It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Interstellar Case Files: by Jose Escamilla

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I just went to rense.com and there is a new video of helicopters buzzing John. On the very last frame of the film, look at the home the helicopter flies over. It is the 'same' house as in the picture zorgon is questioning. Hmmm

www.rense.com...

Guz

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jose Escamilla

I wish Lenard would stop playing this game and come forth. I am willing to forgive and forget the bickering and all that, get back on track, and let's collectively get this one done already!

Jose Escamilla

[edit on 19-12-2007 by Jose Escamilla]

I would assume that this means that they can rectify this themselves and leave us alone.

How many time does Jose have to get angry, lay down the law, change his opinion, and apoligise over and over for this to just end now.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guzzeppi
Guz

You know it's best I clam up and shut up as Bill "Orielly would say. No more comments from me on anything or you people here that aggravate me. I am going ignore you like I promised the Mods. The only one that gets hit here with warnings for reacting is me. Those dealing out the *&^%$#@ get away with it.

Jose Escamilla

[edit on 20-12-2007 by Jose Escamilla]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Jose Escamilla

Yep, cause you continue with your accusitions and claims of to have been wronged with out providing proof.

Who's the next person you are going to involve in your little "witch hunt" in which this as all become.

[edit on 19-12-2007 by gauncents]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Jose, you are now starting to publicly bash people and other forums and or websites stating claims without providing us with anything to sway it yourway.

Yes, lawsuits are expensive. Sounds like you need to do that. We are not your free garage sale attorney. Now you are just trying to sway negative opinions on people that have not even come into this thread.

Mods, please.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I should have quoted Jose in his last post. I guess he saw again his wrong post about bashing Jeff Rense if that is ok to say here. He edited after my post

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Lets get back on track here.

I have a 6" diameter scope that is a generic Meade. I also have a Sony videocamera with a 900 x zoom and Nightshot and nightplus I think it's called. And I have a CCD camera that hooks up to my laptop. I have to figure out how to hook the videocamera up to my scope so I can start searching also. I have never been able to view anything other than the moon with my CCD camera, it was purchased really cheap off the net. But my videocamera is not a cheap one.

On my next day off I will start my search on Sony's website for an adapter that would work with both videocamera and scope. My videocamera does come with a USB cable to hook into my laptop so I am hoping I will be able to view and video tape this straight to my laptop.

Does anyone have any other ideas or suggestions for me that I might have forgotten on how to start this project?

Also, I did notice that on the Jeff Rense website the first video he showed there was a shot of the ISS using the aparatus. Did anyone else notice how blurry it was? Why wouldn't he have just adjusted through the cameras manual controls to eleminate the blurry image? That might sound like a really dumb question but I am no expert at taking photos. I guess since I have spent so many years in the research biz I should probably get my hands into that aspect of it all and learn it. I just have more fun finding the good stuff in the images that others have taken to really get into the taking of them.

Thanks for any help
Star

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Jose Escamilla

Your research and the things Ive seen still have me mistified. The important thing here is that I'm still mistifed with Rods, Jose.

Dallas

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Guzzeppi
Guz

You know it's best I clam up and shut up as Bill "Orielly would say. No more comments from me on anything or you people here that aggravate me. I am going ignore you like I promised the Mods. The only one that gets hit here with warnings for reacting is me. Those dealing out the *&^%$#@ get away with it.

Jose Escamilla

Is anyone counting how many times we have seen this? Anyway it was edited 3 times by him. Also he just sent me a very foul mouthed u2u.

Mods if you would like to see. I think you already are starting to get a clue of someone we all are trying to deal with.

[edit on 20-12-2007 by gauncents]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I mean, how do they come from the back of a appx 10K high- cloud, slither down BEHIND a telephone pole (in appx 1/3rd of a second) and pass in front of a video camera? -- Hah? Yes, it's real but how?

Dallas

edit: Dulcimer (below). I see no argument here at all. I speaking about an event Jose's reported and has been aired on TV. Spectacular event (assuming dulc. your talking about by comment miss.

[edit on 20-12-2007 by Dallas]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Just a reminder to keep it civil in here...

Big threads can get out of hand quick. The mods have an incredible amount of material to sift through everyday. If someone has a problem in this section (Aliens and UFOs) feel free to send me a U2U with your comments.

Now play nice.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I am going ignore you like I promised the Mods. The only one that gets hit here with warnings for reacting is me. Those dealing out the *&^%$#@ get away with it.

Jose Escamilla

For me, it doesn't seem to be the case. I've lost many points and seen others lose points as well. Why are you complaining anyway, You are the only one here that continues to say over and over that they will stop getting mad about peoples post that you dont like.

Also, it seems that this is about as much if not more that you have seemed to offer this whole thread anyway except you changing your mind with what you want out of it everyday.

Jose, I invite you to read this whole thread through and then make a post that is worth anyone's time.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
"..leave us alone!.."

hahahahaha!
what a joke! it appears some have joined this forum on the 18th just to be here...

(or did they just change their name..??
i wonder why they would need to do that..?? )
hahaha!!

they would have to be failures/losers to need to do that, wouldn't they..??

Griddy's bailed Jose.
we ain't going to get any help from him it seems,
going by what he just posted in his thread.

i look forward to see if the objects can proven real, once and for all!

and yep, rense seems to be still stating that he's 'broken the world exclusive'!!

(when they know full well it hasn't, i notified him as soon as it was posted that this has been well known, for some time)

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
Now play nice.

Now this is what I absolutely love about this site

I am almost guarenteed a chuckle everytime I log onto ATS. I love the sense of humor in this forum.

I also hate the bickering. Let's get down to some serious research here folks. Please!!

Star

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I actually do not have a scope but I am going to try and find someone near by that has one or try and make some extra money to purchase one. In the mean time, for now on I will try to help out as much as I can, weather its research or photo editing or just discussion. I do have Adobe Photoshop CS3 and can get my hands on other photo software so I will try and take a crack at some of these photos when I have some time.

It is important to know that some things that we find will be the ISS and lots of other satellites floating around up there but other things really need to be looked at further and studied.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
well put and thank you, stari and housegrooves

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by housegroove23

I'm baffled. There's not a single shred of evidence to dictate that what Gridkeeper is trying to push as interstellar spaceships are anything more then:

1. Low Earth orbit objects being viewed and tracked via Go-To. Faulty imaging/lenses/mirrors to produce the "extraordinary" look.
  2. Complete hoax on John and Gridkeeper's part.

Either way, there's not much you can do but actually go outside, point your telescope into the amazingly vast and dynamic sky, and just hope to capture something. Some folks would not give up until they'd find exactly what are being shown in the F.A.S.T videos, but with the hundreds of models, eye pieces, filters, imagers you can use EVEN if you did get the exact coordinates... There's absolutely no way to be sure you'll see anything.

You also have to take into account that as I type this there are tens of thousands of people outside doing just that. The moment Jose claimed we can forget about the apparatus was the moment the whole idea of this being anything more then a sham flew out the window. If there's no need for a device then why is it this hasn't been announced before by others? It may have to do with the fact that others who are out there have all their equipment alteration free so they don't get these artifacts... Just a thought.

I'm still going to go out and see if I can reproduce anything. I just don't want you folks to walk about with such amazingly high hopes where there really should be far less. It's as if the Caret hype has been injected into this flimsy phenomena.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Donoso

You got it all right, Jose has been in "works" and "negotiations" with JLW for how long? It took Jose E Scam illa only about 2 days here to say forget the whole thing that he had originally saught here. This thread is done. He sure did get his plugs in though. Everyone here knows that. Someone said once that there is no such thing as bad publicity.

He comes in here once or twice in the morning, once or twice at night, but we talk about him all day.

Jose is winning with this. I say let's not let that happen!

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by gauncents
reply to post by Donoso

You got it all right, Jose has been in "works" and "negotiations" with JLW for how long? It took Jose E Scam illa only about 2 days here to say forget the whole thing that he had originally sought here. This thread is done. He sure did get his plugs in though. Everyone here knows that. Someone said once that there is no such thing as bad publicity.

He comes in here once or twice in the morning, once or twice at night, but we talk about him all day.

Jose is winning with this. I say let's not let that happen!

Actually NO, not everyone here knows that.Jose's actually done his homework. And I mean with cameras. I have no reason to doubt any of the man's captures. I do however, have some arguments with the slobber focused against his work.

I just can't believe you great members can be so "slam dunk" on a maan who has captured an unknown something and is still in the atempt to share it with the believing world.. kinda like George Adamski -- yes?
(edit -- added)

Dallas

[edit on 20-12-2007 by Dallas]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Jose...

Thanks for being promt in answering emails on the problems with DVD/Pay Per View stuff and making things right.

I'm still on the fence about all your stuff, but I'm still on the fence none the less.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join