It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muhammad - Prophet or Profiteer of God?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to Beachcoma

Matey you can have a rest and goodluck with a the exam.

I will take care of with things around here!LOL

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kangjia57

Arrrrghhh, no matey. You're views as a devoted muslim are no longer valid, because you stated you would deny ALL your religious leaders and hadiths if it were suddenly discovered Allah wants you to show your devotion by going against your urges for women and becoming gay, the ultimate sacrifice.

Sorry, you're NOT as devoted as you've said...

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Reply to 27jd

Okay, at least it's an admitted dodge. So far we have kangjia who would NOT be a devoted Muslim if meant he had to sacrifice women for Allah

I have sacrificed women matey!otherwise living in UK with soo many women around especially being at university! Its like sitting in a restaurant and not eating anything! My religion says that even looking at a women in lustfull way is wrong. I try my best to keep my gaze low and only to talk to women if it’s dead important or work related!
Of course I get tempted to the max but I always remember death and the hereafter matey!I also go to the graveyard once a week to rememeber my death and to pray to Allah to not let me fall into the trap of Shaitan matey!Because loosing faith=dead meat matey!

So what would you call that ?Sacrifice for Allah or what?

Arrrrghhh, no matey. You're views as a devoted muslim are no longer valid, because you stated you would deny ALL your religious leaders and hadiths if it were suddenly discovered Allah wants you to show your devotion by going against your urges for women and becoming gay, the ultimate sacrifice.

Sorry, you're NOT as devoted as you've said...

And when you asked me the BS question about homosexuality, Not only me but the whole Muslim world will say NO to it matey!!

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kangjia57
So what would you call that ?Sacrifice for Allah or what?

Um, okay. That's again, a dodge. If it was COMMANDED that you have sex with men to prove you are devoted to Allah, you wouldn't. If Allah HIMSELF came to you, and told you to deny the women you are so tempted by FOREVER, and you could only marry and be with a man, you have said you would not. Thus, you would be against Allah and with Shaitan, in hellfire for eternity.

That's the thing about hypathetical questions, you have to answer them as if they were true. You can't sit there and say "that would never happen", that's not the point. It's yes, or no.

And when you asked me the BS question about homosexuality, Not only me but the whole Muslim world will say NO to it matey!!

Then, in my hypathetical situation, the whole muslim world would burn in hellfire. Funny, they follow every other ridiculous rule to the letter, if it were suddenly commanded that all but a few breeders become gay, you'd ALL jump ship, huh? That should tell you something...

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Reply to 27jd

Lol matey you are seriously full of BS but I have to admit you put up a funny discussion.

Allah made us and knows whats best for us and has already commanded what we should or not do matey!Your BS questions aint gona change none of that matey.

You seem to talk about homosexuality alot!Its ok to admit that your gay or if you like men matey.I mean its your choice at the end of the day matey.You like men, good for you,ENJOY THEM matey!

Look at the title of the thread matey!Learn how to discuss the topic related to the title matey!

And we will see who will end up in hellfire and who will end up in heaven matey.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Lol matey you are seriously full of BS but I have to admit you put up a funny discussion.

Well, thanks. Glad your cult hasn't completely taken your sense of humor.

Allah made us and knows whats best for us and has already commanded what we should or not do matey!Your BS questions aint gona change none of that matey.

Okay. That's cool. But if Allah is reading this thread, he knows now that you have not submitted to him completely. He knows, that if he were to come to you and tell you he wants you to show your submission by becoming gay, you would deny him. I know you will say he wouldn't and you're probably right, but he knows if he did, you wouldn't. He knows your devotion has limits my swashbuckling muslim friend.

You seem to talk about homosexuality alot!Its ok to admit that your gay or if you like men matey.I mean its your choice at the end of the day matey.You like men, good for you,ENJOY THEM matey!

NICE! Nothing like some good ole' western deflective sarcasm to turn the tables against the person who has you in a corner, huh? Yes, come to the darkside, it is strong in you...

And we will see who will end up in hellfire and who will end up in heaven matey.

Arrrrgggh, make sure to bring suncscreen for you and your parrot matey.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Reply to 27jd

Okay. That's cool. But if Allah is reading this thread, he knows now that you have not submitted to him completely. He knows, that if he were to come to you and tell you he wants you to show your submission by becoming gay, you would deny him. I know you will say he wouldn't and you're probably right, but he knows if he did, you wouldn't. He knows your devotion has limits my swashbuckling Muslim friend.

I said Allah has already told us what he wants from us matey! If Allah wanted us gay he would have made Adam and Steve matey!

And the rest of the BS you come up with,I really cant understand matey.I think I will have to take some English lessons to understand how to run around circles discussing one topic thats not realted to the title. You are pretty good at that matey!!

I think you haven’t got anything else to say about Islam. I guess you have pretty much given up after all the evidences have been shuved on your face.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I said Allah has already told us what he wants from us matey! If Allah wanted us gay he would have made Adam and Steve matey!

So, you're saying Allah doesn't have a right to change his mind, or isn't allowed to ask you to show him your devotion by doing something as unthinkable and repulsive to a straight man as being with another man?

*Hey Allah, check it out- kangjia says that even though you are the supreme being, that you've already told us what you want, and that's it. He says you don't have the right, even being god and all, to change your will, because he'll disobey you. Just thought you should know that.*

Edit to add: You really are running the Adam and Steve thing into the ground. It's very funny, but the Christians here have a patent on it I think, you may wanna check into that...

I think I will have to take some English lessons to understand how to run around circles discussing one topic thats not realted to the title. You are pretty good at that matey!!

Yeah, you should do that. That's a good step toward integrating into western society, glad I'm able to have a hand in it. Maybe soon we'll be able to break the invisible chains of mind control you're shackled to and get you to actually think a little.

I think you haven’t got anything else to say about Islam. I guess you have pretty much given up after all the evidences have been shuved on your face.

Not sure what evidences are on my face, I just looked in the mirror and couldn't find anything. But if you mean evidence, you mean the Quran, well sorry but I need a little more than books written by people who had advanced just above cavemen, k? Alot of things have come to light since those times.

[edit on 7-12-2007 by 27jd]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Reply to 27jd

Allah knows whats best matey.Allah cant make wrong decisions in first place for which he has to change his words again matey. Indeed he’s SUPREME and knows everything matey.

Yeah, you should do that. That's a good step toward integrating into western society

I am clearly very integrated into the Western society matey.Unless you call being homosexual is the way of integrating into the Western society?

well sorry but I need a little more than books written by people who had advanced just above cavemen, k? Alot of things have come to light since those times.

For me the Quran is one of the most advanced books in the world and the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) is the most knowledgeable than anyone matey!

The rest we will dsicuss tomorrow matey!

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Allah knows whats best matey.Allah cant make wrong decisions in first place for which he has to change his words again matey. Indeed he’s SUPREME and knows everything matey.

Ah, okay. So, all he is needed for, is to make ONE TIME perfect decisions? He's obviously not very good at this 'SUPREME being making perfect decisions' thing, because there are ALOT of gay people in the world. And since he's already made up his mind about everything and that's how it is, what's the use for him? He created this PERFECT world, made his wishes known, and now has no more need for control of any kind? Has he pre-planned ALL acts of god? Is our existence on a pre-programmed auto pilot? Then why worship him? Oh yeah, because now, this supreme being is just watching and judging EVERYBODY, to make sure they do NOTHING above worshipping him. For a supreme being, he sure needs alot of attention and adoration, huh? That's a very IMPERFECT and human quality, IMO.

I am clearly very integrated into the Western society matey.Unless you call being homosexual is the way of integrating into the Western society?

Aye matey, arrrrgggh! Very clearly, lol. And no, being a homosexual isn't required, and good thing too, because not even the will of Allah himself would change your sexuality. I'm with you, NOTHING could make me gay, but I don't claim to be a devoted muslim, who I must remind everybody would defy Allah's will under certain circumstances.

For me the Quran is one of the most advanced books in the world and the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) is the most knowledgeable than anyone matey!

I know, and I understand. We'll do our best to free you from the grip of Shaitan kangjia, you have been fooled by very greedy and dishonest men who use religion and righteousness as a disguise for evil.

The rest we will dsicuss tomorrow matey!

Okay, arrgggh...

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
27jd, once again, let it go, not gonna work.

Not saying your wrong, but let it go. Let the hypothetical crap go.

It NEVER works...at least in religious debates.

Anyway, I better leave before I explode, but before I do, kangjia57, I have something to leave for you.

www.bahai.org...

en.wikipedia.org...'%C3%AD_Faith

All I want you to do is look at the first link and read the second, just make up your own mind. Thats all.

Probably no use, but I got nothing to loose anyway, do I?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
27jd, once again, let it go, not gonna work.

Not saying your wrong, but let it go. Let the hypothetical crap go.

It NEVER works...at least in religious debates.

It worked great at achieving what I had intended it to. I dunno what you mean by "NEVER works".

I guess it depends on what your goal is, mine here was two fold. First to address Beachcoma's comment that he/she would supress being gay for religion, which is an easy thing to say for a straight person, so when you switch it up and if they REALLY think about it and not just recycle arguments, maybe they'll understand that it wouldn't be that easy.

Second because it proves nicely that many very religious people would not be as loyal as they claim if they were suddenly asked to prove their devotion in a way they are VERY personally against...

Edit to add: religion is hypothetical crap, so hypothetical questions fit right in...

[edit on 7-12-2007 by 27jd]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8-12-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
*Removed quote*

I have no idea what your talking about but just let it go okay?

Seeing how recently you joined, you look like a troll.

[edit on 8-12-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Kacen

You really didn't get that? It was distasteful and pointless so you're not missing anything, and I really don't think the post was intended as meaningful input....

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I'm curious why westen countries don't ban the emigration of Muslim?
I don't think that's racism, but to defend your people from a dangerous
ideology.

[edit on 8-12-2007 by gs001]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
hey, at least Muhammad was a real person. That's plenty more than anyone can say about Jesus, or just about any other prophet. From what I understand, Islam is the only mainstream religion that's completely on record (albeit biased one way or another).

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
If it was COMMANDED that you have sex with men to prove you are devoted to Allah, you wouldn't. If Allah HIMSELF came to you, and told you to deny the women you are so tempted by FOREVER, and you could only marry and be with a man, you have said you would not. Thus, you would be against Allah and with Shaitan, in hellfire for eternity.

That's the thing about hypathetical questions, you have to answer them as if they were true. You can't sit there and say "that would never happen", that's not the point. It's yes, or no.

This is probably the most ridiculous post I have ever come across on ATS, BTS and PTS combined. It's hard for me to take any of this seriously once this becomes a valid debate. What the heck is going on around here?

This thread was obvious from the beginning it was going to be another Islam bashing festival. I'll take no part, and just state how embarrassing this thread is to this site.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Reply to kacen

And the point of me looking at the whole Bahai thing was?

Matey if it was intended to change my mind or ideas,than NO it didnt do anything!
The last Prophet of Allah was Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and what ever he taught is what i call the FULL,FINAL and the ULTIMATE PEACE matey!

Mr Bahá’u’lláh has good intentions for the world and has a good positive thinking!Well good for him and his followers.I give them all my respect.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

This thread was obvious from the beginning it was going to be another Islam bashing festival. I'll take no part, and just state how embarrassing this thread is to this site.

That was not my intention when starting the thread. Its clear the subject matter is something which cannot be discussed in a rational or unbiased manner. The thread has now been hijacked and turned into the tit for tat argument which i explicitly asked people not to do.

Please if you are unable to add to the thread without personal insults or bashing another's beliefs then dont post. By all means state your opinions about Muhammad or Islam but please make them intelligent and thoughtful. Speak from the brain, not the heart.

I think its time we all agreed to beg to differ and get back to the original topic. If your memory needs refreshing then please re-read my original post.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join