It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recovered Piece Of UFO! Is This Irrefutable Evidence Of Alien Presence?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by larryroyc
i was going to do a test in north dakata 06 when we went out to the IEEE conference in san diego but never got to do them..

a guy said he could run a slice in some equipment they had and it could read anything in it like a video if it was encoded with some sort of storage of information.

Was this test conducted? If so, what were the results? If it wasn't done, I think we could and should. You never know what may turn up!

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

no it was never done...
dont even know if the guy is still around..he was a grad student.

larry

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Well I cant find my paperwork in any one of my three file cases. And after a bit of searching I did find some similar (but not the same concept) of objects being affected by tonal/frequency properties. I hesitate to even offer them because they're not what I was originally speaking about in regards to bombarding this object and observing any action/reaction. But just the same, here they are, one on frequency affects one in acoustic levitation. Turn down your speakers, very annoying sound frequencies.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 7-1-2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

the tear drop foreign object a memory storage device?---you listed some humans older examples of such and experimental models---i get a flash back to supermans icy cave up the ?north pole--crystal rods that held/played back holographic lifelike images and sounds from supermans home planet and his people

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
www.youtube.com...

Yes, I remember seeing this before, on either Mythbusters or another Discovery Channel Episode. I was aware (as a musician) that sound resonance delivers some sort of physical force. I have a friend (Scott X) from my days in NYC. He went to Julliard, I went to a rival school. This kid could shatter glass with his voice. He was a countertenor (like a male soprano). Nobody would ever believe me until the Mythbusters proved it could be done. I saw him do it in person, it was amazing. I learned the trick from him, and could probably do it to, with my training, on a glass with a lower resonance frequency (might have the wrong wording here, what I mean is the 'tone' that the glass rings at when you flick it with your fingers). I couldn't resonate at tones as high as Scott could though, he could bust really small things with high tones.

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
www.youtube.com...

Okay this just blew my mind!!! I'll have to do a lot of thinking on this, and it may not be related to this object, so I won't theorize in this thread. But HOLY CRAP!

The thing that kept running through my mind on this second vid, is if they've tried an experiment using a scale model of our solar system? The way the objects spun and the way the smaller one seemed to orbit the larger cup??? Are we watching the effects of gravity propagating through sound? That just sounds crazy! Are we watching a parallel system, with similar results?

All I can say is HOLY CRAP! Great post, and thank you for sharing that Johnny! Sorry if we've gone terribly off topic...

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by larryroyc

if you believe it is some sort of earth made material then what im saying dont matter..

Hey Larry,

I hope you don't think I'm being antagonistic to you. I'm very interested in this object, curious about it and grateful for the work all of you are putting into its analysis.

For sure, I have a different paradigm for explaining these things; whereas I think it's almost impossible that extraterrestrials don't exist, I consider it unlikely that they are interested in us. On the other hand, I suspect that military technology (particularly in the US) is way more advanced than we're aware.

Still, that's my opinion and, like yours, it remains to be proven correct or incorrect. Hell, maybe we're both wrong. The fun is in finding out.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by tayga

i didnt take your comments as antagonistic...

all i was saying is if your take away the eye witness then this can be anything you want it to be,.,

i aggree that our capabilities of flight is way more advanced than anyone can concieve of...

the sr71 blackbird is a perfect example of how far we where in the late 50s and early 60s with stealth speed..mack 3.5 is still the official record for a piloted craft under power..

its its 40 plus years later..you know we havnt been sitting on our can..the skunkworks havnt shut down..

thanks for your input in this..im open to ideas always..im not open to idiot comments that we see all the time...ive heard them all..

larry

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I've finally finished my report on this case to date for the Compilation regarding Alien Technology. The link is in my signature for all those interested. It's a four part report, and it pulls all the data I could find out of the current threads here at ATS. It's just a different method of analysis, it helps me to understand what I've read here in these threads.

Hope anyone will correct the info there if I got something wrong.
And thanks everyone here for all coming together like this and providing your own ideas. I'm very excited to read the results of the current testing!

-WitnessFromAfar

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
UPDATE:

The metallurgist emailed me and says he will have the report on the work that has been done already and his suggestions by the 17th. Stay tuned...

Springer...

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Springer says,

The metallurgist emailed me and says he will have the report on the work that has been done already and his suggestions by the 17th. Stay tuned...

WOOO HOO That's Great news Springer!

Didn't take as long as I thought it would.
You bet I'm Staying tuned. Thanks for the update.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainStar

that's because he's reviewing previous work and data and giving us an opinion on that before moving forward with any additional tests. I imagine the other tests would require more time.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Thanks for the updates. This should be interesting to follow.

I'm in the camp that most UFO sitings are Earthly but unknown aircraft. In spite of that I think it would be wrong to not believe that Alien UFOs exist. I'm currently of the opinion most sitings are Military in nature but the idea of crashed Alien Ships is a distinct possibility to me. The idea of an inadvertent piece of debris being left behind also seems possible. Its when we get to the Abductions and the like that my brain says wait a minute.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
The idea of an inadvertent piece of debris being left behind also seems possible. Its when we get to the Abductions and the like that my brain says wait a minute.

Exactly! I feel that these so called abduction episodes are the handiwork of the CIA mind control programs like MKULTRA. Alien abductions are nothing but speculation - NO proof for the last several decades.

But here we have something tangible. Whether alien or man made, it would still be a bombshell. If man made, then it would reveal the existence of advanced technologies in the hands of the deep black projects, that the powers-that-be are hiding from us, including the existence of zero point energy systems!!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Yup, it happened twice, Two different people too. Not that it's a problem re terrestrial stuff amongst the mix of materials within, but the statement of the man (first) who had seen the UFO before/during/after was quite amazing don't you think?

Dallas

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

I'm in the camp that most UFO sitings are Earthly but unknown aircraft. In spite of that I think it would be wrong to not believe that Alien UFOs exist. I'm currently of the opinion most sitings are Military in nature but the idea of crashed Alien Ships is a distinct possibility to me. The idea of an inadvertent piece of debris being left behind also seems possible. Its when we get to the Abductions and the like that my brain says wait a minute.

You sound like a very sane person. Or should I say your views are very close to my own?

It's best to keep an open mind when investigating these things and I'm glad the object is in the hands of people who are not underestimating the overwhelming value of real physical data. Oh that we had the opportunity to look at some of the Roswell fragments with modern physical techniques.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tayga

I like to think of myself as "not normal" but sane. Normal is so boring.

Lets all hope the answers come to these questions someday. Hopefully while we are still around.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Crakeur's quote,

that's because he's reviewing previous work and data and giving us an opinion on that before moving forward with any additional tests. I imagine the other tests would require more time.

I've got lot's of patience Crakeur.

As far as Alien Abductions go........

I believe in the Betty & Barney Hill case.

Also the Travis Walton's story. I wonder if he's

giving interviews anymore.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainStar
As far as Alien Abductions go........
I believe in the Betty & Barney Hill case.
Also the Travis Walton's story.

Yeah, MS, though these were fairly convincing cases, is it also equally possible that these were part of a CIA mind control experiment (MKULTRA)? I think those aliens don't need to abduct us for 'experiments' anymore. Haven't they learned enough of us already if they've been visiting us for thousands of years? What a waste of time and effort!!

Heck! This seems to be going off topic, what?

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
You may be right Mikesingh on the Travis Walton case whereas young men were involved. Like in Operation Midnight Climax the CIA set up hoping they would be too embarrassed to talk about it. The time frame doesn't fit, but I don't think it's beyond the CIA to abide by legalities.
As far as the Betty and Barney Hill I'm not so sure. Sceptics cannot explain how Betty could draw a detailed sketch of a star system Zeta Reticuli constellation, 6 years before astronomers even discovered it.

A waste of time and effort? It probably depends on what *they* want us for. They know all about human emotions ie- weakness, greediness, bodily functions and our destructive race. I believe the experiments benefit them somehow. Whether it's for the mixing of alien/human genes or for intergalactic travel. Time could be absolute to them and means nothing.

Waiting for more information on the Bob White Object.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
If money is the stumbling block for more tests of this item then like for the Lear / Lazar Element 115 I am happy to chip in some cash.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join