It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Cooper predicts 9/11

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by golddragnet

I believe that Bill Cooper knew many things, but I am confused as to why people think he predicted 9-11

I mean if he did really predict the exact day and time, wouldnt people think that he was still working for the govt?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet
reply to post by deltaboy

This is not like Iraq. The Pentagon was specifically looking for Bin Laden, a CNN reporter had just interviewed him, and then declared he was going to cause a massive attack on USA. If the Pentagon really was after Bin Laden, then they could have reached him the same as the CNN "doofus" reporter reached him. And they could have foiled the 9/11 disaster if they were doing their job.

Bill Cooper makes a very good point, and maybe you are not realising the full power, and the budget of the Pentagon, and what exactly they are supposed to be doing.

And by the way, Iraq is another issue, but as you brought it up, I don't think the US military want to prevent violence and terrorism in Iraq, they want the violence and death to continue, it gives them the best excuse not to leave the country, its why they went in their in the first place, to have a very powerful presence their. Having insurgents causing mayhem is exactly what they want. And they have been saying for a long time, they won't leave until there is peace in Iraq, so the last thing they want is peace in Iraq. Bush and the gang didn't go this far just to leave.

I have been told by some friends who serve in SOG that they used the invasion as a cover to conduct long term special operation ops in the entire middle eastern region. Saddam Hussein was just a bonus used to practice with (or upon) It is also said that the military is using the operations theater as a massive urban training oppurtunity as well as "getting the troops some combat experience" under their belt because many of the old warriors who served in Veitnam and other wars/conflicts were either retiring or dying.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013

I believe that Bill Cooper knew many things, but I am confused as to why people think he predicted 9-11

I mean if he did really predict the exact day and time, wouldnt people think that he was still working for the govt?

He didn't predict the exact day or time, he predicted a major attack was imminent and they (Gov) would put the blame on Osama. The CNN dip**** reporters interviewing Osama in a cave in the middle of nowhere where all the government intelligence apparently couldn't find his whereabouts.. was just the event that gave it away for him. He even goes into depth on how he makes his predictions. Not by magic. Not by chance. Not by luck. Not by Psychic powers. He did it by knowing how the elite work & opporate.. he once worked for them. He studied all the signs that were put right in front of us. When you look back, it actually was very obvious.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
It seems we're still waiting on the martial law and the nuclear bomb, though.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Doesn't it strike you as odd that CNN reporters could go in there, and The Pentagon couldn't catch him, either before or after??? The Pentagon were supposed to be looking for him, wouldn't they have got wind of a CNN reporter going to interview him? Wouldn't they have been able to discover his movements etc

The same CNN that agreed not to report negative stories about Saddam, Uday and Ousay? The same CNN that would not allow the coalition to debrief the CNN reporters who were the last Western reporters to leave Baghdad during Desert Storm?

Contrary to popular belief, US intelligence agencies do not know what is going on under every rock on the planet.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

Doesn't it strike you as odd that CNN reporters could go in there, and The Pentagon couldn't catch him, either before or after??? The Pentagon were supposed to be looking for him, wouldn't they have got wind of a CNN reporter going to interview him? Wouldn't they have been able to discover his movements etc

The same CNN that agreed not to report negative stories about Saddam, Uday and Ousay? The same CNN that would not allow the coalition to debrief the CNN reporters who were the last Western reporters to leave Baghdad during Desert Storm?

Contrary to popular belief, US intelligence agencies do not know what is going on under every rock on the planet.

I don't buy that, and truthfully, neither should you. Thats nothing more than a lame excuse.

CNN is not just another random rock on the planet.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

So did Osama Bin Ladin although we didn't realize what he was talking about.
The US National Security Adviser knew nothing.

Osama gave many warnings.
One hint of infiltrators was Osama's statement that our devices would
be turned against us.

In the 911 conspiracy theories I suppose they believe some people were
turned against us as well.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
First,

How could a member of the media get an interview with someone with a then $20 Million bounty on his head? That part seems suspicious.

From what I can gather the Bush-bin Ladin psy-op campaign on the rest of the world commenced the day that the interview took place. The paradigm and paradox radically shifted following that era. No longer was the enemy a foreign adversary or even a foreign malitia but an enemy that is clearly in our faces day after day. The enemy was that of a much more powerful, formidable, and capable foe. The traditional rules of engagement were radically changed forever. The dynamic changed.

Now a tad over 8 years out from that fateful and tragic day what have we truly accomplished? Most of the populous is about to blow its lid over the end of this recession, being driven towards one another when it comes to healthcare, wondering if this swine flu will ever go away, being able to make ends meet.

Increased debt effectively increasing drastically the amount of power the people behind the banks have over the entire system, a collapsing USD, a collapsing PESO, World leaders showing off the One World Currency as late as this Copenhagen Climate Change Conference currently happening as we speak.

To continually try to scapegoat the Muslim's and Arabs for the crimes of some Caucasian, British-German-Dutch people is totally, utterly and categorically wrong. Whenever did we stoop this far from the evolutionary direction?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join