It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order Questions About Population Control

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Ok if the NWO want to kill a bunch of us why are they waiting they could do it now or even coulda 50 years ago if they wanted,They do have the weapons and have had them and why is China supposedly the model for them then if that is they plan???? Because China and India are huge populations that is kinda contradictory to me.....Also in the matter of cutting our populations for better control why would they do that??? I mean are they just gonna gather on one continent and have those that are alive on it with them??? I mean I have heard these rumors and I do listen to AJ and I just dont get it ........

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Sentinel 1

I think that the idea is that they need to "thin the herd". If such a plan exists, they can't just outright do it in plain sight. Hitler tried that and it didn't go well for him. I believe that they need to be more subtle about it.

There are plenty of theories out there on the ways that they are working on it.

It is an interesting topic. I mean, the world can't go on the way that it is. There are articles giving mention of the possibility of living forever in just a matter of decades. Imagine what would happen to the world if no one died of natural causes? Imagine how many people would end up starving to death as we ran out of food. Imagine the wars that would be started to secure the remaining resources. It would be a disaster of epic proportions.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
They want to reduce the population because it's easy to control us that way. At the moment they can't control the world because there is too many of us. I think the reason they haven't done anything yet is because they need time to organize. Once they have their sights lined up i'm sure they will start pulling the trigger.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

That is why I am not sure there really is a plan for it....I mean how can you inconspicuously kill off continents and still be able to control people....Either a) if you use a disease it would just spread. b) a nuke would be obvious on what happened....Also they would have to contain people for control....

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dingleberry77

Why would they need to organise??? I mean if all they want to do is control a few of us....They have had plenty of practice controlling us now with the pop. that we have....

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
It is indeed getting clost to the time to thin the herd. Sustainability in a finite pool of resources dictates it. The NWO will not be the perpetrators of the mass extinction, they plan to be the survivors of it. They may even orchestrate how it goes down, but it is inevitable. I think it has happened before, and they know it. That's why the theories about ancient civilizations are never taken seriously, among many other anomalies that are scientifically provable and are still left to the fringes of study and understanding.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Despite the inevitable results of overpopulation, it could be argued that this condition was intentionally set upon the human race. That we were genetically engineered to multiply like rabbits.

According to some theories, the US government has an agreement with the Grays to aquire technology in exchange for "software." This software being genetical material, human beings.

Perhaps civilization is a crop that is about to be plucked.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Oh I think there were other civilisations before us that were much more advanced...But I just can not think of a reason why the NWO would want to thin the herd so to speak....For resources or what ever I mean they control us as it is now....Also I dont think the other civilisations were killed off intentionally I think either they blew themselves apart with a war or it was natural......I mean if it was intentional what would be the reason to start over from dirt every time??

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Well, a few theories come to mind. Chemtrails, poisoning the masses could be be an effective way of thinning out populations. A good way to spread any sort of sickness.

Food additives could be a slow way of poisoning. It wouldn't take much for the FDA to approve an additive that they didn't realize just happens to have a high rate of causing infertility... etc. Just hypothetical here, not saying any of this is happening, just that it could.

Look what's going on in Africa. Millions of people are dying and most of the world is ignoring it. That is fewer people drawing any significant resources.

Scientists are actively trying to revive old viruses to study them. One of those could accidentally "outbreak" somewhere and cause a pandemic. There is also the theory that Aids was created by the government. I mean, it does kill a lot of people. It generates a fortune for pharmaceutical companies. It did start out targeting people who were not living by the same moral standards as the elites.... There are many reasons to see why it "could" be governmental.

I just think that they have several options available and could easily act on them if and when they feel the time is right.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Someone mentioned that "immortality" may only be decades, even just years away. Maybe those who have already achieved this technology covet it, and use the rest of us as slave labor to enrich themselves.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   

what would be the reason to start over from dirt every time??

I think the idea would be to make sure that they didn't have to start from scratch. Again, think of the rammifications on the planet and our resources if our lifespans double. Much less if we live for ever.

Here is an analogy of how much clean water is on the earth as of 2003

Sarah is taking water from a 20 litre tank.

The 20 litres represents all the water on Earth.

Sarah takes 500ml.

The 19.5 litres that is left represents all the water in the oceans which is too salty to drink. This is 97.5% of the water on Earth.

Sarah tips out 375ml from the 500ml. This represents all the water in ice caps, glaciers and the soil which we can't use.

So now we have only 125ml left. Sarah now removes 5 drops representing the water deep under ground that we cannot use.

So in the end Sarah is left with only 5 drops.

This represents how much fresh water is available in the world - .007% !!!!

5 drops from that big tank - no wonder we should appreciate fresh water !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.newtownprimary.tased.edu.au...

No imagine 20 billion needing that water to survive. It wouldn't be pretty. Can the people in power simply let the worlds population sky rocket out of control?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis

Well, a few theories come to mind. Chemtrails, poisoning the masses could be be an effective way of thinning out populations. A good way to spread any sort of sickness.

Ok but chemtrails couldnt be controlled if they used that much it would wipe everything out...

Food additives could be a slow way of poisoning. It wouldn't take much for the FDA to approve an additive that they didn't realize just happens to have a high rate of causing infertility... etc. Just hypothetical here, not saying any of this is happening, just that it could.

That wouldnt be a way to control,with infertility the population would all die off..

Look what's going on in Africa. Millions of people are dying and most of the world is ignoring it. That is fewer people drawing any significant resources.

I think people are ignoring it because it has been going on for a very long time.I remember hearing about all the starvation and wars in Africa when I was a litlle kid and I am 40 now......And nothing has changed.....Other than hearing of how many resources are in Africa...

Scientists are actively trying to revive old viruses to study them. One of those could accidentally "outbreak" somewhere and cause a pandemic. There is also the theory that Aids was created by the government. I mean, it does kill a lot of people. It generates a fortune for pharmaceutical companies. It did start out targeting people who were not living by the same moral standards as the elites.... There are many reasons to see why it "could" be governmental.

Accidentlly would not of been an intentional reason and would be uncontrollable...Yea I heard that about aids aswell...But I also heard it was from people mating with monkey's lol not to be sick or anything....And aids has been around so long I dont think it was intentionally made as just an experament..

I just think that they have several options available and could easily act on them if and when they feel the time is right.

Exactly why wait if it is the master plan??? All the population is doing is growing and that would make it harder to have a thin herd...Thus more people to wipe out anything they would use to do it would be less controllable it would need to cover a larger area...

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
What I don't understand is how could the controlling powers of the world kill off people like this, as if they don't care about anything else but themselves......

I mean damn, we are all human beings, and to say to "thin the herd" like we a stock.....cattle....wtf......expendable assets......

I think this is why conspiracy theorists like David Icke say aliens are controlling us, because the couldn't imagine our own species, our own kind screwing us over like this.....to have such little care about the human race...

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
His Royal Highness Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, Earl of Merioneth, and Baron of Greenwhich has publicly rendered his belief that the world needs depopulating.

He stated to the German press in 1988:

In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a particularly deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

You've never met an American politician, or CEO mate!

When Lee Iacocca was running Ford, it quickly became clear that the "Pinto" model was deadly on the highway. But he decided not to recall the cars, and continued to produce them. It was his determination that it would actually be cheaper to settle the lawsuits than to re-tool the factory.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   

No imagine 20 billion needing that water to survive. It wouldn't be pretty. Can the people in power simply let the worlds population sky rocket out of control?

My point the longer they wait the more the population grows...And if control is all they want it can not be hidden there would be major changes...

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Well, I tried to explain to you why the concept makes sense to me. If you see no validity in anything that I said, then it makes sense why you can't understand the population control. Perhaps I am crazy, because what I said makes sense to me.

I hope you are correct, but I can certainly see why they would do it. To me it looks like they have the means to do it as well.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I don't think it is all about control. It could be a side benefit, but I think it is a more practical reason. Essentially, if population isn't controlled by some means, the whole world will die. It can either be done by peaceful means (controlling reproduction like in China, although that has flaws as well) or by nefarious means (virus, plague, starvation, war...etc).

But it WILL have to be addressed at some point.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Exactly why wait if it is the master plan??? All the population is doing is growing and that would make it harder to have a thin herd...Thus more people to wipe out anything they would use to do it would be less controllable it would need to cover a larger area...

They're just fattening the goose. We're cooked!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Yea I understand but when people say stuff about po. control I just have a hard time looking at it...I mean look at Japan after Harry nuked them the pop..came back even bigger than it was before.......

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join