It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order Questions About Population Control

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

I dont have a problem with the cow analogies....I mean its not like they are herding us into cages ( I mean cities) and they definetly are not using cattle prods ( I mean tasers on us) or anything lol.....Face it we are live stock we follow the herd.....If it walks like a goose it must be a goose.....I just think they would not need to thin us out to control us seems to me they got a handle on it as it is....And they have enough cash to live forever....To keep doing it...

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Sentinel 1

Roughly 220,000 people died in the Nuclear attack on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

en.wikipedia.org...

The bombs killed as many as 140,000 people in Hiroshima and 80,000 in Nagasaki by the end of 1945

One report from last year had us killing over 600,000 Iraqi's.

www.alertnet.org...

Research published this month said there had been around 600,000 deaths from violence - stupendously higher than other estimates which are in the tens of thousands.

World population control would have to be on a MUCH larger scale than those two events.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Partly why I am almost thinking it would be impossible because somthing that big would be hard to control so they wouldnt kill everyone...Also another thing that just popped in my head is why wouldnt they just kill us all and just start mass cloning???? I mean most of us think they can clone humans as it is....And clones would be deffinetly contollable....I know it sounds korny lol...

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Hard to control if some schmoe off the street had to plan it. I personally don't think it would be that hard with enough money and research put behind it.

Again, I think the reason that they don't "just kill us" is because they can't be in the open about it. If they do it slowly, they can get away with it without drastically changing the balance of power in the world. I am sure, not everyone is on board with the plan, so as soon as some country starts killing everyone blatantly, other countries will be outraged and the world will put a stop to it. Then the people who tried to pull it off will go down in history as a Hitler type of figure.

Again, they have to be subtle.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I guess the "inconspicuous" part is what I am haveing trouble with....I dont think they would be able to control people secretly or otherwise any way if a mass de-population happend it would be like chaos those that didnt just off them selves would be trieing to figure out ways to survive...And I dont think there is enough NWO members to forfully control people and I dont think they would have many volunteers to help them....I mean if mass de-population happend everything would be free game..No laws etc....

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
They only have to be subtle until the global fascist police-state NWO is in final position and cleared for take off. We're close, very very close

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   

It happened already. Nazi Germany was a dry-run for things to come.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   

For a time I would imagine that it would be chaos. But eventually people would turn to the government for assistance in ending the chaos. I don't think it would be a perfectly silent operation, but I think it could be engineered in a way that the government could set itself up as a saviour and people would eventually fall right back in line.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox

It happened already. Nazi Germany was a dry-run for things to come.

There was still alot of defiance and some of the Germans rebbelled there wasnt complete control....

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
If the NWO want to reduce populations, I wish they'd hurry up ....... since the year 2000 the global population has increased by around 700,000,000 and is growing by the minute.

But I guess population reduction is just another example of the gross incompetence of the New World Ninnies - possibly the most useless organisation ever to appear on Earth. My signature is not a joke!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   

You dont think the survivors would be a little gun shy if they seen the government survived when most of the worlds population died off????

I mean if they could live long enough to be desperate I would think there wouldnt be much the government could do without being obvious in their agenda at that point.....

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   

You don't think they have planned for that? Of course the government would be affected, but it would go on. They already have plans in place of disaster to keep it functioning, so that is hardly an obstacle.

People are already gun shy of the govt. When they have to choose between starving to death or turning to the govt for a handout, they will most likely choose survival and count themselves lucky that they weren't among the deceased.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   

It was effective enough to slaughter 6 million people, and that was with active external opposition. NWO will not have a war to fight at the same time. Multiply that by the effect that modern technology will play in enforcing the will of the slavemasters.

It is also important to note the mentality of the German people during the war. I have German blood from my father's side, and relatives who were there and even served in the German armed forces during the war. My grandmother explained a lot of it to me. Most people didn't even realize what was really happening. Not that it really mattered anyway, because the people had the utmost faith in the Fuhrer. He was the savior of the people. Even when Jews were rounded up or killed in front of them. It was simply the way things had to be now. It was a new vision, a bold new world. The propoganda had been so effective, that it had shifted the moral base of the entire nation. It was a living nightmare that no once could wake up from.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Ideally, and I use that term very loosely, any sort of NWO agenda would look at numbers in the billions, not millions. 6 billion is borderline acceptable, and when I say acceptable, I mean enough nations having power to override the fact that there are billions of people living below what we've come to know as a good standard of living.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   

I think that if starvation was the problem I would think violence would take over and then the panic....But even so I dont think starvation would happen for years if they killed off most of the population......I just dont see a way for the NWO to trakc survivors if they did kill off the population....I seriously doubt they would have many civillians staying loyal enough to them for all that.....

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I just honestly do not think it would happen in my lifrtime at 40 yo honestly....I could see somthing else killing us off though somthing uncontrollable like a disease or natural disaster or somthing but I dont see anyway possible of the NWO doing it intentionally and being able to gain any kid of control secretly over the survivors.....I think it would take years and by then either the rest of the people alive would die off or they would multiply and eventually get to the point we are at now.... Again I just cant see it lol

Dont get me wrong I think they would like nothing more but to do it...And I have heard alot of smart people try and explain why but I have never heard of a reasonable and direct way for them to pull it off and keep control if that is what they want......

[edit on 19-12-2007 by Sentinel 1]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   

That cash is not so much meant for the controlling powers of the world, but I assume the secret military government projects such as the triangle craft and all that take regular trips to the Moon, Mars, Jupiter and so on.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox

It was effective enough to slaughter 6 million people, and that was with active external opposition. NWO will not have a war to fight at the same time. Multiply that by the effect that modern technology will play in enforcing the will of the slavemasters.

It is also important to note the mentality of the German people during the war. I have German blood from my father's side, and relatives who were there and even served in the German armed forces during the war. My grandmother explained a lot of it to me. Most people didn't even realize what was really happening. Not that it really mattered anyway, because the people had the utmost faith in the Fuhrer. He was the savior of the people. Even when Jews were rounded up or killed in front of them. It was simply the way things had to be now. It was a new vision, a bold new world. The propoganda had been so effective, that it had shifted the moral base of the entire nation. It was a living nightmare that no once could wake up from.

A Nightmare, and thats one of the major factors that the NWO is banking on. The fact that people will have to choose either a Nightmare or Severe Order to combat the Nightmare. Their way or the highway [to hell], thats the kind of world they will live in. a World in which people will either accept the beast or face termination. Termination rooted with fear, fear of the nightmare that once lived. Fear of reliving the nightmare they barely survived. Controling the Masses is the easy part.

Launching that stage of World design is the only hamper from their full unveiled existence. They're probably just waiting on our unsubstainable system to fall, either by the blades of nature or by the blades of the people. The wars instigated now are only entry level plays preparing the audience for the 5 star Theatre Opera to come.

The Theatre Opera in which the fat lady will be singing.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

If they could go to the moon and all that in advanced air craft like that why wouldnt they just kidnap a few of us at time and make slaves on another planet and do it that way or just start clones to do what they want and control them and kill off this planet and do the same thing...lol

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sentinel 1
reply to post by andre18

If they could go to the moon and all that in advanced air craft like that why wouldnt they just kidnap a few of us at time and make slaves on another planet and do it that way or just start clones to do what they want and control them and kill off this planet and do the same thing...lol

Even if they could, which I dont think they can, that would be a ridiculous suggestion, with no real logical sense behind it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join