It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advice: I Think My Boyfriend Is A Reptile!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
your boyfriend is probably on drugs that constrict his pupils making you think they look like slits.

opiate use can cause a major change in the constriction of the pupil until it is pinpointed, and with a glare, this can be mistaken for a slit. It looks pretty odd.

ask him if hes on any medications, and if hes on a pain med, thats the culprit.

I don't know why I didn't think about this earlier, but... you said he is on medication for ADD? I at least remember the ADD part, but can't recall if you said for sure that he is on meds. Adderall, or any stimulant ADD drug like it, can cause some of the things you mentioned: Lack of appetite, dilated pupils (I know you said other eye issues, but this is an example), twitching, etc.

Also, I looked at some of your other threads... you said in those that your grandfather was a mason. Here you say he (I'm assuming it's the same one you are speaking of) was in the Illuminati. If you're assuming that the masons and Illuminati are the same, you're bound to piss off people around here, or make them all excited about nothing. My grandfather and my uncle are both masons, and my grandfather is going to be some really important top position in his lodge soon (forget what it's called). He has been a mason for like 60 years, I think... he's got some framed apron with something about the time embroidered on it... forget what it says.

My point is that I'm also related to masons, and lizard people never dated me, but I do know a LOT of people on Adderall that have characteristics that you've mentioned. I don't think you really have anything to worry about.

But maybe I'm a reptile, and I'm just trying to throw you off the trail... (just kidding, by the way)

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I don't think it's smart to discuss this with him or try any of the weird experiments people here write about. I'm pretty sure he's not a reptilian and if you let him know about your "theories" than he would maybe think you're insane, especially his mother!

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by kain_the_hunter
See thats the beauty of it my friend! I usually charge a nominal fee but for this one..id do it for free..so you wouldnt need to worry bout hurting him.
Wow..Im making a "draco" snub deal.

There is another way..i dotn know if someone already covered this..but supposedly there is a particualr word that a retpilian cant say. They cant pronounce it t at all. It was a way for Ancient ppl to find them out if they were in secret. I forget the word..but as i said..Supposedly.

[edit on 9-12-2007 by kain_the_hunter]

There has to be something somewhere in the terms and conditions of ATS about offering to electrocute people. = /

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I think the reptillian hysteria is getting out of control on this site.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
People, give her a break.

Take some video with him, or a picture, see if you can 'catch' him.

Other then that, have fun.

Thank you, but I can understand and I would myself would probably make jokes at the situation as well.

I will take a video with him. I did once before and his eyes did that thing again, but I thought it was lighting there again.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul
I don't think it's smart to discuss this with him or try any of the weird experiments people here write about. I'm pretty sure he's not a reptilian and if you let him know about your "theories" than he would maybe think you're insane, especially his mother!

Yeah, well half way there his mother thinks I am

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I don't know why I didn't think about this earlier, but... you said he is on medication for ADD? I at least remember the ADD part, but can't recall if you said for sure that he is on meds. Adderall, or any stimulant ADD drug like it, can cause some of the things you mentioned: Lack of appetite, dilated pupils (I know you said other eye issues, but this is an example), twitching, etc.

Yeah thats what I figured, but got freaked out by the slit eye.

Also, I looked at some of your other threads... you said in those that your grandfather was a mason. Here you say he (I'm assuming it's the same one you are speaking of) was in the Illuminati. If you're assuming that the masons and Illuminati are the same, you're bound to piss off people around here, or make them all excited about nothing. My grandfather and my uncle are both masons, and my grandfather is going to be some really important top position in his lodge soon (forget what it's called). He has been a mason for like 60 years, I think... he's got some framed apron with something about the time embroidered on it... forget what it says.

Yes I am very sorry, my grandfather was a mason and I mixed that up with Illumati. Im not to big on those things, mostly just NWO stuff so I wouldn't know much about them. Im sorry that was my bad. I didn't know anything about my grandpa, my dad just talks about him and all that. Did your family get a ring and plate? The ring my grandfather had, that was gold and had diamonds around it was taken by my step-grandmother supposedly a long time ago, before I was born. I wasn't really interested in my father's stories because I didn't know anything about them.

My point is that I'm also related to masons, and lizard people never dated me, but I do know a LOT of people on Adderall that have characteristics that you've mentioned. I don't think you really have anything to worry about.

Yeah, even if he was it wouldn't matter to me except if he was going to eat me. If he was a reptile I would probably hop into bed with him sooner.

[edit on 9-12-2007 by UnforgiveableSin]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Sounds like you are describing a good kid who does well in school and has caring Parents. Perhaps you should look inward to see for sure which one of you is the unusual one. What's the REAL REASON his Mother objects to a relationship?

Of course putting out a plate of Meal-worms might work if your right

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Sounds like you are describing a good kid who does well in school and has caring Parents. Perhaps you should look inward to see for sure which one of you is the unusual one. What's the REAL REASON his Mother objects to a relationship?

Of course putting out a plate of Meal-worms might work if your right

I dont think I appreciate you calling me unusual.
I dont know, she just all of sudden didn't want him to be near me.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I know this may sound weird, But I was dating a chick that was pretty strange and one day early on in the relationship I noticed that she had an extra knuckle on each index finger between the first and second knuckles. It was kinda creepy.... When I asked her what it was about, she started to allude that she was from elsewhere. Funny thing was that she had no idea That I am fascinated with aliens and conspiracies.... Then, to make things wierder, there are two locking jailbar type gates for the front doors in my house(yes, its the ghetto), and one night she flipped out and stormed out of my house and locked herself inbetween the two doors. Now heres where it gets weird- these jailbars are about two inches wide, and by the time I walked downstairs to let her out (it only took me about ten seconds) she had squeezed through these tiny bars and was in her car!! Now mind you, this is a tall girl w/a big ass who weighs maybe 160 lbs, and im about the same, and cannot even fit PART of my head through the bars...... So I still dont know what the deal with girl is, but I suggest you check his hands and knuckles and ASK QUESTIONS!! If your tactful you will only get honesty and comfort....

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by UnforgiveableSin

I hate to be the debunker of love here, but maybe his mom just sees a lot of incompatablity. Maybe she doesn't really have anything against you personally.

I always thought my Mom hated all my girlfriends just because she was my Mom. I even thought she was actively sabotaging my relationships. I know better now.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnforgiveableSin
I dont know, she just all of sudden didn't want him to be near me.

I got a twist to this, maybe she thinks YOU'RE a reptilian?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I really don't see anything here. I really have my doubts that aliens are living among us and that you are dating one. 30, 40, 50 years ago nobody would believe this but because of tv and the movies everyone is now an alien and there isn't one single shred of evidence that would support the theory. Nice story but hardly believable.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mutantalien1947

I posted a link to this thread earlier, but here it is again (click) for anyone who missed it.

There is irrefuteable proof here that the idea of Reptilians goes back at least to the early middle-ages. That proof is astounding evidence itself that the belief in Reptilians went back as far as biblical times. There is other evidence on the thread that the belief went back to the beginnings of civilization as we understand it today.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Yep, UnforgiveableSin is definitely a reptilian.

Show us your secrets!

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by shmeags
I know this may sound weird, But I was dating a chick that was pretty strange and one day early on in the relationship I noticed that she had an extra knuckle on each index finger between the first and second knuckles. It was kinda creepy.... When I asked her what it was about, she started to allude that she was from elsewhere. Funny thing was that she had no idea That I am fascinated with aliens and conspiracies.... Then, to make things wierder, there are two locking jailbar type gates for the front doors in my house(yes, its the ghetto), and one night she flipped out and stormed out of my house and locked herself inbetween the two doors. Now heres where it gets weird- these jailbars are about two inches wide, and by the time I walked downstairs to let her out (it only took me about ten seconds) she had squeezed through these tiny bars and was in her car!! Now mind you, this is a tall girl w/a big ass who weighs maybe 160 lbs, and im about the same, and cannot even fit PART of my head through the bars...... So I still dont know what the deal with girl is, but I suggest you check his hands and knuckles and ASK QUESTIONS!! If your tactful you will only get honesty and comfort....

Woah, thats very strange, and cool in a way.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheoOne
Yep, UnforgiveableSin is definitely a reptilian.

Show us your secrets!

Gah, I wish

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I used to take meds for ADD.

some of the abnormalities you talk about are side affects of his medication.

The twitches are a side affect of the meds, and might be perminant depending on how long he has taken the meds, and going a day or so without eating is normal on ADD meds.

My pupils were usualy dilated too.

Someone mentioned earlier the effect opiates have on pupils that could be what your seeing.

Does he have a fondness for pain pills??

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

There may be irrefutable proof that the IDEA of reptilians went back to the middle ages and to the very beginnings of human civilization, but there proof of actual reptillians living among us is very, very far from irrefutable (in fact there is no actual proof to speak of).

The stories from our beginnings of human-serpents is just the way man has always manifested his fears into a more tangible anthropomorphic state, i.e. snakes have been a killer of humans since the beginning of our species, thus we create a serpant "Boogie-man" as a display of those fears.

Human folklore has been filled with stories about mythical monsters in humanoid form-- minotaurs, trolls, banshees, Russia's "Baba Yaga", the Inuit's "Amayersuk", etc. The Inuit people are a good exaple, since snakes were never one of the dangers to their lives, thus they are one of the few cultures not to have a serpent-monster in their folklore.

That fact that reptillians have been part of our culture forever doesn't surprise me in the least, and folklore is meaningless when it comes to answering the "are reptillians real" question.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I think your boyfriend would find this quite amusing. I don't know what you saw but I do know that if you value your relationship you wouldn't take this too seriously. I also wouldn't mention this to anyone, especially him. I personally don't believe that shape shifting reptilians exist, it doesn't seem like something that could even possibly be achieved.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join