It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Advice: I Think My Boyfriend Is A Reptile!

page: 2
3
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I suggest you go to meet his family. Be careful and if you feel uncomfortable, just follow your intuition.


I did meet his mother when we first got together and I felt quite uncomfortable, but usually people do. Soon after she told him never to see me again despite that he told me she said she liked me, but all of a sudden she didn't want him with me. Even though he is secretly seeing me against his mother's wishes. He said that his mother said that we were getting to close.
Never met his father, he is in the Navy.




posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I forget to eat frequently, sometimes for longer than 24 hours. My husband says that this is extremely uncommon, but it's normal for me.

So I don't know if your boyfriend's eating habits are what anyone would call "normal," but they are probably normal for him.



posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHypnoToad
I forget to eat frequently, sometimes for longer than 24 hours. My husband says that this is extremely uncommon, but it's normal for me.

So I don't know if your boyfriend's eating habits are what anyone would call "normal," but they are probably normal for him.


I completely agree and see where you are coming from. People have said such things are weird, but they could be normal for him.



posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by UnforgiveableSin
 


Why don't you just ask him? You said you wouldn't mind dating him if he was. Even if he isn't a reptile, you will find out about how he feels about dating a crazy woman!



posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
reply to post by UnforgiveableSin
 


Why don't you just ask him? You said you wouldn't mind dating him if he was. Even if he isn't a reptile, you will find out about how he feels about dating a crazy woman!


Why would I risk him thinking Im a crazy woman?



posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by UnforgiveableSin
 


This might be a double post of sorts since I replied once and when I hit reply got a message that the page had expired.

As I was saying.....

Sorry, my attempt at humor. You might as well just ask him since you don't seem to be sure what he is. Honesty, is the foundation to any good relationship. Which brings me to this point. Do you really want to be with a guy who is not honest with his parents about his relationship with you? If he can't be honest with them, how do you know he will ever be honest with you? Just something for you to consider along with his strange eyes and rough skin.



posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Outrageous and untrue! A human is a human and a reptilian is a reptilian.



posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I know someone who is medicated for ADD and suffers skin problems, too. He often wears sun glasses indoors.

I don't believe a word of this silly "reptilian" nonsense, not for a moment. But for the sake of amusement, I will try and note whether or not Dude's eyes go slit at all...after all, I've encountered some pretty weird stuff in my life.

Did the "reptilian" idea exist prior to the silly TV series "V"?

F



posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Does he know you have an interest in the "unexplained." Maybe you can bring up the subject, and gauge his reaction over a few conversations.

On the other hand, if Reptilians are real, they're supposedly the worst kind of non-human intelligence to stumble across. Worse than "grays" and even blamed in the Bible for inciting Eve to feed Adam the forbidden fruit.
More about that on another thread by an expert.

In my experience, one of my grandfathers started going blind. His eyes looked more and more like cat's eyes with the pupil taking on that slit shape. But they didn't change from that shape really, like because of lighting or anything.

Then there is another example that is a bit more strange. I was friends with a guy in high-school for a few years. He came from India and was a bit odd by American standards but wasn't a complete outcast either. His skin was a dark sandy color, but I noticed that blotches would appear from time to time, many shades lighter and with a rough texture. He blamed it on the fumes in the gas station we worked at. Okay, skin condition probably, but here's the weird part. On several ocassions, his usually dark brown irises turned yellow, like cheap mustard. I thought he'd gotten contacts or something, maybe even trying to mess with people, even though this was back before you could get designer contacts really. The first, and maybe even the second time I didn't pay much attention because I did think he was just messing with me. He didn't try to play it up though, like someone normally would to make it mysterious. He was a bit of a braggart too. In fact, he really didn't say anything at all, except to deny what I was saying. After a while I thought maybe he really was sick or something, making his eyes do that even though it didn't happen all the time. I never saw them actually change, but I was in the car with him several times when they would be yellow one minute, and then brown again later when he turned toward me again without taking his hands off the wheel. That was when I really started getting creeped out, but I'd never heard of reptilians then, so I didn't know what to make of it.

I don't know if they really exist or not, or if my good buddy Mohammed was one, but there is a similarity here to your case. All I knew was that he was from India originally, and went to two different high-schools here. I hardly ever saw his family. He didn't keep many friends even though he was quite friendly. One day he told me he was moving to Buffalo, and I've never been able to find him since, even though I've tried to look for him through various routes. He also took several intercontinental trips while I was friends with him. Who knows though, maybe he was just a terrorist or something.



posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Fuggle
 


"Reptilian stuff" has existed since before civilization as we know it began. You should visit this thread for the proof that it has. Well, indisputable proof that it has existed since the early Middle Ages anyway. The rest I see as proof based on the preponderance of evidence.



posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I suggest getting a new hobby or starting up a new sport. It sounds like you have to much time on your hands and you mind is "wandering" a little too much.

But I can give you a weird suggestion for a weird thread...

You could use a tactic that worked for "Austin Danger Powers" in which you ask the person 3 times in succession the desired question in which by the third time he will have to give in to your superior interrogation skills and answer truthfully.

So hold your boyfriend down and say " Are you a reptile?" 3 times...

You never no it might work..




posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
reply to post by UnforgiveableSin
 


This might be a double post of sorts since I replied once and when I hit reply got a message that the page had expired.

As I was saying.....

Sorry, my attempt at humor. You might as well just ask him since you don't seem to be sure what he is. Honesty, is the foundation to any good relationship. Which brings me to this point. Do you really want to be with a guy who is not honest with his parents about his relationship with you? If he can't be honest with them, how do you know he will ever be honest with you? Just something for you to consider along with his strange eyes and rough skin.


That is a very good point, but I can understand why he wouldn't tell her. He is trying to find a way to tell her, trying to explain that I am a good person and all. He will soon, I'm sure. Anyway, I would ask him, but I am scared in all seriousness. I tried to tell him of my believes on the NWO and occurrences such as 9/11, but being the son of a Navy officer, of course he denied that. He in return is trying to reassure me of everything being in order and things like the economy is at its best. I don't want to risk losing him over things like that, he will find that stuff out soon enough. As for the reptilian concept, I will find out that soon enough as well.



posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   


Advice: I Think My Boyfriend Is A Reptile!

Did you try the "hamster test"?
Dangle one in front of him and see if he twitches.

And keep an ear out for any discussion of savings on car insurance.



posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fuggle

I know someone who is medicated for ADD and suffers skin problems, too. He often wears sun glasses indoors.

I don't believe a word of this silly "reptilian" nonsense, not for a moment. But for the sake of amusement, I will try and note whether or not Dude's eyes go slit at all...after all, I've encountered some pretty weird stuff in my life.

Did the "reptilian" idea exist prior to the silly TV series "V"?

F




Alright, I accept your scepticism. I too thought the "reptilian" idea was outrageous and completely delusional, but you have to find some things out for yourself. So I would not try to deceive you over the slit eyes because I too find myself insane from just considering the idea.
As for the tv series V, I never saw it so I wouldn't know the answer to that question.



posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by UnforgiveableSin
 



No offense, but if your interests and political compatabilites are that far off you shouldn't be worrying about reptilians. If he thinks everything in America is "hunky-dory" he's been brainwashed.



posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
Does he know you have an interest in the "unexplained." Maybe you can bring up the subject, and gauge his reaction over a few conversations.


That is a good idea. Hopefully he wont shake me off like the 9/11 conversations.



On the other hand, if Reptilians are real, they're supposedly the worst kind of non-human intelligence to stumble across. Worse than "grays" and even blamed in the Bible for inciting Eve to feed Adam the forbidden fruit.
More about that on another thread by an expert


Actually, he is very intelligent. He gets all A's, mostly because his mother wants the best. Quite religious as well. Thank you for the link, I will definitely look over its contents.

As for the rest of your story it is quite interesting. Though, I have never seen his irises change, but his brown eyes do tend to look a bit greenish when the slit shows.



posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MuLongQun
I suggest getting a new hobby or starting up a new sport. It sounds like you have to much time on your hands and you mind is "wandering" a little too much.

But I can give you a weird suggestion for a weird thread...

You could use a tactic that worked for "Austin Danger Powers" in which you ask the person 3 times in succession the desired question in which by the third time he will have to give in to your superior interrogation skills and answer truthfully.

So hold your boyfriend down and say " Are you a reptile?" 3 times...

You never no it might work..



I appreciate your reply, but I wish you wouldn't shoot down some certain things just because you dont agree with the thread or the topic. I know I've done that to these sorts of threads, but now I see why that's wrong. Though, again I will not ask him if he is. Only engage him in a conversation about it like jackinthebox suggested.



posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMax



Advice: I Think My Boyfriend Is A Reptile!

Did you try the "hamster test"?
Dangle one in front of him and see if he twitches.

And keep an ear out for any discussion of savings on car insurance.


It would be hard to tell, he twitches a lot.



posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
reply to post by UnforgiveableSin
 



No offense, but if your interests and political compatabilites are that far off you shouldn't be worrying about reptilians. If he thinks everything in America is "hunky-dory" he's been brainwashed.


No offense taken. I would say he is "brainwashed" and I need to fix that, but not all at once. It isn't his fault when he has a Patriot -Will-Kill-Any-Conspirators Father and a self rightous mother.



posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by UnforgiveableSin
 



I hate to go too far off topic here, but trying to "fix" someone is a whole lotta hurt waitin' to happen hun.


Good luck.



new topics

top topics



 
3
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join