt about figuring it out all at once, because you will never figure it all out anyway.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

that's one of my "Problems" (don't know why i use that word)...i open one door and 3000 other doors open with it...

yea...and where am i..? still on the computer...just looked at the link you had posted about money, debt and all that "Fun" stuff...like i said, 3000...k, maybe more doors that have just opened!

uuuugh, you're right, gotta find the balance, i generally wig out then burn out and after the fires settle i start all over again, only this time with a fatter head...filled with more questions!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join