It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire encounters

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

I seriosuly don't even know what to say. Just when you think you know the idea of "what pain is" there is a level i hope never to reach.
. . .

Are you part shark or something?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Levita

Lol. Not that I know of. The "sharks" here in NY drive nicer cars anyway.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
ATS is really cool until you start getting stuff like this to side track the real issues. and it seem like there is more garbage than real news items.

who actually owns ATS anyways? i make a bet its been bought out by the same controlled sources that control Digg and other "alternative" sources.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Levita

hahaha i think i would also start a flow of question if i ever see them again and you are rite it is kind of taunting

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
wow....
but if they were vampyres then maybe it means that u cant turn into a vampyre when bitten???????!!! im not sure i have never thought much of vampyres till i turned 7 then i suddnly(out of nowhere)had an intrest, literally 1 day(wen i wuz 7) in the afternoon i wuz havin lunch and i had an urge to learn more...well to this day i have become quite obsessed... i hope that 1 day i might have an encounter...but u know i have a feeling that i had an encounter, but i definatly dont remember, which kinda makes me wonder...well i just read over wat i wrote and it sounds like im crazy.....b4 i 4get there is this anime called vampire knight and its on animecrazy.net it shows my theroy(in your case darkhunter008)
(although i think that there is more than 1 type of vampires...)

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Darkhunter i just read your story, i find it most interesting that this also happened to your sister. A few questions though. Is there anyone else in the neighborhood that is close to your age that you associate with that you could bring this up in a hey i had this crazy dream last night to see if they too share anything strange like this. Also have you and your sister ever shared anything paranormal wise together maybe you two are close in age? Anything that would lead to a special bond you two share that could lead to why this phenomena happened to you. This is silly but do you know everyone in the new neighborhood? Maybe they live in it. Though i doubt it completely. More than likely these beings have "been on to you and your sister" for sometime and chose till now so if you brought this up to your parents they could blame it on stress of the move. And another thing has anything strange like this happened to you at your old place or maybe to your sister? Just a few questions if you would not mind answering i find your story interesting, and I'm asking because i have no real evidence to help make myself someone who accepts the thought of vampires. But there are so many documented accounts that i think there is a truth. If you wish to reply i thank you for your time.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RopeEngine

you are rite my parents did when i tried to tell them pass it off as stress i have not had anyother things like this accur to me and my sister with the same entities like this before. me and my sister are 4 years apart. there is no one in my neighborhood who i could share or bring this up with but i do have a friend who lives on the other side of town who has experienced somthing close to what happend to me and my sister
i dont know anyone in my neighborhood and the people here are pretty strange and mostely keep to themselves. but on a couple of occasion on the shared experiences with my sister we both shared this feeling that we were being watched. i have other things i could share with you if you like you can u2u me
and i do have this feeling that we are somehow connected

[edit on 28-6-2008 by Darkhunter008]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by is it real??
[]

haha well if you ever have an encounter with them i'd like to know and i love vampire knight i watch it all the time.im a bit vamp crazed myself i mean who doesnt like the idea of vampires?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by likepaincomefromheaven

A fire fighting crew came into town mid summer since it was a particularly dry summer and was on stand by just in case they were needed.

He asked me out and I was ecstatic. We met for dinner several times, always late, after 10 pm.

First of all, please excuse me if I make any mistakes in my post, as I have only joined a couple of days ago (and have not posted anything yet)!

Likepaincomefromheaven, you say that you and the supposed 'vampire' would only go out for dinner after 10 in the evening.
What I am curious about is if he could come out during the daytime (fire fighting crew came into town )? What time of day was it?

Then again, it may just be me mis-reading something, due to tiredness! If so, accept my apologies. Heh.

[edit on 30/6/08 by squall94]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I was very interested in this thread, seeing as I bothered to read it. I feel compelled somehow to share my own thoughts on this matter.

Let's say vampires are real. If we analyze the myths surrounding them, it is not that difficult to find that they are...

1st- Can't go into sunlight. This is a problem now isn't it. Perhaps it is because they are not of this world (the same reason that they can't have a reflection or be captured digitally) or perhaps this is something involving their hunting, so it's just assumed that they can't come out. Maybe it's only that they can come out. They just prefer night. After all, just like a criminal, it's easier to do things unnoticed at night.

2nd- Coffins? Ah....the bed of a vampire. Or...maybe not. Who wants to sleep in something a dead person goes into?? Vampires would rather pretend they are living...not act like Dracula...that's no fun at all

3rd- Garlic? Yes please I actually enjoy it on food frequently. I mean seriously?

4th- Crosses? This probably originated from the fact that religion was a huge thing in the most popular time of vampires. Religion could protect from anything at all. So relics and holy water are prize weapons.

5th- Stake to the heart. Well now...who would be able to live after that?? Or maybe it's just a paralyzer and the only way to kill a vampire is to slice it up and scatter the pieces or maybe burn it until there is nothing left to heal...

If I missed any of these most known points of vampires please tell me and I'll be happy to banish these myths. There is just one more point I'll leave with....if there is a creature out there that was once hunted almost to extinction...wouldn't it be wise of this creature to create myths so absurd that nobody would hunt it anymore...That way, they could just live in peace.

Just think on it, and get back to me. I'd be pleased to answer anything at all.

Oh and another thing...."covens" seriously an ancient word. Stephenie Meyer had her own imagination nothing more. Don't believe everyone popping on here and pretending to be a vampire. (Yes I know that was an OLD post but I felt the need to comment on it)

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Ummm perhaps sumone can help me...Im new 2 this site (obviously) and ive got a bit of a problem. Well ive never actually had a vampire encounter however a really good friend of mine (actually girlfriend but i didnt wanna sound like a punk) has been acting a little off lately. When we first started dating, a good year ago, she wuz normal (in our case cuz ppl say we r freaky lol) but recently its like shes become a whole different person...the most noticable is her complexion...its the summer time and its like shes been chilling literally in like a freezer...shes extra pale and whenever i kiss her im always worried im gonna cut my lip on her k9s. Mine arent to dull myself but her's look like she could bite through steel. Secondly, she used 2 b incredibly religious and if i ever got cut around her and would pretend to lick off my blood she would flip n say i wuz goin 2 hell (she wuz a jehovah's witness...im christian) Now shes planning on leaving her church and she attempted to lick this scar i got on my arm after playing football. I really love her and i really like this change (shes become more aggressive haha) but im worried for her safety...i wont c her for a while bcuz we are both going on vacation and she wont be back until september...hopefully sumone can give me some type of encouragement or solution...thanks anyways...be safe true believers (i sound like Stan Lee lol)

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
o crap...recently i posted sumthing but i wanted 2 b anonymous but a while ago i created a profile...my previous post wuz about my girlfriend who i suspect to be...i cant believe im saying this...well a nosferatu or vampire wutever...well i forgot to mention a few things
first off...Biting has become a new trend of hers and its quite a turn on (yea we are wierd like tht) She doesnt like bite for blood or nething (thts just crazy..right?) but leaving marks is fun for her...She once got a phone call from her dad (who she hates) and i dunno wut he said but she got mad and punched a wall...she hit it pretty hard and im sure i woulda bled but her hand didnt have the slightest scratch and the wall sustained more damage. I told u she had become more pale then normal in the last post. The thing that sent me to this site was that she too has started "researching" vampires. Shes got like 10 books about them and stuff like that. There was one thing in particular that really had me shook tho.
When we first started talking she used to call me Superman cuz i had like 4 different superman t shirts (i used to be a fan) and when we actually started going out she used to say i would someday rescue her and she we would "live happily ever after" but one night she just said to me when we were just chillin she told me "its too late"... I didnt piece it together then but once i thought about it i got real cold and worried for her. Even tho shes away on vacation with her family (i think) i still ge that cold feeling every once in a while and she claims we hav a wierd thing between us like a 6th sense where we can feel how the other feels but i dunno...i jus get it often and im starting to get reeeal worried for her bcuz shes not the type to jus come right out and tell me her problems if they are as big as becoming a "vampire"...Look i love her a lot and i dont want anything to happen to her so if anyone could give me any word i would be grateful.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
It gives me this erotic sensation whenever I think of vampires. When did it ever hit me that I always have hated needles but loved seeing boobs? Hmmm... Vampires or nurses, that's a toughie.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AnglcKnght

this is interesting does ur gf have any medical problems?
i might be able to help you because i have had an encounter more than with just the ones i posted on here(for the ppl who read my post)
so ask as many questions as you need answered and i will try to answer them with best understanding

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
None that are really out there...she has asthma tho...thts all i kno off...and yea shes comin back from vacation early and i really need some type of advice by like wednesday...i guess my main question would be how would i b able 2 tell if she was (gosh we talk about them all the time n say they r hot n sexy n all but i never thought i would say this) actually a vampire without like hurting...im sure crosses actually dont do much to any vampire and i tend to stay away from garlic cuz i hate bad breath and i always have gum

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

i think you should first see how she acts during the day dose she seem drained and then study her during the night to see if shes very hypogenic. after that study how she acts around other people besides you.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkhunter008

you speak like an expert. It's kinda funny in a not-bad way. But that is a good idea. Better than what i thought of - to actually ask her... But then, i do tend to be like that, so of course i would think bluntly like that...
But seriously, there could be a way to actually ask without offending her. Like stating that the patterns she follows remind you of, well, "them", and paying attention to her reaction...

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Levita

yes there is that but if she realy had this "condition" he wouldnt want to make her suspicious

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
ok well the good news (i guess) is tht she is coming back tomorrow and im supposed to meet her at the airport tomorrow night at around like 2 i think i dunno im gonna ask again. In response to ur advice...she seems even more pale (we're both hispanic but im a little darker n shes like alicia key's complexion but in the light shes lighter) and she seems to b sweating even if we're just relaxing...whenever we did talk we would always b indoors in the skool we go 2 but tht never struck me as wierd until she got all vampiric (if thts a word) and dude u definitly do sound experienced in all this...i am more of a subtle type n if i were to attempt to find out i would start hinting towards her doing drugs n then drop all types of clues to my noticing her wwierdness until she came out n said im no longer human...My biggest worry is...wut would i do if she ever offered to turn me..lol omg im so mad im actually considering the possibility of her being a vampire...but the offer is highly tempting...eternal youth and who knows wut other nice surprises at the expense of not being in daylight, maybe avoiding churches and garlic (not too bad cuz i hate garlic) and not getting touched with silver or catching wood to the heart...i dunno

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

well im also still in school and the reason im so experienced is because my life isnt exactly normal or the people i hang out with
but anyways her sweating while relaxing sounds wierd was it hot in the room or was it normal temperature?
i would also suggest to check her eating habbits and the other people she hangs out with

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join