It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advice: I Think My Boyfriend Is A Reptile!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
reply to post by UnforgiveableSin

I hate to go too far off topic here, but trying to "fix" someone is a whole lotta hurt waitin' to happen hun.

Good luck.

I suppose I worded that wrong, I wouldn't want to change him that way. I mean I would still love him even if he believed differently from me.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Agreed.

"Fixing" one, as opposed to enlightening/offering alternative views, is often a fruitless venture... one met with resistance and barriers at impasse after impasse.

As I've always told our children, "You can't control the actions of others, but you can Always control your participation therein or otherwise."

Otherwise being the focal point.

Just sayin'...

He's probably just as normal as you and I...

...and therein lies the problem.

define: normal

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   

If your boyfriend really is a reptile, I suggest you immediately purchase a UVA and UVB heat lamp. Winter is the toughest time for reptiles, normally they don't get the right amount of UVB rays required for strong healthy bones. Assuming he is on an omnivorous diet, you should also consider feeding him foods like collard greens, parsnips and crickets or mealworms. Which ever he prefers. Hope this helps.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Here's a thought. Get a book about reptilians and leave it in plain sight where he will notice it. Maybe you will get a reaction out of him.

Out of curiousity, what do you two have in common?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana

If your boyfriend really is a reptile, I suggest you immediately purchase a UVA and UVB heat lamp. Winter is the toughest time for reptiles, normally they don't get the right amount of UVB rays required for strong healthy bones. Assuming he is on an omnivorous diet, you should also consider feeding him foods like collard greens, parsnips and crickets or mealworms. Which ever he prefers. Hope this helps.

He does have an aweful time in winter as do many of us.

By the way I love your avatar; I keep staring at it

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
Here's a thought. Get a book about reptilians and leave it in plain sight where he will notice it. Maybe you will get a reaction out of him.

Out of curiousity, what do you two have in common?

The only reptile books I have are about snakes. I love snakes.

Oddly enough, we have the same interests but our personalities differ. He is sweet, shy, submissive, follower, and mostly a quiet loner.
I on the other hand am darker, outgoing around the people I know and like, aggressive, likes to be in charge, and I surround myself with a group I like to call my friends.
But he said he was drawn to me and really was attracted to me and so was I to him so we gave it a shot.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
So have you talked to him? Any news? Sorry I haven't posted before this, I just found the thread now.

I say you kill him and his family, just in case. You can never be too careful when reptilians are involved. Make sure you frame somebody else, so you're not screwed if it turns out they're just normal people.

That was just some dark humor, by the way. Please don't kill your boyfriend.

I do not believe the reptilian stuff either. However, for the sake of the discussion, let's assume they are real.

Do you or your family have any significant ties to political, economical, or military organizations? Are you or people close to you scientists, community leaders, religious leaders?

What I'm getting at is this: I doubt these reptilians would be interested in dating humans unless it served to further their agenda somehow. So unless you're Jenna Bush, I wouldn't worry too much.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I was looking over the thread. No one can find out for sure if he is or not..except me. It is quiet easy..if somewhat morbid. We could always disect him. Morbid yes, effective very. Or give him a high voltage shock. i never seena shapeshifter hold their shape while being eletricuted, which is survivable. Just a though.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikation
So have you talked to him? Any news? Sorry I haven't posted before this, I just found the thread now.

I wont be able to talk to him until Monday, at school.

Do you or your family have any significant ties to political, economical, or military organizations? Are you or people close to you scientists, community leaders, religious leaders?

My grandfather was in the Illumnati, or so I hear from my father.
A lot of my family are in the military.

What I'm getting at is this: I doubt these reptilians would be interested in dating humans unless it served to further their agenda somehow. So unless you're Jenna Bush, I wouldn't worry too much.

He could just love me.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Frankly........

To be honest......

If you dump him, you'll probably feel more comfortable.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kain_the_hunter
I was looking over the thread. No one can find out for sure if he is or not..except me. It is quiet easy..if somewhat morbid. We could always disect him. Morbid yes, effective very. Or give him a high voltage shock. i never seena shapeshifter hold their shape while being eletricuted, which is survivable. Just a though.

That would be one way, but I definetly do not wish to hurt him in anyway

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
See thats the beauty of it my friend! I usually charge a nominal fee but for this one..id do it for free..so you wouldnt need to worry bout hurting him.
Wow..Im making a "draco" snub deal.

There is another way..i dotn know if someone already covered this..but supposedly there is a particualr word that a retpilian cant say. They cant pronounce it t at all. It was a way for Ancient ppl to find them out if they were in secret. I forget the word..but as i said..Supposedly.

[edit on 9-12-2007 by kain_the_hunter]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
your boyfriend is probably on drugs that constrict his pupils making you think they look like slits.

opiate use can cause a major change in the constriction of the pupil until it is pinpointed, and with a glare, this can be mistaken for a slit. It looks pretty odd.

ask him if hes on any medications, and if hes on a pain med, thats the culprit.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by runetang

Your taking all the fun out of it rune.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   
dont i always?

but seriously, its true.

ive seen some wacked out looking junkies, looked like reptiles!

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Why don't you just sit him down, gently take his hand and say look I'm going to ask you a question and I want you to be honest.

Are you a shape shifting rat eating reptilian? Now be truthful, don't be shy. I'll understand. I'm sure we can work things out and make a good go of our relationship.

If you want to have an affair with a big lizard then I understand! I don't mind sharing you as long as you don't bring any eggs back.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Go with the flow.

My be try cooking him a special dinner, maybe some like a stir fry with extra special crickets.

I heard that always gets coming back for more meaning the reptilian

Man am I mad
way can't I have a reptilian pet of my own ?

Just one reptilian or alien hybrid female GOD I aint asking for too much am I ?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
womens today prefer to date # be the fiance whith aliens like especies
this is a reality we must confront
human females prefers aliens instead of human males
THE ALIEN LIKE HUMAN IS CALLED cientifically homo erectus and OTHER NAMES THEY RECIBE IS ALFA MALE they are tall over 1.80 meter they are dominant big penis, inteligente smart very block thinking IMPULSIVE , they left theyr children they like to # a lot agresive , they punch theyr womens, they kill theyr wifes,love money cars, and black music this is the crap we always see in the streets and they habe a lot of caracteristics like this.... and today we got a dominant BAD seed OF The human mate betwheen the womens and this crap of men.
I HABE WATCH IN MY ENTIRE LIFE WOMENS COMPLAIN OF BAD MARRIAGUES whith this crap of men they dont work drink a lot , like football they are #! so diferent to the other male or the NATURAL human male is called homo sapiens sapiens the natural human male is more lower than 1,80 meters and is oposite to way of thinking of alien males
THE BIBLE MENTION this bad seed , noah he was a natural human male , the world in the time of flood was filled whith this crap of men and thaths why the flood was made bcse the world in thath time is LIKE this time full of demons and bad seed like we see today, thaths why eva was the worst sinner of this race bcse god tould her to "NOT EAT THE APPLE OF THE TREE OF LIFE" THE MEANING of the the apple is to NOT MIX WHITH ALIEN RACES! THIS PAINTURE show what i am talking the one who dont believe this is problem of his ignorance and nothing else.
atte
ICE

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
People, give her a break.

Take some video with him, or a picture, see if you can 'catch' him.

Other then that, have fun.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
does he eat bugs? make him a sandwich with crushed bugs hidden in it and cop his reaction upon ingestion.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join