It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire encounters

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Oh, comeon. This is a good thread! I don't want it to dieeee!!!
NO ONE had ANY more? Or have you all been turned over and sworn to secrecy?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
i can't say that i do believe or that i don't believe in the existence of vampires... but obviously if they're not making themselves public, they don't want the world to know that they do live among us... so why not just leave them alone?

and geez, it doesn't help that romance books depict them as gorgeous, masculine, mysterious beings... there are crazy women out there probably looking for them right this second...lol... in out society now? people would look for the lochness monster or big foot and try to lay with it....

but there really isnt an real hard evidence proving the existence of vampires...[right?] so why bother if no one really knows?

and after reading this forum i'm sure some psychopath paranoid person is going to stab his neightbor in the heart

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Well, I feel bad for the neighbor. Why NOT exchange encounter tales, though? A few of these are very interresting. And there are some basis in the world (of the living) for vampires, though there might not be physical evidence. Honestly, though i would really love to know if there were vampires out there, (if there were,) the kind the people describe in their "sighting" tales, if there was scientific evidence found, i would feel sorry for them. They would be prisoners and science experiments FAST. But is exchanging these experiences doing anything wrong?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
There has been physical evidence found, but one of three things happens every time.

One, the evidence is misinterpreted and/or explained away as something more mundane, even though the explanation does not actually fit the evidence.

Two, the evidence is covered up.

Three, despite seeing clear evidence, people still refuse to accept the conclusion.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Still, i would feel sorry for them if the evidence was actually taken seriously. They would be doomed. (hypothetically, of course.
)

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Levita

Still, i would feel sorry for them if the evidence was actually taken seriously. They would be doomed.

You wouldn't feel so bad if they turned out to be everything that is wrong with the world would you?

And I don't think they would be doomed either. They were the God-Kings of the Ancients. Now, they are waiting, for what I don't know. But something big is going to happen, soon. Perhaps the return of their own God, and a global frenzy of feasting on the flesh of humans?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
What an interresting statement. I think that eventually humans would find a way to doom them, even if they could do many interresting things (aside from feasting on human flesh- or drinking their blood, RATHER,) - but i think, seriously, that (most) humans are what is wrong with the world. When do animals cause troubles, beyond stinging people and spraying off skunk smell? Even big animals. What do they do that is so awful? Bigfoot isn't doing anything, beyond taunting all of his fans, so it leaves only most mortal people to blame.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
i dont want people to call me crazy but.....last summer me and my family moved into this new apartment in a very wierd nieghbor hood a couple of nights after moving in i would hear strange noises coming from outside my window and mind you im on the second floor.everynight it sounded like someone would walk back and forth underneath my window then stop and stay there for the rest of the night.i told my mom about it but she said it was just my imagination then the next night i was laying in bed asleep when i woke up to the sound of two men talking in my room i opend my eyes to mere slits to peak at who it was the two men were about 6"4 and 6" and were waering all black one had brown hair and the other had sandy blond they seemed to be fighting over somthing and i was to scared to even move i kept my breathing to an even pace and just watched then one of them moved towards my bed and i shut my eyes waiting for somthing to happen but nothing did because when i opened my eyes. my mom was in my room looking around. i sat up in bed and asked her if she had invited any of her friends over but she said no then told me to go to sleep. the next morning i woke up and went to take a shower i looked down at my arm to find blood runing down it when i washed my arm off i found no cut (i checked every were) i never told my family of what happend then the next morning my little sister came to me explaing things that happend to her last night the same thing that happend to me with the same people and everything she even said she woke with blood runing down her left arm wich was the same arm i had blood on. i dont know who those two guys were or what they did but ithink i encountered vampires that night same as my sister.
and i have no idea how the got in my room as i stated before im on the second floor.
anybody have any ideas?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
How interesting. I have heard of this type of thing before. Did they "visit" again? Are they still doing the walk-around routine? If they were vampires, my guess is that they would have some type of ability to bring the blood straight out of the body- though i suppose that sounds kind of silly, and the idea is hypothetical. But i do love thinking about these kinds of mysterious things. The idea doesn't make much sense, i suppose. But then, no harm in thinking, right? There have been other accounts. I read a very interresting one once, from a girl who would wake with blood on her hands, and this happened multiple times. (she had no memory of seeing people like you did, but it was an interresting yarn.)

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Why do you hunt vampires? Also, I have nothing against vampires, they can suck the hemoglobins out of me for all I care

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Who are you asking that to, laiguana?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

just to let you know the fang thing is not uncomon in my family from my maternal side. If I remember correctly my grandmother had two extra teeth in her mouth that looked like fangs, my mother has the same thing(but wants to remove them) and i too have two extra teeth in my mouth that resemble fangs. i would never remove them though.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Levita

i have not seen them since that night but i somtimes feel as if they're still there

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkhunter008

Interesting. I have no answer then. It's just interesting. I love hearing these accounts. But i haven't an idea on how to keep these people away. I would joke "hang some garlic" but even jesting, how would "we" know these beings would be effected by such a thing, in any way? I just find the subject intriguing.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by wizzyG

I have had three full sets of teeth. The overcrowding became so bad that many of my last set shattered out of my head ever so painfully slowly. The most severe pain I have ever experienced has been dental pain, and I have been shot, stabbed, poisoned, hit by cars, struck by lightning, etc. (Multiple counts on those listed there too, including being hit by lightning.
)

Now I am left with only my carniverous fronts and four wisdom teeth way back almost in my throat. All the chewers are gone.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Levita

hahah yes i agree with you well i guess they will stay a mystery to this world

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
It's kind of sad, the idea that we may never know. I search for the truths i feel i need to know so far, and to never know... to be only so close and never see the sunset at the top of the hill, it is not fair...
Jack in the box, that sounds horrible. But why three sets?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Levita

yes it is a pitty but if there was no mystery then were's the fun?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkhunter008

But if only it wasn't such a seemingly huge mystery, eh? It is almost taunting. I think if i'd been one to see one of these people i would just start letting flow the questions, and they would not stop. If they meant any danger, i would probably just annoy them away.
"No, don't take her blood. It will make you ask too many questions. Don't even go near that girl. I never knew curiousity could be so annoying!!!"

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Levita

Jack in the box, that sounds horrible. But why three sets?

As bad as having your head in a vice.

I have no idea why three sets. I've never heard of such a thing anywhere else and most people simply don't believe it, though I did keep most of the teeth that I pulled and the pieces that came out as well.

You don't know what pain is until you've ripped out one of your own molars with a pair of pliers. The pain was so terrible that I went into convulsions and vomited.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join