It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Cooper predicts 9/11

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
My biggest question is:
Why is this thread which has been discussed numerous times suddenly on the front page with no flags and one page of replies?

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by golddragnet

AND Bill Cooper was shown to be correct, from that clip, he predicted Bin Laden would be blamed for a huge future terrorist attack.

Look, I am a big supporter of W.C.'s work. My user ID is after his book. But, other people have also thought that Bin Laden would someday be responsible for a terrorist event. The guy IS so well connected that there is no way he wouldn't do anything. He believes that is why he is on this planet. Bill Cooper was killed I believe on November 5th 2001 by police. You can see his autopsy report and see his other conspiracy theories at :
Milton William Cooper

additional WC based thread:
project MK-NAOMI

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Let's put some time in to thinking why Bin Laden would invite CNN to begin with.

If his past ties with the CIA, which have been proven beyond the shadow of a doubt, are ongoing still (especially before, around and post 9/11), an interview with a major news network dropping hints of future major attack, would be exactly where a well planned conspiracy would start creating its illusion... Right after an "all systems go" command from the alleged conspirators....

Either way, it certainly was a major decision on OBL's part to make this interview happen and must have had an equally significant goal... And it certainly was not an egomaniacal blabbering of a dilinquent terrorist he is made up to be.

Cooper's premonitions are eerily accurate.... And his death... Oh man, I am scared to even go there.... Brrrrrrrr.....

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Do you believe everything you read???? I'm very concerned about you as well.

Man, the exoskeleton is restricting blood flow to your head!

Ask yourself this Master Chief, if the head of Pakistani Intelligence didn’t have any trouble routing $100,000 to suspected hijacker/leader Mohammad Atta - don’t you think it’s a bit of a stretch of the old imagination to suggest that largest intelligence apparatus in the modern world (USA) couldn’t tap their old Ruskie-fightin’-son-of-Saud, Bin Laden post or prior 9/11?

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Think of it this way;

The U.S. does know where Osama is (and if he's still alive). But why kill/capture someone who is the leader of a terrorist network (which, are known for being difficult to monitor in the first place) when you have someone that far up their command/influence structure? It's like being inside the enemy's command center and knowing what they are planning - before they ever do it.

You can simply make minor changes to the routine of things that discourages the attack from even happening, or intercept it. Why get rid of him and reveal that we might have someone in amongst them, when we can make the entire network impotent?

The same with other terrorist networks.

The fact is - we want to know where all of them are, and want their command structure to stay alive and well. Not because we care about them, in particular, but we care about knowing what they are up to. And in those cultures, when the leader changes (for any reason) there is the very good possibility that the entire former command structure will be replaced..... peacefully.... or not so peacefully. Either way - a change of command structure is bad news when you've got an informant in the present command structure.

It's part of that old saying of "keep your friends close, and your enemies closer."

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C
Think of it this way;

The U.S. does know where Osama is (and if he's still alive). But why kill/capture someone who is the leader of a terrorist network (which, are known for being difficult to monitor in the first place) ...

Sorry but truth be told your logic sounds more like keep good friends looking like the enemy.

Ness went after Capone, Bush smoked Saddam out of his hole, its the American way.

Bin Bin's last known (if its too be believed) where-abouts was a visit to a Pak hospital for dialysis. ISI and the Company played footsie for a long time in Afghanistan with him and fellow freedomfighters. The directors and cast of characters have had a great run, but IMO the show's getting a little stale.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet
It has widely been publicised that Alex Jones discussed 9/11 six weeks prior to the event, and Alex Jones claims to have been to first to discuss it.

That would be incorrect.

Long-term conspiracy theorists will be aware that Stew Webb was discussing a "false flag" domestic terrorism event, targeted for summer of 2001, as early as Feb 2001... and some say late 2000. A quote from some very old content that surfaced in early April of 2001:

"In taping an interview with Stew Webb, he mentioned that his government sources feel we could see war in this country possibly as early as August. Stew said his sources definitely think it's coming before the end of the year. I heard Mr. Webb speak on WLW 700am on Sci Zone www.scizone.com... last night and he said, he has proof we will be attacked in August 2001, and it's a conspiracy of our govt."

That material was once found here in the web archive, but has since been expunged.

Soon after 9/11/2001, a handful of the more popular conspiracy sensationalists like Alex Jones were attempting to take credit for talking about it first... but Webb was indeed the first, and most credible source of the early "something's coming" buzz.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by scrapple

Umm...where did you get your info about the Pakistani ISI sent about $100,000 to Mohammed Atta?

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   

In Cooper's book, "Behold the pale horse", Cooper pointed out that Pope JPII was a salesman of the chemical Zyklon B gas when he worked for IG Farben during WWII. That chemical was used to gas hundreds of thousands of Jews at Auschwitz.

What does any of this have to do with Bill Cooper and 9/11? It seems more like a swipe at Catholics.

Karol Wojtyła's activities during WWII are well known, and Cooper could not be more wrong. In the lead up to the war, he was a student at university, worked in a library and took part in compulsory military-service. After the invasion of Poland, he continued his studies while working in a limestone quarry. At no point was he a salesman for IG Farben.

Besides, IG Farben had no need for Zyklon B salesman, especially in Poland. The only buyer would have been the Germans, who already had a sweet-heart deal with Farben.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by may_be_true
Cooper's premonitions are eerily accurate.... And his death... Oh man, I am scared to even go there.... Brrrrrrrr.....

Yeah, you may come to a conclusion that he was a belligerant, deranged man. Cooper wanted to die in a hail of bullets so he could be a martyr; it was suicide by cop and he got exactly what he wanted.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   

It has quite alot, if you were familar with Coopers work, or with the power of the vaticans Knights of Malta, you would know they had an involvement in 9/11 and they are one of the most powerful Orders in the world in what is known as the NWO.

Cooper certainly wasn't having a swipe at Catholics, why did you type that, are you a paranoid catholic? He was detailing the career of JPII before he became a priest.

I don't think that Wojtyła was either a salesman or involved in production of zyklon gas for IG Farben, but he did work for them for a time in the early 1940's, what his actual role was has never been clarified. Cooper claims in his book that he was involved with the zyklon gas, which may or may not be correct, what is known is that Wojtyła's friend/room-mate who got him the job with Farben was involved in the production of the gas that was used to kill people. Wojtyła's position with IG Farben has been kept in secrecy.

[edit on 18-12-2007 by golddragnet]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Stew Webb was discussing a "false flag" domestic terrorism event, targeted for summer of 2001, as early as Feb 2001... and some say late 2000.

Thanks for that, can you tell us more information on Stew Webb, I have found his website which appears to have alot of very interesting information. I did notice he supports Al Gore as a possible president candidate, which is somewhat suprising.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by scrapple
Bush smoked Saddam out of his hole, its the American way.

I don't know what point you are actually trying to make, and what did "smoking saddam out of a hole" have got to do with 9/11 or preventing terrorism acts??? In fact the invasion of Iraq WAS a terrorist act

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I think it's naive to think that any news agency, right on down to high-school newspapers, have not been penetrated by intelligence agencies. Furthermore, I think the NSA apparatus would have been able to track the CNN reporter to the bin-Laden hideout electronically, without the reporter even knowing about it.

This does not confirm that bin-Laden is an American intelligence asset however. I think he may be a personal friend of the Bush family, but that is speculative. What is no longer speculative is that al-Qaeda did not intend to inflict the level of damage that ocurred on 9/11. For more on that, visit a thread I started "They did not think the buildings would collapse..."

I'm no expert on Bill Cooper, and I have heard that all of his stuff is not entirely accurate, but he must have gotten something right. I don't think it was suicide by cop any more than I believe that Forrestal jumped from the window.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I AM REALLY GLAD YOU BROUGHT THIS BACK!!! William Cooper predicted not only the attacks on the World Trade Center but ALSO!!!! HUUUUUUGGGGGEEEE!!!!! HE PREDICTED THE ANTHRAX ATTACK IN 1992!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALSO THE INVASION OF THE MIDDLE EAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE ONLY PREDICTION OF HIS THAT HAS NOT COME TRUE IS A NUKE IN THE U.S.! I believe this is in the works now for Martial Law in Late 08 - Early 09!

This guy is genuine! I watched his hour and half long speech that they killed him for giving. He coorborated things I had concluded through my own research and I had never heard of him before.

DO NOT TAKE HIS WORDS LIGHTLY! THIS MAN IS THE REAL DEAL! STUDY HIM AND HIS WORK, HE SACRIFICED HIS LIFE FOR US TO KNOW!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   

In Cooper's book, "Behold the pale horse"....

[edit on 17-12-2007 by golddragnet]

More of a "Behold the pale horse$hit" to me. Nothing in his book can be considered as worthy of an investigation. And believe me I have investigated in this stuff for YEARS. He is one of the most least credible kooks in UFOlogy.

Much of his blathers are easily irreputable nonsense that can be disproven by primary school level science, a little but of research and common sense.

And how often do we see these old regurgitated threads of discussing of the same old same old nonsense?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   

In fact the invasion of Iraq WAS a terrorist act

GD

My comment was only in reference to Aim64C’s “why would the US want to get rid of him" (i.e. Osama) comment. Could the USA’s true foreign policy be to bag Sadam, but leave Osama. Sure – would this surprise me – not at all.

But the idea that specific people in the US truly didn’t know where Osama was before or after 911 is IMO pure horse hockey - when one considers the historically close working relationship between parts of the US/PAK intel communities; those that were tasked to take the Soviets out of Afghanistan by promoting jihad. Think they just washed their hands clean after the wall came down? Especially considering assets like a rich Saudi prince who had means and motive to work the field.

The link from Atta , via a Mr. Omar Saeed, to the head of the Pakistani ISI (director-general Lt-Gen Mahmud Ahmad) is public record. Whether anyone wishes to investigate its conspiratorially common but limited claims and ponder potential ramifications is totally up to them. (There may even be a ATS thread about it specifically?)

911 is a twisted story (maybe purposefully) and there is little certainty to spoon feed oneself with – that goes for the Official Story as well. But the effect of dissonance is exactly what intelligent preps would count on.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Echelon is useless if Osama ain't using his phone. And hasn't since some idiot told the news organizations that we can track people.

That might be true under normal circumstances, but what about the phone calls that these reporters must have made to their superiors in preparation of the meeting? You KNOW that they phoned out to get permission/clearance, etc.

Echelon isn't some wonky backwoods program that just sits there and does nothing. It looks for keywords, whether they're spoken or typed, and looks for relevance in the rest of the conversation or post, to determine the intent of the author.

It's my opinion that the CIA knew where OBL was at all times, but didn't want him found. They needed him for the scapegoat that he became after 9/11. Where is he now? I believe there's a little of him over in Afghanistan, a little in Pakistan, and there's no telling where the rest of him is.

TheBorg

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Cooper claims in his book that he was involved with the zyklon gas, which may or may not be correct, what is known is that Wojtyła's friend/room-mate who got him the job with Farben was involved in the production of the gas that was used to kill people. Wojtyła's position with IG Farben has been kept in secrecy.

If he in fact worked for IG Farben it is possible that he may not have had any contact with the production of Zyklon B. The product though developed by IG Farben but the patent was sold on to a subsiduary (spell!!) called Degesch and all sales to the SS, for the concentration camps, were processed by the Bayer sales office.

Degesch evidently sold the SS enough Zyklon B to kill 200 million human beings, excessive, but it certainly flies in the face of those who claim that there were shortages due to transportation break down caused by rail bombings.

More interesting is that Degesch did not suffer any impediment whatsoever and was not penalised for its role in the civilian killing operations. It is confirmed that Farben knew what the gas was being used for, we have interrogation records to confirm this, so it is doubtful that Degesch were completely innocent of its usage.

Degesch is still a major concern in fumigation products and has branches throughout Europe and obviously the US.

www.detia-degesch.de...
www.degeschamerica.com...

It should therefore be considered that he could have worked for any of these three concerns - Farben, Degesch or Bayer.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
If he in fact worked for IG Farben it is possible that he may not have had any contact with the production of Zyklon B.

I don't know of any info connecting him specifically to the production of the Zyklon gas, I don't quite know where Cooper got that from. Wojtyla was with Farben for a spell. Cooper and others claim he worked as a chemist manufacturing the gas that was used to murder people. I don't know for sure what Wojtyla was doing at Farben, but in writings of Pope JPII's early career it is often documented that he did work as a chemist during the war, without any further details than that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join